Hunter on the Prowl

Amazing story! By all means, I’d love to read more—I’d love to hear Hunter’s adventures when he needs to transfer his illness and waning vitality to unsuspecting negative men and consume their future. Perhaps he could run into Austin at the end of his journey, his time run out with Hunter as radiant as the sun. 

Regardless, this story is perfect on its own. Excellent writing and I’ve cum twice already reading it.

This was a really hot story. I would really like to read about Austin's demise and new path forward and for him to poz as many bottoms  as possible on the rest of his spring break and when he returns to campus. Maybe he gets expelled from college, because he pozzes so many campus boys and causes a major HIV  outbreak on campus.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Part 3 (Austin)

“What the fuck is wrong with you, Austin?” My dad yelled for the millionth time. “How did you fuck this up so royally?”

“I’m sorry, Dad.”

“Oh, you’ll be sorry. I’m sure of that.”

We sat in my dad’s SVU, all my stuff from my dorm room in the trunk. Since the time my dad arrived early that morning to chew me out as we loaded up the trunk, I hadn’t been able to look at him. It wasn’t because I felt ashamed, though I knew this was what he thought. What he didn’t know was that there was an entirely different reason why I couldn’t look at him. I did it for his own good.

Three hours had passed, most of it in silence, but he was now freaking out, unable to believe that I had somehow tanked all my grades, losing all my scholarships. I knew it was happening as it happened, but something stopped me from caring. There was only one thing I could think about… and I feared it and what it wanted me to do.

“I knew you shouldn’t had gone on with your friends on spring break,” he continued to shout. “I’ve never liked them. They’re all bad influences on you.”

“They had nothing to do with this,” I told him.

“So what? You just decided the moment you got back to school to flunk all your classes. I’m not paying for you to fuck around and stop caring.”

“That’s not what happened, Dad.”

“Then what the fuck happened, Austin? Explain it to me.”

I almost looked at him, but I resisted. Something inside me wanted to look at him, imploring me to do so, but something else convinced me not to. Somehow, I knew if I did he wouldn’t be safe. I was unsafe. The problem was that I couldn’t remember why.

Dad was right about one thing, I hadn’t been the same since spring break. I just didn’t know why. I didn’t know what happened to me. All I knew was that I’d changed. I was a different person. I had trouble remembering what happened. I remembered going to a club and drinking. I vaguely remember talking to this guy, this older guy who, if my blurry memory served me right, was the hottest guy I’d ever seen. He was muscular, hairy, dominant. He was a god. Did we fuck? I couldn’t remember anything clearly. I think he took me back to his place. Didn’t he? Did we kiss? Did he have me pull his jock down with my mouth? Did I suck his huge cock, tasting him and his sweat? Did he… did he fuck my ass? Did he fuck me bare? Did he… did he…

“You aren’t going back until you straighten up,” he said.

I knew my dad meant this to work on multiple levels. He knew I was gay, but he tried to ignore the truth. It was as if my sexuality, whatever it was, didn’t exist. I’m sure that’s what he meant when he said my friends were a bad influence. He wanted me to be normal, but, in his eyes, I wasn’t. I never felt that way… until now. There was something about me now that wasn’t normal. I just couldn’t tell what it was.

We stopped talking eventually. Once we got home, he left me to move my stuff back inside the house on my own. My mom was away, leaving just us to fill the house with silence. I got my stuff into my room and fell on my bed, tired. My hand moved down to my crotch, cupping my growing bulge. Fuck, I was horny. I hadn’t fucked anyone since we got back, though I found myself attracted to every guy I saw. I felt like I wanted to jump them, pull their pants down, and shove my cock as hard as I could into his ass, ripping him open and fulfilling my purpose. Purpose? What did that mean? That's why I ended up failing all my classes. All I could think about was fucking every guy's ass, tearing him open and injecting him with my potent seed. Potent? My cum wasn't potent... right?

I removed my pants and underwear, my sizeable cock sticking straight up, a considerable amount of pre-cum dripping down my shaft. Since spring break, I was also leaking pre-cum almost constantly. My dirty underwear was full of it. Some days when I missed class, I spend my time in my room, my dirty underwear pressed to my nose, the need to inhale his pre-cum the only thing I cared about. His pre-cum? My pre-cum. What was I thinking?

My finger touched the tip and pulled away a string of pre-cum. I rubbed it between my fingers, feeling it, sensing something different. I wasn’t unfamiliar with my own cum. I’d eaten it before. I liked the taste well enough. I brought the pre-cum to my mouth and tasted it, feeling a relief.

Something was different. It didn’t taste the same. It didn’t feel the same. It was better. It was almost as if an energy existed within it. What am I thinking? I sat up and looked back down at my testicles, the one area of my body that my mind was being drawn to repeatedly. These were different. I couldn’t understand how, but I knew these weren’t my balls. They belonged to someone else. My balls had been taken, changed, evolved, and transformed into something better, something more… dangerous. They looked larger and felt heavier, their weight increasing every day since spring break.

I reached down and held them, rolling them under my thumb. I squeezed slightly, relishing the sting.

I was no longer in my bedroom. I was in a dark room, on my hands and knees, cum leaking out of my dick, my ass split open, body shaking.

“Who do you belong to?” a voice cried out.

“You,” I shouted, my mind controlled, my voice now someone else’s.

“Who does your dick belong to?”

“You.”

“And whose toxic cum is churning now inside your balls?”

“Your cum.” I said.

“And whose life am I taking in replace of gifting you with my cum?”

My head tilted down and my eyes met the eyes of a dominant man in the mirror, ferocious but beautiful. He was my god. “My life,” I said.

“Then give it to me.”

My body had been in agonizing pain. My balls felt as if they had exploded and then reformed into something different… into something better.

As quickly as I had entered his memory, I found myself back in my bedroom, my dick in my hand, my other hand collecting the pre-cum which was pouring out and filling my hand. I stared into the pre-cum and somehow knew it wasn’t mine. It came from me, but it didn’t belong to me. I also knew it was something dangerous. While I knew this should have scared me, I found a smile on my face, an energy filling my body. I brought the pre-cum to my mouth and drank it down, a strength coursing through every limb. In that moment, I knew what I needed to do. I looked through a pile of clothing I’d left unwashed while I was here over Christmas break and found a used jockstrap I had forgotten to wash. It was stiff and covered in stains. It was beautiful.

I checked on my dad and saw that he had fallen asleep. I took his wallet and stole sixty dollars. Fuck him for not understanding that I was no longer the young man he tried to ignore. I was more now. I checked my phone for the closest bathhouse or gloryhole spot. I just needed somewhere to go to fuck this toxic cum out off me to continue Hunter’s line. That was my reason for living now. Nohing else mattered. 

The Uber dropped me off at an adult bookstore several miles outside of town. It looked dirty, but this only made me hornier. There were several cars outside already, and I was ready to see which of the drivers I would be going home with before the night ended.

I walked inside and saw a skinny, bald man behind the counter who glanced up at me and winked. The voice inside me, the voice which had started urging me to fuck every man in reach, told me wrap a belt around his throat and fuck his ass hard, using the belt to keep him where I wanted him. I'd pull tight, creating bruises on his skin. I imagined a biohazard tattoo appearing on the top of his bald head as I made his ass bleed. He'd cry out as I pozzed him, or he would try, the belt restricting him. As quickly as it came, the idea vanished, but a deep pain filled my balls. I needed to unload. I walked to the back where several booths waited along with a small open area in which a few men were sitting together, passing a joint amongst them. They eyed me, all smiling.

These men weren't the type of guys I'd have gone for before Hunter had found me. Now, however, it only mattered if they had holes and cum producing balls ready to churn out poz seed for our god. The voice told me to line them up, fucking one and passing on Hunter’s poison through a long chain. I'd watch as the biohazard tattoo was passed from one man to another. This too came and went. The voice directed me toward an empty booth where I sat and turned to the gloryhole carved into the next booth. A shadow passed, alerting me that someone was inside. This is the one, the voice told me.

“Yes, Master,” I said, feeling Hunter within me. I had to claim more lives in his name. 

An average size cock popped through the gloryhole, pre-cum already dripping down the head. I got down on my knees and stuck my tongue out, tasting the juice. The old Austin would have loved the taste, but the new Austin found it repulsive as it wasn’t the toxic cum Hunter demanded to be spread. Still, I knew what I had to do. I slowly played with the cock, my tongue licking along the shaft, dancing across the glands, feeling the man squirm.

“Fuck, dude,” the man moaned. “Just do it already.”

“You got it,” I said. I slurped his dick into my mouth and started sucking. Whatever had transformed my balls had also transformed my throat, allowing me take his cock down my throat without any problem.

“Fuck,” the man cried, his hips bucking into the wall between us.

I was no longer at the gloryhole. I was on my knees in front of Hunter, his enormous cock, the giver of a new life, down my throat. It was inching toward my heart, ensnaring me, making me his. It was then inching up to my brain, rewriting me, making me a new creation. 

“Poz this man,” Hunter told me. “Make his body my own. Transform him. Turn his body into nothing more than a piece of meat producing me toxic seed.”

My mouth clamped around the man’s cock, my mind returning to the gloryhole.

“I’m cumming,” the man moaned. “Fuck, I’m cumming!”

I swallowed quickly as he shot down my throat, his nug cum disappearing inside me, unable to exist within the inhospitable toxic body that was mine.

He pulled his cock back through the hole, and I could hear him struggling to breathe. I pressed my face against the wall and looked through, eyeing the man I would soon claim for Hunter. I felt my heart jump as I saw the man’s face. I pulled myself together and exited the booth, going around to the door of the man’s booth as it opened.

His eyes saw me and grew wide.

“Hello, Mr. Fey,” I said to my old high school math teacher. "How's your wife?"

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 9