Tyler's Summer Job

NHeat

4 minutes ago, NHeat said:

So it's been a while. Should I write about Tyler's trip to Mexico?

Absolutely!!!! Tyler needs to travel south of the border and offer his boy pussy and talented tonsils to all Mexican Slpha Studs who need a trashy white whore to fuck and breed...the fuck flu is roaring down the tracks!!!!! Lucky li'l Tyler!!!! 👦🍑🍆💦☣️🦂😈🔥😛

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Tyler's Spring Break

As the plane begins to climb into the air, my excitement does as well. I am really doing this: flying to Mexico to spend five days with a man and his son. Not just anyone, this is Luis, the man who made me into the proud faggot I now am. Since being used by Luis last summer, I've become a new person. My only goals in life are to sexually please men and be rewarded with their cum. 

Since going back to college in the fall, I had done little but chase cock. My grades dropped a lot but I don't care. My future is in pleasing men and I don't need a piece of paper to do that. If it wasn't for all the action I was getting (and the scholarships paying my rent), I would have left college long ago. After all, I had a job waiting for me with my Uncle.

Of course there were the regular straight jocks I blew in the bathrooms on campus. I'd also been taking regular poundings from my biology teacher, which explains why that's the only class I have an A in. Those science lab tables are the perfect height for a good fucking.

I spend many nights at the rest stop off the highway, where truck drivers often invite invite me in to be bred. Occasionally I hit the jackpot and there's a Hispanic trucker, which reminds me of Luis and the gang. Hispanic men put me in double heat!

As much of a whore that I've become, I've had to remain a thrifty one. I saved up for the flights to and from Mexico over spring break, which is where I'm  headed now. 

As soon as the pilot turns off the fasten seatbelts light, I stand up and head to the tiny bathroom at the back of the plane. The businessman who's been eyeing me since onboarding quickly follows. Looks like I can check Mile High Club off my bucket list.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4

As soon as I step off the plane and enter the airport, my eyes begin the search for my ride. Then I spot a cardboard sign amongst the crowd that just says "White Whore." I look up to see Luis Junior holding it and smirking.

Most people would die of embarrassment to be outed as the White Whore at the airport, but not me. I am proud of the name Luis had gifted me last summer. 

I make my way over to Luis Jr. He takes the sign, which has string around it, and puts it over my neck so I can proudly display it as I walk through the airport. Since I was instructed not to bring anything, there's no wasted time at the baggage claim. Junior motions for me to follow him and we exit the airport. I get a lot of stares and looks as people read my sign, but I don't care. This is who I am.

As I follow Junior through the parking lot, I notice that he looks older since last summer. He's taller and has put on muscle, likely from working with his dad on construction sites. He also seems more confident than when I met him last year and he double fucked me with his dad.

Junior still doesn't speak English and I speak very little Spanish, so there is a lot of pointing and nodding.

We reach Junior's car and I start to get into the passenger seat, only to find the door locked. I look to Junior, who is pointing to the back seat. I feel a bit silly sitting in the back like a kid, especially since Junior is younger than me, but I follow orders and get into the back.

As we drive away from the airport, the road gets more isolated. Gone are all the cars and buildings. Luis must really live in the middle of nowhere! Suddenly, the car pulls over on the side of the road. Junior gets out of the car and opens the back door. I'm confused. There's not a building in sight. Certainly this can't be the place. Then I notice the raging hard on poking through Junior's shorts. I smile and know what to do.

I climb out of the backseat and immediately drops to my knees. Junior grabs the back of my head and shoves my face right into his crotch. I love feeling and smelly Junior's manhood. He smells like his daddy.

It's not long before Junior's shorts are on the ground and I'm furiously sucking down his sweaty, hormone-filled cock. His balls look like they could explode at any moment.

Then, Junior grabs my head and stops my sucking. Lacking English, he motions for me to stand up and I obediently do so. Junior grabs my shoulders, spins me around, and bends me over the hood of the car. He holds one arm on my neck and uses the other to pull down my pants. 

In mere seconds, Junior's cock is penetrating my boy pussy. I let out a half whimper, half moan as Junior begins to pound my ass furiously. The only other sound is of my chastity cage banging up against the car. I'm glad the businessman on the plane loaded my ass so I'd be lubed for this intense pounding.

Junior only lasts a couple of minutes before he grunts and blasts his seed as deep as possible into my awaiting hole. 

Junior pulls out, taps me on the ass, and makes his way back into the car. I quickly pull up my pants and make my way to my place in the backseat. We take off.

As I sit and enjoy the Mexican boy semen swimming through my body, I start to see something ahead. It's a massive house, built for a king. Could that be Luis' home? I get my answer as Junior turns into the driveway.

My heart is racing. I don't know what the next few days will bring but I know it will be amazing. As the car stops in front of the mansion, Junior steps out and heads to get something out of the trunk. He comes to the back car door and motions for me to join him.

I stand up to find Junior holding a blindfold. He places it over my eyes and it's now dark as night. Thankfully, Junior grabs my wrist to lead the way. I hear a door opening and can tell we are stepping into the house as the air suddenly gets much cooler. Junior leads me to a room and I hear a door shut.

Next, Junior takes my hands and moves them behind my body, attaching a pair of handcuffs. I'm not sure what to think of this, but I know this must be Luis' idea, so I don't protest.

Next, Junior sits me on the floor and takes off my shoes. Then I hear the sound of scissors. I wonder what Junior is cutting until I start to feel pulling on my clothes. Junior is cutting off my clothing, leaving me completely naked and handcuffed. I should be worried about what I'll wear to the airport at the end of the week, but I'm too excited and nervous about what's currently happening.

Junior then reaches for my neck and removes his father's gold chain that Luis gifted me the end of the summer. The one that has the key to Tyler's chastity cage attached to it. It sounds like he puts it around his own neck.

It feels strange without Luis' chain on my neck. I haven't taken it off since I woke up wearing it last summer. It's been a constant reminder of my commitment to be a White Whore.

Quickly, I feel something else around my neck. It's a tight leather collar. How appropriate. 

Next, Junior lathers and shaves my armpits and public hair. Then he flips me over to shave my ass nice and smooth. I'm naturally not very hairy, but I guess Luis wants me totally smooth. 

I can feel my pussy is leaking a bit from the pounding Junior gave me earlier. I feel Junior use his finger to collect the seed and then he feeds it to me. It tastes like Mexican Heaven.

I then hear Junior stand up and walk out of the room, with the door slamming behind him. I'm naked, cold, horny, blindfolded, handcuffed, and totally alone.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 6

It seems like hours of silence and darkness. Then finally I hear a noise. The door opens and footsteps are approaching me. It smells like Junior but he says nothing. He raises me to my feet and begins guiding me. I can tell we've walked into a different room. The sound of our footsteps sound cavernous. 

Finally, he pushes me down on my knees and removes the blindfold. I can't believer my eyes as they quickly scan across the giant room. There are all the Mexican construction men who used me last summer. They start to point and make noises. Some laugh. Some call me White Whore. Others make horny, testosterone-filled groaning sounds. 

My eyes make their way to the front of the room. There he is, Luis. He looks even better than I remember him. He's sitting in a chair that looks like a throne. His men must have built him a fucking throne. That's how much of a god he is.

Junior (who was the one leading me into the room) removes my handcuffs as Luis speaks. "Worship me, faggot."

I crawl on my hands and knees to his throne as the men hoot and holler. Luis is naked and fully erect. I'm salivating as I approach him. I finally climb to the base of the throne and begin to kiss his feet. Then I gently suck on each toe of my Mexican god, looking up at him for approval. 

I work my way up his body, feeling and kissing his legs. As much as I want to suck his massive cock down my throat right now, I know I must worship his entire body first. I move my hands and mouth from his legs onto his hands. Again, I gently suck on each finger as he nods with approval. As I suck on his ring finger and taste the metal of his gold band, I think of what it would be like to be his bride.

Then I make my way to his chest, kissing his hairy and hard stomach, so tight from all that construction work. Then I move up to his left nipple and begin to gently lick. He grabs the back of my head and shoves me into it. I'm now sucking furiously on his nipple like I need his milk to live. Then he guides my mouth to his right nipple and I do the same. 

Finally, he pulls me off his chest and looks me in the eye. "Good whore. Now the back." He stands up and places my head onto the seat of the throne face-up. He then immediately lowers his asscheeks over my face, sitting on me. The smell is intoxicating. My tongue races to his magnificent hole. I make love to his hole as he presses it down on me. I may run out of air and die right here, but that would be fine with me.

I can tell he's enjoying it. His body is staring to shake and I hear a little moaning. Of course, he doesn't want his men to hear that. So he stands up off of me and I begin inhaling the fresh air frantically. 

Luis instructs me to move back to the floor and he sits back on his throne. He says, "Now worship my cock."

I waste no time. I wrap my little hands around his massive member and begin kissing his head. I kiss it all the way down to the base. I slap his cock against both sides of my face. I take one of his giant hairy balls into my mouth, then the second. 

Finally, Luis grabs me and shoves his cock down my throat. Even though I've been practicing for this moment on any guy who will let me, I still gag at his massive size. Of course, this only makes his men cheer louder. He continues to fuck my face for what seems like an eternity. I'm in heaven. I can taste his delicious precum as it fills my throat. 

Luis uses his hands to pull me off of his cock. He then stands up, pulls me off the ground, and bends me over his throne. He spreads my asscheeks to expose my boy ass to his men. 

"Mmmm, you've been busy. This isn't a boy hole any more, it's a fucking pussy. And when we're done with you, it will be a full cunt!" Luis declares.

As I begin to respond, he shoves his entire cock inside my hole. I let out a yelp and of course the crowd goes wild.

Luis pulls all the way out, only to slam all the way back in. Again I yelp, but this time there's some moaning to it. It feels fucking amazing.

Then he does it again, pulling completely out only to slam his cock in me again. I can feel his heavy nuts slapping against me every time.

I'm seeing stars at this point. I'm glad I have this throne to hold onto or I'd be on the floor. Luis keeps pulling out and slamming back in. I've lost count of how many times he's done it.

Finally he slams into me and his cock explodes. Hot cum blasts deep into my guts. I can feel it shooting through me. Luis's sperm is on a mission to impregnate my pussy.

Finally, Louis pulls out and my hole sprays white jizz onto the floor. He's flooded me so much that I can't hold it all in.

"Clean it up, White Whore. I know you want to."

I stumble to my knees and begin licking up all the seed that had spilled from my hole. As I taste the delicious cream, I wonder if Junior's load from earlier had mixed with his dad's seed. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 3

• 4 weeks later...