dangerous men and fear?

I tried to find another topic about this, but I'm wondering if anyone has this fucked up attraction to dangerous men. Every time I see a man who I could see beat me up or unstable, I get scared, but that fear makes me horny as fuck. All I want is him to take me.

I think it came from early experience when I lost my virginity with this guy who got me high on weed and had his way with me. I was always scared of him, like there was some unstable part of him. To this day, it was the best fuck of my life.

• Like 4

yeah dangerous and risky sex is always a big turn on the thrill of it.

being somebody that looks dangerous and rough and a very risky situation just adds to it for me

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/30/2022 at 7:15 AM, discreet4rough said:

I tried to find another topic about this, but I'm wondering if anyone has this fucked up attraction to dangerous men. Every time I see a man who I could see beat me up or unstable, I get scared, but that fear makes me horny as fuck. All I want is him to take me.

I think it came from early experience when I lost my virginity with this guy who got me high on weed and had his way with me. I was always scared of him, like there was some unstable part of him. To this day, it was the best fuck of my life.

Come down to New York. Ride the subway after rush hour. 10 PM on the weekend works best. The E train specifically. You'll see many dangerous unstable men. Some with very nice bodies. I've seen quite a few exposing themselves and masturbating. My only concern is little kids around to see that. Otherwise no one cares anymore. You'll experience what you're looking for.

• Like 2

I've found myself attracted to men who appear rough, almost as if they could hurt me. It brings a fear, knowing they can easily dominate and control me. Danger has become a major turn on, and that does scare me a bit. Am I going to put myself in the hands of someone I'll regret? Or, is that the whole point? Is that what I want? 

• 2 weeks later...