Hunter on the Prowl

On 8/15/2023 at 3:12 PM, billy88666 said:

I'd like to see Austin a few years later. He's bulked up in all the right places and his toned body is shown off to the max with the beautiful tattoos that have enveloped his body. He's got into the fetish scene and is a regular at venues where the dress code is leather, rubber and PVC. He draws lustful looks from the patrons . Young skinheads, punks in leather and chains are drawn like to his incredible body like moths to a flame. He carefully scans the club for younger, shy guys like his former self. He'll go outside to have a smoke and these naive young men will follow, not knowing why they need him to notice them. Austin will pull out his pack of smokes and then fumble through his pockets looking for his lighter for a few moments before his unsuspecting victim will produce a Zippo that has sparked to life. In the flicker of the flame they make eye contact and Austin will reveal his dazzling smile and the young guy will be primed to be his next victim....

I didn't make Austen into this type of man, but I hope Mr. Fey will suffice. I'll see if I can write something where this is at play more, giving you a full experience. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 9/9/2023 at 9:44 PM, Heir2012 said:

Not sure if I'll continue with Austen, return to Hunter, go with Mr. Fey, or bring in some other man sucking the lives of innocent men away. We'll see. 

Well, maybe not so completely innocent. 😉

Great story! 

• 1 month later...

Part 7

Hunter: July 2013

My tattoo looked darker on my skin than before. I knew it was probably a trick of the light or just my imagination, but I still took notice. It almost seemed as if it was coming back darker each time. The points of the biohazard symbol looked sharper, deadlier, as if they were the tails of scorpions ready to strike. Normally, while the idea of my tattoo striking fear could get me off, it was creating some panic. Soon, it would take even longer for the symbol to fade, meaning there was more of a risk of my prey seeing the mark before I claimed them. The last slut I had marked for the purpose of removing my tattoo was three years ago, and I estimated that he had “relinquished” a considerable amount of his “time” to me, but my tattoo still showed up earlier than I anticipated.

I considered going to a poz-friendly club where men would beg me to infect them and their lives, but it just didn’t work the same. I was finding that men who wanted my strain, even if they didn’t know just how special it was, barely gave me any time. It only worked on men who were ignorant of my intentions, making the sacrifice even more powerful.

I had decided to travel that summer, spreading my cum wherever I could, hoping to gain some time and to amass a few followers to my cause. I still felt the time my previous fucks were collecting for me, their work on my behalf giving me some time, but it was nothing like the strength I gained when I fucked a man myself.

While it wasn’t normally hard for me to get men to fuck, my hairy, tall, sexy body a weakness for anyone I met, I found myself struggling as all I could think about was my tattoo. I had always known that sooner or later the time I took wouldn’t equate to the time I could use, but it seemed as if the years I took were no longer feeling like years. They weren’t even months at times. They felt like days depending on the guy, meaning what I took was practically useless, making the result of the fuck bad for me… though not as bad as it would eventually be for him.

The last guy I fucked, as I journeyed across the country, was from Kansas. He was a married farmer who was closeted, out at a gay bar two towns over from where he lived with his wife and four kids (three daughters and a son). I hadn’t even entered the bar with the purpose of fucking anyone, but I’m not the kind of man who turns down an easy fuck when it should happen to cross my path. I am a hunter after all.

I saw him with his baseball cap pulled down over his face, trying to hide in case someone noticed and recognized him. Seeing that fear, I pounced. I think he said his name was Craig or Collin or something. I wasn’t listening as he spoke; I was just looking him over, admiring the strong body he had created from years of hard, manual labor. I was feeling good about the time I’d get from him, hoping his hard work had created an expected long life. I felt in him a desperation, a desire to try something he knew was wrong but couldn’t say “no” to.

Even with my game being off, it took little effort for him to become mine. I smiled at him, told him how much I loved guys with rough hands like his and weathered faces, and I then ran my hand over his ass, feeling the muscle beneath.

“I can’t wait to get inside this,” I whispered to him, running my hands over his ass.

“Well, I…” he started, his face growing red. “I’ve never… you know… been with a guy like that.”

“Never?” I asked, unable to care.

He shook his head. “I’ve only ever been with my wife.”

“Don’t worry,” I told him, getting my body closer to his, allowing the heat between us to fuel the fire he already had burning inside him. “I’ll be gentle.”

He didn’t want to go to a motel because all he had was his credit card, and his wife took care of the bills. I told him I was tapped out, but I also had no intention of paying for a room to fuck his life away. Instead, we went to his truck, drove out to an empty field, threw down a blanket his wife had made him in the truck’s bed, and I fucked his virgin ass as if he was a cumdump.

“You said you’d go slow,” he moaned, his arms shaking as he tried to remain on all fours, his naked body shaking slightly in the breezy summer air.

“I am,” I told him, grabbing his shoulders. “You just need to relax.”

Turns out he was a screamer, and going out to a field had been a good idea as he cried out each time I rammed my enormous cock into his hole. I was pretty sure he was bleeding from the force behind each thrust. Still, even with the pain, my constant pounding on his prostate was sending him into a wild state.

Since it was dark, I removed my shirt, unafraid that he would see my tattoo. Besides, he wanted my cock so badly now, I doubt he would have run away even if he had seen it.

“How’s that feel?” I asked, not really caring what he would say.

“Fucking incredible,” he cried. “Best fuck I’ve ever had.”

Little did he know that this would be the start of the twisted sex he’d become addicted to for the rest of his shortened life. If he stayed here once I was done with him, there would only be a limited amount of men available to him. There was the possibility that he'd fuck every guy in the county, meaning I'd own every man and their time. Fuck, that got me hard. 

“Holy fuck,” he said, gasping for breath, “my dick is leaking so much cum!”

“About time,” I said, our heartbeats only a moment away from syncing.

“I guess I’ll have to wash the blanket before my wife sees it.” He laughed and moaned, my pace quickening, the time nearly there. “Don’t want her asking any questions, you know.”

“I don’t think you’ll care,” I told him, shoving my dick as hard as I could into his married hole, our heartbeats finally synced.

He threw his head back, eyes staring up at the stars, vacant of any sign of the man who had been concerned over his wife’s cum-covered blanket.

“Who do you belong to?” I growled, our heartbeat quickening, my desire to shoot my load, claim his years, and fuck off pushing my pace.

“You,” he said.

“Does your dick belong to your wife?”

“No.”

“Does it belong to you?”

“No.”

“Who does your dick belong to?”

“You.”

“And whose toxic cum is churning now inside your balls?”

“Your cum.”

“And who won’t be having any more brats running around after this?”

“I won’t.”

“And whose life am I taking in replace of gifting you with my potent cum?”

The man’s eyes looked down and focused on a picture hanging from the rearview mirror, that of his kids and his wife. “My life,” he said.

“Then fucking give it to me you cheating piece of shit.” I grabbed his throat and turned his head back up to the sky, taking in the void of the night and the void which would become his existence.

In that moment, I saw him watching his kids grow up, graduating from school and leaving their home. I saw him walking each of his daughters down the aisles of their weddings while handing over his farm to his son who would grow up to be just as strong as him. I saw him growing old with his wife, admiring the life they had made and the love they shared. I saw him reflecting on his life and how he had remained true to his wife, never cheating or faltering in his love for her. I saw it all… and then I saw it all disappear into the black sky. Now, he’d lose his family and his farm, spending the rest of his life selling his body at bars just like the one I found him at. He’d use the money to buy alcohol to numb some of the pain of losing his life so that I could gain a few extra days of mine.

I came extra hard seeing the smiling faces of his daughters at their weddings, watching as they faded and I could feel within this married man the pain of losing these moments because of one careless night with a stranger. I felt his heart breaking, knowing he’d never hand over his farm to his son, instead becoming someone his son will be ashamed of. I saw his wife leaving him, seeing someone she hardly knew, knowing he had broken their wedding vows. Everything he was losing was getting me off, and I loved how horny it made me feel knowing I was the reason he was losing it all. My dick was fucking this man's life up.

He collapsed on the blanket, his body shuddering from his changing balls which were now transforming themselves into mirror copies of my own. I cleaned my dick off on the blanket, leaving the man passed out in the truck’s bed. I drove it back to the bar to get my car, leaving him exposed naked and covered in cum. I took the photo of his family from off the rearview mirror and drenched it in the puddle of cum I had fucked out of him, the same cum which had made his four children.

“This is what you gave up,” I told his unconscious body, sticking the photograph to his forehead so the first thing he’d see when he woke up would be the cum-covered photo of the family he betrayed and now lost. “And all of it so you could shoot out one last worthless load.”

On his ass I could see his own biohazard tattoo vibrant on his skin. It looked good on him. As I drove away, I thought of him maybe one day filming himself and posting it online, using his old job as a farmer as a fetish category. People loved seeing rugged farmers fucking other men. It’s like they were acting opposite to what they were meant to do in Middle America. Fuck it. If you want to fuck a dick, you should fuck a fucking dick, especially if it’s mine.

I reached Virginia where a friend of mine, Matt, lived, a fellow breeder with the same abilities as mine. Matt was a bottom who used the negative cum of men to fuel his youth. Since we couldn’t steal time from each other, we’d spend hours fucking whenever we got together. That, or we’d play a little game of wishbone and see who would end up the winner. We’d find a guy and make him our Lucky Pierre. Neither Matt or I would know who would be claiming the guy until the end and one of our hearts synced with the man. It was a fun game, and neither of us got upset if we weren’t the one to win. We still got to fuck. We’d do this a few times when we were together, and I was sure we’d be doing it as soon as I arrived.

“You’re looking good,” he told me, welcoming me into his apartment. Matt was naked, as he usually was, showing off his strong, lean body. Matt was hairless and sported a thin waist. His cock, though not as big as mine, was still decent and could shoot buckets worth of cum across the room. His tattoo was on the back of his neck, meaning he could hide it if he fucked missionary or cowboy. From what I could see, his tattoo was nearly gone.

“I’ve been better,” I told him, looking at my own tattoo which had faded somewhat since Kansas. It wasn’t nearly as much as I would have hoped

“I think we’ll be able to find someone for you while you’re here,” he said.

“Multiple,” I said. “My last didn’t do as much damage as I’d expected.”

“Who was he?”

“Married farmer,” I told him. “Wife and four kids.”

“Sounds hot.”

“I fucked him on his wife’s blanket in the bed of his truck in a field.”

“What did you see?”

“His daughters getting married; his son inheriting his farm; him and his wife growing old together.”

“Fuck,” Matt said, his dick getting hard. “That’s better than my last one. I thought he had been a score, but it turns out he was a loner with hardly any connections. Sure, I got some good time out of him, but it felt like nothing. I barely blew a load.”

“I came hard,” I told him. “Still, it wasn’t enough.”

“Speaking of which,” Matt said, still sporting a semi, “seeing as it is tradition, I think I’ve found someone for our usual wishboning.”

“It better not be some twink again,” I told him. “I know you love them, but they barely get me hard.”

“He’s much better than a twink,” Matt said, smiling. “He’ll be one for the record books.”

• Like 5
  • Piggy 4

8 hours ago, Menbendovr said:

I love this story man.  I hope your next chapter comes along much sooner.  It’s hard waiting for the next installment.

I've hit some MAJOR writer's block as of late. Originally, Kansas man was meant to be a paragraph long, but I found myself excited to ruin his life in depth. I feel like I keep getting more and more explicit in what men like Hunter are doing, showing how "evil" he really is. I just don't want to go too far and get the story blocked or something. 

5 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

I've hit some MAJOR writer's block as of late. Originally, Kansas man was meant to be a paragraph long, but I found myself excited to ruin his life in depth. I feel like I keep getting more and more explicit in what men like Hunter are doing, showing how "evil" he really is. I just don't want to go too far and get the story blocked or something. 

So far the story is progressing nicely.  I sense no writers block other than perhaps the long pauses between chapters.  But I’m patient.  I can wait.  It’s worth it.  😈

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

Moderator's Note: Read the thread I linked below. If it doesn't break any of those rules, you are good. Feel free to run things by one of the moderators before you post if you want to make sure. 

• Like 1

Part 8

Senator Gregory White (2013)

“We can’t continue allowing people like this to influence the younger generation,” I said, staring down the reporter. She was smiling at me, her eyes focused on mine when she wasn’t looking me over. She had large eyes, expressive. I was wondering what I could get them to express if given the chance.

“Elaborate,” she said, emphasizing her lips as she spoke, almost pouting. It’s as if she was trying to make me imagine what her lips would feel like on mine. Though, that’s not where I’d want her lips to go.

“The people of Virginia don’t want their children to be interacting with people who are, forgive the word, predators.”

“Are you saying that you believe members of the LGBTQIA+ community, specifically gay men, to be predators, Senator White?”

“I believe that there are individuals my voters are afraid of having around their children,” I explained. “There are dangers my constituents are aware of when it comes to the gay community, and I’m here to make sure your viewers are made to understand this.”

“And you stand by these opinions even though you’re receiving significant backlash.”

“I’m a strong man,” I told her, smirking. “I’m not easily knocked down just because someone pushes back. I’m working to get our society back to normal.”

“And by that you mean the whole husband and wife scenario? Having 2.5 kids, the white fence, the perfect house with the front yard?”

“I mean having what America has always seen as being suitable,” I told her.

“And by that, you mean normal?”

“For the lack of a better word.”

“You aren’t married, though, are you Senator White?” she asked.

“Not as of yet,” I said, smiling. Knowing the camera was only focused on my face, I reached my hand down to my crotch and gently rubbed over my growing bulge, making sure the reporter would see. “I’m too busy making sure I’m able to act as the voice of the people, but I always make sure to make time for what is important.”

“And with that,” she said, “I thank you, Senator White, for giving us your time. Until tomorrow night, I am Jessica Latmore. Goodnight.”

“And we’re clear,” a voice on the other side of the bright lights said. I could hear commotion around us as Jessica handed off her tablet to an assistant.

“That went well,” I said.

“If you say so, Senator.”

“I’ll admit, I wasn’t sure about you interviewing me instead of Chester Reeves, but you managed to do well enough.”

She stared at me, a brow raised. “Did I? Well, I’m so glad you think so.”

“Don’t worry that you’re not as quick on your feet as Chester. You’ll get there over time. I’ll remind you, interviewing political figures like myself isn’t always easy.”

“And I would like to remind you,” she said, her tone shifting, “that you were the one who brought up the gay community, not me.”

“Why say that?”

“So that when your team starts telling you that your numbers are dropping and you’re getting a ton more hate-mail than usual, you can’t blame me for making you say anything you didn’t want to say. You did that all on your own.”

“I just tell it like it is,” I told her, moving forward in my seat, my bulge hanging over the edge, more pronounced. I could see her eyes looking down at it, analyzing. “I find people like that about me. Don’t you?”

“As a matter of fact,” she said, “my girlfriend and I don’t care for you at all.” She stood up and walked off the set, leaving me sitting alone as the lights were dimmed.

__

“I don’t want that bitch ever interviewing me again, do you understand?”

“I understand,” my assistant said, typing on his tablet.

We sat in a black SUV, heading to my apartment. My face felt warm, my pulse quick, as my anger after the interview had failed to diminish. After leaving the set, I went back to the dressing room they had given me, threw a dish of peanuts at the wall, turned over the coffee table, and stormed out with my assistant running after me.

“It’s unprofessional the way she talked to me,” I shouted, kicking the seat in front of me. “And who the fuck has a dyke interview a Republican Senator? What the fuck? I mean, you don’t send a vegan to interview about a barbeque competition.”

“I’ll speak to someone about it, sir.”

“You better,” I spat. “This is the kind of shit that gets people fired. Understand?” I leaned back in my seat, my hand moving down to my crotch which had long ago gone flaccid. There was a slight pain in my balls which was driving me insane. The reporter had knowingly gotten me hard just so that I’d be stuck here with blue balls. At the same time, the pain was radiating down to my asshole, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. Every time the driver hit a manhole, I felt my manhole tighten and my body shiver from the sensation. Fuck, not again. Why did this happen every time an interview went to hell?

“What do I have tomorrow?”

“You have a meeting with—”

“Cancel it.”

“But, sir—”

“I said, fucking cancel it. I need the rest of the night off, and I don’t want you disturbing me until Thursday. Is that understood?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good.” The car pulled up to my apartment and I got out before my assistant could fuck anything else up for me. I’d fire him soon. I only hired him because I fucked his wife and felt guilty about it. That guilt didn’t last long, but I hadn’t found the time to fire him just yet. The fiasco with the lesbian reporter would do the trick. I’m sure it’ll be easy to make it his fault.

“Good evening, Senator White,” the residential concierge said.

I nodded to him. I knew his name once, but I couldn’t remember it now as I stormed through the lobby and entered the elevator. They seemed to switch men every few months, and I had enough trouble remembering the names of the people who worked for me.

I closed my eyes as the elevator rose, trying to calm myself, suddenly seeing before me the reporter’s full lips. I couldn’t believe someone as hot as the reporter would rather eat out a pussy than suck a dick. Then again, the idea of the reporter having her head squeezed between the tight thighs of another woman did get me hard again. My hand reached down and started massaging my bulge, my fingers moving down further to my balls.

Fuck.

I could still feel the throbbing ache in my ass, the ache which arose only once in a while, especially as things went to hell. During every election period, I found this ache revealing itself again, almost taking control. Normally, I could fuck my way through the ache, let my cock manage the burning which flooded my body, but, every once in a while, there was only one thing I could do to satisfy this… desire.

“This is Charles the concierge,” the voice said over my phone.

That’s right. His name is Charles. “Yeah, Charles, this is Senator White in 8D.” I entered my apartment, locking the door. “I’m calling just to let you know that I’ll be having some visitors tonight. They work for my campaign, but they’ll need to be let in through the building’s private access. They’ll be coming up through the secondary elevator. Discretion will be key.”

“Of course, sir,” Charles said.

I turned off my phone and entered my bedroom where I stashed my one phone in a locked desk drawer. From it, I removed another phone, entered a code, and searched through my contacts. The ache was growing stronger, causing me to scroll through my information with one hand while my other hand ran over my clothed body, feeling my hardening cock, my swelling balls, and my nipples which were visible through my dress shirt.

I found the contact and hit send.

“Pidyn Corp,” a voice said. “May I have your identification number?”

“382533,” I said.

There was a pause before the voice said, “Welcome, platinum member. How may I help you?”

“I need my third listing provided for tonight,” I said, pouring myself a glass of whiskey which I shot back. “I need them here within the next hour. Standard protocols are to be followed.”

“Of course, sir,” the voice said. “We’ll charge accordingly. Anything else I can do?”

“Yeah, make that thirty minutes.” I ended the call and shot back more whiskey, allowing the burning in my throat to course throughout my body. Everything inside me was screaming to be released, the hibernating animal that I kept hidden clawing its way out. Fuck, I needed this. I needed everything. I paced throughout my apartment as I waited, turning on the television to calm myself.

“Reports are showing Senator White’s approval rating is starting to fall since his hateful comments concerning the LGBT community have grown more frequent,” the news anchor said, my face smiling in the picture next to him. “While many Virginian voters do support the conservative politician’s stance on the economic crisis, his comments concerning sexual identity have been found to be critical and out of touch with the current political climate.”

I hit the mute button, watching as the reporter kept speaking, watching his lips as they moved, admiring them as they puckered to say the “wh” in White. They were even better lips than the reporter from earlier, and I found the aching inside me pulse from the mere sight of him.

There was a ping from the phone I had used to call the service, alerting me that my “delivery” had arrived and was on its way up. I finished another drink and went to my door, reaching it as a knocking filled the apartment. Fuck, could they be any louder?

I opened the door to find two men standing before me, both in suits, both looking as if they were men who, like me, worked in an office or in a position of actual power. They looked like the men I encountered every day, the men who held power, who thrived on imposing their wills on others.

“May we come in, sir?” the one man asked. “We have a delivery for you.”

“What is it?” I asked, waiting for the response I’d decided upon within this scenario.

“It’s the Apollo Package, sir,” the one man said, slightly puffing out his chest. “It’s urgent that we make this delivery in private.”

“Of course,” I said, satisfied. I stepped to the side and let them pass, admiring them as they went by.

This service had sent over all types of men for me in the past, ranging in fitness levels, height, hairiness, and even accents. These two men I found to be the sexiest men I’d ever been sent. Both were taller than I was, with broad shoulders and, from what I could see, fit bodies that filled out their suits nicely. Impressive bulges were noticeable in their pants, one more than the other. The man with the larger bulge held a briefcase in his hand, and I admired the veins I could see under the skin, running down to larger, strong fingers that gripped the handle tightly. My cock jumped at the sight of him.

“You have everything needed?” I asked, eyes on the briefcase.

“We have everything you’ll need tonight,” the one man said. “We’re sure of it, sir.” Both men exchanged looks, smiling.

“What are your names?” I asked.

“Well, Senator White,” the one man said, “To keep with your identity, I am Mr. Gray, and he is Mr. Green.”

“No,” I interjected. “I’m not looking for the fake, fucking names they give you to sound exotic and shit. What are your actual names.”

Both men exchanged glances, smiling.

“I’m Matt,” the one man said. “This is Hunter.”

Hunter, the man holding the briefcase, was staring at me, a slight smile turning his lips. I loved the way he was looking at me, a look I’d given the bitch reporter before she blew her chances. I could see that he wanted me, and my hardening bulge proved I wanted them both, but especially him.

“You’re both experienced in what I require?” I asked them. “Along with the required discretion?”

“We’ve been briefed, sir,” Matt said, “concerning your desired… debriefing.”

“Good,” I said. “Well, let’s get started.”

Hunter nodded and opened the briefcase.

• Like 4

Part 9

Hunter (2013)

“And how do you expect us to get to Senator Gregory White?”

Matt had just told me about the man he wanted us to wishbone. Sure, I’d heard of Senator Gregory White, a Republican politician who spoke out against the gay community. He was an attractive man in his forties, the type of man I’d go after if I saw him in a bar, but it would be unlikely to find this man in a gay bar unless he was picketing outside. That’s why I found myself stunned when Matt made him our target.

“It may or may not surprise you,” Matt said, “that the senator isn’t as pristine or honest as he presents himself to be.”

“Yes, I’d be shocked to find out a politician isn’t what he says he is,” I said. “What exactly do you know about Senator White that’ll have me inside him and him inside you?”

“I know that he’s a closeted gay man,” Matt said.

“A lot are,” I told him. “I just fucked one in Kansas. Something tells me that he was an easier fuck than any senator could be.”

“I wouldn’t be so sure,” Matt said. “I have a friend who works for an agency that supplies, let’s say, the right fucks for the right price.”

“And is this friend someone you claimed?”

Matt smiled. “It has its added perks beyond the obvious. Now I have someone who can get me valuable information. It seems Senator White likes to have both men and women come to his apartment in secret, though, as of late, there has been an uptake for what he calls a ‘third listing’ fuck.”

“What’s that?”

“It’s our specialty,” Matt said. “You see, he likes dominating men, just like he does with women, fucking the shit out of them until they can’t walk the next day.”

“I’m sure you’re excited for that experience.”

“But he also likes getting fucked. It’s a punish-and-be-punished situation. He fucks me while you fuck him.”

“Our wishboning made easy,” I said. “But, if you haven’t noticed, we don’t work for this company, and we don’t know when he’ll be needing us.”

“He’s created a bit of a pattern,” Matt said. “Whenever he’s up for election or has been struggling against falling numbers, he gets what he calls “aches” inside him. These aches are his inner gay slut coming out, needing to fuck and get fucked. From what I know, we’re reaching that time.”

“So, it’s all chance?” I asked. “I’m not sticking around for months just to compete against you for a senator.”

“It’s not exactly chance,” Matt said. “His assistant is another dick I claimed. His wife fucked White behind his back, and I managed to get to the assistant’s cock before anyone else could. He’s been setting the senator up with interviews and situations that will definitely bring about his aching. In a few days, he’s set for another interview, and his numbers, as I’ve seen, are shit. It’s perfect. I’ve set it up so that whenever he calls for his “third listing,” we’ll be ready to step in and start wishboning his ass.”

I smiled, admiring the pride radiating off Matt. As he explained his plan, his dick grew hard, leaking pre-cum. “I’ve always seen myself as a devious fucker,” I told him, “but I’ve got to admit that this plan is significantly more layered than anything I’ve ever done.”

“And we aren’t just doing it for ourselves,” Matt said. “If we can get to Senator White, we can expose him for who he really is and remove his toxicity through our own toxicity. He’ll no longer be able to corrupt once we’ve corrupted him.”

“That,” I added, “or he’ll manage to fuck all the other men in his party, giving us a sizeable legion of men to our cause.”

“It’s a win-win,” Matt said. “Now, all we have to do is sit back and wait.”

I stepped forward, grabbed Matt’s dick and squeezed. “Until then. Let’s get reacquainted.”

__

Three Days Later

I opened the briefcase, revealing a ball gag, a flog, three harnesses, a collar, and a leash.

Senator White looked up at Matt and I and smiled. Welcome to the “third listing,” I thought.

Matt and I had been briefed on what Senator White liked and didn’t like by Matt’s man within Pidyn Corp. We knew what he expected, but we also knew when we’d turn the tables and make the night our own. For the time being, we’d have our fun, but once the moment came, we were prepared to make our move and compete for the senator’s time.

“It’s time, sir,” I said, taking the gag out of the briefcase. “Open.”

“About damn time,” Senator White said, stepping forward and opening his mouth.

I slipped the ball inside his mouth, Matt stepping behind him and strapping it tightly in place. I ran my hands along the straps that ran over his cheeks, feeling his beard beneath. He was a handsome man. I couldn’t understand why he couldn’t change and simply accept the type of man he was. Normally, my fucking was done with a selfish intent, but now, I’d be using my dick to punish a man who punished the very men he fucked over. Karma, I suppose.

“I believe it’s time to relocate, sir,” Matt said, leaning down and whispering in the man’s ear. He licked his ear and then playfully bit, causing Senator White to shudder. “Will you come willingly, or should we attach the leash now?”

Senator White shook his head, his eyes showing the hunger he had for us. He brought us back to his bedroom where I spread the briefcase’s contents out on the bed. As I did so, I admired the room’s contents. It was a nice room, proving he had money. I knew this apartment to be only one of his residences; if I managed to claim him, I’d definitely look into making this one of my stops whenever traveling across the country. After all, I didn’t just fuck men for their time; it was also good to have men who served me.

“Time to strip down,” I said, taking the flog in hand. “We need to get sir looking his best.”

Matt grabbed the man’s suitcoat and pulled it off his body with force, catching the senator off guard. I watched intently, moving my fingers through the flog’s lashes. Senator White’s eyes were wide, but he wasn’t afraid. I saw in him a desire to be controlled, to be pushed beyond the limits he previously knew.

“And this tie,” I said, stepping forward and moving my hand up his chest, pulling the tie into my grasp. “I think we’ll find use for this.” I slipped it off his neck, noticing the man’s Adam’s apple quiver. “Nervous?”

The senator shook his head, eyes narrowing slightly. He was definitely going to be one of ours by the end of the night. There was no chance for escape.

Matt grabbed his shirt and tore it off, buttons flying across the room, shocking the senator and creating a sudden fear in his eyes. I reached out and grabbed his face, holding his gaze steady. My eyes focused on his, commanding him to pay attention. “However you’ve been treated before, sir, will pale in comparison to what we will do with you tonight. You are a rich, powerful man. For tonight, we will take control. Do you understand, sir?”

Senator White’s eyes remained wide as he studied my face, starting full of fear, then anger, then lust. His chest was heaving with the excitement of the moment.

“That’s good, sir,” I said, releasing his face.

Matt pulled off his undershirt, revealing a strong, hairy chest on which there were already small tattoos present. One appeared to be the letters of whatever fraternity house he had been a member of in college. Another was of handwriting, spelling the name “Tess.”

“Who was Tess?” I asked, tossing the flog onto the bed and grabbing one of the harnesses. It was a bulldog harness, leaving two chain harnesses for Matt and me. “An ex-girlfriend? Your first time?”

Matt managed to secure the harness over the senator’s chest while I crouched down and faced the man’s bulging crotch. I ran my hand along it, feeling his size. He was impressive. I undid his belt and dropped it on the floor before unbuttoning his pants and slowly pulling the zipper down, my eyes set on the senator’s eyes which looked down at me with a strong desire.

“Are you aching?” I asked, grabbing his belt loops and pulling his pants down. “Do you want me to suck you off?”

Senator White nodded his head, almost pleading for me to ease his ache.

I left his pants around his ankles and cupped his bulge, feeling his balls which moved under my touch. “I would, but I’m a traditional top. The only cock being sucked is my own.” I stood up and faced him. I ran my hand across his face, tapping a finger on the ball within his mouth. “I don’t think you’ll manage to suck any dick with that in your mouth, but that’s alright. We aren’t here for you to suck cock, are we?”

Senator White shook his head, his hands reaching forward and grabbing his crotch.

“I think we’re ready,” Matt said.

“Good.” I stepped back from the senator and looked him over. A large wet spot was spreading across his underwear, proving him to be desperate for our touch. “Kneel on the ground.”

As the senator kneeled down, Matt and I removed our suitcoats and our shirts, making sure to display our strong, dominant bodies to the man who was on the ground looking like a dog waiting for a treat. With that in mind, I grabbed the collar off the bed and pulled it around his neck, making it slightly too tight, causing the skin beneath to go red. I watched as his Adam’s apple hit against the collar, causing slight discomfort. I smiled.

“Looks like we’ve got a good dog on our hands,” Matt said, revealing his naked body. Since his tattoo was on his back, it was easier for him to hide his toxicity, but he managed to keep his back out of sight. “I think he needs to go for a little walk before we start.”

As Matt attached the leash, I stripped the remainder of my clothes, pulling on an added piece of attire not supplied by Pidyn. Matt had given me a leather band to wear around my arm, hiding enough of my tattoo to keep the senator ignorant. Pidyn tested their workers for diseases, meaning their clients could trust on a clean fuck, but since we’d wormed our way into the session, we knew Senator White wouldn’t suspect anything as long as we were careful. I pulled the band on while the senator was distracted, Matt walking him around the room like a dog.

“I don’t want to see you behind me,” Matt said, pushing the man forward as he crawled across the floor. He looked at me and winked. “Are we ready?”

“We are,” I said, my leather band secured along with my chain harness.

Senator White turned as he crawled along the floor, seeing my full naked form for the first time. His eyes grew wide as he saw my hardening cock which was starting to drip precum. While I would normally have his nose buried in my pubic hair, breathing me in and tasting my pre, it would create an advantage over Matt. We agreed to play fair, though I knew my thick, monster of a cock was already giving me an edge over Matt as this pathetic man was already desiring me and what I’d give him.

“Crawl to me,” I said, pointing down on the ground with one hand while my other grabbed the flog. The senator moved forward, eyes following me as I walked around him, letting the lashes run over his naked back. “Has someone been bad?”

Senator White nodded, moaning through the gag.

Matt smiled at me, tightening his grip on the leash, pulling the man’s head and neck back, arching his back. As he did so, I brought the flog down, whipping the senator’s back.

“GAH!” the senator cried, shaking slightly from the sting. For a moment, I was worried that my enthusiasm had gotten the better of me, but I saw the man look back at us and nod his head, urging us to continue.

“Do you want more?”

Senator White nodded.

I brought it down again, causing his back to grow red with each lashing. I wouldn’t draw blood, but I would make sure he’d feel the impact for days after. Then again, he’d be feeling the impact of that night regardless.

Matt and I took turns torturing the man who spoke out against us on the news but then submitted to us in the bedroom. I found my cock aching from how hard I was watching this man suffer, but I also knew that he was getting pleasure out of our punishment. We needed to make this man pay, and that time was fast approaching.

“Have you had enough?” I asked, watching Matt bring the flog down again, the leash held tight in his other hand. I stepped down on the senator’s hands, my balls pressed against the man’s forehead.

The man moaned something we couldn’t understand, but Matt and I knew our time had finally come. Let the games begin.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 1

I'm going to do something I saw @LeatherScorpionFF do with voting that I thought was a good idea. I want to hear from you. Who should win and claim Senator White? Vote using the "Like" feature at the bottom. 

Hunter (Upvote)

Matt (Piggy)

Other Option Known to Me (Thanks)

I just want to try this out to hear from you. 

• Upvote 5