Fucked a guy (25 y/o) the other day and later realized he was my student 10 years ago

Cumming4u

On 1/30/2023 at 1:43 AM, Cumming4u said:

The reason I’m fucked up over it is because I don’t shit where I eat.

Well, that's a bit over-reactive, as I see it.  You could run into anyone on the apps, whether you ever knew them or not.  I also think the final phrase - while in common usage - is a bit regrettable.  

23 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

everything else is extraneous

That's for sure.  I don't see how this is much more than a tea cups worth of tempest.  The former student surely recognized him, and wanted to have sex.  I don't see the enormity of this event. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, drscorpio said:

I have been an educator for almost 40 years although I teach at the college level. You have done absolutely nothing wrong. Whatever connection you had to this person was over long ago. 

it's good to be reminded sometimes.....that over time these realtionships change 

If you were unaware he was a former student, or he looks entirely different, works in the favor of the older individual.  Would I have sex with him again, no. Why take a chance?  Is he that exceptional.

There are plenty of guys out there to sleep with, why complicate your life with this scenario?  If he asks again, I would say thanks but no thanks.

Ethically speaking, you have nothing to worry about. You connected years after he was one of your students. Think of it this way- If you were a someone in a management position and several years later connected with a former employee that you briefly worked over… would you feel the same way? The stigma of teacher/student is definitely at play here which you’ll need to deal with and decide what your course of action is. I will say that I have a relative who married a student who they taught in high school shortly after the student graduated. As far as anything happened while they were student/teacher, nothing occurred  per the family. Yet, it still is a topic that comes up. 

Perhaps you’re also worried that he will disclose your encounter and it will take a life of its own… teacher and student have sex even though 10 years have passed between that dynamic and now. People have a way of “editing” the story when passing it on.

Edited by badjujuboy

• 3 weeks later...

One of the best fucks I ever had was also with one of my students. And also he ended his studies 5 years before we met. We met each other on a gay dating site and were quite surprised to encounter each other. Both of us are pulically/socially not known as being gay. So the surprise was even bigger. We ended up dating and it was a very interesting puwerexchange. Me being a submissive bottom and he wanting to top. It was amazing that he was fucking his teacher and filling me with his semen and for me also it was amazing of being fucked and bred by one of my former students. We had our powerdynamic upside down and it was fantastic!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/6/2023 at 7:52 PM, BoyStrangler said:

He probably wanted your load back in high school. Was he an obvious gayboy? An obvious cocksucking cumdumpster? Did you ever think about using his teen pussy or fucking his tender little mouth?

I never look at my students or anyone underage and have thoughts about engaging in any sexual acts with them. I normally don’t hook up with guys under 25 for fear that they could be underage posing as older. You’d be amazed how some of these 16-17 year olds could pass for early 20’s these days.

Fantasy or not, this is not the kind of rhetoric any of us should engage in on this site.

On 1/30/2023 at 9:23 PM, TravelGuy1956 said:

On a rare rainy day in So.Cal. I met a construction worker at an ABS and we went back to his place.  While we were fucking,  his roommate came home.  His roommate was my former jr. high gym teacher.  Long story short,  a good time was had by all.

I think we need the long story. The short one simply won’t suffice. 

• Haha 1