what is the consensus about choke fucking?

I am 1000% all about asking for permission, and seeking the verbal okay before I put my hands on someone's neck. I have a guy whom I go fuck sometimes, bareback all the time, and part of play is choking him, which he loves, as it gives him  a rush. I get turned on my the discomfort, but also the excitement as he tells me his physical reaction. My question is: at what point does it become dangerous for you, or in other words, what's the red line in the sand? I ask because I was fucked while being choked when I was a complete bottom, enjoyed it, even when it went on for quite a bit. Then, there's the case of London PC Gordon Semple, who, in 2016, lost his life in a sex game when he was strangled with a belt (willingly) and accidentally died, and we all know the rest of the saga. As the active participant, I find keeping in constant communication, visual observation and care and concern are keys to making sure this is fun. As the passive receiver of this 'play', what would anyone do to be more proactive? Or is this a game that's way too weird or dangerous? 

2 hours ago, Poz50something said:

Is the active participant, I find keeping in constant communication, visual observation and care and concern are keys to making sure this is fun.

I agree 100 percent. I also always used my bare hands, no gloves and never a belt or rope or anything else. I'm very tactile, love the connection of skin-on-skin when gripping, groping, and getting my hands all over a man's naked body. That made it easier to pick up on cues from the bottom, and I loved feeling the contractions of his neck muscles as my grip tightened when I got closer to cumming. But I always understood how easy it would be to get lost in pleasure and lose control, so I never squeezed as tightly as I could have. I also enjoyed the couple of times a guy choked me, although I have a thick neck and knew the grip wasn't tight enough, nor the hand placed over the carotid artery, to cause a blackout or any harm. 

I'd say just make sure you really know the guy choking you. Do you trust him? Is there an understanding of what's too much or when it's gone too far. Similar to fisting. Communicate so no one gets hurt. 

Sure, this may take some of the heat out of a chance encounter with someone, but you'll be alive. I also agree that skin-on-skin is the way to go. Other things like belts and rope can get out of our control and do serious damage. 

Or, if you want to be wild, do whatever the fuck you want. 

• Upvote 1

Choking is so hot.   Met a guy last summer hot AF.  He wanted to choke me while pounding my ass.  I was in.  He started with his big strong hands.   After awhile he let go, just after he shot his load into me.  Then used a belt.  The harder he fucked the tighter the belt. I was so turned on I shot my load without touching myself.

He indicated he wsnts to take it all the way.  Freaked me out a bit.  Thinking i might let him.  Tell me how fucked up that is.

• Like 1

I am not into full on choking but am turned on by the idea of a man putting his hands around my neck to control me and keep me helpless whilst he fucks me.  The more helpless I feel when getting fucked by tops the more I like it.

• Upvote 2

• 5 weeks later...

I actually love it.. its the control the top has over me that is hot.

I have had hands, a reversed belt, and rope around my neck before. My favorite is definitely the belt. When fucking, the top puts the belt through the loop and around my neck and pulls as he fucking is so hot and starts choking me as he releases during the fuck I tend to blow a great load!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had a fuck boi, that wanted to be choked out, as I have some training, i was game. While my raw cock was balls deep from behind, I placed him in the hold.. kept pumping while holding him, he passed out, I released and after a few seconds, became a wild animal squeezing my cock with his hole. I pulled out to position on his back...and he leaped across a couch to tongue kiss and beg for more...deep fucking and abuse...begging me to choke fuck him. he got on all fours and aimed his boi hole at my raw cock....i gave him more and a coouple more times that each turned him into a more hard loving cock craving fuck slut..

So I don't wanna die, but being helpless having no control is what I sign up for. It's a risky game that i hope the top doesn't take too far cuz then how can I continue to be of service?