Serving multiple Men at a party.

Jimmi

So my Owner has told me He wants me to serve multiple Men that He is getting together for a party. He has warned me that this may fuck with my head afterwards and that i need to think about the ramifications before agreeing to it.  i can’t imagine what these might be.  Does anyone have any experience of this type of service and thoughts on what the psychological impact on me might be?  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Jimmi said:

So my Owner has told me He wants me to serve multiple Men that He is getting together for a party. He has warned me that this may fuck with my head afterwards and that i need to think about the ramifications before agreeing to it.  i can’t imagine what these might be.  Does anyone have any experience of this type of service and thoughts on what the psychological impact on me might be?  

Possible attachments to people rather than the situation, and a dip in serotonin when everyone goes home. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jimmi said:

Do you need a hand at this party?

14 hours ago, Jimmi said:

You need to find out what he means by "serve". If it's simply to let them all fuck and breed you, that's straightforward. What else would you be expected to do? What are your limits? The fact this is in the BDSM section suggests there could be a huge amount more involved, but how much? It's hard to know if you should agree, unless you know what you're agreeing to. 

Edited by VersGuyAnon
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

You need to find out what he means by "serve". If it's simply to let them all fuck and breed you, that's straightforward. What else would you be expected to do? What are your limits? The fact this is in the BDSM section suggests there could be a huge amount more involved, but how much? It's hard to know if you should agree, unless you know what you're agreeing to. 

Thanks.  Very wise advice.  You’re right; it’s more than just fucking.  i imagine bondage and some discipline will be involved.  He knows my limits when W/we play alone, and He will insist on those being respected.  i think He wants me to not know exactly what’s coming.   i think He’s worried for me psyche because it’s so contra to what He could cope with Himself. 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 10/8/2022 at 7:29 AM, Jimmi said:

I used to be the sissy faggot to a domme tv. She would regularly invite several men to come and use me without telling me. I was expected to do whatever they wanted. I loved the variety and the challenge...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I love being a cum dump at a party, there just to be used as two holes to squirt sperm into, and two holes also there to be used as a urinal.  But swallowing sperm and taking loads up my asshole is what I do mostly.  I'm a bottom fag, and I know it and love it.  Servicing men at a party is easy and fun for me.

• Like 2

On 10/8/2022 at 1:00 PM, Guest said:

Some people think you cant be a cumdump or a sub and have self-respect. Some of us know the reverse is true

If you're still around, Guest, your response is spot on. Thanks.

• Upvote 1