Straight Dennis turned into a true Tina pos cumdump

joeri

A friend told me "go to chem fiction area you'll find something to turn you on" 

He meant this one. 

Even if I'm not into chemsex, who cares, at the end! This story has caught me for plot and scene! 

First of all, for the name trick as "Sam" might be a shortening of "Samuel" and "Samantha", like "Alex" Alexander/Alexandra, Andy Andrew/Andrea, Vicky or Vic, "Victor" and "Victoria. 

Especially the scene of the blow job and nipple play, experienced gay man seducing straight, it's same trick I had with my current bf who was straight before - at least he believed to be such although we didn't need chems then, it was gradual. 

And him riding the boy, yeah, that does the trick. 

Last but not least, I became rock hard at the idea of Sam not pozzing him despite having the possibility to, and letting the honour to Dennis's older brother in what seems to be Michael's poz anniversary. 

I'm longing for chapter 3! 

• Thanks 1

Part 3 the birthday party

Sam, Dennis and Michael stayed upstairs but the others went to the basement to prepare the party. 
Dennis was still fiercely kissing his brother, his eyes were closed and in his mind he was kissing not Michael but Sam. Michael was experiencing his hottest dream and went to Dennis' exposed ass with his hands. He pulled the cheeks of his ass open so that Dennis' hole was nicely revealed. He pinched each cheek and Dennis felt the chems in his body boost his new lusts, desires and needs and mused through the empty feeling in his hole. 

D : fuck me 
M : hmmmm I love to hear that brother, I will definitely fuck your asshole for a long time later but first let me enjoy this moment. 
D : fuck me, fill my hole
S: you heard the birthday boy baby, later just be patient. 

Dennis's pussy needed to be filled and while that Michael still squeezed and pulled open his ass he stuck his fingers in his hole and moaned softly. Michael stopped kissing Dennis and dropped him forward in the seat so he could watch in wonder as his brother fingered on his own pussy. 

M: how did you pull this off 
S: yeah buddy, with a lot of patience and my magic touch 
M : yes that magic touch I see. But I still can't believe it. 
S: you do not have to believe it, you just have to fuck him later and transform him. Once he is transformed you can fuck him and use him as much and as long as you want because this is a real cumdump in the making. He doesn't realize it yet but he has always been a cumdump. The Tina just awakened the beast in him.

S: because just a moment ago he wanted to go home, not because he felt bad for what he had done but just because he didn't know you guys, 

Sam laughed loudly and while taking the wristbands, anklets a collar and gave them to Michael. 

S: here put these on him then we can easily take him downstairs later and tie him up. 

Dennis who was completely flying and only concerned with his pussy had not heard what his brother and Sam had said and felt something being put around his ankles and wrists. 

M : You are a real slut brother, and your cunt looks to be feasted on. Soon I will taste and indulge your hole extensively but first we will have to put these on you.

Michael placed the collar around Dennis' neck. Dennis let his brother proceed and felt the collar being tightened. 

S: fine Michael, now go get ready upstairs and then come down to the basement for the party the others will be ready and waiting for us.

Michael went upstairs to get ready.
Rob came up from the basement and had a big ribbon in his hands, walked over to Dennis who was still fingering himself. 

R: take your hands off the gift slut. Soon your hole will be used extensively but first this one has to be put on.
Dennis removed his hand and felt something being attached to both elastic bands of the jockstrap. Rob also cut a hole in fabric that covered his limp dick and pulled his balls and dick through it.

S: Haaaaahaaa, where did you find that. 
R: I had that lying around from thought it would come in handy again. 
Dennis' entire ass was now covered in giant red ribbon. Rob helped him up and attached a metal chain to the collar and pulled Dennis along who was flying very high. 

D : where are we going. 
S : we are going to the party baby, and you are the main attraction
D : my sphincter itches ( he mused ) 
R : your pussy you'll mean 

Dennis' eyes were spinning in his head and was not stable on his feet at all and Rob and Sam had to help him down the stairs to basement. When they got to the basement the others burst out laughing when they saw the big ribbon that was on Dennis' ass.  Jack took the pipe filled with tina and pushed it into Dennis' mouth and ordered him to suck on it while he melted the crystals. Dennis no longer needed to be encouraged to blow a white cloud because his body was craving for Tina, his body and mind had already become addicted to the intoxication and effects the crystals and smoke brought.
Dennis blew 3 large white clouds and felt his body revive. He was led to a metal small cage, the lid on the top side was open and he was put inside and the lid was closed. There he lay in a kind of dog kennel on his back, the ankle straps were attached to lid so that his legs were facing up and his butt was pushing against the bars with the big red ribbon, also his hands were attached to the bars so that he could hardly move. Nick took a large cloth and threw it over the cage and so Dennis found himself in the dark. That Dennis was in a cage he barely realized because he was flying through Tina's wonderful world, the world that made him hot, the world that had introduced him to the magic of sucking and getting fucked. 
Michael came downstairs and as he entered the basement, the smell and smoke of Tina met him. They started singing and kissing him while laughing. 

S: here is your gift for your 1st birthday friend. Just open it

Sam gave Michael a big wink and Michael stepped up to the cage and pulled away the cloth. Dennis who was in the cage emerged.  Michael couldn't suppress his smile when he saw Dennis lying like that with the big red ribbon on his butt. Dennis did not have to make his eyes small for bright light, for the room was dark just like the night before with a slight glow of neon light.

M : well friends this is the best gift I have ever received. Let's enjoy it together and transform him. 
S : letting him transform is for you Michael, you will be his father. This is how it has been every time on the first birthday. 
M: Thanks, but before we use him we let him be bathed and infused with our scent. He is already in a dog kennel then like a real dog he can be sprayed with our infected scent and get him ready for his transformation. 

The others laughed and pulled their half hard dicks out of their jockstrap and moved around the cage. Dennis was still flying and panting deeply with his mouth open and didn't realize what the others were going to do. 

T : a good piece of meat should always be marinated first, haahaaa
N : let the birthday boy provide the slut with his first gulp of toxic and slam champagne first let him marinate from our smell and flavor. 

Michael laughed and started pissing first on his brother who was in the cage. Dennis felt a warm stream on his face and thought it was water and stuck out his tongue to catch the water. Michael and the others watched grinning as Dennis tried to drink the first jets. Michael aimed his piss into his brother's mouth and pissed right into his open mouth. Now Dennis got the stream straight into his mouth, the taste was salty and was definitely not water. He opened his eyes and only now he saw the others standing around him and saw his own brother pissing on him. He closed his mouth and wanted to yell stop but the others started laughing and knocked on the cage. 

E : come on slut open your mouth drink our chempiss and let it fill you with our dark thoughts.

Dennis didn't find the taste of the piss that bad but he found the idea of being pissed on very denigrating. Ed's knocking on the cage made him forget the feeling of shame and submission and flew back on the waves of G and Tina and without realizing it himself he opened his mouth again. That was the signal for the others and they too began to piss on Dennis. He received several jets over his face and the piss ran into his mouth and due to the horniness of the chems drank the fluid offered to him. He also felt his chest, belly and flaccid cock being sprayed. His body could no longer contain itself and because of the feeling of getting wet and being horny, he too began to piss himself. 

A: Good slut, drink your own piss show that you are real pee whore.

The jet Dennis was fierce and like Andy asked he pissed into his own mouth. But because there were several jets running into his mouth he could not detect his own taste. 
The men's bladders had emptied and Dennis was drenched in urine and the last drops ran down his body. 

T: come on Michael open your present completely now so we can start working on it. 

Michael opened the lid of the cage and unclipped his brother pulled the piss soaked Dennis straight and licked his face and stuck his tongue in his mouth and started kissing him violently. 
Dennis let it all happen and eagerly kissed back as the chems coursed through his body, every touch was electric and gave him a feeling of pleasure. He was pulled out of the cage and he 

felt the hands of the others going over his body. His head was pushed in all directions and each time he got a new tongue pushed into his mouth. 

Dennis was pushed to his knees and felt several half hard cocks being pushed against his face. He opened his mouth and let his tongue hang out. Nick spat in Dennis' face and took hold of his head and pushed his mouth toward Michael's cock. 

N: Just suck your brother's cock first and make him stiff. I think he has been dreaming of this for years. 
M: you can be sure of that, this is what I have dreamed of and I can't wait to feel your warm, moist mouth around my shaft brother. 

Michael took hold of his brother's head and pushed his semi-hard cock his brother's face. Dennis opened his mouth without really realizing it and searched for Michael's cock. Michael guided Dennis' head to his cock and pushed it in. Michael dropped his head back, closed his eyes for a moment and let out a deep growl. He felt his brother's moist lips sliding over his shaft and his cock was already thickening just from that feeling. His glans passed his brother's tongue and slid further into his warm and moist mouth. Dennis' eyes turned in his head and looked upward toward his brother. He saw his brother moaning with his mouth open and began eagerly sucking harder cock. He no longer cared that it was his brother that he was giving a blowjob to because the need, desire and pleasure to suck took over, he put his hands on Michael's ass and pushed his head as far as he could so that he got his brother's full cock inside. Michael had a blood penis, and although in a flaccid or semi-hard state it was not small the cock grew into a gigantic fat monster, even bigger and thicker than his own, and he felt the head of the penis lodged in his throat and couldn't catch his breath. Michael who was enjoying his brother's eagerness to get his cock all the way into his mouth pushed his cock as deep as he could until he heard Dennis' disgust. 
He pulled his cock back making Dennis catch his breath and pushed it back in. The corners of Dennis' mouth were on tearing as he couldn't make his mouth big enough to get his brother's cock inside. Tears shot into his eyes and he had to gasp again. Michael pulled his cock out of Dennis' mouth and took hold of his head again spit in his face. 

M : it's all I ever dreamed about little brother. I'll still train your throat so you don't have to be disgusted anymore. 

Tony and Andy now pushed their cocks into the mouth of Dennis who was now licking 2 glans simultaneously for the first time. He no longer cared that he was still completely wet and reeking of piss, all he wanted was a cock, a cock in his mouth but preferably in his ass. 
He felt hands patting his body, his head being pushed toward dicks, his face being spat on and kissed. He was now the center point of pleasure and was an object of lust for others to enjoy but the one who enjoyed the most was himself. Through the chems he enjoyed the attention his body received and cocks it was offered. Each time that blissful sweaty musky smell of a new cock to suck. He was truly in slut heaven.

Then he was pulled up right and attached to the cross. Michael came to stand in front of him and offered him the pipe and just made him blow big white clouds. He was put on a blindfold and felt 

a prick in his dick and it wasn't long before he felt his cock getting hard for the first time in a long time. Sam took a rope and tied off the hard cock and balls.  Dennis groaned at the new sensation he was experiencing. 
Dennis felt a mouth and tongue working his nipples a tongue was also pushed into his mouth and he felt his whole body being touched. He got hot again and his head started spinning, his horniness got another boost and he curled his toes because of all the horny stimulation he was getting. 
Who was kissing him, licking his nipples and touching him he didn't know but it was heavenly. He wished this this never ended. He felt the mouth leave his nipples and the person who was licking him searched his way down. Dennis groaned as the tongue had arrived at his stiff and hard swollen cock. He felt teeth on his foreskin and then a warm and moist mouth, Dennis flew from one euphoria into another, his mind and body could no longer process the stimulations and he cried out in pleasure. 

S: let yourself go completely baby, let us prepare you for your rebirth. Your birth as cumdump. 
D : yes, yes get me ready, I'm ready. 

Dennis felt his stiff cock being sucked and he heard Jack speak up. 

J : suck your future son good. You will make me a grandfather this evening. But before you can make him pregnant I will fill your guts one last time my son. When you have made your son then you will be relieved of your job as cumdump and your son will take over your job. 

Jack came up behind Michael who was on all fours sucking Dennis' cock. He took hold of his son's ass and opened the cheeks so that his hole was visible. 

J : This is beautiful son, your mark is really beautiful. 

Michael had placed a biohazard tattoo between his ass cheeks. When his butt was closed you could see a kind of little man standing between his butt crack. But when you opened his ass fully you could see a beautiful biohazard symbol with the centerpiece being his gaping cunt. 
Dennis who was constantly coming in and out of wonderland wondered who the son was, who was giving him such a nice blowjob and what mark was so wonderful. Sam saw that Dennis was looking for answers. 

S : honey do you want to be able to see who is giving you such a nice treat. 
D : yes, I want to be able to see. 

Sam nodded to Andy and he removed Dennis' blindfold. Dennis let his eyes adjust for a moment and then saw that his brother was sucking him hard and that Jack was about to put his hard cock into his brother's hole. 
Michael moaned at feeling his father's cock and Dennis didn't know what to feel or think. His brother was blowing him and he saw him being fucked firmly, this was completely new to him. Luckily there were the chems coursing through his body or he would have definitely ran away. Because of the horniness of the chems he couldn't take his eyes off the scene before him he saw his brother enjoying the fuck he was getting and he saw that Jack was pounding harder and harder and more violently. His own sphincter gave one twitch after another and his ass was grinding against the crotch. Michael stopped sucking and moaned loudly. 

M: Yes daddy, fuck your son. Fill me up with your DNA, give me your toxic seed

Jack began breathing heavily and Dennis saw that Jack was coming to his climax.

J : here it is son your last dose of cum before you become a father yourself. 

Dennis's mind tried to grasp everything and get it all in order.  1 Michael is not celebrating his birthday, 2 this is not our father, 3 Michael is gay then how can he become a father later. 

Michael felt his guts being filled with Jack's sperm and Jack fell down on Michael's back, lay there for a moment and then pulled his cock out of his son's moist and gaping hole. He gave one last slap on Michael's ass and stood back up. 

J : Even though I know it will not be the last time I will fuck your blissful cunt. Still I will miss being able to fuck it every day

Tony untied Dennis, he pulled Dennis with him and he stepped around Michael who was still on all fours. He also pushed Dennis to his knees and pushed his head to his brother's hole. 

T: Lick your future father's pussy clean and swallow your grandfathers cum slut. 

The blissful smell of cum and sweat met Dennis and now he pulled the cheeks of Michael's ass open iso that he also saw the tattoo. In his heavily drugged condition he could not immediately place the symbol but he was shocked that his brother had a tattoo and then in that place. Without giving it any further thought he buried his face in Michael's ass and licked and swallowed the cum running out of his brother's hole. Ed was now standing behind Dennis and had a large shard in his hands he placed it against Dennis' sphincter. The sphincter gave a twitch at the feel of the shard and finger and opened immediately. 

E: this cunt is asking to be fucked

Ed pushed the shard in and pushed it as deep as he could. Dennis pushed his tongue all the way into Michael's cunt because of the excitement and Michael's eyes turned away completely because of the pleasure his brother was giving him. His fantasy had come true his younger brother had already sucked him and was now licking his pussy. Soon his wet dream would become complete true.
Dennis felt that burning sensation in his pussy again, his body began to sweat and his head began to spin even more. Dennis was now pushed completely to the floor and was turned over so that he was now under Michael and getting his half hard cock in his face. 

A : suck slut, just suck your father's cock hard so he can fuck you later. 

Dennis opened his mouth and Michael pushed his half hard cock inside and started face fucking. Dennis felt a pillow being put under his ass and felt the bow of jockstrap being pulled and his ass being pulled open and a tongue working his sphincter. Dennis moaned and his hard cock jumped up and down in pleasure. Michael pushed his fattening cock as deep as he could into his brother's throat, but again Dennis couldn't take it he gagged. 

S: I think he's ready. 

Michael stopped face fucking and Jack stopped licking. Dennis caught his breath for a moment and then was helped to his feet. Without Tony's support he would surely have fallen over but Tony was firm enough to keep him upright and brought him toward the sling and Dennis fell into it. Dennis head spun and his eyes turned in all directions his pussy felt so empty and it needed to be filled. All he could think about now was being filled. Because of this he did not notice his legs and arms being spread and locked.

Michael came to stand beside him

M : Dennis, 

He shook his brother for a moment

M : Dennis, focus for a second. Soon you may go back to flying. 

Dennis tried to focus and looked at his brother with spinning eyes. A horny grin appeared on Dennis' face. 

D : yes brother
M : the time has come brother, I will transform you. I will soon become your father and we will be connected forever. 
D : what are you saying, you are my brother not my father and we are already connected forever. 

Michael grinned 

M : yes, but I will give you my DNA my virus
D : virus, what are you talking about
M : my string of HIV, I will set you free. I will infect you, pozz and free you so you can fulfill your true calling become a real cumdump just like me. 
M : you will then become a member of our group
M : now you may not want it yet, but soon you will beg for it and you will be so grateful to me and say you don't want anything else. 
D : but I don't want HIV at all and you don't have HIV anyway. You are my brother
M : Dennis that symbol around my cunt is a biohazard symbol, a sign that I am pozz. Jack transformed me last year, this is my first birthday as pozz and now it's your turn. 
M : Believe me brother, you will be so happy. Are you ready to become my son. 

Dennis's mind couldn't grasp all that Michael was saying. To make Dennis a little hornier, Sam pushed his finger into Dennis' moaning hole. Dennis groaned with pleasure as his empty hole filled a little. Sam stuck a second finger into Dennis' hole and scratched wounds internally with his nails until blood was visible on his fingers. 

D : yes, more, give me more 
M : do you want more brother
D : yes fill my ass
M : with what 

Dennis looked at Michael, his eyes were big flying saucers but made it clear what they wanted. They wanted him to be fucked that he would continue to fly as high as it would go. 

D : fill me with everything you have. 
M : do you want my cock in your cunt.

D : hmmmmm yes fill me with your dick 
M : you know I will transform you then

Sam pushed his fingers even deeper and drove the rhythm up even more. 
Dennis looked at his brother and you could see he was in conflict with himself. 

M : I will help you with your choice brother. Let me help you. 
D : yes help me, quick because I need it

Michael nodded to Ed, Ed came with a tourniquet did one arm of Dennis loose and tightened the rubber band around Dennis' arm. 

D : what are you doing 
M : helping you brother, I will help you with your choice. You will soon make the only right choice. You will choose to continue your life as a slut, cumpdump and whore. You will let your true self come out. I will help you brother trust me. 

Ed took an alcohol wipe and a point. Dennis felt a wet wipe on his arm

D : yes good brother, help me 

He felt a slight pinch and Ed saw a register. He nodded to Michael to signal the time had come. 

M : are you ready to make your choice brother
D : yes, I'm ready 
M : here it comes brother. I will ask you in a minute your answer is. 
D : yes, give it to me 

Ed pushed the plunger and Michael watched the Tina disappear into his brother's arm. Dennis had a metallic taste in his throat felt a tickle and had to cough heavily. A wave of dark thoughts, horniness, need for sex raced through his body. His eyes turned away for a moment and shouted out. 

D : FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, oh fuck. What the fuck 
M : are you okay Dennis ?
D : Fuck me. Fuck my ass. 

Michael now stood at Dennis' hole and inserted 3 fingers into Dennis' gaping and sucking hole. 

M : Are you ready for your transformation brother, do you want to become my son and poz slut

D : yes do it make me yours make me pozz as long as you fuck my brains out 

The others laughed loudly and shouted. Come on fuck him make him poz, give him your DNA and get him pregnant. 
Dennis shouted along with the others

D : knock me up please I beg you.

Dennis could think of nothing else. His cunt had now become the center of his existence and he needed to be fucked by that fat cock of his brother's because the emptiness in his cunt had become unbearable. 
Michael put his glans against Dennis' sphincter and he didn't even have to try hard to push it in. The sphincter opened and sucked the glans inside. Dennis had become a beast and upon feeling the glans against his pussy he pushed his ass back to feel his brother's shaft slide in faster. 
Upon feeling his brother's fat pole go in, Dennis let out a loud cry. Although he had such a need and desire for this, his exciting cunt couldn't handle Michael's thickness and he felt his sphincter start to burst. Sam took the poppers and pushed them under Dennis's nostrils. 

S: Sniff slut. Sniff like your life depends on it. 

Dennis sniffed as hard as he could and with each inhalation he felt himself slipping even deeper into the dark thoughts and his sphincter relaxing more. 
Michael pushed his monster in even deeper and enjoyed every inch. 

M: oh Dennis your cunt is so nice and tight. It won't be long before I fill you up for the first time. 
D : fuck me, rape me, harder, fuck me harder

Dennis's cunt was now completely pulled open and eased. Michael was now balls deep and pulled his cock back to be able to thrust. He pulled it back halfway and then pushed it in all the way deep without mercy. The sling went back and forth with every thrust Michael gave, and Dennis cried out in pain and pleasure each time
Sam came and stood next to Dennis 

S : are you okay baby
D : yes, give me more, harder, harder
S : do you want to be transformed 
D : yes transform me 
S : as what do you want to be transformed baby, tell me.
S : I want to hear you call it. Call it to your brother you want to be transformed into 
D : POZZ me make pozzz, make me a whore out of me brother. Become my father. I will always ride your delicious fat cock. 
S : good baby. What are you even more 
D : a cumdump
S : after your transformation do you want to be fucked by all of us baby 

Dennis' eyes got big and looked right at Sam 

D : yes give me your cocks. Drive them into my hole and squirt your seed into it. Let me drink it and let me become one of you. 

The others growled loudly and shouted HELL YEAH. We will tear you apart you filthy whore. We will fill you up full with our toxic seed. 

T: here slut make me hard so I can pump you full

Tony pushed his pole into the mouth of Dennis who started sucking like crazy. Michael enjoyed every thrust into Dennis's cunt. He pulled his fat pole back completely and saw a gaping hole looking for more cock. He looked at his cock and saw that it was smeared with blood. He grinned and in one thrust pushed his cock back inside. Dennis gasped for air and continued sucking Tony's cock. Ed stood on the other side and took Dennis' nipples in his mouth and bit on them. This made Dennis even hornier and he moaned and was gasping heavily. 
Michael felt his muscles contract and the sperm emerge from his balls. He couldn't hold back anymore and cried out. 
M : here it comes. From now on you are my son. I will give you my DNA. 
D : yes fill me up, make me yours

Dennis felt Michael's fat cock contract and squirt strings of sperm inside. His hole was filled with his new father's dirty seed and he felt Michael's hands take hold of his hip and pull him hard on his cock. 
The others cheered and patted Michael's shoulders.
Michael was panting heavily and his wildest dream had just become real. He had fucked his younger brother and pumped him full of his infectious cum. He fell down on Dennis for a second, caught his breath briefly and then pulled his limp bloody cock out of Dennis' gaping hole. 
He came up next to Dennis, Tony had made room and was already ready at Dennis' gaping hole to start fucking him. 
Dennis kissed his son and then offered him his blood and cum stained dick. 

M: clean your father's cock son, then I can get my strength up and give you a second dose of my sperm later. 

Dennis opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue and eagerly licked the head of the penis clean first before taking the rest of the limp cock into his mouth and licking it clean. The taste of his own hole and his father's seed were heavenly and he kept licking it until Michael pulled him back and rewarded him with a kiss. 
As Dennis watched Michael plop down on the bed a jet of piss shot into his face and he looked from where it came. It was Sam pissing on him and he opened his mouth and drank all that Sam could pour into it. Again he felt a cock slide in. This time there was no pain, even though Tony's cock was just as thick but shorter than Michael's. His exciting cunt had now become a gaping hole and Tony's cock slid in easily and Michael's cum served as a lubricant. He moaned heavily and enjoyed every thrust Tony gave. Tony growled loudly and slapped the cheeks of Dennis' ass several times violently causing them to turn red.
Now it was Ed's turn to make Dennis suck. Dennis' hands were untied and he took hold of Ed's pole and jerked and sucked him at the same time. Ed took hold of Dennis' head and set the pace. Tony reached his high point and again Dennis felt his cunt being filled with cum. 
Dennis' legs were untied and he was helped out of the sling and pushed onto the bed. There Jack was already lying there waiting for him. He was again getting the rubber band around his arm and Dennis watched Sam arrive with a syringe. 

S : you'll need an extra bump for what's to come honey.

Dennis's eyes were still turning in his head and he watched needle disappear into his arm and saw some blood coming into the clear liquid. Sam pushed that plunger and Dennis watched the liquid disappear into his arm. The rubber band was loosened and his arm was held above his head , again he got the tickle in throat and had to cough. His energy returned as did the cry to be filled. Jack gave Dennis no time to get used to the Tina's rush and pulled him onto him. Dennis was now on Jack's hard pole. Jack pulled his pole from under Dennis and thrust it hard into Dennis' cunt. Dennis fell forward onto Jack's chest. Ed also got on the bed and sat on top of Dennis. He took hold of his hard dick and tried to push it into Dennis' pussy as well. This did not succeed immediately. Sam took the poppers and pushed them back under Dennis' nose. After a few inhalations, Dennis' cunt relaxed and Ed was able to carefully slide his cock in with him. Dennis' mind and body couldn't take it anymore and he cried out. The signals of pain, pleasure, need, desire rushed through his body and he could no longer control his feelings. He turned into beast, a demonic beast and when Ed too was completely inside his cunt he began to ride both cocks. His sphincter was now completely on tear but Dennis was totally unconcerned with that.

The blissful feeling of the 2 shafts drilling into his cunt took over all other thoughts. All he could think about was his cunt. 

E: What a slut. What a find

J : Let yourself go completely slut, ride your grandfather's cock. Show me your true nature. 

Dennis shouted out. 

D : Fill me with your dirty seed, fill me up, you dirty mother fuckers 

Dennis's hole was completely filled with cock, cum mixed with blood ran down from his hole along his balls and Nick wiped the running cum from Dennis's balls with his hand and then pushed his hand into Dennis's mouth. 

N : letting nothing go to waste bitch, drink the cum of your father and ancestors.

Dennis who was still riding furiously on Ed and Jack's cocks licked the sperm from Nick's hand. 

Ed: I'm going to stuff your pussy slut. 

Ed growled loudly and emptied his balls into cunt of Dennis who was riding firmly. Ed pulled his cock out of Dennis' hole who now straightened up with renewed strength and continued riding Jack like a devil. Nick stood upright on the bed and pushed his big and fat black cock into Dennis mouth. 
N : First drink up bitch then suck my fat cock

Nick emptied his bladder into the mouth of Dennis who couldn't handle the incoming flow of piss. He swallowed as much as he could but the rest ran down his cheeks. Dennis gasped for breath and Nick pushed back on his hardening cock. 
N : suck whore. Make me hard so I can fuck your hole.

Dennis rode Jack's cock and sucked firmly on Nick's cock. His mouth could not handle Nick's cock and his mouth corners were on tear. 
Jack was nearing his climax and he signaled to Nick that he wanted to squirt into Dennis' mouth. Nick pulled his hard cock into Dennis' mouth. He also pulled Dennis off Jack's cock and pushed his mouth onto Jack's cock. Jack took Dennis' head firmly and pushed his cock deep into his mouth. 

J : swallow slut, I will fill your throat. 
J : ahhhhhhhhhhhhh 

Dennis got squirt after squirt into his mouth and throat and like a real whore he swallowed it all. 
Still Dennis' hunger was not filled and he was still begging for more. 

D: fuck me, please fill my hole, 
N: on your back bitch. 

Dennis laid on his back and like a trained slut he pulled his legs towards him so that his hole could be easily reached. Without mercy Nick thrust his fat and large cock inside. Dennis didn't flinch. His once tight hole  had already grown into a large open blooming flower. Dennis moaned with pleasure.

D : oh fuck, this is the best thing I've ever experienced. I never want this to stop. 
D : fill my pussy dirty mother fucker. Fill me. Tear me apart with your fat cock 

For Nick, this was a signal that he could go completely wild on Dennis' hole and Michael watched with amazement, pleasure and approval. He came and lay down next to Dennis

M : how do you feel my son, did your father help you well with your choice
D : oh yes daddy, I feel complete and free I indeed want nothing more than to be fucked. Give me more daddy I want more of your seed. Give me your fat cock 

M : later my dear son of a bitch . You still have to get Sam and Andy their cum first. 

Nick was thrusting heavily now and both he and Dennis were panting and moaning loudly. Nick's muscles tensed and pushed his cock balls deep one last time. Dennis felt strands of seed being squirted into his guts. Nick fell down on Dennis and kissed him firmly. He then gave another firm slap on all of Dennis' red ass and got off the bed. Now it was Sam and Andy's turn. 
Sam pulled Dennis off the bed and laid him across the fucking couch. Sam came to stand in front of him and pushed his cock into Dennis' mouth. Dennis knew what to do and began sucking Sam's cock firmly. Andy pushed his dick into Dennis' cunt. His cock slid into the hole like butter and didn't even touch the wall. It didn't take long for Andy to squirt his DNA with the rest of the sperm. Sam was also unstoppable and squirted his toxic load into Dennis' mouth. Dennis enjoyed the fresh load of cum in his mouth and swallowed it all to the last drop. 
The cum dripped out of Dennis' gaping hole. He passed his hand along his cunt  and felt the leaking seed from his cunt. He went to his mouth with his hand and while moaning licked the seed from his hand. Michael came and stood next to him. 
M : can you take one more my son 

Dennis looked at Michael with horny and hungry eyes

D : yes please. 
M : follow me then. 

The others were all sitting side by side recovering in the seat. Jack was sucking Tony's cock and while Ed was pulling on Jack's cock. Andy, Nick and Sam were still panting. 
Dennis was thrown back on the bed and lay on his back. Michael come lay on top of him and began kissing him passionately. 
He stopped the kiss and licked his way to Dennis' nipples, he took them in his mouth nibbled on them a little and licked them. Dennis's chems were working out and the pleasure he was experiencing was real and not induced by the Tina or G. Dennis moaned softly and didn't know what to do with the electricity going through his body. Michael licked his way further down and came to Dennis' glans which was dripping with pre-cum. He took it in his mouth and slowly and gently sucked on his son's limp cock. Dennis bit his lower lip and rocked his hips took hold of Michael's head and pushed him deeper on his hardening dick. Again Michael licked his way further down and he bit first into the Dennis's scrotum. Dennis let out a deep sigh as Michael took his balls into his mouth and sucked on them. Michael continued his journey toward Dennis' pussy and he tasted the leaking sperm. 

M : shall I lick you clean son. 
D : hmmmmmmmmm yes

Michael licked the sperm running out of Dennis' cunt and gave Dennis a hot tongue kiss with a full mouth of sperm. Dennis swallowed the cum he got from his father and they made love passionately for a while. Michael straightened up and offered Dennis his half hard cock. Dennis took it in his mouth and began to suck on it slowly but passionately. Even now that he could think sober, he enjoyed the taste of the seed and his father/brother's cock. 

Cock, cum, fucking and being a slut had taken over his thinking and his whole being. It was the only thing that excited him anymore and what he wanted to live for. 

M : do you want me to fill up your cunt again son. 
D: please father, I want you to pound my hole hard and squirt your dirty seed into me. 

Michael took Dennis' legs put them on his shoulders and pushed his fat hard pole inside Dennis' gaping cunt. This was the first time Dennis was sober enough and fully realized he was being fucked. 

D : oh yes, oh yes fuck me daddy , fuck me as hard as you can. 
D : I love feeling your fat cock inside me. Why didn't you ever do this before. 
M : Let's not think about the past let's look to the future. 

Dennis groaned and enjoyed the fuck he was getting from his father. Michael enjoyed every moment he was in his son's cunt. The pussy no longer felt tight like it had at the beginning of the evening. It felt the way a slut cunt was supposed to feel, wide open and dripping with seed. Dennis had fully embraced his true self and was looking at Michael like a real slut with cum-demanding eyes. Michael began to thrust more firmly and took Dennis' hard cock in his hand and began jerking him off

Dennis didn't need much more to squirt, Michael saw this and wanted to cum at the same time as his son. 

M : say it when you are going to squirt son. 
D : I'm going to squirt father, I'm going to squirt. Oh fuuuuuuuuuuck 

Dennis groaned and panted very heavily and from his hard thick cock spurted a solid stream of sperm, he squirted so hard he squirted right into his own face. He squirted another string or 4 and then had a few spasms. 
Michael came at the same time as Dennis and Dennis felt his guts being filled with his father's seed. 
The others enjoyed the spectacle and Nick, Ed and Andy also squirted for a second time. Sam took a butt plug and threw it on the bed. Michael took the big fat plug and gently pushed it into Dennis' gaping pussy. 

M: This one we'll let sit for a while son, just to make sure my DNA transforms your cells.

Dennis sighed deeply when the plug was in place and then kissed his father. 

M : did you like it son
D : yes daddy
M : I will take care of you from now on 
D : then fuck me every day 
M : do you want that my son
D : I want nothing more daddy 
M : then I will fill your cunt every day with the cum you deserve my son
M : until your fucking flu, and then we will celebrate your birth is that ok 
D : yes daddy I'm looking forward to it

After writing this third part, my balls were about to pop. Hopefully this part reads over like I saw it passing in my mind. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part 4

The next morning Dennis woke up in his own room with Michael lying next to him. His head spun, and now that he was sober he tried to take in everything that had happened the night before. He looked beside him and saw his brother lying naked next to him. So this wasn't a dream, this was real. He had really been fucked by his brother, by all his friends and he had gotten his dirty infected seed in his cunt. He stared at the ceiling and his thoughts went in all directions. Was he gay now, did he have AIDS now, what would his family say about this, would he ever fuck a woman again. His stomach began to turn and became queasy, he had to get out of here. He ran to the first best toilet he could find and puked out his entire stomach contents and started to cry. What is wrong with me. Why did I agree to this. He felt at his ass and felt the plug, he panicked and pulled it out in one pull. He resisted the pain he felt and threw the plug covered with blood and ooze on the ground. He had to get out of this place and he walked back to his room, put his clothes took his bag that was in the corner of the room and walked out. 
Michael had been woken up by the noise from Dennis. Michael had realized what was happening to his brother, he yelled ' wait ' to Dennis but he had already walked out. 
Dennis ran to his car and drove home as fast as he could. The drive home was a long one full of questions and conflicting feelings for Dennis. Meanwhile, the others in the house had woken up and were sitting at the breakfast table. 

S : where is our slut. Is he still enjoying himself in his bed. 
M : no man, he left an hour ago in a panic. He will need some time I guess, to accept his true self. 

The other laughed for a moment

R : That may well be but he proved yesterday that he is a real cumdump. I haven't seen many such an easy transformation. Yesterday he showed his true nature and he will probably be shocked at himself.
S : I think so, too. The realization that he won't be able to live without this will come. Leave him alone Michael for a few days and then go visit him, I think he will welcome you with open legs. 

M : hahaha I hope so because I want to feed that cunt even more with my babies and see his transformation to pozz happening. 
S : have no fear friend. I put in his bag some more crystals, a pipe, special lube and toys. When he comes home later and empties his bag ... when he sees it his pussy will probably start itching and Miss Tina's lure will do its work. 
M : Yes I can see it already, haaaaaaaa 

Dennis came home and threw his bag in the corner of the room. The first thing he did was to shower, because he felt dirty. He stood under the shower and felt the warm water running over his body, he soaped himself and slid his hands all over his body. His nipples were sensitive and at the first touch of his nipples, horny thoughts from the night before shot through his mind. His thoughts startled him and he tried to get them out of his head and slid his hands across his belly to his shriveled cock. He tried to get old thoughts in his head 

get, thoughts of when he was still fucking women but they didn't come. The only thing going through his head were the images of the night before. He slid his hands over his ass and felt his sphincter. It felt raw, swollen and tense. But without realizing it he gently stroked his pussy and the horny thoughts of the night before came back and he closed his eyes for a moment. His finger went into his cunt for a moment and when he realized it he was startled, he turned off the shower and dried himself off. He took a pair of boxer shorts and sat down in his couch. Again the questions and feelings came at him. He didn't know what to do with them at all and also had trouble sitting still he was completely fucked up. He put on Netflix hoping that he would calm down and be able to think normally again but after 20 minutes he gave up because he kept thinking about the night before. 
Dennis was completely in a knot with himself what should he do now, he didn't know. His body gave one feeling his thoughts the opposite. He looked around the room and saw his travel bag in the corner. Let's empty it he thought. He took the bag and threw it in the seat, he opened it and took out his clothes. At the bottom of the bag was a box he didn't recognize. He took the box out of the bag and put it on the table. Dennis looked at the box and knew someone must have put it in his bag. His mind told not to open it but his curiosity and his body screamed at him to open the box in hopes that there would be something inside to pleasure him. 
He took hold of the box, hesitated for a moment but could not restrain himself and opened Pandora's box. His body came to rest but his mind had a panic attack at the sight of the items inside. He saw a pipe, Crystals, lube, three dildos in different thicknesses and lengths 2 buttplugs, a bottle filled with piss and a usb stick. In an initial reaction, he threw the box on the table and he settled into the seat and stared at the box. His body screamed to take the box and use the stuff. He felt his sphincter muscle open and close and in his shriveled cock came life. Even though his mind would not accept it yet and he could not control his body yet his cock began to swell and become hard. 

D : what is happening to me, fuck, fuck 

He stood up and walked through the living room but could not take his eyes off the box. After pacing around for a while he decided to throw the box away because this was not who he was and what he wanted. He took the box, went to the kitchen to throw it in the trash but couldn't do it. Dennis looked inside the box and took hold of a dildo. He closed his eyes and squeezed the thin dildo. He felt his pussy begging to receive the that dildo and he bit his lip. He was in a twist and at a crossroads in his life. What would he do would he give in to the call of his body or would he turn the page here and now and forget what had happened. He opened his eyes and he saw that he was still holding the dildo in one hand and his other hand in his pants was holding his own cock. He looked at the dildo pulled his hand out of his pants and stood there for a moment. He took the box and went back to the living room and sat down in the couch with the box on his lap. He set the box aside and made a decision he would take his laptop, watch straight porn and they would push away his gay thoughts. He took off his clothes, took out his laptop. Opened pornhub and put on one of his favorite porn movies. The movie played for a while and it worked, his cock got hard at the sight of the horny images and he started playing with himself. With one hand he pulled on his stiff cock and with his other hand he played his nipples. He was relieved and a smile appeared on his face. His one hand pulled firmly on his cock and with his other hand he was now playing with his balls and the hand slid further down towards his pussy. Without realizing it he played with his sphincter and pushed his finger into his hole. Dennis moaned but did not yet realize what he was actually doing. He was busy with the scene on his screen and it was coming to a high point. Dennis was not yet at his climax and the next scene started, this one was one of 2 women. He watched for a moment and jerked firmly on but his cock began to go limp again. 

he didn't understand. He stopped the movie and put on another one. Again a movie with 2 potent men fucking a woman hard. His cock jumped back up. He got horny again, but the realization began to dawn that he was not watching the woman but the men in the movie. Their firm bodies and their big fat dicks made him horny not that woman. In his deepest fantasy, not he was not one of those men but he was that woman being fucked. Dennis looked at his hands and only now realized he had one finger in his pussy. He closed his eyes and let the realization wash over him. With trembling hands and hoping it wouldn't be true, he took the narrow dildo in his hands and placed it against his sphincter. With tears in his eyes, he gently pushed the dildo against his sphincter. It opened up like a hungry wolf and sucked the dildo inside. A jolt of electricity went through Dennis's body. He moaned softly, the tension in his body vanished and he felt slightly satisfied. Dennis opened his eyes and breathed deeply and heavily and began to fuck himself with the dildo. Horny thoughts filled his head and he let himself go fully into his fantasy. He looked at the images on the screen and he fantasized about lying there and being taken by those men. Dennis started moaning more heavily and panting deeply and he felt his belly getting wet with his own sperm. He pulled the dildo out of his ass and gasped for a moment, then shook his head. Had he just now cum with a dildo in his ass while fantasizing about being fucked by 2 potent men. It couldn't possibly be true. But it was true. Although he still didn't want to admit it, he was no longer a pussy fucker but was now the pussy to be fucked himself. He burst into tears. He took his phone and called his brother. 

M : Dennis, everything okay. 
Michael heard Dennis crying on the other end of the phone. 
D : no, I don't know. I don't know who I am anymore. 
D : I just put a dildo in my ass and came with the idea of being fucked by 2 men. 
D : What is happening to me 

Michael grinned and knew his brother was about to accept his true self. 

M : I will help you brother, will I come to you. 
D : I don't know Michael, I don't know anything anymore
M : don't worry brother I will come to help you. I will be there in half an hour. 
D : ok. 

Dennis heard the doorbell ring and opened the door. Michael came in and saw his brother who was completely upset. 

M : are you alright 
D : no, since what happened yesterday I am completely stuck with myself. I don't know who I am anymore, what to do and feel. 
M : let me help you brother, let me help you find your true self again. 
D : how then, how can I find myself again. 
M : I think you have to accept that what happened yesterday has brought out your true self and this is what you need. 
D : but I don't want to do that
M : you won't feel better about yourself until you admit it to yourself. 

Michael took hold of Dennis and Dennis dropped his head on his brother's shoulders. Michael rubbed through Dennis's hair with one hand and with his other hand he went over his back. Dennis calmed down and straightened his head. 

M : let me help you brother, let me help you accept your true nature. 

Michael moved closer with his head to Dennis'. Dennis stared at his brother questioningly and Michael placed his lips on Dennis'. Dennis pulled away after the initial contact, but could no longer suppress his feelings and kissed his brother back ferociously. Both brothers were now deep in a fierce passionate kiss. Michael's hands went to Dennis' ass and he took a firm hold of his cheeks. Michael felt his cock rise up  and took a firm hold of his brother. Michael opened his eyes and saw the box of gear. He saw the pipe lying there and knew what to do. They broke the kiss and Michael took the pipe and showed it to Dennis. 

M : this will help you brother

Michael filled the pipe with some crystals and placed it on Dennis' lips. 

M : Suck the smoke you will feel much better soon believe me. 

Michael took a lighter and let a flame under the pipe melt the crystals. The smoke entered the pipe and Dennis did what was asked of him he sucked in the smoke while looking deep into his brother's eyes. He felt his lungs fill with the white smoke and a sense of calm came over him. He took another hit and then the warm feeling returned. After the third hit, he felt himself come back full of energy and by the last hit, he became horny as butter again. He blew his last big white cloud and kissed his brother. 
D : show me my true nature and purpose 

Michael caressed Dennis's face 

M : Oh honey, as your future father and creator it is my duty to unlock your true self and teach you to embrace it. 
M : I will teach you what it is to be a real whore, cumdump and slut 

Dennis who was in a light trance by the Tina moaned lightly

D : yes daddy show me, take away my doubts make me a real cumdump
M : then get on your knees son

Dennis got on his knees and Michael pushed his crotch into Dennis' face. 

D : hmmmmm yes show it to me 
M : open my zipper son and worship the cock that made you. 

Dennis opened the zipper of Michael's jeans and pushed his face against the fabric of the underwear.

The smell of the Michael's cock made Dennis drool and he tried to lick his maker's already hard cock with his mouth. 

M : good boy. Show me you want your daddy's cock. 

Dennis opened the button of the pants and the jeans fell to the floor. The fat mushroom covered with pre-cum of Michael came out above his briefs. Dennis sighed deeply at the sight of the head of the cock and licked at it with his tongue. A feeling of satisfaction came over him at tasting Michael's penis head and pre-cum. He took the mushroom fully into his mouth and his lips slid further down the shaft until he had almost his maker's entire cock in his mouth. His body felt complete and his mind accepted that this was what he needed. Like a man possessed, he began to suck and while he moaned softly. 

M : yes, let yourself go completely my son. Let your true nature and purpose take over you totally. 

Michael let Dennis suck his fat cock for a moment and then pulled him up right and kissed him. 

M : are you ready to embrace your true self son. 
D : yes, yes I am ready
M : then show me, tell me what you want. 
D : fuck me, fuck me as hard as you can
M : is that all. I thought you were a real slut
D : give me your cum, give me your babies 
M : which will get my son, but what more do you want 
D : use me, use me the way you want. I'm here to please you 
M : that was what I wanted to hear. 
M : on your knees bitch

Michael took the bottle of chem piss opened it and gave it to Dennis

M : make your dad proud and fill your belly with my chem piss 

Dennis looked at the bottle, put it to his lips and looked at Michael as he poured in the lukewarm chem piss. He gagged for a moment but with Michael's encouragement he drank the entire bottle down.

M : nicely done my son. Let your father's chem piss take over your mind entirely. 
D : yes father,  take over my clouded thoughts
M : show me your cunt son, show me what kind of cunt you already have. 

Dennis bent over and pulled open both butt jaws with his hands so that his cunt became visible. 

M : hmmmmmmm that still looks nice and tight and tense baby. Let your daddy stretch your pussy open nice and wide into a beautiful flower that can handle any fat dick. 

Dennis felt himself getting even hotter and hornier from the chem piss and his eyes were already turning in his head. 

D : yes father stretch my pussy make it a real hole 

Michael grinned and enjoyed this moment. 

M : I will train your pussy baby, I will make it a real slut hole. Believe me. I still have so many plans for you. I will give your life a completely new purpose. 
D : fill me father fill me with your fat cock and your dirty cum. 
M : hmmmmmmmmmmmm 

Michael took a crystal from the bag put it on a finger and pushed the finger deep into Dennis' cunt. Dennis groaned as the finger went inside and felt his ass burning again, burning because of the shard Tina but also because his cunt was still damaged from the night before. The Tina completely took over his body and his ass begged to be filled. Dennis moaned and groaned at the same time. Michael watched it and couldn't hold back. He placed his fat mushroom against the sucking sphincter and pushed his fat cock inside in one thrust. 
Dennis gasped and moaned loudly. 

D : thank you father, thank you. Your cock is so big and thick. Oh yes fill my shitty hole. 
D : this is my purpose, getting fucked by real men

Dennis pushed his ass back to get even more of Michael's cock inside and pushed his ass so far until he felt Michael's balls slapping against his ass. 

D : oh fuck yeah

Michael took hold of Dennis' hips and began to thrust violently. Dennis moaned like a real slut and begged for more. Michael pulled Dennis's hair and pulled his head back. 

M : do you like it bitch. Do you like it and to be fucked by a real man. Tell me 
D : hmmmmm, yes, yes oh yes father I am enjoying this so hard. I want nothing more than to feel your fat cock in my cunt. 

Michael turned Dennis on his back put his legs on his shoulders and thrust his cock back into Dennis' gaping hole. Dennis' eyes turned back in his head and enjoyed every thrust he received, his mouth fell open, he could not utter a word my only moan. 

M : If you want a real slut hole baby we will have to open it up. 

Michael took the thin dildo in his hands and placed it above his cock against Dennis' sphincter. 

D : oh yes daddy stretch my cunt make it a gaping hole. Please stretch my cunt. 
M : you're asking for it slut, I'll give you what you deserve and real whore cunt a cunt that offers no more resistance and lets every cock glide inside. 
Michael felt the resistance that the tight and tense cunt provided but pushed the dildo in anyway. Dennis moaned it out. He felt his sphincter was about to tear, but he still wanted more of it 

he resisted the pain and let Michael do his thing. The extra stimulation on Michael's cock made him come to a climax quickly and he felt his muscles contract, the sperm coming up from his balls and shooting through his dick and squirting into Dennis' cunt. Dennis felt the heat of the cum entering his guts and squeezed his ass with his bottom so that every drop could squeeze out of his creator's cock. Michael enjoyed seeing what he had created and fell down on Dennis. He licked his son's nipples and said. 

M : you have a blissful cunt son. A real whore cunt in the making. I will teach you so much believe me 
D : looking forward to it father. 
M : once your transformation from neg to pozz is over you will be completely free and by then you will know the everything of the new world you are now part of. You will also have embraced and fully accepted it by then. But until then we must keep you horny baby so that you don't forget or still doubt what your true nature and purpose is . Do you understand that. 

D : I understand that daddy. Show me what my true nature is and what my purpose is in my life. 

Michael took a cockcage and put it around Dennis' shriveled dick. He placed the lock on it and put the key away. 

M : You don't need your cock for a while baby. Your true purpose is to serve. To serve real men with your mouth and your ass. I will teach you to offer your mouth and ass to any cock that wants to fuck you. 
D : oh yes father teach me. 

Dennis' hunger was not yet satisfied, the tina was still racing through his body and Michael threw the thick dildo next to Dennis. Play with this just a little longer baby. Tomorrow we will start your training. Dennis took the dildo and pushed it into his gaping and empty hole. Michael lay down beside him and played with Dennis' nipples and slapped his balls a little while Dennis was fucking his pussy firmly with the dildo. After he finished playing, they made love for a while and then fell asleep in each other's arms. 

When Dennis woke up the next morning and saw Michael lying next to him he was not panicked this time. He was calm, still had doubts but the knot is his stomach was no longer there. Both his body and mind were in balance and were accepting the situation he was in. Michael also woke up. 
M : hey everything ok with you 

D : I think so yes 

Michael stroked Dennis' face. Dennis closed his eyes and let Michael commit. He felt Michael's lips on his. Even though it felt awkward he did not pull away and kissed him, gently at first but the kiss became more and more intense and fierce. The two brothers were naked lay on top of each other and fondled each other and made love as if they were a couple in love. 

D : I think you will have a lot to teach me brother or should I say father now. It's rather confusing. 
M : hahaha 
M : I know, but let's be brothers if we don't have hot sex and let me be your father and creator if I use you. 
D : that's fine. 
D : but still you will have to help me because I am not quite there yet. I feel by everything that this is what I need to do but I'm not quite there yet. 
M : I understand that. But I will help you. 

Both brothers stood up and put on their briefs. Dennis put himself in the seat. 

D : get started, because I want to know everything. 
M : where do you want me to start. 

D : what you expect me to do, how I should do it, what I should do, what I can do, what I don't know yet. 

Michael began by explaining to Dennis that since the weekend with his brothers, he was in transition from neg to poss. He would get sick the fuckflue within a few weeks as they said and then he would become HIV positive. Then he would become a member of their group. Until his first birthday he would serve as slut, cumdump of their group and only he would get fucked when they hooked up. On his first birthday, they would then choose a new member whom he would then be the first to infect with his virus and become his father/maker. Dennis didn't understand how anyone wanted to become or be poss. Michael explained to him once he was pozz he was free to fuck whomever he wanted without fear, he would feel free. Sex with condoms would be a thing of the past and he would only have bare sex like real men did. He would be uninhibited and could fuck whomever he wanted without having to consider anyone's status. Michael explained the chems he had been given. He explained how Tina and GHB worked, how he could take them, smoke it, stick crystals in his pussy or inject a slam so to speak, and at what times to use what, but also told him X, Coke, 3 mmc and Keta. Dennis's ears flitted at hearing all those drugs. But his heart began to race because his body had already become hooked on the intoxication that Tina and G brought. 

M : I see it already brother your body is craving for another hit Tina, rest assured you will get there soon but first let's talk some more

Michael explained to him the usefulness of his cockcage that it would keep him horny as long as he didn't cum. He showed him a butt plug and showed him how to insert it. He also explained to him how to flush and that it was important to always be flushed. Drinking piss or getting it in your pussy was a gift to a slut because when someone had taken chems the remains of them were in the piss and if you drank it or got it in your pussy these would be absorbed into your body and you could get high that way. 

D : ok I get that, but does that mean I can only have sex with you or your friends. 
M : no boy, I will teach you how and where to whore and where to offer your cunt. 

All dating, chat .... Sites Michael listed.  He took Dennis's cell phone and installed some apps and created some profiles. Michael also told Dennis he would get ready this evening and take him to the sauna where he would be used by several men. Michael also explained to him how to deep throat fuck, that he had to have his pussy stretched until he could be fisted, that he was not to refuse any cock and that when he was completely ready and could fully surrender that he could start BDSM. A complete new world lay open and at Dennis' feet. All he had to do was accept his true self and his new purpose and the rest would come. Michael also told him that a real slut had no hair on his chest, back, belly, ass, pussy, cock and balls. Dennis looked at himself. 

D : then you can shave me later and shave away everything that is too much there 

Michael had to laugh
M : I like hearing that, it means you are ready. 

Michael continued. Once you are a slut you will have to provide yourself with a daily dose of cum, you will have a hunger and needs that you will have to satisfy. Just like before when you still had sex with women but from now on you will be the bitch. As your father it is my duty to feed your needs every day, either by me providing you with seed myself or by providing others to fill you. 

M : when you feel your flu coming on, you will let me know immediately, understood. 
D : why, will you come and bring me chicken soup then maybe. 
M : hahaha no, I will not come and bring you soup but I will take you with me so that we can celebrate your transformation and so that we can fill your hole with our seed. Because a transformation doesn't happen every day and fucking a cunt on fire is the most blissful thing there is. 

D : ok, I'm curious. 
D : and then when we are one year away and we celebrate my birthday I get to choose who I transform. 
M : who knows, Sam arranged this for me but I can't promise I can flip your choice to the dark side 
Dennis had to laugh 
D : ok we will see. 
D : then now is the time to get ready for sure. I'll get my razor. 

Dennis went to the bathroom and got his shaving gear and when he came back in the living room Michael had the usb stick attached. 
M : while I am shaving you want to see your initiation into our brotherhood. 
D : did you have that filmed 
Michael grinned
M : sure, there's nothing hotter than watching a transformation and initiation afterwards
D : ok put it on

Michael stuck the stick in the smart TV and the movie started playing. Dennis saw himself and saw what all had happened to him that night. Some things he could still remember but other things were a completely gone from his memories. Michael who shaved Dennis while completely bald saw that his brother was getting horny watching his own transformation. He saw that Dennis was struggling because his cock could not get hard because of the cage. 
M : you like what you see ? 
D : as weird as it sounds to myself but yes, it confirms even more that this is the right choice. I would love to jerk my cock now and squirt but I can't
A wide grin appeared on Michael's mouth
M : that cage is already doing a good job because these are words of a real slut and cumdump in the making. 

Dennis looked at his brother and looked at the half hard cock that was in Michael's pants. 

D : If you weren't shaving me right now I would be sucking your cock right now I think. I guess I've always been a slut.
M :yeah  I think so too 

Michael had finished shaving and Dennis could no longer hold back took hold of the bulge in his brother's briefs and pulled the briefs down. He opened his mouth and Michael pushed his half hard pole into his brother's mouth. As he continued to watch the images on the screen. The moment was there when Michael would fuck him for the first time and get his first slam. He heard himself crying out to be filled, and he watched as his brother rammed his cock into his pussy. 

This was the first time Dennis had sucked a cock sober, and for the first time in his life he felt complete. Dennis felt pre-cum running out of his limp and locked cock and knew no way to handle his horniness. Michael saw this. 

M : come on son, let out the beast inside you and suck your father's cum from his balls. 

On the screen they came to the moment when Michael would fill Dennis with his infected cum. Dennis heard himself screaming to be filled with Michael's infected sperm. Both brothers looked at the images hornily and Michael could no longer hold back he took a firm hold of his brother's head. 

M : oh yes here it comes baby. Your reward, swallow my baby's son. Don't let a drop go to waste. 

Dennis felt his mouth being filled with Michael's seed and before he swallowed the seed he swirled his tongue in and his mouth went full circle. 

Michael jerked some more and removed his limp cock from Dennis' mouth. 

Dennis' horniness did not go away and he struggled to control himself. 

M : easy baby, easy. I see that cage is doing a good job. 
M : in a few hours we will go to the sauna and you can let yourself be fucked and sucked in the darkroom for so long and by so many cocks. 

The hours passed and since Dennis had the cage on he had been able to think of nothing but sex, horny solid men sex. Around 5 pm Michael told Dennis to put on his clothes because they still had some shopping to do. Michael threw a jockstrap a ripped T-shirt and exciting ripped Jeans on the bed. 

D : do I really have to put these on? There is a giant rip on my butt and crotch. Everyone can see my ass and if they didn't see that they will surely see my locked up dick. 

M : sure you put these on. You're a slut now baby. Real sluts don't care what anyone else thinks of them

Dennis put on the clothes but this was not with his full desire anyway. As they walked down the street he felt cheap, scum and dressed like a street hooker also he felt watched by everyone. He felt eyes burning on him and saw people's disapproval. But walking for half an hour he began to feel more at ease and let the shame fall off and he walked around like a confident tramp. He noticed from himself that since he was more accepting of his new role he also stopped looking at women but had now seen every handsome tough husky guy and his mind fantasized about them the way he used to fantasize about women. Every time he got a look from a tough guy, his cock jumped up in his cage and his pussy itched. Dennis was really struggling to hide his horniness. 

M : control yourself brother. You're practically drooling at every guy you see. 
D : I don't know what is happening to me

D : it's like something has awakened in me that I can't control. I would like to jump on every guy I meet. 
M : Lol yes I can see that. 
Michael looked at Dennis's crotch and you could see a wet spot where Dennis's trapped cock was.
D : fuck, do I really have to wear that cage anymore. 
M : yes brother. Believe me, you will be horny as hell tonight. You will learn that you can have orgasms in your cunt and for that you have to stay off your cock and the way you are walking around now .... 
Dennis growled. 
M : we are here 

Dennis looked at the window and saw that they were standing in front of a sex shop specializing in gay stuff.

D : euh, what are we doing here.
M : What we do here is very simple. Buying stuff for you. Or do you think you don't need anything in your new life. 

D : euh, ok then 

Michael and Dennis entered the store.Dennis looked around and his mouth fell open seeing all the toys, clothes and other horny things. With many things Dennis saw he wondered what it was for as this was totally new to him and he followed Michael as apparently this was not the first time he had been here. Michael took some jockstraps and then stepped toward the dildos 

M : just pick some Dennis. 
D : uh, why 
M : you will still need them believe me. You have a cunt that constantly wants to be fed. 
Dennis took hold of a thin dildo but Michael shook his head. 
M : here these 2 you need. 
It was one 5 cm thick and one 7 cm thick. 
M : your pussy needs to be stretched, with the thin one you are nothing brother. Trust me

D : ok 
Michael took another butt plug and then stepped toward the clothes. 
M : you need a harness
Dennis looked at the leather armor and looked questioningly at his brother
M : yes Dennis you really need this 

Dennis took a bulldog harness from the rack, Michael took some more wrist and ankle straps and a can of lube. They stepped to the cash register and before paying Michael asked for a few more bottles of poppers. Michael paid the bill and they went back outside. 

M : these you get as a gift from me but believe me soon you will come here yourself and will take home even more. 

Dennis with a dazed look at his brother. 
D : if you say so. 
M : haaha yes believe me. Now we have to do 1 more stop before we can go back to your apartment. 
D : where are we going now
M : you will see. 

They stepped 10 min and arrived at Michael's dealership. Michael and Dennis went inside and pushed the bell. The door opened and Michael his dealer was waiting in the hallway.
Tom: who do you have there Michael I don't know him yet. Is this your new recruit
M : hahaha, yes something like that yes. This is my brother and I turned him. He is now my new bitch
T : fuck that's hot. Fuck man 
Tom walked around Dennis and judged him he slapped his ass and felt his crotch. 
T : is he already pozz 

M : not yet, but my virus is already destroying his cells. Give him a few more weeks. 
T : you have a nice piece of meat here in your hands Michael. If you want I'll take him off your hands. Name your price. 
M : this one is not for sale Tom. But that doesn't mean you won't even get to use it. 
T : may I have a test drive
M : we don't have that much time, but he can suck you in otherwise if you like

Dennis felt like a piece of merchandise and wanted to make it clear to his brother that he wasn't set up for this. But Michael was ahead of him.

M : You know what I said, never refuse a cock. Get down on your knees and work on your blowing skills
Dennis got on his knees with slight reluctance and Tom came to stand with his crotch against him he opened his zipper and pushed his scented cock into Dennis's open mouth. That Dennis had sat on his knees with slight reluctance he had already forgotten when he smelled the aroma of Tom's cock. The beast in him awoke and like an expert sucker he sucked Tom's cock. Tom nodded approvingly at Michael. 

T : You've already learned that one well. Bring him back next week and I'd like to teach him a few more things. I will invite a few more mates and give him the night of his life. 
M : lol that's good. I'll make sure he's there. But did you get what we came for. 

Dennis was still sucking and Tom pulled his cock out of Dennis' mouth and gave him a few light taps against his head. 
T : the rest is for next week bitch. Get ready for it. 
Tom opened a drawer and took out a black case. 
T : some point, crystals, G and X 

Tom handed the case to Michael who handed an envelope to Tom. Tom put the envelope away and took a pill from a box. 

T : open your mouth Bitch. 

Dennis looked questioningly at Michael who nodded in the affirmative. Dennis opened his mouth and Tom put an XTC pill on it 

T : This one is for you from the house. 
M : swallow it bitch and thank him.
Dennis swallowed the pill
D : thank you. But what was this 
T : XTC slut, haha you still have a lot to learn. Just enjoy the flight and next week you will learn a lot more here.  Hahaha 

Dennis and Michael went outside and stepped towards Dennis' appartment. When they arrived at his apartment, the x began to do its job. Dennis's pupils were like saucers in his head and he needed to be touched. 
D : touch me daddy
M : no, we are going to get ready for your first sauna. 
D : fuck yes. 

Dennis went to rinse off and Michael laid out a jockstrap and the harness. Dennis put these on and above them put his clothes from earlier. Michael took some shards of Tina from the pouch a point and prepared a bottle of G for Dennis. 
Dennis was flying briskly and he took the bottle of G from Michael's hands and already wanted to drink from it but Michael took it back and put it in the bag. 

M : just a little more patience baby. You'll get it right before we go in. We have to drive another hour first and I don't want you to be on your high already with the G. 
They went to the car and Michael drove in the direction of the Sauna. The X began to wear off and Dennis felt himself getting nervous for what was to come. Michael took the bottle that had a swig of Torade with G in it and handed it to Dennis. 
M : Just drink it. It will take your nerves away. 
Dennis looked at Michael and drank the bottle. Michael parked himself and they got out. With lead in his legs, Dennis followed Michael inside.
M : Is there a lot of people this evening. 

The man behind the cash register looked at Dennis and immediately realized what was going to happen to him and then looked back at Michael. 
" there is people enough for him, he will have a filled evening lol " 
Michael paid for private room with sling and they went in. Dennis followed Michael to the dressing room and Michael told Dennis to take off his clothes including his jockstrap but he could keep his harness on. The G wasn't working yet and Dennis felt his heart pounding in his throat from nerves. Everyone would soon see his locked-up dick. What wouldn't they think of him. 
M : you shouldn't be afraid son, you shouldn't be ashamed of having a cage on either. The men here won't look at you funny 

M : on the contrary. When they see that your dick is locked up you will have to knock them off already. 
D : why? 
M : Because they are sure you don't want to fuck them lol
Dennis realized he had just made a stupid comment. Sure he couldn't fuck men with that cage on. Everyone would see that he was locked up and that he was here to be fucked. When their clothes were in the locker Michael took a small black bag and they walked down the hallway. Dennis was still full of nerves and now noticed the men walking around. His cage was now completely filled with his swollen cock because everywhere he looked he saw solid, muscular, tough handsome men with big fat dicks. Although he could not control his nerves he was still enormously horny by seeing the men walking around. He felt their eyes burning on his body. It was like he was a piece of tipsy game ready to be torn apart by predators, for some reason it excited him. For the first time, too, it was not he who had to hunt; it was he who was being hunted.  Michael stopped at their private room, opened the room put the black bag inside took out a bottle of poppers went out and locked the room back and took Dennis for a tour. Dennis felt the G begin to do its work and felt a calmness come over his body. The nerves ebbed away and the horniness now completely took over. They entered the labyrinth and Dennis's eye fell on a tough guy being sucked by a skinny slut who was on his knees. Michael stopped at some holes in a wall.
M : Here you may warm up a little son. Get on your knees and every time a cock comes through this hole you are going to suck until you taste seed in your mouth. Got it. 
D : yes father
Dennis got the bottle of poppers pushed under his nostrils and had to sniff a few times until he was firmly flying. Michael pushed it into Dennis' hands and pushed him to his knees. Before long, a first cock was thrust through the hole. Dennis looked at the cock and then looked questioningly at Michael. 
M : Suck slut. Make your father happy by showing what a slut you are

Dennis opened his mouth and first licked the blissful thick mushroom with his tongue before taking it all the way into his mouth. As he enjoyed sucking the cock he looked at his father like a horny whore, asking for approval. Dennis saw Michael standing next to him and jerking off.
M : hmmm suck that cock slut
Dennis sucked as if his life depended on it but the man on the other side pulled his cock back and Dennis hadn't been able to swallow any seed but he didn't have much time to dwell on it because the next fat mushroom was already poking through the hole. This time he needed no more encouragement and Dennis sucked the fat mushroom inside. 

It went on like this for a while but even after sucking his seventh cock, Dennis still hadn't been able to drink a drop of seed. The G that was now at a high point in his body made him so horny that he started begging for seed. He had to have seed. 
D : give me seed, please fill my mouth what am I doing wrong. 
M : hahaha you stupid bitch, you have to earn seed. You have to work for it. These men won't just give it to you. 
D : tell me how, I will do what they ask of me. 
Michael straightened Dennis and pulled him into the private room. They walked through the hallways and Dennis saw how the horny vents were looking at him. Dennis' eyes were wide open, his tongue was hanging out of his mouth and drool was running down his chin. The men saw how hungry Dennis was looking at them, and they were in the mood for a fresh cum dump because it was noticeable that this was Dennis' first time.
M : If you want their seed you will have to show that you are a real cumdump. 

Michael put a point on the bed a tourniquet and some shards of Tina 

M : If you are a real whore you know what to do now. 
Dennis looked at the stuff on the bed and took the tourniquet and put it around his arm, he took the biggest crystal, placed it against his sphincter and pushed it as deep as he could.  He felt the heat rising in his hole and knew what was coming next. Michael watched amused as Dennis eagerly pushed the stone into his hole
M : I didn't have to tell you twice
M : I think someone here wants to be a real cumdump. 
Dennis now also took the syringe in his hands but didn't know how to use it. 
M : Let me help you son. I will teach you tomorrow how to give yourself a slam. 

M : go honor but lie down in the sling. In the meantime I will open the door so the alpha men can hear your lure call later. 
Dennis felt the heat spread over his body and his den became an empty cave again. A cave that was in need of being filled with a treasure of seventy predators. 
M : I will give you your slam son, and when this one wears off you will get another one until every alpha here has fucked your cunt and their seed flows out of your den like a river. 
Dennis was already fairly flying and his father's words sounded like music. 
D : slam me father, slam me so I can call the men to rip my cunt. 
In the doorway 3 men were already watching Dennis in the sling and Michael sticking the needle in his arm. Dennis looked in the doorway and saw how the 3 men were looking at him like hungry lions. 
D : oh fuck daddy. Slam me I want their seed.
M : here it comes son, make your father proud. 
Michael saw the blood mix with the Tina and squirted the entire contents into Dennis' vein. Dennis felt the rush of the slam coming up coughed heavily and cried out 
😧 FUCK ME, FUCK ME 
M : the buffet is open men you can hear him. Just give him what he wants and let yourself go completely. 
The three men entered the room and the first one inspected Dennis' den and stuck his finger in it. He felt how Dennis' den radiated heat and sucked his finger inside. 
1 : hmmmm sletje already been fucked tonight
D : no, but I hope you are the first. 
Dennis looked at the first alpha man's hard cock and it was medium in length but thick and heavily veined. 
1 : hmmmm will your tight pussy handle my thick cock
M : hmmmm you just have to ram it in his cunt should just stretch with it. 
M : son ask him his status before he fucks you. 
D : what is your status 
1 : poss and I don't take drugs. On my last count I almost had full blown aids.... Say with what is your status.

D : neg 
M : he is still waiting for his fuckflue 
1 : oh fuck, Do you want my strand of virus slut
D : yes give it to me 
 Michael came up next to Dennis and whispered in his ear. 
M : see how free you are now. 

The Alpha put his glans against Dennis' sphincter. The dude had to make no effort himself as Dennis' cunt sucked the mushroom and shaft inside. 
D : oh fuck yeah, rape me and squirt me full of your dna 
Dennis watched as more men entered their room. His sound had swept through the hallways and sucked all the men into his room. As he was being fucked in the by one he got a cock pushed into his mouth by someone else. For a moment Dennis was in gay Valhalla. He enjoyed every cock offered to him and each time he felt his bowels fill with seed he became even more convinced of the choice he had made. Dennis hadn't bothered to count the men who had filled his cunt and Michael had stopped counting after number 12, but the last one Dennis would fuck his gaping hole was Michael. He stood between his son's legs and he looked at the gaping hole and saw the seed pouring out. 
M : hmmm son your cunt looks beautiful. Your bowels will be soaked with the juice of real men and you your blood will certainly be able to store a few extra strands of the virus this evening. 
M : Tonight you showed your true nature and your unstoppable appetite for cock. You made your father proud. 

Michael took the biggest butt plug he had with him and pushed it into Dennis' gaping cunt. The plug had no trouble going in because Dennis' sphincter was completely paralyzed. Dennis' hole sucked the plug into place and Dennis heaved a deep sigh. Although he had been fucked all night, his hunger was not over and he was still begging for seed. 
M : hmmm with you I really won the grand lot. What a whore you have already become. Your last portion for this evening you will get from me. As a reward you may suck it out of your father's cock. Michael pushed his cock into Dennis' open mouth and he was only too happy to suck his maker's cock. Michael didn't need much more as he had been jerking off all evening watching Michael get fucked. Dennis felt his mouth being filled with his maker's seed and let the divine nectar run down his throat to his stomach. 
D : thank you father, thank you for this wonderful experience and thank you for awakening me true nature. 
M : I will let you experience much more my son believe me this is just the beginning. 
Dennis was helped out of the sling and they went back to the lockers put on their clothes and got to their car. Dennis began to sober up and looked at his cell phone. He saw on his screen that he had 20 messages on his new apps and showed this to Michael
M : you can answer all of those later hahaha. We have only just started Dennis. The start of your new life.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

What an amazing and horny transformation. What a creative mind and I'm so pleased that I've been wanking enjoying as I've read.

I hope there's more to come but the ending sort of confirms it's the end! Ah well, all great things come to an end.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...