My neighbor bred me and he didn't know it was me

Bttml00king

My last load is from my neighbor at the same gloryhole. He bred me for the third time and I think he still doesn't know it is me. 

Now I know when he wants to fuck, he would go to the ABS with GH and only oral at the other ABS with open theaters. He usually goes to the one with GH on Thursdays. When I don't see his car on the driveway on Thursday, there is a very high chance that he would be at the ABS cruising for mouths and holes. 

So I went to the ABS with GHs, thinking that my neighbor would be there. When I got there, I didn't see his car in the parking lot. I thought he probably went to the other one so I went on my business as usual. 

To my surprise, he actually came in later than his usual hours. As soon as I saw him, I went into the dark booth hiding and waited. Unfortunately, the booth on the other side was taken. I stayed in there and it must have been four guys came in and left until my neighbor finally came. 

He first used the flashlight on his phone, probably making sure someone was in the other side of booth. Then, he unzipped and dropped his pants and started stroking his meaty cock. I motioned with my fingers through the hole and he promptly stuck his cock and balls for my oral service. 

I didn't suck very long and he started fucking my mouth. I knew he wanted to fuck my hole which I happily obliged. His cock felt amazing. It didn't take long until he shot his load in me and I shot mine without even stroking my cock. After he ejaculated, I turned around and sucked his cock clean. Then, off he went. 

Don't you think tops would remember the ass and hole after a few times? 

I certainly would. 

This thread has been like my secret diary. Well, it would be dramatic if my neighbor is also a BZ user and reading this thread. 

If this sounds like you, DM me please 😉

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...

I can't believe that two months have gone by. Nothing happened until today at one of the ABS. 

Yesterday I went to this ABS. Before entering the parking lot, I immediately saw my neighbor's car. It was unusual to see him sitting in his car because I have not seen that before. Instantly, I just kept driving and passed the ABS. I parked the car far but close enoguh so I could see if he went in. I waited for about 10 mins and still didn't see him walking in. I left because I didn't want him to see me.walking into the store. 

Today I went to the same ABS and decided to be ass up on the couch in the dark room taking loads. I thought it was very unlikely he would go two days in a row and probably went to the other ABS. I had a great time in the dark room. 5 guys fucked me and I got 3 loads. One of them took forever to cum but had the loudest moan when he did. It was quite a show with guys standing to watch. After I was loaded with #3, it got quiet.

Then, I vaguely saw my neighbor while I was facing down with my ass up on the couch. I could not see his face clearly but the body resembled him. What made me feel certain was the way he stroked his cock with his palm facing down and the rhythm of how he stroked. 

He was standing next to the couch as he stroked his cock. I could see that he was insepcting me. He walked closer and finally put his hand on my ass. After some patting, he moved away and didn't slide his cock in my ass. He moved to the other side of the couch. 

I couldn't really see what was happening even though he was standing. I thought he was getting a bj. It turned out another bottom was ass up by my side that I didn't even notice. My neighbor was pounding the other bottom. I thought perhaps my neighbor would take the advantages of fucking two bottoms side by side. It didn't happen. He kept fucking the other bottom until he cum. Then, he left. 

It would have been really hot to get bred by him in the darkroom. If it really happens, I am gonna turn my face around while he is fucking me so he could really see my face. When it happens, it will no longer be a secret. 

• Like 3