Bare fuck

Qilly55

If you're really concerned you can always use QCare+ and get on Prep for free, and in most cases it'll even be delivered to you, plus they provide free home testing.   Just send it back to them and they do the lab & give you the results.

As for doubelist, I would love to use them but I don't have a working phone number so it won't allow me to join.

Well I finally met up with the guy. It took 1 hour to get to him. 8 got to suck that beautiful cock, leaking pre cum like crazy too. He 2as sitting back on  his chair with his legs spread. But I 3as getting the feeling he was going to pop quick.

After an hour ride to his place I wanted more time.

I wanted his  cock in me. While sucking him I was taking the spit and pre cum and stroking my own cock and fingering my hole. The way it was going i didn't think he was going to do much for me.

he then got up told me to bend over on the chair, I said to myself this is it . I'm taking raw cock.

He took his wet slimed up cock, precum leaking and rubbed it on my hole, he then pushed his cock head in me, I don't think it actually went in and he shot his load on my back.

it all took about 30 seconds.

so I was disappointed . He was done . Got up and got dressed. I was at his 0lace about 20 minutes, 1 hour there and 1 hour home.

IF I known he wouldn't fuck me , and like I thought, I should have let him feed me his cum.

cum.Oh well, I will keep trying