What is the 1 thing that can make you not want to hook up?

Bluepsyclone

I find it very common across all profile sites that when you send a guy a message, he'll read it, check out your own profile and then suddenly the message never existed! Not even a polite "Thanks but I'm not interested" or something on those lines. A lot of guys out there think they really are God's gift to man. This is only amplified worse in the barebacking world because in my opinion if a guy wants to unload and someone offers their hole, surely its better to go have some raw sex than sit at home and have a wank?

It's also a sure thing here in the UK (Manchester and Birmingham in my experience) that when a party is set up on BBRT, then perhaps 1/4 of the guys who signed up to attend, don't show up.

• 5 months later...

The need to have a pre-determined agenda. If I find a guy to be really hot, attractive, and interesting, I don't even find the need of asking who likes to top or bottom, or if we are going to cum inside each other or not. I find that if we are attractive to each other, once we get naked, things will work out, and I know we will find pleasurable things to do. Perhaps that is the positive thing about really loving to both top and bottom.... if a guy prefers only one or the other, I can be perfectly happy just topping or just bottoming....and then if he is vers too and we flip fuck back and forth,,,,then it is even more hot.

• Upvote 1

Online, I agree that it's flakiness. Another one is how long it takes just to arrange a meet. You want to fuck now, but it could be 5-6 hours before you can actually get dick in you.

That's why I just prefer to go out cruising, but that can get expensive, you have annoying employees who ruin things, and it's very hit-or-miss. Online is supposed to make things easy to sort through people and find what you want, arrange meets, etc. but it really hasn't worked out that way.

Guest MightyMouth

I hate liars. I have many "types" of guys that I'm into and a few that I'm just not. I can't stand when a dude lies thinking you're so fucking horny that when you meet it just won't matter to you. It matters and I will send you home. Just be up front with me...I have many types. Liar is not one of them.

Guest slobbvers

I agree. Would flip fuck with you NiceHard1

The need to have a pre-determined agenda. If I find a guy to be really hot, attractive, and interesting, I don't even find the need of asking who likes to top or bottom, or if we are going to cum inside each other or not. I find that if we are attractive to each other, once we get naked, things will work out, and I know we will find pleasurable things to do. Perhaps that is the positive thing about really loving to both top and bottom.... if a guy prefers only one or the other, I can be perfectly happy just topping or just bottoming....and then if he is vers too and we flip fuck back and forth,,,,then it is even more hot.

Part things that make me not want to hook up, part things I hate about hookup sites in general.

1: Guys who don't read your profile, or ignore what you've written.

2: Guys who claim they are a top, then want to bottom after they come over. I don't get this at all. Why not just go find a god damn top? Why waste your time and mine?!?!

3: Guys who attack other guys for not being the epitome of what they personally consider attractive. I don't get upset over being rejected, but there's no reason to be a complete asshole when telling someone you're not into them.

4: Guys who send nasty comments out of the blue (meaning you've never talked to this person before, usually never even viewed their profile before). Guys who do #3 are jerks and need an attitude adjustment. Guys who do #4 should just be killed because they are a fucking waste of life and the world would be better off without them.

5: Guys who get bitchy when I mention barebacking. Not into it? Understandable. But spare me the lectures and insults. I'm an adult, I can smoke if I want, drink if I want, and yeah, even take cum up my ass from a complete stranger if I want. You're not my fucking babysitter, so shut the fuck up.

6: Guys who flake out or stand you up. Special mention goes to the guys who flake out/stand you up, then later try to hook up with you again (usually coming up with some bullshit excuse for why they never showed up and couldn't call or email you about it till several days later).

• Upvote 1

I can handle some flakiness and cockiness. After all it's a game - and if the reward is worthile, I'll play. Of course 18-year-old first-time barebackers can be flaky. Doesn't mean I'll go out of my way to acommodate their every whim. If someone wants me to travel 100 miles, I'm cautious. But if someone lives 500 yards from my place, I play along even if I get stood up. In the end I'll get to plant my load more often than not.

Same with cockiness: My ego doesn't bruise easily. If I'm interested I let you get away with a lot, if not, we'll then I wasn't really interested in the first place.

Four things make me want to hook up:

- SAFER SEX: 100% bareback only here!

- Obvious liars: I'll fuck a hot 48-year old no problem, but if you're 43 pretending to be 33, that's just sad. The whole city knows you're poz yet you still pretend to be neg? Why? I have no problem fucking poz guys but you seem to have a problem standing by what you are. You pretend to be in Germany but the pic shows Australian wall sockets? Seriously, dude?

- Weird vibes: Way too needy, high as a kite, "off", obsessive fetishist.... Fucking should be fun for both and if we absolutely aren't on the same wave length, there are better options for both of us.

- the Deer in the headlight syndrome: If a guy absolutely has no clue what he wants, no passion about anything.

Edited by Hotload84

bottoms who play hard to get. Bottoms who want to change positions constantly while fucking. bottoms who think the top should be superman. hot neg guys who want to play verbal written games online but when I push them to meet up they bail on me.

Besides the usual/previously mentioned reasons like flakiness, smoking is a total turn-off. The cum does not taste as good, and while I'm still grateful for the feeding, I'd really prefer to know if the source of the cum I'm planning to enjoy is a smoker.