How long have you been at a sex party, bathhouse, etc?

valleyvers

This was back in 2018 at MAL. There was a group fuck party for poz men only that was invite only at some guy’s house. If I recall, there were about 10-15 guys there. Myself and a buddy of mine went after a night of dancing. The party started after clubbing and a bunch of guys took Uber to the host’s place. I am thinking it must’ve been 1 or 2:00 am when we got there to join everyone else. All I remember was by time we left the sun was just about to come up. I’m thinking we must’ve been there 4-5 hours.  Still to this day it’s one of the best play parties I ever been to. All type of guys and good amount of tops and bottoms and No attitudes. Just an overall good time 

Years ago, lots of guys would check into Mans Country and stay the whole weekend.  I do recall that guys would eat little pieces of scotch tape that had something called "window pane" stuck on.  As I recall, it was a form of lsd, and the whole thing was called "going tripping".  Not my thing, and I never did that.  There were Musical acts brought in from the coasts as well as local acts in the Music Hall.  There was a snack bar downstairs, certainly not a restaurant, but one could get by if you didn't bring a sandwich or something.  When the tubs over in boystown first opened, it wasn't called Steamworks - and I can't remember what the original name was, but guys who lived over there would check in for the weekends too.  They didn't have shows / entertainment over there, and I don't remember if they had a snackbar, but - they had a lot of guys fucking each other.  Our favorite was definitely MC, we lived about a 10 minute walk away, so that was our whorehouse-of-choice.

• Upvote 1

A love the environment of a bathhouse, it’s just so exciting and I love the thrill of the hunt for cum loads. So if I’m attending a party at a bathhouse I plan to stay the entire 8 hours and more than one time I have extended my stay for another 8 hours.

When I go to SBN in London I like to get there early, find a great spot and get my ass fucked for as long as possible. I tend to do a few stints in different places over about 6 hours, there are great early fucks to warm you up, fill you up and loosen you out, then there is the crush where you can 5 cocks in quick fire loads, and towards the end you get people leaving and dumping! Yummm typically I then go to the Heath, get to the fucktree with a dripping ass and hopefully get another 2-3 hours of open air cock and cream

• Like 3

This is a GREAT question. I can't believe no one has asked it before. For me the answers are:

Bathhouse: 9 hours. These are fun but there are lulls in the sex and a fair bit of cruising before play

Sex Club: 8 hours, the maximum time it was open: got used nearly non-stop and left with a cunted, dripping and sloppy ass

Sex party: full weekend. There was one I used to go to in North Carolina that lasted all weekend. At a couple of them I was literally falling asleep from exhaustion at 4am while a guy was still fucking me (no idea what all was done to me while I slept) and woke up to a guy stroking and sucking on my fat erection--great way to start the day.

Sex resort: 10 days (Pig Week every year, and shorter runs of 5 days for events like Fist Fest): Sex resort the sex goes on as long as you want to seek it out. I have played to exhaustion, awakened 5 hours later, stumbled out of my room and into a sling for guys to keep on fucking and fisting me. For clothing optional resorts like the one I stay at for Pig Week, there is sex openly during the day and then the sex parties for Pig Week; at night during the week and midday on the weekends, In between Fort Lauderdale has two 24 hour bathhouses and, if you are still hungry after spending 6 or 7 hours of the afternoon having sex on the weekends, there is a great sex club (321 Slammer).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

At baths,  6-8 hours just depends on what their time limit is before renewing.  Bookstores,  3-4 hours.  I have attended a few parties that lasted an entire weekend and stayed for most of it.  And one time I spent 4 days at an amazing parTy where the favors were everywhere.  After 4 days,  I left,  but other guys were still going strong.  Took me another 5 days to recover...LOL!

I went with someone I hadn't seen for 3 years.  His employer had transferred him to another country.  We thought it'd be fun so we headed to a bathhouse in Houston. He's a very talented Top and his cock hits my prostate like no other.  We spent time sucking one another in the sauna and maze before going to our room.  We were there for about 8 hours.  His loads leaked out of my ass until the following evening.

I have been at a bathhouse for 8 hrs once. I renewed before my time was up so I would not get charged a overdue fee

i arrived at 11:00 am I got fucked by two guys on their lunch hour. Then a long period of nothing I simply relaxed. 
after 3 it got more crowed 

I got o total of five loads in my ass . Last one was by a young married twink who just wanted to add fuck

Longest was a group bb chemsex party at a mate's in Borough in London a good few years ago. 

Only ended up there by pure chance. I had been to an overnight 3 way in Camden which finished earlier than anticipated. So I ended up stuck in central London with several hours to go before the Sunday trains home started. 

As an afterthought I gave mate a call around 2am, if only for a warm place to doss for a while. Anyway he was having a party, invited me over and I was there by 2:30 Sunday morning. 

I left to head home at the very end when everything had wound down - lunchtime on the following Wednesday. Roughly three and a half days of almost mom stop fucking.

I was absolutely knackered, and well fucked. 

Virtually zero chance of it ever happening again and if had tried to make something like that happen, it just wouldn't. 

Edited by essexfuckwhore
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, essexfuckwhore said:

Longest was a group bb chemsex party at a mate's in Borough in London a good few years ago. 

Only ended up there by pure chance. I had been to an overnight 3 way in Camden which finished earlier than anticipated. So I ended up stuck in central London with several hours to go before the Sunday trains home started. 

As an afterthought I gave mate a call around 2am, if only for a warm place to doss for a while. Anyway he was having a party, invited me over and I was there by 2:30 Sunday morning. 

I left to head home at the very end when everything had wound down - lunchtime on the following Wednesday. Roughly three and a half days of almost mom stop fucking.

I was absolutely knackered, and well fucked 

Oh. My. God.

Sounds fabulous 

MAL/IML weekends can feel like bathhouse.  At both of those, I've clocked a solid 12 hours of open door fun.  Normal bathhouses, I usually don't last more than 4 hours or so.  Same with CumUnions - maybe 3 hours, depending on the crowd.

In one place, the longest ones were in privat sexparties. Many times happened that I appeared around 11-12 pm and left 9-10 am. Instead of the others who took usually break for chm, I was having sex almost continuously (without any chm, only poppers).  As a versa, I always found a hungry hole or a free hard cock 😜

However, it happened many times that I made a tour all night. Started in a private session at someone’s home, continued with a sauna session, went to a cruising bar and ended again in a private party. Then I spent also 8-10 hours with sex. The hottest was when I started in our cruising bar at 5 pm where a naked party was organised, continued in the sauna, went back the cruising bar where then a normal party was and finally found myself in a guy’s house. It lasted 12 hours. 

Although it’s a bit different than the previous ones but the longest was in Berlin , just days before the covid lock-down came everywhere. I started to having sex in Friday early afternoon and finished on Sunday early afternoon in the Bull bar (I went directly to the airport, and was only option to clean myself in the Bull’s small wc, so I smelled of jizm during the flight 🥵🙈) I had some break during these two days (two times 3-4 hours sleeping at the hotel, and quick sight seeing), but I had sex at someone’s homes, bars (of course in the Lab), in my hotel room, etc. This was one of my best weekend ever. 

• Like 1