Counting loads as a cumdump.

Latinbtm9764

What are some of the ways you guys confirm you had a load dump inside you. I, in the past at a sex club will ask a guy when he pulls out and seems like he's done; "Hey, you finished inside me?" "Did you make a deposit?" More often then not they tell me no. But I also feel awkward asking them, I've only recently been curious about keeping count. Before, I wouldn't bother. If I left the party or club and was dripping cum or not, but remember the amount of men that fucked me, that was enough for me. Now though, I want to break records and in order to do that, I have to keep count.  That's why my first goal is to hit double digits. I've probably have hit double digits in the past but no confirmation, so I'll start fresh. Even though knowing that in the past I've had at least 5 to 8 loads in a night easily.  So my question to you Cumdumpster, besides using a marker, what do you guys do or say before or after, maybe even during. to help you confirm a load has been given at a sex club or party?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Latinbtm9764 said:

What are some of the ways you guys confirm you had a load dump inside you. I, in the past at a sex club will ask a guy when he pulls out and seems like he's done; "Hey, you finished inside me?" "Did you make a deposit?" More often then not they tell me no. But I also feel awkward asking them, I've only recently been curious about keeping count. Before, I wouldn't bother. If I left the party or club and was dripping cum or not, but remember the amount of men that fucked me, that was enough for me. Now though, I want to break records and in order to do that, I have to keep count.  That's why my first goal is to hit double digits. I've probably have hit double digits in the past but no confirmation, so I'll start fresh. Even though knowing that in the past I've had at least 5 to 8 loads in a night easily.  So my question to you Cumdumpster, besides using a marker, what do you guys do or say before or after, maybe even during. to help you confirm a load has been given at a sex club or party?

it's difficult sometimes to know when being feconded by several guys ; i can feel the first load in my guts  but after when cum is leaking out.....

If it’s not obvious or they don’t say anything I try to tune into their body language; the way their thrusts can turn spastic or a whole body shudder. Certain kinds of moans or groans can mean only one thing, you just got bred. 
     I almost always have to ask my boss when he fucks me if he unloaded but if it’s been a few days since he shot his wad it I can tell when he cums. 

18 minutes ago, Treehugger said:

If it’s not obvious or they don’t say anything I try to tune into their body language; the way their thrusts can turn spastic or a whole body shudder. Certain kinds of moans or groans can mean only one thing, you just got bred. 
     I almost always have to ask my boss when he fucks me if he unloaded but if it’s been a few days since he shot his wad it I can tell when he cums. 

I generally like to go doggy style, which is mainly my problem, I can't see them. But what your saying is I need to lay on my back and legs in the air. gotcha.

• Like 1

My bf logs every fuck and load in a spiral notebook - email, website with screen name , cell # if known, and a 1-5 rating.  He has 9 full notebooks every line both sides of the page.  And is 1/2 through notebook 10.  He’s been doing this since his first raw load 7 years ago.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love to jerk off into condoms until they fill up and keep them for session later. I get them out of the freezer and went to my latest breeding. He was masked and young. I got hard and started to pound his hole, I brought my cum in a jar of ice so that it was still frozen. And I pulled out forced an 1.5 inch ice cube of spermatozoa, he flinched and then realized what the frozen thing was. I got super hard and pushed in as quickly as I could to push the cum as deep as i cum started pounding his ass.  I couldn’t hold back any long and busted my nut deep in this Latino twink’s it felt amazing to drop 8 loads inside the guy

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

In a sex club situation with multiple fucks in one session, it’s just about impossible to know for sure which tops have loaded you and which ones haven’t- I certainly don’t ask (often it’s just not an option), and I gave up trying to keep an accurate count long ago. These days I just guestimate on the conservative side, like @NWUSHorny. I’m always a bit suspicious of bottoms who boast exact load counts in such situations, eg: “I took 27 loads at xxxx fuck joint last night”.  How the fuck do you know?! I think some bottoms just overestimate their hotness, and assume that where they are concerned, every fuck ends in a load.

It’s much easier to keep a proper count in a controlled cumdump session at home or in a hotel, and those are the only numbers I take seriously when this topic crops up.

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

In a sex club situation with multiple fucks in one session, it’s just about impossible to know for sure which tops have loaded you and which ones haven’t- I certainly don’t ask (often it’s just not an option), and I gave up trying to keep an accurate count long ago. These days I just guestimate on the conservative side, like @NWUSHorny. I’m always a bit suspicious of bottoms who boast exact load counts in such situations, eg: “I took 27 loads at xxxx fuck joint last night”.  How the fuck do you know?! I think some bottoms just overestimate their hotness, and assume that where they are concerned, every fuck ends in a load.

It’s much easier to keep a proper count in a controlled cumdump session at home or in a hotel, and those are the only numbers I take seriously when this topic crops up.

You're right Spunkie. I went to sauna yesterday and took around 8 different cocks ( more fucks as a couple of tops came back for 2nds) but only 2 loads (I was told I'd been loaded at the time. The loads were from the same top).

So it is better to calculate loads on a conservative basis than one fuck=one load.

On that calculation,  I'd be dripping cum from the first 5 minutes yesterday and you'd soon run out of available tops as a lot leave once they cum.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I believe there was an earlier discussion close to what being discussed by Latinbttm 9764 and others. If it helps I offer this solution.

Repeated from my earlier post on 10/27…

When attending a sex date and if more than one top will be there.  I’ve gotten in the habit of using a medical marker, placing a stash mark on my ass or chest (slightly above myleft nip) announcing how many times I have been bred.  My observation is that  I get lots more attention and loadsfrom the participants. 

NWUSHorny, my marker system makes a whole lot of sense. If the person are pigs just like us. Check out my post same page but towards the top of the top. What do you think will it work?

2 minutes ago, apollobchbttm said:

NWUSHorny, my marker system makes a whole lot of sense. If the person are pigs just like us. Check out my post same page but towards the top of the top. What do you think will it work?

Maybe, but at an orgy you need to keep a tally on each cheek, one for cocks and one for loads. I don't do it, but some tops count penetrations as breedings just like some bottoms.

For me an exact count isn't that important, if I fuck or get fucked by 10 or more guys over a period of a few hours, I had a really good time. I know my cum is in at least a couple of guys and can hope that I have a couple of loads in my hole.

• Like 2