Swalloween 2022 this Saturday the 22nd

Latinbtm9764

I signed up, registered and bought my ticket.  I'm super excited to go back to a Team Pig's event.  I haven't been since 2016 and back then I was still exploring the BB lifestyle.  I knew I wanted it, but I was also selective on who I got it from.  I've matured in my BB views or maybe I've allowed myself to dive deeper into my lust for cum.  Today I'm all about quantity over quality, and I'm so ready for this event.  I haven't been to a full fledge sex party since before covid hit and my craving for cum has become ravenous.   

So who else plans to go?  I know it's an encourage costume party, but do I really need one if I plan to be naked and exposed for the taking?  Also, Anyone have any idea how the line setup is to enter.  Is there usually a long line before it starts? Should I arrive super earlier if I want to get in at 9?  They do advertise this is their busiest party of the year with anywhere from 300-400 attendees.  

Anyhow, I can't wait. Less than 3 days away until the party starts and I can't stop thinking about how much fucking there's going to be.  I hope to leave with double digit deposits, which will break my record.  I'm already dialing in my diet to help with an easy cleaning on Saturday.  I want to be soaked with cum inside and out by the time I'm done.  🍆💦💦💦🍑💦💦😛