I woke up during the late afternoon, and hauled myself off the bed.  I padded through to the bathroom, took off the leather restraints and got into the shower for the second time that day, this time to clean up the remnants of the latest set of guys to use me.  Once finished and towel-dried, I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself for a while.  There I was, still the same guy on the outside, but now changed in so many other ways.  No longer a straight guy who liked to have some fun with other men between relationships.  Probably on my way to having HIV.  Happy.

Yes, happy.  A man who is attracted to women should not be pleased about resigning himself to a life of being used by other men, but I could not deny that the decisions I had taken over the last few hours had calmed something inside me.  Maybe, I wondered, this was a sign that I wasn't so straight after all, if I ever was.  But yet, even in that moment of staring at whoever it was I had become, I could not deny that it was women who got me aroused.  I chuckled to myself as I thought of what a psychoanalyst would do with someone whose wiring was so clearly messed up.

Then there was the virus.  I don't know how many of the loads I had taken on the heath had been toxic, but every single one that had gone inside me in that bedroom this morning had been.  My hole had been roughed up by all those piercings, and I could not see how I was headed for anything except conversion.  I had heard about some sort of drug that you could take, a bit like a morning after pill, but it did not seem to register that this was an option for me.  I was going to become poz, and that's all there was to it.

This was all a bit too much to think about, so I shook my head and then looked around the bathroom.  I was pleased, perhaps a bit surprised, to see my watch, chains, wallet and other bits still sitting on the countertop where I had dumped it all while my clothes were put into the machine, so I re-blinged and then carried the rest back out into the bedroom.  It was then that I noticed my clothes neatly folded on a chair, so clearly one of the hosts had slipped in while I was passed out.  That was sweet, I thought.

I got myself dressed, and then decided to open up the doors into the garden so I could have a cigarette.  I wasn't sure where my hosts were, but a bit of nicotine was needed before I headed upstairs to investigate.  I should probably go home too, I decided.

I enjoyed the smoke in the warm afternoon sun, so lit another shortly after.  Once that was done, I went back through the bedroom and upstairs.  Just as I reached the hallway, the pierced guy emerged from what I could see was a big kitchen.

"Ah, there's our juicy cumdump" he said, smirking at me.

"Hi" I said.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Not sure" I replied.  "A bit sore."

"Well, not too sore I hope" he said, his expression now taking on a bit of a leer.  "We have plans for you."

"You do?" I asked, rather hesitantly.

"Hell yes" he said.  "The video from this morning are already very popular, so you're much in demand."

"Video?" I croaked.

"Oh yes" he said, grinning.  "Every moment was captured and live-streamed, and the recording has got very popular in even just a few hours."

I gulped.  OK, it was one thing to have submitted myself to that gangbang, but another for it to be out there in full public view.

"You...you filmed it?" I asked.  "Can...can you see my face?"

"Of course" he replied, as though it was nothing.  "Pozzing videos are always more popular when you can see the bottom accepting their fate."

At this point I mentally shut down.  Somewhere, out there, was a video showing me willingly taking toxic load after toxic load.  Whatever hazy plans I may have had about keeping my new life from my friends and family, there was now a good chance that my cover was going to be blown.  My cousin, my sister's brother-in-law, even one of the two gay guys on my football team.  Any of them could be into this stuff.

"What's more" the pierced guy continued, "we've had an offer in from an acquaintance of ours who rather enjoyed having something to watch with his lunch."

"What kind of offer?" I asked, glancing back up at him after staring at the floor for quite a while.

"Well, he's got a load of guys assembling at his club tonight for a bit of fun together, and he thinks you will be the perfect star attraction."  He paused, perhaps waiting for me to say something.  "You know, sort of a live-action sequel to this morning."

"Oh god" I sighed, looking back down.

"You said you were free all weekend" he suggested.  "No real reason to leave those guys unsatisfied, is there?"

"I was going to go home" I mumbled.

He walked over to me, and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Son" he said, causing me to look up at him.  "You bent over a log on the heath and took what was coming to you for hours last night.  You didn't fight when we suggested you lie down on the bed and take on another group of men this morning.  This is who you are.  Just embrace it."

"I'm straight" I croaked out.

"Yeah, well, boo for you" he said, smiling warmly at me.  "You're a cumdump, soon to be a poz cumdump.  Anything else is just a distraction."

I stared into his eyes for a moment, then nodded and looked back down to the floor.

"Good lad" he said, patting my shoulder a couple of times.  "Now, seeing as you're not going anywhere, why don't I make you a drink or two before we get you ready for tonight."

"I'm hungry" I said, still looking at the floor.  "For food" I added, feeling I needed to clarify what I meant.

"OK" he said, "but we can't be filling you up, not with what you've got ahead of you."

He turned and went back into the kitchen, and I paused for a moment before following him in to see his partner sitting at a big glass dining table reading a newspaper.

"We on?" he asked, looking up at the pierced guy.

"We're on" he replied, grinning at his partner.

"Good lad" said the other, turning to looking at me.

Good boy.  Good lad.  I was starting to feel like a pet dog to these two.  But hey, I guess that's what I was sort of becoming...

• Like 26
  • Piggy 10

God knows what time of the night - or morning - it was now.  I was up on a small stage in a rather dingy basement club, currently squatting down with two enormous cocks in my hole.  By this point I was so used and stretched out that, while feeling pretty stuffed, I wasn't in any pain from the double penetration.

The pierced guy was next to me holding on to my big silver chain, which they had attached to a hoop on a big wide leather collar they had put me in.  My wrists were back in the restraints from earlier in the day, only this time they had been clasped closely together  in front of me using my chunky bracelet as a connecting double chain.  I was otherwise just wearing a black leather jockstrap the guys had given me, and my own Timberland boots.  Prior to being in this position, but after having been taken doggy style on a fuckbench by a whole succession of men, I had been lying in a sling and looking up at the boots worrying about the numerous cum stains possibly ruining them.  Strange to be focusing on an issue like that while load after load of toxic splooge was being ejaculated into me by a horde of bears.

They weren't completely ruthless, allowing me regular gulps of water, and even taking me upstairs a couple of times for a cigarette break.  During these breaks some fellow smokers among them chatted to me in a casual, friendly way that seemed at odds with the role I was playing tonight.  The role I guess I would be playing a lot more from now on.  I just went with the flow, deciding that I would properly go home on Sunday and start to deal with all of this then.  I guess I would have to start by finding a new place to live.  Maybe some new clothing.  How the mind wanders once the sex has been going on for a while.

The double-fucking was a new experience to me, but after the initial pain of the first go, I was actually pretty into it.  In a life that was clearly now going to be driven by a need for cock, getting two of them at once was actually a pretty efficient way forward and one I would be repeating for sure.  I would have to buy some bigger toys to keep me in shape.

As the two guys in me sped up to a faster rhythm in anticipation of gifting me again, something caused me to turn my head a bit.  There I could see the pierced guy's partner holding up a phone and filming me, but rather than be as horrified as I had been earlier on today, this time I just looked straight at the lens as I bounced up and down.

"Yes lad" said the pierced guy from next to me.  "Show all those hungry fuckers at home what they're missing."

I started bouncing a bit hard, then decided to properly go for broke.

"No-one needs to miss out on anything" I said, loud enough that I thought it would be picked up over the noise in the room.  "My arse is open to any guy that wants it."

"Yeah?" said the pierced guy, playing along.

"Yes" I almost growled, really starting to hammer myself up and down.  "No load refused."

"Old, young, fat, thin, clean, diseased" the pierced guy reeled off.  "You'll take them all, right?"

"I'll take them all" I shouted, slamming myself down onto the cocks in my hole, pushing their bearers over the edge.  I panted heavily while staring at the phone.  "My name is Christian Berg, I'm straight, my arse is full of poz cum, and I will take any load."

A round of applause went up from the rest of the guys in the room, and after filming for a moment or two longer, the pierced guy's partner lowered the phone.

"Good lad" whispered the pierced guy, having bent forward so he was next to my ear.  "That's the way to end a live stream."

I bowed my head, continuing to pant as I felt the cocks in me slowly begin to soften.  There was still a lot of energy in the room, so I didn't expect this to be ending anytime soon.  However, it did feel like something else had just ended.  I had not attempted to hide my face.  I had used my real name.  I was going to get found out, and it was not going to be pretty.  Still, I would surely have some time to prepare for that.

It was only then, as his partner approached us and got into the better light over the stage, that I recognised the distinctive blue/white stripes and yellow lion insignia on the case of the phone he had been using to film.  IFK Gothenburg official merchandise.  Just like the case my grandfather had bought last time I'd gone over to visit.  Oh fuck, that was my phone...

• Like 17
  • Piggy 14

So well done @chunkychains....you have captured some steamy slutty moments of my own in this story......i a so hungry sitting here in a jock having been jerking off all morning to slutty chatter......

Look forward if there may be more from you, and will sort mine and share here as well, if cool.

• Like 2

I took a deep inhale of my third cigarette in a row, while continuing to stare dumbfounded at my phone.  Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp groups - all had been used to communicate to my nearest and dearest what I had become.  It must have been so early on in the night that he had managed to unlock it by pointing it at my face without me knowing, given how long the pictures had been up.  I had deleted them of course, but the damage was done.  The vitriol in the messages and comments made it clear that people had seen it, and they were not amused.

No more need to break up with Sarah, she was well aware of what I now was.  Probably no need to get involved with the normally complicated planning of the family Christmas gathering, as I doubt any of them would want me there around my nieces and nephews.  Unlikely to be many more drinks with the guys.  Doubtful I would play football with that particular club again.  Even if not everyone I was connected to had seen the graphic images, they would certainly hear about them.  At least, for now, nothing related to my job seemed to have been affected.

"I can't believe you did this to me" I quietly said to the pierced guy and his partner, before taking another deep draw on my cigarette.

"Yeah, well, now you won't have any distractions getting in the way of servicing the many men who will want a piece of you" said the pierced guy, although I detected a slight hesitance in his voice.  I was not convinced he had known his partner was going to do this.

"You've destroyed my life" I said, a bit more firmly.

"Your old life" the partner said.  "That's not who you are anymore."

"Fuck you" I replied.  "That was for me to decide, not you."

"Oh, he's finally growing a pair" replied the partner, sneering at me.  "Bit late now though.  If you'd shown you had a spine before now I might have reconsidered."

Man, I had misjudged these two.  Or at least the partner.  I knew they were pushing me into things fast, but I never detected any malice before now.

"Come on" said the pierced guy, quite gently.  "We'll take you home.  I think you've had enough for tonight."  I was now convinced he hadn't played a part in what his partner had done.

I looked at him, and then nodded.  "Just you though" I said.  "I'm done with your friend here."

His partner sneered at me, but the pierced guy looked at him and nodded.  The partner looked between the two of us, and then went back inside in a bit of a huff.

"I'm sorry" said the pierced guy.  "I didn't know he was going to do that."

"Yeah, I figured" I replied.  "I'm ruined."

"You're not ruined" he said.  "If your friends and family love you, they'll come around."

"After I've apparently sent them graphic photos and videos of me getting gangbanged?" I responded.

"Yeah" he sighed, "perhaps not."

We stood looking at one another for a moment, and then he put his hand on my shoulder and encouraged me back inside.  I got out of the restraints, and put my clothes and bling back on.  From the sounds of it there was still plenty going on downstairs, but we slipped back outside and walked back to the car.

"Where's home?" he asked.

"Clapham" I replied.  "But you can drop me off at a station or something."

"No, that's OK" he said.  "I think I owe you at least a chauffeur-driven ride home."

The drive back was near silent.  I mostly just stared out the window, losing myself in an increasingly panicked cycle of thoughts about what had happened and what was to follow.  Sensing my deteriorating state of mind, shortly after setting out the pierced guy had pulled over, taken my phone out of my hands, put it on night mode and then handed it back, all without speaking.  Thereafter I just watched the world go by, lost in my thoughts.

Eventually we got back to the quiet street where Sarah and I rented an upstairs flat in a terraced house.  Rather than just stopping and letting me out, he parked the car in a rare space and then sat for a moment.

"Do you want to come in?" I eventually asked.  Strangely, now that we were here, I felt like I needed company to stave off the panic.

"Is that what you want?" he responded.

"Yes" I stated.  "Your partner is a cunt for what he has done to me, but you didn't know about that.  Right now I don't think I want to be alone."

"OK" he said, before opening the car door and climbing out.  I did the same, lighting up a cigarette once I was on the pavement.  We waited for a couple of minutes for me to quickly finish it, then I stubbed it out and plonked the butt into our wheelie bin.  I then let us in, and we went upstairs.

How things had changed since I was last there.  I looked around at almost a living museum of the life I had led before the weekend.  It wasn't really who I was, I knew that even while going along with it, but it was definitely a thing of the past now.  I figured I would have to start the process of moving out the next day, although to go where I had no idea.  I doubted I would have many offers of a spare room or sofa.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked him, putting those thoughts aside for now..

"Are we here to drink?" he replied, after a pause.

"I guess not" I said.

Without any further words, I turned off the lights I had just switched on, and headed into the bedroom.  He followed me in, and within a few minutes I was face down on the bed with his pierced cock once again buried deep up my hole.

Sunday would be hell.  Sunday would be the fallout.  Sunday would be the first day of whatever life I was now going to be leading.  But for now, I closed my eyes and just accepted my fate.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6

EPILOGUE

My life pretty much exploded after that fateful night.

Obviously it was over with Sarah, and I moved out as soon as I could.  She completely ghosted me, which I don't blame her for after what she definitely saw come through on her phone/

I was damn near disowned by my family, although after a few months my sister-in-law reached out and met up with me.  I was told to be patient, that they would come to terms with it, and that they still loved me.  A year on and that hasn't come to pass, but at least she messages me every month or so to check in so it feels like there's some connection.

I haven't seen any of the guys since it happened, and can only assume that I won't again.  I had caught a few of their horrified messages on the journey home from the club before my phone went on silent, and by the time I turned it back on the next day I had been kicked out of the WhatsApp group.  I suppose I could have tried directly calling or texting one or two of them, but I doubted that would get me very far.

I'm also off the football team, although one of the gay guys who plays now comes round regularly to breed me, often bringing a mate or two.  I'm thinking of joining a gay men's team if they'll have me.

I did manage to avoid getting fired, largely because the only person in the office who found out about it was one of the managers in the finance team.  He seemed so straight-laced and proper that it was a bit of a surprise to find myself being essentially blackmailed into taking his loads - and those of whoever else he felt should have a go with me - on a regular basis.  Underneath the grey suits and general ledgers was a toxic pig, it transpired.

The pierced guy, who I now know as Brian, took me in once I had moved out of the flat I shared with Sarah.  "He's gone" was the only thing he was willing to say about his partner's absence, and I didn't probe it any further.  Perhaps what had been done to me was a wake-up call for Brian, but I didn't think that could be it alone.  Either way, I moved into the basement garden flat and started paying some rent, although it is pretty cheap and I earn my keep in other ways.  Rarely a day goes by when he doesn't breed me in some part of the house.

I know what you're wondering, and yes, I did of course come down with the fuck flu.  It wasn't too bad, and a quick visit to a clinic once I was better confirmed the diagnosis.  I've gone on meds, on the basis that I may as well stay healthy seeing as I'm just a receptacle rather than a potential gifter.  I now bear a large stylised biohazard tattoo on my upper back - annoyingly meaning I have to wear thick shirts at work even on hot days - and took a lot of inspiration from Ace Era when I elected to get the words "BREED" and "ME" imprinted on each of my buttcheeks.  Free of Sarah's disapproval, I'm still thinking about other tattoos to get, but these seemed like the most important ones.

For now, I have something of a life.  I have made a couple of new friends to give me some sense of normality, and I have a large and ever expanding list of guys who like to use me regularly.  I also frequently just take my chances on the heath or other cruising locations, eager to satisfy a need that has only grown stronger over time.  Brian sometimes takes me back to the club, although I've never experienced anything quite like my first night there.  My only regret is the way things worked out with my friends and family, but I suppose I've made peace with it.  I'm not sure where things will go as I get older, but I'm keeping any potential loss of appeal at bay with a robust gym regime.  It doesn't hurt that most workouts end up with a recharging or two in the toilets from the toxic doms who run the place.

To this day I still don't get turned on by men, other than by the prospect of being reamed out.  I continue to find women attractive, and on the rare occasions when I have some alone time of that nature, it is straight porn that I watch.  I don't know that I will ever understand why I'm wired up so wrong, but that's OK.

I have accepted who I am.

My name is Christian Berg.  I'm straight.  I'm poz.  I'm a cumdump for any man that wants to use me.  And this was my story.

THE END

• Like 25
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 5