Cleaning out the attic

Luke slept late. The pounding he’d taken from Jack had left him deeply contented, and he dozed late into the morning. Eventually he dragged himself from bed. He padded naked over to the dresser and grabbed a pair of underwear from the drawer, and then changed his mind again. He pulled the now sweaty old jock strap out from the pile of clothes on his closet floor and took a long sniff. The pouch had the deep smell of muck that had seeped into fabric overlaid with a whiff of fresh cum. He stepped into them and his cock immediately stiffened.

The old fabric stretched tight across his bulge made him feel close to the mysterious author, it was a direct link between the story of discovery he was reading and the modern day. He pulled on some gym shorts and a tank top and went downstairs. The house was already disserted as he walked into the kitchen.

Sitting on the kitchen counter was a note next to a brown bag. “Luke, went out to do the shopping, thought you might like a lunch while you’re working in that attic – mom”. Wholesome, he thought, she had no idea what he’d found. Happy for the free lunch Luke grabbed the bag and headed out the door.

It was gray and overcast. Big dark clouds drifted slowly over head. Luke parked closer to the house, anticipating a dash to the car in the middle of a downpour later. It was a good thing too, almost as soon as he had unlocked the door the first big drops of rain started to splatter the sidewalk. By the time he had climbed into the attic it was bucketing outside. The rain a heavy constant patter on the roof above him. He closed the windows a little to keep the water out, but let the cool breeze from the wet air drift in still.

Despite all his distractions he’d made good progress, one whole third of the attic had been sorted. The hallway below was full of bags of trash, emptied cardboard boxes, and a healthy pile of things to sell. He shifted the bigger trunks and things he couldn’t move by himself across the room to the space he had emptied, and started on the next alcove.

Old tools, boxes of papers, two big chests of clothes, a big box of family photo albums – all once put into the attic with the best of intentions and then forgotten. Slowly he dug through them all. Luke worked steadily till just after one, the sound of the rain a low white noise accompanying him. It was when he pulled out the big falling apart box of old home work out equipment that he decided it was time for a break.

Sitting on the steps to the attic he ate the sandwich and banana his mother had packed. He liked the quite solitude of the attic as the rain fell. His first year at school in the dorms when it rained he would go and sit in the lounge on the top floor and look out of the big floor to ceiling windows. It was like the whole world would drop away, and it was just him, in the quiet peace.

He sat for a really long time, all sorts of things drifting through his head. He thought about his grandfather rattling around this old house; his dad and his siblings growing up here; all the memories that were in the boxes he was digging through, how they had all ended up left in the attic; he thought about the author, wondering again who he was, why this box was up here, were there any more clues? Eventually he pushed himself back up and went back to the battered box of workout equipment.

It was all old dumb bells with rusted edges, a pull up bar so old the rubber caps had become hard and crunchy, a delated exercise ball, and a few tank tops tossed in the bottom. “Nick’s Room” read the label on the side, these must be Luke’s middle uncle Nick’s. He piled the things to the side, moving them into a much sturdier empty trunk. He flipped the box over and ripped through the old tape to break it down. Under one of the flaps was a bit of white fabric, probably just another tank; no Luke realized, it was another jockstrap.

He held it in his hands for a minute. It was less worn than the one he was wearing. Same style though, the class bike jock with a ribbed pouch. Was this his clue? Did the journal belong to Nick, and not his dad? That would make more sense, Nick was a little older, and Luke really didn’t know much about him. It could be.

The discovery of the new jock was the end of his dedication to cleaning the attic, his cock was stiff again and he was no longer able to put off his fascination with the journal.  He went back to his spot, the blanket from yesterday still on the floor, and got out the journal. Having stripped back down to just the jock, he sat on the floor and started to read.

He kissed me back. “I don’t think I’m quite ready for another round, but I there is something else we can do.”

“What?”

He got really close to my ear, and whispered, “you can fuck me.”

I was stunned, I don’t know why I had assumed that Brett only did the fucking. “You’d let me do that?”

He laughed, “Absolutely, you’ve got three of my loads in you now, I need at least one of yours.”

“Fuck! Ok.”

He grabbed my face hard with both hands and kissed me, a long wet kiss with lots of tongue and twisting of his head. He took one of my hands and lead it to his round pert ass cheeks. I squeezed and then ran my hands up and down the firm flesh. I felt the hair on his cheeks under my fingers. I remember being amazed again at how different a man felt than a woman. How a man’s body hair, his muscle, his heat was in such contrast to the women I’d been with. I also remember thinking at that moment that without knowing it I had always longed for those things. Even when being with a woman had felt good, it had been missing something. I guess, I had always just wished they were men, even before I understood that. I think I’m more into men than I am into women – really, fuck this is scary, I might not really be into women at all. I might just…

Brett took my by the hand and lead me into his room again. We tumbled onto the bed, locked in a kiss, a spinning mess of limbs. Brett’s nails dragged along my back when I rolled on top of him, leaving long red marks down my shoulders. His legs came up on either side of me, and the pouches of our jocks ground together. I ran my fingers along his chest, circling his nipple. A little breath caught in Brett’s chest as my nail flicked after the sensitive pink circle.

He groaned and put one hand behind his head. His thick bicep flexed. The smell wafting from his sweaty pit was intoxicating. I buried my nose in it, inhaling deep. With his other hand Brett pressed my head deeper into his pit. I licked at the tick hair. It tasted salty but also some how sweet. His scent enveloped me. My cock throbbed, and leaked. Just remember it makes my cock hard. Honestly it makes me hard now just remembering it. I can’t help wanting to rub one out just writing it all down.

I drifted from his pit, my tongue dragging across his warm flesh, till my mouth covered his nipple. I flicked my tongue across it, eliciting another gasp, from Brett and then slid down further. He put both hands behind his head and shifted himself to lay flatter. I sunk down between his legs. I didn’t need to be instructed what to do, I knew what I wanted. I breathed in his crotch for a minute before pulling the pouch of his jock aside and releasing the thick cock that had changed my world.

I swallowed him. The head of his cock slathering the inside of my mouth with precum. I tried to breath threw my nose, and pressed his cock down past my tonsils. It was hard to breath, but it felt amazing to have him inside my mouth. My chin hit his balls, and my nose was buried inside his thick bush. I swallowed again, and Brett groaned. Up and down I worked, sucking his cock hard. Brett’s eyes were closed, his face total bliss.

Brett’s knees hand pulled up, shifting his hips forward as I sucked him. With one hand I held the base of his cock, and the other I ran a finger along his crack. I put my arms under his thighs, locking his knees on my shoulders. I pressed up and forward. Brett grinned. I pushed his knees up into his chest, exposing his ass. The white straps of his jock perfectly framed the thick cheeks. Light brown hair grew thick across the two mounds of flesh, emanating out from his crack and swirling around his pink hole. I stared at it for a long moment at this new part of Brett’s body. It intrigued me, and scared me. Its light pink lips represented yet another step further away from the life I had known, and assumed was mine.

I dove in. Face first, I dove into Brett’s ass. I kissed his hole. I tasted the musk that hung there. That old life is gone I think. I don’t want a life that doesn’t involve these things. I don’t want a life that never again includes hearing a man gasp as my tongue brushes his hole for the first time, or that would stop me from again tasting the salt of a man’s sweat straight from his body. Thinking out it, each press of my tongue represented a step further away from ever returning to life as a straight man.

That first time I truly had no idea what I was doing, though I think I’ve gotten better at it. Brett’s moaning and whimpering told me that I was doing a pretty good job though. Under the quick twisting and flicking of my tongue I felt Brett’s hole twitch, it opened, blossoming. It was like it was inviting me inside. I pressed my tongue deeper. Brett let out a guttural groan.

“Spit in my hole,” he moaned. I hawked up a big wad of spit, and lugged it straight into his now winking hole, “I want your cock.”

I moved up and kissed him, his knees still pressed into his chest. My crotch was now against his hole.

“Fuck me.”

I pulled my jock aside and spit into my hand. Just like Brett had done the first time I slicked my cock with spit. I spat onto his hole again, and then lined up my cock.

I remember thinking that there was more resistance than there was with a well lube woman, a reminder that we were doing something forbidden. The [banned word] however, makes it all the hotter. I pushed, and Brett’s hole opened for me. I almost ejaculated right then. His hole was like warm velvet wrapping around my cock. I looked down to see myself disappearing inside him. My shaft sunk deeper till my balls were resting against Brett’s ass. I couldn’t help but kiss him.

Brett wrapped his legs around my waist and pulling me close. I kissed him and started to thrust. I rocked, slowly at first, not wanting to break the closeness. Our chests were pressed together and his fingers were digging into my back. It was passionate, bonding us yet closer together.

“Fuck, you feel so good,” Brett moaned into my mouth.

I leaned back, and grabbed his ankles. I held his legs apart, giving me better leverage. I fucked him deeper. My best friend, laid out in front of me. His big chest rising and falling quickly as he panted from our fucking. I stroked his cock as I started to pound him.

“I don’t think I’m going to last long, you just feel so good.”

“Don’t worry, just fuck me. I want your load inside me.”

I fucked him harder and harder. I could feel my load building inside me. Faster and faster, both of us panting now. I pulled at Brett’s cock too, bringing him to the edge, right as I felt myself pass the point of no return. My balls contracted, my body shook, and I erupted inside of Brett. My load pulsed into him. Just as I crested over the hump, Brett’s cock contracted too and he started to shoot ribbons of semen up over himself. His shining body spattered with his own load. We both grunted and panted through the rocking energy of our orgasms. I collapsed forward as my own subsided, landing on Brett’s chest in the sticky mess of his load. We stayed like that for a long time, my cock slowly deflating till it slipped from his hole.

We stayed in the bed for a long time, basking in the post fuck glow. We laid quietly, sometimes running a hand along the other’s body.

Luke lay his head back against the wall of the attic. He closed his eyes imagining what his uncle Nick might have looked like in back then. He imagined him laying naked next to Brett. For one moment Luke imagined not being the author, but being Brett. He imagined his uncle Nick, as he would have been in the 70s, on top of him, fucking him. He imagined being full of his uncles cum. It was that thought that sent him over the edge, and sent cum rocketing from his own cock, again covering him in a thick warm load.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 8

• 2 weeks later...

Luke pulled on his shorts and went back to cleaning. Despite his many lengthy breaks he’d made good progress. Most of the attic had been sorted and he probably only had one more day’s work left. That realization came with several twinges of sadness; it meant that the house would be ready to sell, that connection to his grandfather gone, and because the attic had become firmly part of his erotic imagination. Every word he read lived on in his mind, resurfacing at random and bringing him back to that hot, powerless night in NYC. His hook up the night before had been entirely driven by his wish to feel what the author was describing. Though he would take the journal and the box with him when he was finished, it would never be quite the same as sitting in the attic in a dirty old jock reading about someone else’s sexual awakening – possibly his Uncle Nick’s.

That night Luke jerked off again, dreaming of what it would feel like to be fucked by Brett and the author, though now he imagined a young version of his uncle. He shot his load over himself, and fell asleep with it drying in his chest hair.

He woke up the next morning and dressed without showering. He put the jock on once more. He knew he’d have to wash it eventually, it was starting to get a little ripe, but it turned him on so much to feel the old fabric against his body he couldn’t help himself. No one else was around when he went downstairs, so he grabbed a couple of waters and left.

The oppressive heat was back, just walking to the car made Luke sweat. The attic was going to be like a sauna all day. He groaned when he got into the attic, it was worse than he’d imagined. Yesterday’s rain had only added to the humidity and it was like walking into a dusty sweat lodge climbing the attic ladder. After five minutes of work Luke was dripping in sweat, by the end of the first hour he’d tossed his shirt aside.

He hauled box after box across the attic floor, tossing the contents into its respective piles and schlepping the trash downstairs. He’d moved a lifetime of refuse and memories now and was down to the truly forgotten and unwanted. The far back corners of the attic, places where things had been put probably before any of his aunts or uncles were even born. He tossed out moth eaten sweaters, stacks of old cards so faded you couldn’t read them anymore, cheap holiday decorations that had long ago fallen apart. He found ancient baby clothes, and a box full of nothing but socks. By lunchtime however, when he looked around there was nothing left. The only things in the attic were the things waiting for the weekend for his father to help him get down, everything else was gone.

It looked so big now without all of the junk, big and empty. Luke slugged back and entire bottle of water at once and stretched his arms high above his head. He stank, and he liked it. He moved over to the old blanket he’d left on the floor and stretched out. No one was expecting him anywhere, and with the attic now as empty as he could get it he had no further responsibilities. He grabbed the journal box. One last wank he thought – and then he’d be done in the attic.

We didn’t get power back till late that night. We were still laying in Brett’s bed. We had become so caught up in each other and our lust that I don’t think we would have noticed except the fan in Brett’s window came back on sending a cool breeze over out naked bodies.

“There goes our excuse to not wear clothes,” Brett said when we noticed the fan.

“I’m not sure we need an excuse anymore.”

“You’re hooked now aren’t you? You cant get enough of this.”

“I don’t know, maybe,” in truth when he’d asked me I hadn’t been sure. I had thought that maybe the joy and lust I’d been feeling had been isolated to that special time, that when the power came back on I’d come to my senses. I guess guys who come to their senses don’t then get fucked three more times by their roommate or deposit their own load in his ass before going to work. I don’t know if I’m gay – but writing all this down has shown me it’s not a fluke, I enjoyed it and I want more. Really its just made me horny as fuck. I wish Brett was home right now I’d go into his room and just get on my knees. I want to suck him so bad. Its not just him – I want a man’s cock in my mouth so bad. I wanted that guy at work to fuck me. I wanted him to feel the loads Brett had left inside me when he slid in.

I suppose that’s the most definitive answer anyone’s ever gotten from a journal. I like having sex with men. I like getting fucked. I want to get fucked more.

July 27th, 1977

It’s been two weeks since Brett first fucked me and then spent the two days of the blackout teaching me about gay sex.  I’m still not entirely sure I know how to process what happened, but I know that I liked it and that I don’t want to stop. I haven’t stopped. There hasn’t been a day in those two weeks where we haven’t had sex. Most of the time Brett fucks me but I’ve been fucking him too. Honestly, I like fucking him but what I really like is feeling his cock inside me. I like getting fucked. God, it’s gotten so much easier to admit that.

This morning, laying in bed after both just getting off, Brett asked me how I was doing, what I was thinking about in respect to all the sex we’d been having. It felt a little silly to be having this sort of conversation when my ass was literally wet from his load, but…

“It feels amazing, and I don’t want to stop, if that’s what you’re asking,” I had replied.

“That’s not quite what I’m asking but good to know.”

“Look, I don’t know what I am really, so don’t ask me that; but I do know this feels fucking incredible, and I want more of it. For the first time in my life I’ve been consciously checking out guys, which is new, but good.”

“What do you think about these guys?”

“Oh that they’re hot and…”

“And what?”

“Well, just the things I’d like to do with them.”

“Oh? Like what?”

“I… Ok… I hope this doesn’t upset you, but I want to get fucked. I see these hot guys on the street and I think about them bending me over. I think about feeling them inside me. I Imagine them shooting their loads into me.”

“Fuck! Why would I be mad,” he grabbed me then and kissed me. He pulled me so tight it hurt my ribs. “So you wanna get fucked by more guys than just me.” He was grinning.

“Yeah…” I said sheepishly.

“Well we can make that happen for sure.”

He kissed me again. Obviously, the thought of me getting fucked by more guys turned us both on, because our cocks got hard again. Brett rolled on top of me and spread my legs, sinking his hard cock into my wet hole. It was easy to take him now, and I pulled my legs up to my chest so he could fuck deep inside my hole. He fucked another big load into me and then went to work.

July 29th, 1977

That guy came into work again yesterday. The older guy with the mustache. As soon as I saw him I couldn’t help but imagine what that moustache would feel like against my skin. He was dressed in dirty white high tops, a pair of short cut off jean shorts that clung tight to his thick hairy legs, and a white thin tank top. A wild pelt of dark hair burst out from the tank in all directions, and occasionally a pink nipple would slip from the side.

It was hard not to stare at him. I’ve been noticing guys more and more but this was the first guy besides Brett I’d understood my attraction to. He sat down at a table with another guy, young with dark skin and short cropped hair. He was cute and thin and just a little effeminate. Until then I hadn’t thought that this hunk of a man might be gay. I took their orders and tried not to linger so long that I was obvious. Still I overheard the younger guy say, “down at the pier… seriously Mac he was huge. I thought I wouldn’t be able to walk home.” Could they be taking about what I thought they were, I wondered.

The whole time they ate I kept close to their table, probably being more attentive than was normal. When they had both finished their sandwiches the object of my desire got up to go to the bathroom, and then a short moment later the other guy followed. We have two bathrooms, so it wasn’t that crazy but it was odd for a pair to just leave their table completely. I walked back that way and noticed that only one of the doors was locked. When I leaned close I heard the unmistakable sounds of a stifled fuck.

Jesus, they are gay, and they were fucking right there in the restaurant bathroom. I was instantly hard. I had to shift my boner around in my shorts, trying to not make it too obvious that I was hard as a rock when I went back out into the restaurant. It was impossible though not to imagine myself in the bathroom getting fucked. Brett and I had been fucking so often my ass felt permanently ready to take cock.

About five minutes later they came back to the table, both a little flushed. They say down, finished their drinks and then my guy asked for the check. I brought the bill over to them, trying to sense who had just been the bottom. I guessed it was the younger guy, but maybe that was my wishful thinking.

They paid in cash, and then both were gone. I collected the money – they had tipped well. I was about to crumple up the bill sheet when I noticed something extra written on it. It was a phone number followed by ‘I noticed you looking, call if you want a turn – Mac’. My heart skipped, and my cock throbbed. The guy had left me a note‽ He had noticed me, which scared me; but he also seemed to be into me, which excited me. I looked around making sure no one was paying attention to me and then pocketed the note.

It feels so crazy, I know that I want this guy, but I’m also a little terrified. Despite how brazenly I told Brett I wanted to have sex with other men it still felt like a big step. Brett now feels safe, he is known; but this guy is new and sexy and forward. That’s something entirely different. Yet even right now looking at the note laying on my dresser my cock twitches. Baby steps.

July 20th, 1977

I woke up this morning so horny I couldn’t stand it. My mind was on sex as soon as my eyes opened. Brett was laying on top of the sheets, naked, on his back. Sun clipped across him from the half-closed curtains and made his blond chest hair shine. His cock had the semi-hardness of a man almost awake, just enough to make it fat and lift slightly from his balls. I slithered down the bed and swallowed the head of his cock. He started to thicken in my mouth, and slowly wake up. I knew he was awake when his hands came to the back of my head, and he started to fuck my throat. His hips bucked up, forcing my nose into his pubes. Soon his moaning turned to panting. Then with a long groan he shot down my throat and I swallowed his load.

“Fuck,” he moaned as I crawled up his body and kissed him, “what was that for?”

“I woke up with a need for cock,” I replied honestly.

“I’m glad I could help then.”

“Me too,” another long kiss, and we both laughed. 

Brett stretched, running his fingers along my back. “God I don’t want to go to work.”

“When are you back?”

“Not till late. I’m at the store today, and the bar tonight.”

“Fuck,” I said, laying my head on his hairy chest.

“Yeah, ok… If I don’t get up I won’t.” He rolled to the side, getting up and padding barefoot to the bathroom. “What are you doing today?” He shouted from the other room. I stretched and licked the last of Brett’s load from my lips. The sound of piss hitting the bowl came from the bathroom.

“I don’t know,” I shouted back. My own cock was still hard as a rock. “I have the day off. I’ve got a few errands to run and then I’m not sure. Maybe go up to the park and enjoy the sun.”

“Damn, I wish I had the day off. Eating your sweaty ass after you’ve been out in the sun all afternoon sounds perfect.”

“Don’t offer things you can’t give ass hole! I’m horny enough as it is.”

When he was gone, and I was laying naked alone in the bed we shared most nights I was still so horny I couldn’t think about anything else. All those errands I had to run seemed impossible, all I could think about was my cock. I was slowly stroking myself when my thoughts drifted not to Brett but to him – to Mac. For the first time ever a guy had tried to pick me up. He’d left me his phone number, I still had it.

‘I noticed you looking, call if you want a turn – Mac’ written in a sharp straight letters under a phone number. I held that little slip of paper in one hand, my other hand on stroked my cock slowly. I imagined his thick dark mustache, his big pink nipples, his hairy chest, the tight shorts, and the hefty looking bulge. I remembered the hushed sounds of him fucking his friend in the bathroom. My eyes drifted to the phone hanging on the kitchen wall. I could call him. I could call another man and ask him to fuck me. I in theory that was exactly what I wanted, but it took a lot of nerve. I was horny, but some logic still floated around in my brain. Enough logic at least to make me nervous about just calling him. Still, I knew… or I guess I felt, somewhere deep inside that it was honestly only a matter of time. Brett had opened my eyes to a whole new world and I want to explore it. There was no world in which Brett would be the only man I would fuck… it was only a question of when it would happen.

I got up, naked, and hard, walked to the phone, and dialed.

It rang for what felt like ages. Then a deep, rough voice said, “This is Mac.”

My heart thudded in my throat, stopping my voice. I struggled for a beat, and then managed to blurt out, “Hi! Um, you came into my restaurant yesterday. You… um… you left your number.”

“Oh the cute waiter who couldn’t keep his eyes off us. How are you?”

“Good, I’m good.” I laughed nervously, “how are you?”

“I’m alright, listen kid, I was just about to run out.”

“Shit, I’m sorry! No worries…”

“You free tonight?”

“Yeah, yeah I’m free.”

“Great, meet me at Julius at like 7ish?”

“Juluis.”

“Yeah, 10th Street and Waverly.”

“Alight, I’ll see you then.”

We hung up. I was shaking but my cock was also dripping precum. I was still complete hard but I forced myself to get dressed to run my errands. Nothing wildly interesting. I dropped off a resume and my book at another paper, try and actually get a job in what I moved here to do. I did some laundry at the place around the corner, and I picked up groceries. By the time I was done it was just about five thirty. I’d never been to Julius before tonight, but I knew the area and it was maybe a twenty minute walk from the apartment.

I took a long shower, cleaning every part of myself, and then stood naked in my room looking at my dresser with literally no idea what to wear. I was having drinks with another man, a man who I think had already expressed interest in fucking me, a man who I desperately wanted to be fucked by. In the end I modeled myself after Mac. I put on a tight white tank top, a jockstrap, and the tightest shortest jean shorts I owned. When I looked at myself in the mirror I was a little shocked. I’d never looked at myself like this, with this eye, but I looked hot. Or at least that’s my opinion. Hair popped out over the top of the tank, the jock held my cheeks high and the tight shorts showed off my still slightly hard cock. It was perfect.

Julius from the outside looks everything you think a gay bar is going to look like. A long blank stucco wall along 10th Street, gives way to a heavy door inset into the corner of the building. There’s a little window in the door for someone to peer out of even. It made me kinda scared just walking up. The big beefy man sitting at the door barely looked at me though when I walked in. The inside was less formidable. I hadn’t noticed a big picture window on the other side of the door with a green neon sign hanging in the middle of it. A long bar in dark colors ran the length of the main room and a dingy mirror hung behind stacks of bottles in the back. There, sitting at the far end of the bar, was Mac.

He wore a tight black t-shirt this time, with the sleeves cuffed up showing off his tanned skin. I smiled and walked over. He flashed a dazzling toothy smile from under the bushy mustache back at me and got up. I was immediately enveloped in a tight hug, his arms crossed around my torso. He smelled amazing, just the right amount of man musk wafted off of him. I felt the heat of his body against mine, and the weight of his arms on my shoulders, and felt myself starting to get hard. Embarrassed I pulled away.

“Good to see you again,” he said. He seemed genuinely excited. He gestured to the seat next to him, and then ordered us each a beer. Then he just started talking. Maybe he sensed that I was nervous, but without missing a beat he took up the conversation. He asked me about work, and when I came to the city. We talked about his job (he owns a magazine shop), and how we had survived the recent blackout. Soon another round off beers was ordered and I started to relax. He's easy to talk to and radiates a kind of warmth. All of my fears seemed to melt away. He still radiates that sexual energy that drew my eyes in the restaurant but there’s more to him as well. He’s kind.

Yet another set of beers were ordered and I realized his hand had drifted to my leg. He was slowly rubbing my thigh. My cock responded instantly, pressing hard against my jock and shorts. Another broad toothy grin burst across Mac’s face when he noticed me adjust myself.

It seemed the most natural thing in the world how he shifted the conversation to sex. It just happened, without fan fair or lechery, suddenly I found myself telling him about sitting in my apartment in the heat of the black out with Brett. I told him freely about Brett saying he hadn’t been that interested in girls lately, and then coming out to me; his offer to show me what it was like to be with a guy; the blowjob’s we had shared; him eating me out; and untimely how we had ended up in his bed, with him on top of me as I took my first load.

By that point Mac had an obvious bulge too, “So, you’ve only been fucking guy’s for like a week?”

“Yeah,” I laughed a little nervously, “but there’s been a lot of it in that week.”

It was Mac’s turn to laugh, “Shit. I can’t believe that… one week and here you are meeting a guy in a bar.”

“Well when you put it that way…” I felt myself blushing.

“Oh no! Cutie, its not a bad thing. I’m impressed. It took me so long to understand myself. I grew up in Iowa. Not really the easiest place for a gay kid, not like anywhere is really easy for a gay kid. I always knew I didn’t fit in, and wasn’t the same. In high school I eventually started to understand what about me was different. I had no interest in girls. I had way more interest in the captain of the football team. Joey Lewis. God he was fucking beautiful. Those think round looking muscles that guys get right as they become men when there is still a little baby fat on them. This sharp brown flat top haircut, and bright green eyes. Fuck. I remember the first time I really understood what was wrong with me – I know… I know… nothing’s wrong with me, but at the time I didn’t understand that – it was after gym class. Joey came round the corner heading to the shower, all swagger and confidence, buck ass naked with his towel over his shoulder.

“He was the first guy in our class to really start to look like a man. He had this long strip of dense dark brown hair that spread across his chest from nipple to nipple and then down into the thickest bush you can imagine. Honestly he had ever reason to be confident naked in that locker room. Not only was he built and looked like more of a man than any of the rest of us but his cock was fucking thick. I can see it now. Big pink head swinging back and forth as he walked.” Mac adjusted himself, clearly getting turned on remembering his high school crush. “That night I jerked myself off so many times I was convinced my dick was going to fall off and I was going to go blind.

“He walked to the showers like that every day for the first half of senior year, and every day I would turn my head just the tiniest bit so I could catch a glimpse of that cock swinging. I shot so many loads just from those quick flashes of his cock. Then a few weeks before Christmas break, we were assigned to do some stupid project together. I don’t remember what it was, that wasn’t the memorable part. We were working at his house after school one day, down in the basement. I remember that I’d bought over this massive stack of library books. We’d been going threw them for a while when he got up saying he wanted a snack or something. As he stood and stretched his shirt road up and my eyes must have flashed down to his exposed hairy stomach a little too obviously cause he said ‘are you staring again’ or something like that. I thought I was gonna shit my pants. ‘I know you watch me walk to the showers naked every day. You don’t gotta hide it. I like the attention.’ I was hard instantly. I didn’t know what to do.

“Without saying anything else he just pulled his shirt off, and came around the table. He asked me if I’d ever done anything with a girl. I told him I’d gone to the make out spot a few times with girls but nothing serious, which was true. He said that his girlfriend was such a tease, and always left him so horny he’d been jerking off four times a day. When I tell you I was shitting bricks I mean it literally. I had no idea what to do. ‘But I’m getting kinda bored jerking off by myself. Why don’t we take a break from this and you can help me out. You like looking at my dick so much, do you want to touch it?”

“He got naked right there in the basement, and I had no idea what I was doing. But I jerked him off like I would myself and he got so fucking hard I couldn’t believe it. I’ve seen a good number of cocks now and seriously Joey Lewis is fucking hung. I ended up sucking my first cock that night, and swallowing his load. After that every time he went through a dry spell with his girlfriend he would make up some pretext to see me. By the end of senior year he was sucking me off too and swallowing my loads.

“We met up the summer after our first year of college. Turned out that there was some closet case on the football team where he went who he’d started hooking up with. More than that, Joey had learned that he liked to get fucked. I had always jerked off imagining him fucking me, but that summer I found out that I liked being a top. I fucked Joey probably four times a week. He had the most amazing furry ass. Fuck. To this day I can’t resist a furry ass.

“Oh, fuck I’ve been talking for ages, I’m sorry.”

“No!” I said, “Honestly that was hot as fuck.”

“And all true.”

“Good to know,” the beer had made me feel brave again, “cause I certainly have a furry ass.”

“I don’t know if I believe you.”

“Well,” I leaned in close to him, “You’ll just have to take my pants off and find out.”

“Is that what you want me to do?”

“Yes.” We were both very close and speaking in breathy whispers.

“What else do you want me to do?”

“I want you to fuck me.”

“I live a couple of blocks away, let’s find out if you’re telling the truth about that hairy ass.”

He basically ripped my clothes off as soon as we got inside his apartment. My shirt was flung to the side, my shoes kicked into a corner, my socks yanked down, and then my shorts flew off to land on a chair. In less than a minute of entering I was in nothing but a jock, that was wet from my leaking cock. I leapt forward and planted a kiss squarely on his mouth. His moustache tickled more than I had thought it would, but it was an exotic and new feeling. It felt sexy, [banned word], even more forbidden to feel this signifier of manhood against my face. Of course that is absolutely stupid, once you’ve had a guy shoot his load inside you you’ve pretty much crossed the last [banned word] off the list but still.

I pulled his shirt off and ran my hands through his thick chest hair. I smelled his pits as I did so, the perfect summer musk. On impulse I bent my head down and licked at his nipple, nibbling at the pink flesh. He groaned and put his hands on the back of my head. He held me there, and then directed me to the other nipple. I flicked my tongue across that one too. All the while my hands explored his hairy body, moving further and further south. I finally got to feel his bulge and not just picture it. No wonder that guy in high school had wanted to get fucked by Mac all summer. It felt long and thick. I couldn’t help myself any more. I undid his shorts and shoved them down. He was commando, and without the shorts pushing it to the side, his cock sprang up and slapped against his stomach.

I’m not sure if he pushed me down or I dropped to my knees on my own. My hands slid to his sides and I took in Mac’s complete nakedness for the first time. He has a square frame, not what I would call muscular but powerful. His whole front is covered in hair, it grows in one mass down his chest and onto his stomach. He’s pubes are a dense mound, out of which sprouts this beast of a cock. I know that this is only the second I’ve had but fucking hell. Hes got to be at least an inch longer than Brett and its just so fucking fat. The head is big and broad, like a really flat-topped mushroom. If you asked me to tell you how I wouldn’t be able to tell you in a million years, but I opened my mouth and swallowed half his cock down in one go.

Immediately he was groaning, and fucking more of his cock into my mouth. It was hard to breath, and I was sputtering, and spitting, but it was so hot. He pushed so hard that I ended up backed onto the door with nowhere to go. I had to just let Mac fuck my throat. Occasionally he would pull his cock out and smack my face with it, leaving a thick smear of spit and cock juice on my cheeks.

I was starting to think I wouldn’t be able to take any more when he said “Goddamn. I could cum right down your throat. That’s not why we’re here though. I’m supposed to be checking to see if you told the truth about having a hairy ass.”

He helped me up off the floor and lead me to the bedroom where he got behind me and knocked me face first onto the bed. I was now ass up in front of him.

“Well, lets see what we have here,” he said with mock seriousness. He moved my cheeks side to side, pulling them apart, moving them around. He made little noises like he was thinking really hard about a math problem or a riddle. Then he said, “yes, this will do nicely. A bouncy, furry, boy but for me to breed.” His tongue then replaced his hands. I gasped so loudly I shocked myself. His tongue just dove in, he didn’t lap around the edges like Brett did. The warm wet organ just pushed immediately into me. Thank god I’ve been getting fucked by Brett so much or I wouldn’t have been able to deal with what Mac started to do. He punched his tongue in and out, pulling at my hole with it. Then he spat right onto my pink ring and started to slide a finger up and down in my crack.

I arched back, and pushed my ass onto his fingers. Brett described me as a hungry bottom the other day, and I think this is what he meant. I wanted Mac’s cock so badly right then.

“Fuck this pretty pink hole has opened right up for me. You weren’t kidding, your roommate must be fucking you all the time. Your hole is so ready.”

“I told you, twice a day on a slow day.”

“You think you can take my fat cock.”

“Absolutely, I want you to fuck me till you shoot inside me.”

He started to rub his cock against my hole. I felt it catch on the edge a few times before he lined the big mushroom head up and added more spit. He pressed slowly but firmly till my hole gave way. I breathed a sigh of relief as I felt myself open up and his thick shaft start to slide inside of me.

“Oh, Jesus Christ that’s big!”

“Just breath, you’re doing great.”

“Fucking give it to me.”

He gave me a few deep pumps before saying, “You know what, not like this,” and pulling out. “Flip on your back.”

I rolled over and grabbed my legs. He grinned, and lined his cock back up. It was easy to take him this time, he just slipped inside of me. I moaned as his pubes pressed into my taint. He lent forward, pinning my legs to my chest, and kissed me as he started to fuck me. It was a slow, tender kind of fucking. He slid most of the length of his member in and out, with a careful deliberate rhythm. I felt like I was turning to mush under him. My body felt open, and overwhelmed with pleasure. I moaned into his mouth, feeling his moustache tickle my nose, as he kissed me.

He kept up that steady pace, as I whimpered and moaned, and he kissed me. His breathing slowly changed, the muscles across his back tightening. Then in almost a whisper he said, “Here comes my first load.” He pushed deep into me, and froze. I felt his balls contract and his cock begin to pulse. He held us there for a very long time as he unloaded inside me. Throb after throb of his erect cock shot yet more semen into my guts. His load must have been massive with how long he held me there.

I dropped my head back, beaming, assuming that was the end of it, when he took hold of my ankles and holding them wide began to fuck me again.

“I’m usually good for two,” he said by way of explanation, and started to pound me.

I was literally putty at this point. I would not be surprised if he told me I had started drooling. Every time he fucked his cock into me I shouted. I was covering in sweat. I had my hands flung back behind my head enjoying the pounding. My cock was leaking so bad that the whole pouch of my jock was soaked now.

“Two weeks and you take cock like a champ. God your ass feels so good!”

“Fuck me! Give it to me! Fuck yes.”

“I can feel my load sloshing around inside you. I’m going to make you fucking leak.”

“Fill me up!”

“Here it fucking comes!” He let out a load roar and once more slammed inside me. This one didn’t last quite as long but it still felt massive. “Holy fucking shit,” Mac panted. He fell forward and kissed me. His cock slowly deflated inside me hole.

“Goddamn that felt good.”

“Seriously, fuck.” Mac kissed me again.

We stayed like that for a really long time, eventually his cock got soft and slipped out of my hole. When we were both recovered Mac offered me another beer. We drank it in his kitchen, still naked, and chatted about life. He offered to show me around more, take me to some gay bars.

In the end I gave him my number and we made plans to meet up the next Friday at Julius again. He kissed me at the door and then I left.

I feel kinda guilty about it, now that I’m back home and laying in bed. Like I should have told Brett, but also I don’t know why I feel like that. He even said he would help me meet other guys… I’m sure it’ll be fine. Maybe he’ll enjoy coming home and finding me ass up in this jock with some guys loads in me.

July 21, 1977

I guess I really had nothing to be worried about with Brett. He came home after he got cut at the bar around two. I was still up, laying in bed in just my jockstrap. He came into the room, already mostly naked and smacked my ass by way of greeting.

“Careful, some loads might leak out.”

“There is literally no way my loads for last night are still in you,” he said teasingly.

“Who says they’re that old.”

“What? Did you…” He dove down and licked my ass. “Fuck, you’re fucking full! Who fucked you.”

“This guy Mac,” and as I started to tell him the story, he went back to licking Mac’s cum from my ass.

Two things happened in almost perfect synchronization that snapped Luke out of his reading. One: His cock gave a powerful throb, announcing that he had, without intending to, crossed the point of no return, and he started to shoot big ropes of cum all over himself. Two: a voice said from almost right in front of him, “I guess you’ve enjoyed my journal.”

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 10

*Author's Note*

This installment is light on actual sex, but is very horny none the less and leading somewhere I hope you'll enjoy. -d

Luke’s body convulsed, as cum splattered across his chest. His eyes however were locked on the figure in front of him. For a second he thought it was his dad; this man though was older, a little taller and more fit. Uncle Nick stood in a pair of running shorts and a tank top, seeming very large in the little attic. Luke scrambled to try and cover himself, though really, he thought, what was the point his uncle had just seen him ejaculate. He tucked his cock back into the old jock and grabbed his shirt from the floor. He pulled it on without wiping any of the cum from his torso making a sticky mess.

“Luke, calm down. Its ok.”

“I am so… fuck… look… um… its not… I… well.”

“Luke… Luke. Its really ok. Certainly not the first time I’ve seen a guy cum, first time I’ve seen a family member but, really you’re fine. Is that my old jock?”

“I… it was in this old box with a bunch of photographs and… and this journal which I guess is yours.” Luke’s heart was thudding in his chest. He knew he stunk of sweat and cum. He still didn’t have any pants on.

“Here,” Nick said holding out Luke’s shorts, “Put these on. I guess we’ve got a lot to talk about.” Luke took his shorts sheepishly, and then scrambled around for his socks and shoes. Nick had taken a seat on an old trunk looking far more calm than Luke thought he should be. “Take a seat.” Nick patted the trunk next to him.

Embarrassed, Luke now fully dressed sat down next to his uncle. Luke had never spent much time with Nick, he’d always lived far away, never came home for holidays or things like that. His grandfather’s funeral had been the first time Luke saw Nick in probably a decade. His uncle was objectively handsome in his mid-sixties. His hair was thick and still had flecks of deep brown in it, close cropped on the side and flopped over in the front. It was less conservative than Luke would normally expect for a man his age, the sides were clean and tight and there was height in the bangs. In fact, despite being older, Nick looked younger than Luke’s father. Luke knew why immediately… the gay brother knew how to take care of himself. His skin looked smooth and cared for, his clothes comfortable but hip and new. Straight would call him “well preserved” but Luke would have called him a silver fox, or a daddy.

With all he now knew about Nick, Luke couldn’t stop his eyes drifting downward. He noticed the dark gray chest hair that exploded from over Nick’s tank top. The square chest, and pert nipples that pushed through thin fabric. His eyes fell to Nick’s crotch and saw an unmistakable bulge in the light fabric of his running shorts.

“So, you found my journal.”

“I… I didn’t intend to read it. I opened the box to sort through it and when I saw the pictures and the magazines I got curious.”

“And the jock apparently.”

“Well. Yeah. I like them. I wear jocks all the time, and I wanted… after I read the first few pages, that next day… I don’t know I wanted to feel like I was closer to the story. I hoped that it was the one Brett had given, well had given you, that first day.” I was stammering. My words falling out faster than I could think about them.

“How far did you get?”

“What?”

“In the journal, how far have you read.”

“Um… July 21st. I just started it when you… when you found me.”

“Remind me, what is July 21st.”

“Um… Brett eating Mac’s loads out of your hole.”

“Mac… fuck… I haven’t thought about him in ages. Well I suppose you probably have questions.”

“I mean mainly just how did I not know you are gay.”

“That’s it?” Nick laughed, his face breaking into a big toothy smile, his head tossed back. “Wow, your nephew reads your journal where you described your sexual awakening in meticulous detail and his only question is how did he never know you were gay.”

“I mean yeah, not like I need gay sex explained to me,” It was Luke’s turn to laugh.

“We will come back to that. Alright. It’s not really a complicated story or a particularly unique one. About two years after Brett and I first got together I’d started living as an out gay person in New York. I came home at Christmas and wanted to tell the family. I made the mistake of telling your grandmother first and she reacted so poorly that I was terrified to tell anyone else. I think your dad guessed. I didn’t try to hide it too much, but we never really talked about it. After my mom reacted that way, I just pulled away from the family. There weren’t resources back then like there are not to help people guide their families through the coming out process. I probably… I wish I had tried harder. Ultimately giving up on her cost me my whole family. I lost contact with almost everyone.

“Brett moved to San Francisco not too long after I came out. Without him, it felt like I had no family. I had friends in New York, but that distance showed us both how much we meant to each other. I followed him there less than a year later, and that’s where I stayed.”

“Why didn’t you say anything after grandma died?”

“I don’t know. Dad was so old, and I’m in my 60’s it just didn’t feel worth it to make things hard on the family or stir something up. I’ve made a whole life without them. I don’t need them. I guess that’s sad but it’s how a lot of guys my age ended up. Although, now I see that I’ve missed some things.” He looked Luke up and down, his eyes lingered on Luke’s chest, remembering the trim fur covered torso now covered by a thin shirt.

“You could tell my dad. He was the coolest one in my family when I came out. My mom must have been in shock or something cause she just sat there but my dad just jumped right up and hugged me.”

“That’s good to hear. Honestly. I’m really happy for you. The world is a completely different place. Christ, so much has changed since I wrote that journal. The freedom that I felt then, and then having it snatched away by a disease we didn’t understand. Fuck. I watched so many people just wither and… and now prep and everyone’s back to riding dick like it never happened. It’s amazing.”

“What happened to Brett?”

“What do you mean what happened… Fuck yeah if you didn’t know I’m gay you wouldn’t… he’s in SF right now with our dogs. We’ve been together for… forty years now give or take a few fights along the way.”

“Seriously?”

“Seriously, and he’s still just as fucking hot as he was then, just without the long blond hair and a few more wrinkles. And he still loves to eat another guys cum out of my ass.”

“What?”

“Luke, you’ve read literally pages upon pages about him fucking me, what point is it in pretending you don’t know what you know.”

“I guess there isn’t really.” A long silent beat past before Luke said, “Why did you write it, the journal I mean.”

“I started because I wanted to try and process what happened. I was lost after Brett fucked me for the first time. I didn’t know what it meant for my life, but I knew my life would be different. And, well, I kept writing it because that’s what I do. I’m a writer. Right after I moved to SF I got a job writing for a gay magazine. Then I did some time as a reporter and now I’m a novelist and contributing editor to another gay magazine. Chronicling my exploits just seemed like the most logical thing in the world at the time, plus it was fucking hot. We didn’t have the internet for porn. I had those magazines, and eventually I started talking photos, but at first all I had were my memories and what I wrote down. I jerked off pretty much every time I finished writing in that thing.”

“I’ve shot so many loads reading this thing, and the other day after I…” Luke stopped but Nick nodded.

“Go on.”

Luke felt like the air in the attic was growing hotter by the second. “I, well, I was so horny after reading about the second time Brett fucked you that I found a guy on Grindr and went over to his place.”

“What happened.”

“He dumped a big fucking load in me, while I was wearing your jock.”

“I’m glad to see that old thing is getting use again.”

“I keep thinking about how hot it would be to get fucked by Brett in it.”

“Well, stranger things have happened.”

“Like walking in on your nephew right as he blows a load reading a journal you wrote in the seventies?”

“Yeah, something like that. Look its hot as fuck up here, and I cant be bothered trying to move any of these things downstairs today. There’s a bar next to my hotel, lets go there and we can continue this conversation.”

“Alright, yeah… I’m kinda filthy though.”

“You could go home first if you want, but I personally don’t mind. I like it when a guy smells like he’s been working hard.”

“Me too… alright, lets go.”

“Aren’t you forgetting anything?”

“What?”

“The journal. You’ve enjoyed it so much don’t leave it behind.”

Nick flashed a rather wicked looking grin, which after a beat Luke returned. He bent over to pack the journal back in the box. Nick wondered if Luke was intentionally bent at the hip, putting his ass on full display for Nick rather than kneeling down to pack. It was a good ass, Luke clearly had been spending a lot of time in the gym. Nick found himself wondering what his nephew’s hole would be like.

Luke straightened up. “All set,” he said with the box under his arm.

They drove separately, Luke following Nick’s rental car the twenty-minute drive to the hotel. He felt a mixture of excitement and nerves. There was clearly a charge sexual energy between them, how could there not be with how they had met. Luke’s cock was half hard the whole drive, wondering what was about to happen. For Nick’s part he found himself completely torn. He had already watched his college aged nephew cum all over himself. The boy was wearing his old jockstrap right now, and apparently had for days. His tight body, hairy torso and round bubble butt made him exactly the sort of boy Nick and Brett picked up in SF to this day, exactly the sort of boy he loved to breed, but this was his nephew.

Nick parked around back of the hotel closer to his room door and walked around to find Luke standing waiting. Luke had been expecting a rather bland hotel bar, the kind that always seemed to be brand new but also five years out of date with the décor; however, they now stood facing a large neon pink sign reading “The Wide Receiver” and a rainbow flag fluttered overhead.

“Your hotel is right next to a gay bar?” Luke said incredulously.

“Why do you think I picked it. If I’m going to be back in this town for three weeks, on my own, dealing with my dad’s stuff, I need somewhere to get an easy drink that doesn’t require enduring drunk straights.”

“Good point.”

“You ever been?”

“Here? No.”

“Well, let’s go. You could probably use a beer after all that work in the attic.”

Just inside the door sat the most wonderfully stereotypical lesbian gay bar bouncer imaginable. She sat, looking uncomfortable and put upon, on a tall wooden stool under the only bright light in the place. Her hair was a mix of gray and brown, cropped short and spiked a little in the front, still rocking the 1990’s boyband look. She wore a denim vest covered in patches and buttons, emblazed with an embroidered logo for the bar. She took their ID’s and flashed a halfhearted smile.

Beyond her was a long rather narrow bar. Most of the left-hand wall was taken up with the bar, bottles glinting on glass shelves under multicolored Christmas lights haphazardly strung about. The right-hand side had tall tables set out with chairs on top of what clearly became a dance floor later. Little DJ lights danced back and forth aimlessly, throwing spinning colorful patterns across the few patrons perched at their tables while pop music with the bass turned all the way up thumped from the speakers. They both instantly loved it.

They ordered two beers at the bar and then found a table in the corner to sit at. For a little while Nick told Luke about his life in SF more; what the gay scene was like, museums he and Brett enjoyed, drag performers they loved. Then it was Luke’s turn, what college was like, what he classes he would be taking in the fall, how he and his friends spent their free time. Now in a second location, with other people they both were a little less free with their sexual histories, feeling slightly self-conscious with the eyes of the public on them. All the while however, sexual tension bubbled, they each would make little references to hooking up, or some hot guy that worked at a store or bar, but neither pushing it too far. That is until Nick took the plunge saying, “So, who was this guy that you picked up the other day?”

“Oh, um, this hot daddy I found on Grindr. Tall, big broad shoulders, hairy as fuck, and…” Luke was feeling bold and comfortable again, “with a really fat cock.”

“Woof, pics?”

“Sure,” Luke laughed and pulled out his phone. He moved his chair around the table a bit so they were sitting closer and he pulled up Jack’s profile.

“Damn, he’s hot.”

“I know right!”

“He reminds me of a guy I used to meet up with at the pier.”

“The what?”

“The Chelsea Pier, it’s a posh mall slash indoor driving range slash gymnastics studio and bar or something now, but in the 70’s it was an abandoned warehouse next to the water directly across from the West Village. You’d go and jump these concrete barricades along the road, slip round a chain link fence and it was like you’d entered a whole new world. The warehouse had been abandoned so fast that there was furniture in the offices still. Once you were there there were basically no rules. It was just gay men living their lives. Some guys would go read, and have picnics, and sit with their boyfriends without fear of being harassed, and others… well others went there for sex, especially after dark. It was like this big maze, and you could find anything you wanted. The only other time I’ve ever found anything remotely like it was in Berlin.”

“And what did you go there for?”

“I’ll let you read the specifics, but let’s just say that Brett loved eating my hole when I came back from the pier.”

“Fuck, I am so jealous. You got to live through this amazing time of gay sexual liberation. It feels like it was just everywhere.”

“For a time, it was. There in the late 70’s it was a kind of freedom, but then there was a lot of fear and confusion that followed.” He paused and took a swig of his beer, “Honestly not really a time period I like talking about, all the uncertainty and death. Things are so different now, you’ll never know that fear, if you get sick there are drugs. It’s not a death sentence any more. You know I hate how much our community is still trapped in that time. It feels like every piece of gay cinema or theatre that’s come out has ended in one of the main characters emaciated in a hospital bed, or they only have a fleeting romance for a weekend and then never see each other again… Just once I want to watch some nice gay rom-com, or a coming of age tale where the parents are supportive and they find a boyfriend in the end…” he trailed off, and then after a long moment of silence took another big drink of his beer. Luke sat quietly, waiting for his uncle to come back from where ever he’d gone. The look of pain in his face was palpable. It was the same look he’d had when talking about never reconnecting with his father, as if the things he’d lost in his life were written on his face. One more big gulp of beer and the glass was empty. Luke turned his eyes back to his nephew and smiled. “It was an amazing time. Keep reading, honestly. I’d thought I’d lost that journal, I never imagined it ended up in dad’s attic. When I moved to SF I dropped off some stuff there, but I thought I’d gotten all of it.”

“You should publish it.”

“Erotica?”

“Something like that. A true memoir of a gay man in New York from the 1970s filled with history and excitement and hot sex… all my friend would read it and then grow terrible moustaches trying to be Mac.”

“Or end up bottoming for hot daddies?”

“Maybe, although from what I know I’m the only one out of my friends with a thing for older men.”

“How much of a thing?”

“Enough that I have a couple of local fuck buddies at college over the age of fifty that I see weekly.”

“Nice, sounds like this cute boy from SFU that Brett and I knew a few years ago. One of us must have bred his hole every week for his whole senior year. We picked him up at Oasis just before school started, cute kid, kind of a prude… well that was until he gave in and admitted he liked older guys and let us take him home. Fuck he was so tight that first time…it took forever to open him up, but by the time he graduated… one good wad of spit on his hole and he was good to go.”

“The first time I got fucked the guy must have eaten me out for an hour I was so tight.”

“Some daddy at school?”

“No, actually, an older kid, just before Christmas my freshman year. We met at a party, were drinking and talking, then it turned into flirting and then we were back in his apartment. He was really cute, and at the time I felt so awkward in my skin I didn’t know what to do with myself. Honestly though, he was amazing, and kind, and despite us both being pretty drunk, he did, he took his time fingering me till I was moaning and wet. It felt so good, like every time his tongue flicked over my hole I got hornier. By the time he thought I was ready I was so horny all I could think about was getting his cock inside me. I didn’t even stop to think about condoms or protection. I just wanted him to fuck me. And he did, he blew a big load in me and I shot all over him while sitting on his cock. I was hooked, I had never felt that good before. Literally two days later I had downloaded Grindr and sucked some guy off in the library bathroom while on a study break.”

“Quick learner.”

“With a very high sex drive.”

They both laughed, and Nick got up to get them more drinks. He turned away from Luke to hide his crotch as he adjusted his boner in his pants. As soon as Nick was away from the table Luke did the same thing. They both had been steadily becoming more aroused by their conversation. Both of them now wondered again where this evening and its revelations would end.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Keep going!  And a word of advice, don’t take advice.  You are creating this wonderful world. Trust your imagine. Don’t write in to our fantasies, because each of your readers’ fantasies will be different.  Follow your own muse.  (Of course, if you want to follow advice, ignore me).

• Like 1