Hunter on the Prowl

Part 10

(Senator Gregory White)

“Stand,” the man called Hunter told me, his balls still pressed against my forehead. I could feel them moving. “Sir.”

My back felt as if it was on fire, a constant stinging sending chills throughout my body. I felt alive, as if I could feel every aspect of myself in that moment. That’s what I loved about the “third listing” choice. It made me feel things anyone else, any woman I dated, any woman I fucked, couldn’t. Even then, with a stranger’s testicles pressed against my forehead, the smell of his sweat, balls, and penis invading my lungs, I felt as I always wanted to. I felt empowered. I felt as if this was what I needed to do in my life. I was satisfying the ache.

My body screamed as I stood, my knees aching from crawling, the leash attached to the collar around my neck hitting my back for a brief moment. I flinched, the muscles in my back crying for relief. Fuck, I loved the feeling.

“Stand tall, sir,” the man named Matt said. I could feel the leash being pulled tight, the collar around my neck pulling into my airway and causing me to gag.

I stood in front of Hunter, taking in the man who was, in my opinion, the hottest man I’d ever seen, even when compared to Matt. I knew that I was seen as an attractive man, my good looks helping me in the polls. The desire many women had of fucking me drew them to my political side and, often, to my bed. The men who wanted power like mine along with my good looks only furthered that power. If this man was in politics, he’d rule the fucking world.

I watched his face, wondering if he recognized me. Sometimes they would, having just seen my face on the news or an election billboard, but they often didn’t. These men had to sign forms, making it known that I’d own their asses and everything they and their family and extended family owned should they tell anyone about the things we did. They knew better, and it got me hard knowing I could do whatever I wanted to them, and they couldn’t tell anyone anything. Sometimes, I thought these men liked knowing who I was to the world, a man who spoke against the gay community in public but then got fucked by gay men in private. This gave them an energy when they were fucking me, almost punishing me for the things I said or did against them in the public eye.

“Shall we begin, sir?” Matt asked, his mouth next to my ear, whispering. It sent chills down my spine, causing more pain.

I nodded.

Matt handed the leash to Hunter who took it, pulling me closer to him, wrapping it around his hand until I was made to stand less than an inch from his face.

“Tonight, sir,” Hunter started, “we hope to bring you to the next level of your sexual experience. You will be fucking Matt’s ass while I will be fucking yours. By the end of tonight, we hope to have drained your balls of all the cum possible. Is that to your liking?”

I nodded, feeling my heart racing at the thought of this man’s large member opening me up, possibly splitting me in two. I turned and saw Matt lying on his back on my bed, his hands pulling his legs back over his chest, revealing his puckered hole. And I’ll split him in two, I thought, my cock jumping at the thought. He had a tight ass, the kind of ass you dreamed of making your own.

“It’s time,” Matt said, winking at me.

I looked to Hunter who nodded, leading me over to the bed.

“I’m all lubed up, sir,” Matt said, reaching down to run his hand over his hole. “I need you to fuck me harder than you’ve ever fucked anyone before. Are you ready?”

I nodded, climbing onto the bed and pulling his legs around my sides, feeling them pulling me in. I ran my hands along his legs, feeling the muscles beneath. The bed shook behind me as Hunter climbed onto the mattress, his impressive size coming behind me, looming over like a god. I looked back and down, seeing his hard cock standing straight out, aiming for my ass. Now, seeing it nearly within me, I found myself nervous at the pain which would be breaking my body.

“I’m lubed up, sir,” Hunter said, whispering in my ear. His hand reached around and handed the leash to Matt who took it and then held it between his teeth, growling at me. “Shall we begin?”

I moved forward and lined my dick up with Matt’s hole, watching as his hole opened, welcoming me inside. Carefully, I pushed inside, feeling his body pulling me in, almost begging for my cock to enter him. Matt smiled, winking at me. Fuck, this man was gorgeous.

“Hands behind your back,” Hunter said.

I did as I was told, feeling a fabric wrapping around my wrists, binding them together.

“This tie looks better on you like this,” Hunter told me, his warm breath on my neck before I felt him kissing along my shoulder. “I’m going to enter you, sir. As you’ve seen already, I’m a large man, and my penis is even larger. I’ll be careful, but this will hurt. Are you ready?”

I nodded, my heart racing even faster than before. I needed this. I wanted this.

“Remember,” Hunter said, his one arm wrapping around my chest while his free hand moved his dick to my hole, “you’ve earned this.”

(Hunter)

I pressed my dick against the senator’s hole and forced my way inside, holding onto his arms as I felt him fighting against my major intrusion. The muscles in his arms tensed along with the muscles in his back. I looked down at Matt who, even with the leash in his mouth, was smiling. Clearly, with the senator’s dick already far into his ass, he felt as if he was going to win this wishboning. Sensing that he could be right, I forced the entirety of my dick into his ass, causing him to jump.

“GAH!” Senator White cried, the gag keeping him silent enough.

I smiled. It’s funny, I thought. He still thinks this is about him and what he wants. He hasn’t figured out that we captured him between a rock and a hard place. He’s stuck between two men who only want to use him for his life.

“I love when I get a man with a tight hole,” I said, watching as Matt’s ass was filled with a worthless, neg cock.

Matt pulled the leash into his hand, pulling the senator’s body closer to him. “I love when my tight hole gets filled with a big, throbbing dick.” He looked directly into my eyes and smiled. “I can already feel him leaking inside me.”

While Senator White tried to fuck Matt’s ass, he quickly became a tool between us to use. I slammed my dick into the senator’s ass, forcing him into Matt’s hole. We made him into a human condom, the only type of condom I’d ever use.

“How’s that feel, sir?” I asked, grabbing his neck, my hands wrapping over the collar. I admire the leather digging into his skin.

Senator White moaned, his body covered in sweat.

I could feel his heartbeat on my cock, but I couldn’t tell if his body was closer to surrendering to me or to Matt. Just because I would be fucking the neg cum out of the senator’s body and into Matt’s ass, that didn’t mean Matt would win the game. Either way, we’d both get off, but only one of us would be the one to poz his body and change his life forever.

“Fuck my hole,” Matt cried out, pulling on the leash. “Fill me up with that cock. Blow your load deep in my gay ass!”

I undid the gag, pulling it from the senator’s mouth, hearing instantly his moans as Matt milked his cock and I pulverized his prostate. “How’s that feel, sir?”

“Fuck me,” he cried, panting, trying to catch his breath. “Fuck me harder!”

I looked at Matt, winking. “If you say so.”

I reached down and grabbed his bound hands with one hand and then slammed my other palm onto his back, making sure to catch the reddest skin where I knew it would sting. Matt pulled on the leash, bringing the senator’s face down to Matt’s chest where he held him down, securing him as I assaulted his ass.

“What the FUCK!” Senator White screamed, wriggling between us, trying to break free of our combined hold.

“You can’t fight us now, Senator,” Matt said, his legs moving up and wrapping around his back, pinning his arms down.

“You know we know who you are,” I said, feeling his heartbeat moving toward my own, my body flushed with a pulsing heat. “We’ve been waiting to find a man like you to teach a lesson.”

“Did you think you could spout your hate on TV,” Matt said, “and fuck us in the dark? Not anymore, you fucker.”

“It’s time for everyone to know the type of man you really are,” I said, my heartbeat quickening, his own racing to meet my own.

Matt looked at me, and in that look, I could tell that he knew he had lost the fuck. The senator was mine. I slammed into his hole, feeling our bodies syncing as his balls twisted in his sack, ridding himself of his neg, homophobic cum, turning his balls into carriers of my strain.

Senator White’s body shook over Matt’s body, his neck straining against the collar. Matt released him, the senator’s body shooting up, his head thrown back.

“Fuck, I hate losing,” Matt said, his hole still getting fucked by the senator’s changing, unaware body. “But I love watching them surrender to your cock.”

“That’s fucking right,” I said, dragging my nails down the senator’s back, creating marks and drawing blood from his already abused back. “Who claimed your hole?”

“You did,” the senator said, tears starting to stream down his face.

“Who is about to fill your hole with poz cum?”

“You will.”

“Whose balls are going to transform and brew my special, toxic cum?”

“My balls.”

“And whose life is now fucked forever as I infect every part of his body and mind, taking his life for my own?”

“My life,” the senator said.

“I didn’t hear that,” I growled, grabbing his head and turning it back, making sure I could see the tears as they fell down his cheeks.

“My life,” he said again. “Sir.”

“That’s fucking right!” I slammed into him, my cum filling his body, changing his DNA, making his balls mine, and ruining his life. I could see every aspect of his life, all the choices he made to become the lying politician hated by so many and fucked by many others in secret. I saw the women he lied to and the men he used. I could feel the ache he pushed down, refusing to acknowledge as his true self. I saw him rising in his political career, lying his way into a leader of the Republican Party. I could see him running for president, winning, and making life a living hell for anyone who considered themselves gay. I could see him still using men for his own purpose, but unlike myself, I didn’t hide. He was a poison, and I was ending his toxicity with my own. As I saw his future disappear, I found myself holding his head tight, my lips to his ears, my words entering his mind.

“You will continue to serve as you have,” I told him, seeing the reality unfold as I spoke it into existence. “You will work without drawing suspicion from the other members of your party, but you’re changed now. Your body, your life, is mine. I am your god now. You will fuck as many of the men as you can, undoing everything you say you fight for, revealing yourselves to be the worst of hypocrites. You will use my toxic cum to poison the men who wish to tear us down. Do you understand your new purpose?”

“Yes,” he said, the image of the senator fucking every male politician imaginable filling both of our thoughts. I could see them all together, an orgy of men surrendering their time to me, the man who took them down. 

“And once you’ve infected enough of the men, you will reveal yourself to be the hypocritical slut you’ve always been. You will lose everything you have, all the respect you’ve worked so hard to gain. You will spend whatever remains of your life getting fucked by the very men you hated, taking their cocks into your ass and getting covered by their cum. You will degrade yourself, and you will never be deemed respectable again. What do you say?”

Senator White’s realization of his fate broke through, and he looked into my eyes, seeing the hate within my own.

“Thank you, sir,” he said.

“Now, fuck off.” I pulled my dick out of his hole and watched him fall back onto the mattress, his own dick falling out of Matt’s hole which was leaking an incredible amount of cum. I watched as my own cum leaked out of the senator’s hole, dripping down over his changing balls.

“That was a good fuck,” Matt said, reaching down and scooping up the neg cum leaking out of his body. He wiped it over the senator’s body. “Glad you came?”

I looked down at the sleeping senator’s body, remembering all the things he had done, all the things he could have done, and all the things I’d make sure he’d do in order to ruin his pathetic life. I grabbed the flog and beat his ass, making sure to hit his balls. Within the red, I could see his new biohazard tattoo appearing. I slashed down one last time on the tattoo, making sure it would hurt.

“Yeah,” I told him, pulling off the leather band I wore over my tattoo, seeing the fading ink. “I’m glad I came.”

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...