Straight Dennis turned into a true Tina pos cumdump

joeri

My name is Dennis now I am 35 years old still muscular and well supplied in pants and a proud poz seed whore. Back in the day when I was in my twenties I was a real woman magnet and devourer. A man women turned around for and hoped I had noticed them. Whenever a handsome one walked by I had always spotted them and usually it didn't take long for them to be pounded open by my cock, after they were filled with my seed they always wanted more and tried to trap me in a relationship but relationships were nothing to me. I didn't want to commit and always wanted other and more. Ideally I wanted to fuck them in the ass but none of them wanted this and so I was left hungry. I wanted to know how it felt to feel a tight and exciting hole sliding over my cock.  One evening I was on a chat site looking for a new conquest. My bio said: Dennis 24 years 1 m 85 cm 87 kg muscles and a cock of 22 cm and 6 thick, looking for an ass to be filled. 

After some disappointing chats I got a message from Sam, 32 j athletic and looking for a solid man for solid sex. the conversation started short and to the point as I liked it. What to find for, what do you fall for, ... The answers I got back were very promising. Ass fucking was no problem, we could meet right away and I was allowed to bare fuck. My pictures excited her but I didn't get any myself because there were no pictures on the PC at work. I thought that was the least of it, the fact that I could finally fuck an ass was enough and Sam had asked if I could wait naked in on my bed, blindfolded and strapped to the bed. She would suck my cock hard and then stick it in her ass. So should she still be ugly as night I still had a blindfold on.  
2 h later I got a message that Sam was at my door downstairs. I opened the door set the door to my apartment ajar and, naked and with blindfold on, lay down on my bed and fastened my hands to the headboard. Nerves began to rise a little. Imagine that I was going to be robbed by some gang, I was lying there naked, blindfolded and tied to my bed, I could untie myself but I couldn't do that now either in 1 2 3. But it was too late to back out The door to my apartment closed and I heard Sam enter the room and clothes come off. I felt a tongue licking at my limp pole and nerves immediately gave way to horniness. The idea of a stranger I couldn't see making my rod stiffened me immensely. I felt two hands push my legs open to make room for me to get between them. The next thing was that my foreskin was pulled back and my glans was exposed. I felt two wet lips and a tongue slide over my glans and then my semi-hard pole slid into a warm moist mouth. My mouth fell open because never before had I received such a blow job. That flaccid cock was hard in no time and was throat deep, I heard no gag reflex and even felt attempts to get my cock even deeper down her throat. I wanted to be able to put my hands on her head and thrust but because I was tied up I couldn't. It only made me even hornier. Who was this and this person knew how to give a blowjob. I moaned with pleasure but still I had not heard a sound from the person who was giving me pleasure.  

This could take forever, this was by far the best blowjob I had ever received but e moist and warm mouth left my now hard and firm cock. I felt Sam shift on the bed. I felt two gentle hands pushing on my legs and a sphincter pushing on my glans. The time had come at last I would fuck an ass. It was just too bad I didn't get to see that moment ass. I felt Sam lower himself down and without effort my glans drilled an opening in the ass and made its way inside. The sphincter opened up nicely and clamped around my inward going cock.  I let out a deep moan but to my surprise I heard nothing from Sam. What a woman I thought to myself, she can suck like the best and get a monster of a cock in her ass without screaming to stop. My cock was completely inside her hole, a heavenly feeling. It was 

a warm and narrow hole and my pole begged to be ridden. I felt the ass resting on my legs and getting used to my monster. Getting used to it didn't take long and slowly Sam began to ride my cock. This was heavenly, the sphincter tightened completely around my pole and slid smoothly over my fat cock. I wanted to grab hold of Sam and be able to thrust my cock hard into her hole but I couldn't. So I began to encourage her to go harder. Ride slut, ride your hole hard on my fat stick. Show how much you like being fucked in the ass by a real guy. Still I heard no moans from Sam. I couldn't hold myself back and went all the way. The encouragement did help as she started riding my fat monster harder and harder. It wouldn't be long before I would squirt and I still want to see her riding my pole. I want to be you riding my pole I called out to Sam and I heard a groaning laugh and an ok. This was the first sound I heard and I was surprised that it didn't sound very feminine. As Sam continued riding my cock I untied my hands and with one hand I grabbed her hip and with my other I pulled off my blindfold. My eyes had to get used to the light for a moment. My other hand gripped the other side of the hip and I began to set the pace. I could see Sam's back and it didn't look very feminine either, sporting broad shoulders and also saw that Sam had short hair. It didn't bother me that she looked masculine from behind because the moment was there to fill the ass up and felt my muscles contract to take the first shot. Here it comes slut I cried out and I felt the first string of seed squirt out of my monster into Sam's hole. The second and the third immediately followed and I felt the hole being filled with my seed. My cock went limp in Sam's hole and Sam straightened up causing my cock to come out of Sam's hole. Sam turned and wanted my cock , but my mouth fell open. My eyes now saw for the first time that Sam was not a woman but a man, not a female type but actually a solid tough man . Sam took my cock in his mouth and wanted to lick it clean .  My head was still processing it but my hands pushed him away from me anyway. What are you doing, get off me. 

Didn't you like it said Sam, judging by your reaction just now, I didn't hear you complaining anyway. I didn't know what to say because he was right I had never had such a blowjob and orgasm. But still, I liked women, also only fucked women and didn't feel good about the idea that I had just fucked a man even though it was, the best I had ever experienced. 

Sam stood up a put his clothes on while I was still completely out of it from what had just happened. When he was dressed he put his cell number on the dresser. Just in case you feel like it and want to find out what you are missing. 

I said nothing but thought hell no. Sam went outside and I heard front door of the apartment open and close again. 
I stayed in my bed for a while longer and tried to grasp it all. The days that followed were an intoxication for me. My thoughts were in knots. On the one hand it was the best sex ever and on the other hand it was with a man. 

The days went by and by the end of the 2 week I didn't know what to do with my hotness anymore. My head had had enough. It was the best sex and it was with a man. I had enjoyed it until the moment I knew it was a man and my monster wanted more. Even though I wasn't fully convinced yet I took Sam's number which was still on the closet and sent him a message with the much telling the words HI, Dennis here. How are you.
Sam sent back almost immediately. 

S :Here all good, actually expected you earlier.D: Don't actually know what I'm doing, but I want to see you again.
S: Lol. What are your plans this weekend.
😧 not much have no plans until I have to go back to work Monday.
S: if you want you can feel free to come with me, I'm going to my cottage this weekend
😧 uh, I don't know. I was actually just thinking of fucking you blindfolded again.
S: well if you want to fuck me this weekend you will have to come with me.
S: you should know I don't oblige you to anything but you certainly wouldn't regret it.
S: I am leaving in 2 hours. I can come and pick you up. I will park in front of your door and then I will see if you wait in front of your door or not. If you come with me you don't have to pack much, just some fresh clothes and toothbrush will do.
😧 I'll think about it.
1 hour later
😧 Send me the address then I can drive myself and if I don't feel comfortable I can always leave and you can continue your weekend and you don't have to bring me back.
S: You have a point there. I'll send you the address later.

Sam sent Dennis the address and what time he was expected. Dennis looked at the message and grew more nervous by the minute. Would he leave, he didn't know the guy and was he sure he wanted to go through with this. But like any guy not he decides not with his mind but with his dick.
He took his things put them in a sports bag and left in the direction of Sam's vacation home.

It was a 2 hour drive and the whole ride he was nervous, tangling with himself. When he got there he even hesitated for a moment whether he wouldn't just turn back right around, but he didn't have the chance because Sam had seen him drive up and come out. To his surprise, it was not a small house but a large villa he was parked in front of. He stepped out. 

I'm glad to see you he said, I really didn't think you would come. Yes I am surprised at myself for being here said Dennis. Come let's go inside so you can settle in. With knees buckling and still doubting Dennis stepped inside. 

Want something to drink asked Sam, you must be thirsty after that long drive. Yes is fine said Dennis. Sam went to the kitchen and came out with 2 filled glasses of Getorade. It's not fresh yet he said because I've only been here an hour myself. No problem said Dennis and because of the nerves drank the whole glass in 1 go. The taste was not as he had expected it but the drink was not cold so it must be because of that he thought. 

Let me show you your room said Sam with a grin. They went upstairs and Sam opened the door to the room, this is where you sleep. Unless you want to sleep with me he said with a grin. Dennis felt his heart pounding in his throat and grinned back shamefully. We'll see how it goes he said. He stepped into the room and Sam left Dennis alone for a moment so he could unpack his things. When you are ready you should just come downstairs and we can talk for a while he said.

Sam put himself on the king-size bed and wondered what he was doing, but he opened his gym bag and took out his things and put his things on a closet. He spun around the room a few more times and gathered all his courage and went back downstairs. 

While Dennis was upstairs Sam laid out only necessary gear so he could initiate his new prey into the wonderful world of Tina, Xtc, G, seed, hard fucking and total submission. That stupid fucker didn't know what he was getting into but there was no turning back as he had already taken his first dose of G and within minutes would become very willing to give himself completely to his new life as a cum dump.

Did it work out said Sam. Yeah thanks said Dennis. 
What convinced you to come asked Sam. The nerves began to ebb away from Dennis and he began to get more at ease. Well yeah I actually don't know, I guess, I don't know why I came. 

Aren't you just curious about whether you really love fucking a man said Sam. Yes I think it must be something like that said Dennis. He really just wanted to put his cock back in that ass to experience that blissful feeling again and preferably with a blindfold on so he didn't have to see he was fucking a man. Sam sat down next to him in the seat. I will introduce myself first he said. I am Sam 32 j gay and am both top and bottom but more top than bottom actually. Dennis asked why he hadn't actually said he was a man on the chat. Well you just didn't ask said Sam, should you have asked I wouldn't have lied about it. I am often on the chat looking for men who are bi or men who don't know yet that they are bi or gay. Even though I knew you are straight I wanted to take my chance because I think you will be able to enjoy this. I have been following you for a while and have chatted with you a few times without knowing and you had become a goal for me and look I have been proven right after all. 
Dennis didn't know whether to feel flattered or angry. But his body began to feel weird, he slowly began to lose control. Do you do this often asked Dennis. 

Oh once in a while I do try to seduce a straight guy rarely with success, but I hope I've got a bite now said Sam convincingly. 
Dennis struggled to respond and just nodded. Do you come here often on weekends he tried to keep the conversation somewhat normal. 
I try to come here twice a month anyway, but this weekend I am meeting up with 7 more friends to celebrate a birthday. Tomorrow the others will come and we will have a party. If you are still here you are certainly welcome to join the celebration. 

Dennis didn't know what to do anymore. Should he try to walk away now or stay because what this he did not expect there would be 7 other men and what would they think he was here for. He would immediately be considered gay and he wasn't. 
Sam saw that Dennis was getting harder to focus and saw that the G was starting to do its job. 
Enough chatting, what do you want to do now that you are here he said. 
I don't know said Sam, just put on a blindfold and let you do your thing like last time. 
No more blindfold this time said Sam, that was good for the first time. Now if you still want to fuck my pussy you will have to do something for it.

What then? 
I'm not your disposable object hey said Sam I have my needs too. 
I don't know if I can and want to do anything with you said Dennis. 
Let me help you said Sam, let's take away some tension and see how it goes. 
Ok, said Dennis. 

Sam got up and went to a cabinet and took out a crystal filled pipe. 
What is this asked Dennis who was already starting to get a little more into a trance. 
Well I will melt those crystals later and then you have to inhale the smoke, hold it and then blow out a big white cloud. That will help you get a little calmer and a little looser. You will see if you do this you will be a little less restrained and everything will go by itself and you will see how far you get. Because we're not going to do anything you don't want to do. 
I don't know said Dennis. I've never done drugs before. 
Just try it you will see you will be more at ease. 
Sam lit the lighter and held it under the filled ball of crystals. The crystals began to melt and Sam pushed the pipe to Dennis' mouth which no longer gave resistance. And now inhale deeply and hold it like Sam said. Dennis hesitated for a moment looked into Sam's eyes and breathed in deeply and felt the tina flow into his body and when he couldn't hold it anymore he blew a big white cloud. Good boy said Sam and now again. Dennis obeyed and sucked in the smoke. He felt better and deep inside a horniness welling up. After the 4th puff his eyes were already turning in his head and his hands began to fondle his body. 

Sam took the pipe back and asked how he felt. I feel horny, dirty and like I could take on the whole world. Good, Sam said exactly what I want to hear. Now I will take a puff myself and then will blow the smoke into your mouth, is that good for you. At this point all was well for Dennis for he was already almost completely off the map. Sam melted the crystals, sucked the smoke, put his hands on Dennis' head and pulled him to his mouth. Placed his lips on Dennis's and blew the smoke into Dennis's mouth. When Sam pulled back, he kissed the lips of Dennis who was enjoying the attention he was receiving with his eyes closed. When Dennis blew out the cloud Sam sucked smoke again and placed his lips back on Dennis' mouth but this time with a little more indulgence again blew the smoke into his mouth and while pushing his tongue in with it. Dennis who was startled by the new sensation he experienced in his mouth tried to pull his head back but couldn't because Sam had a firm grip on him. It was not long before he surrendered to his horniness and he too stuck his tongue in Sam's mouth. The two were now kissing fiercely and Sam pushed Dennis down into the seat and lay on top of him. He kissed him on his neck and with his tongue he went wild. Dennis moaned with pleasure and without realizing it himself his hands were sliding over Sam's body. 

S: Do you like it 
D Hmmmm yes  
S: Do you want more 
D : Yes

S: then take off your shirt

Dennis looked at Sam with longing eyes and took off his shirt and also took off Sam's shirt. Deep inside he was amazed at what he was doing but his body reacted on autopilot, the chems and the horniness. Again they began to kiss fiercely. 

S: lick my nipples, and show me you want more.

The chems were now working at full speed because without the G and the Tina, Dennis probably never would have done or dared to do this. But like a man possessed he began to lick Sam's nipples

S: good, show me you want this. Show me that I make you horny.

Dennis growled and licked at Sam's nipples and with his hands he went over Sam's back to his ass and took a firm hold of him. 

S: let yourself completely go, let your true self come out. 

Dennis shocked himself never thought he could get so horny from kissing a man, let alone licking and sucking his nipples. 
Sam reached back for the pipe and melted back the remaining crystals. 

S: take another hit so you are completely free

He pushed the pipe into Dennis' mouth and he eagerly sucked the Tina in and after a few moments blew a big white cloud into the room. 
Sam pulled Dennis straight and kissed him again as they stood up. 

S: how are you feeling honey

Dennis bit his lip and his hands felt his whole body, he slid his hand down his pants and took his limp monster in his hand and began to jerk himself. His other hand went over Sam's chest. 

D : I don't know what's wrong with me but I feel extremely turned on and can't wait to fuck you.  
S: you are not ready yet darling, to fuck my pussy you will have to prove yourself first. 

He kissed Dennis again. 

D : what do I have to do to prove myself
S: take another hit of the pipe first. 

Dennis did what was asked of him and took another solid hit of pipe filled with Tina.

D : this stuff is fantastic, what is it actually
S: This stuff is Tina, and it makes you the horniest guy ever. It makes your true self come out. 
D : it does indeed make me extremely horny and never thought I would do all of this. 
S: if you want to fuck my pussy get on your knees. 

Dennis did what was asked of him and got down on his knees.

Dennis pulled on his own limp dick with one hand, his other on Sam's hard cock and sucked as hard and as well as he could. 
He felt a rush rising in Sam's cock. 

S: here it comes slut, here comes my seed, swallow it if you want to fuck me
S: ah yes, yes yes yes

Dennis felt his mouth being filled with hot seed and stopped sucking but kept the squirting cock in his mouth. Sam squirted so much he couldn't keep it all in his mouth and the seed ran down the corners of his mouth. 

S: swallow, Swallow my seed you filthy bitch

Without really thinking about it anymore, he swallowed Sam's seed. Pulled his mouth from limp cock and wiped away the seed running down his cheeks.
Sam shook some more and then sat down in the couch. 
S: that wasn't bad for your first time honey

Dennis who now came to sit next to him still turned on and high but realizing what he had done. 

D : thanks
S: that didn't sound very convincing

Dennis' mind shot in all directions, it was the first time he had sucked a cock and tasted cum. It tasted different than he had thought. It tasted sweet and startled at the thought of wanting more of this. 
Sam got up and went to the kitchen and came back with a filled glass of Getorade with G in it

S: here take a sip to pass it all through
Dennis accepted the glass and drank it all the way down. 

D : may I fuck you now 
S: just be patient honey, you will get your reward but let me get my strength up for a moment

And the new dose of G work he thought to himself. 

Sam put on a porn movie to stay in the mood, to keep Dennis relaxed it was straight porn. After fifteen minutes Sam saw that the new dose of G was starting to do its work on Dennis and he fondled his leg. Dennis moaned lightly and Sam licked his nipples. Dennis closed his eyes and enjoyed the attention he was getting. Sam came with his mouth on Dennis' mouth, he opened his mouth and they began to tongue kiss firmly again. 

S: follow me (he whispered).

Sam and Dennis stood up, Dennis felt that he was  unsteady on his feet from all the chems that had flowed into his body. 

S: before we go upstairs take a few firm hits first then we can continue for a while.

Dennis who had completely lost control did as he was told and took a few more firm puffs of the pipe. Sam took Dennis' hand and led him into the basement.
Sam turned on the light and Dennis saw a dark room lit in neon with a large bed, chains hanging from the ceiling, all kinds of stuff lying in a glass case a weird couch a wooden cross and a cloth held up by 4 chains.
Dennis's head spun and tried to take in the room

D : what is all this
S: this is my play and transformation room. 
D : transformation room? 
S: you will see, but don't think too much about it now and get on the bed.

Dennis waddled over to the bed and lay on his back and looked at the ceiling which was completely spinning due to the chems. Sam took 2 wrist and 2 ankle straps and put them on Dennis. 

D : what are you doing 
S: I will let you enjoy yourself but I only want to do that when you are tied up

Dennis didn't feel like resisting and let Sam have his way and the wrist straps around his wrist were latched to the head of the bed. His legs were pulled open and each attached to side of bed. Sam looked at his prey with a gray. He doesn't know it yet but soon not he will be fucking but he will be fucked. 

S: all good baby 

Dennis was in a trance for a moment and could only utter hmmmm yes. 

S: Shall I make your limp cock stiff so you can fuck my pussy? 
D : My monster is already stiff 

Sam looked at Dennis with a grin

S: take a good look at your cock I think it needs some attention to get it stiff. 

Dennis looked at his limp and lame cock 

😧 all along I thought it was stiff. How can this be, I have never felt as horny as I do now 
S: I'll help you baby. 

Sam knew he could suck as much as he wanted on Dennis' limp cock, he wouldn't get any life in it because Dennis already had so much Tina in his body that he had a Tina dick. Sam took the limp cock in his mouth and began to lick and suck it. Dennis moaned at feeling the warm mouth around his soft cock. But as expected it did not come hard. 

S: don't you like it baby
😧 yes I do
S: your monster apparently doesn't 

Dennis looked at his cock and saw that it was still limp. He was embarrassed.

D : sorry I find it really delicious, I've never had this before. 
S: no big deal, don't worry about it. I will try to spoil you in another way. 
D : how then
S: leave that to me and just surrender to me completely. 

Sam took Dennis' balls in his mouth and sucked on them for a while. Dennis curled his toes in pleasure and fell deeper into a trance. But this was not the end station for Sam, he took a pillow and pushed it under Dennis's ass so his pussy was easier to reach. He pushed Dennis' ass open and licked his way to his virgin cunt.

D : what are you doing 
S: just enjoy it I'll give you something better than a blow job. 
Sam began to lick Dennis' pussy and he became completely ecstatic with the new experience. Sam played with Dennis' hole for a moment and then abruptly stopped. 

D : don't stop this is way too good. 
S: I want to lick you further but then I will have to clean you first darling. I'm not playing with a dirty hole. 
D : I washed before I left. 
S: that may be good but all that hair sticks in my mouth and you're not clean inside. 
S: I will clean you up and then you can continue to enjoy yourself.

Sam took hair removal cream smeared it all over Dennis' ass, pussy cock and balls. He went to glass case took a bedpan, 2 balloons filled with liquid and a towel

D : what are you doing to me
S: quiet baby I am getting you ready so you can continue to enjoy yourself. I will rinse you and that cream I smeared is to remove your hair. 

Dennis let Sam proceed as the G had him completely in his power. He felt the pillow taken from under him and a cold metal thing was put in its place. He felt a narrow tube being pushed into his sphincter. 
S: I will inject liquid directly into your ass. You keep this in until I say you can unload. 
D : what, I don't want that 
S: now surrender completely you will thank me afterwards. 

Dennis had no choice and he felt his ass being filled with the liquid from one of the balloons. 

S: hold on baby. 

After a minute or 2 

S: let it come out

Dennis let the liquid come out and Sam saw that chempiss he just put in his future slut's pussy was clear and clean. 

S: good baby we only have to do it once because you are clean 

He squirted away the cream with the other balloon and dried the hairless cock and cunt. He pulled the bedpan from under Dennis and put the pillow back under it. Dennis began to feel the effect of the chempiss. He got hotter and began to fly even more. 

D : oh man I'm horny, please lick me, I want you to lick my hole. 
S: do you really want that. Do you really want me to play with your ass. 
D : yes pleas give it to me.
S: what will I get in return. 
D : I will suck your cock, kiss you anything you want. 
S: well baby I'll think about how to thank me. 

The stupid fuck didn't know what he had just promised. Sam took a shard in his hands and sat back between Dennis' legs and licked back at the virgin pussy. Dennis mouth fell open and gasped and moaned heavily. Sam stuck his tongue into Dennis' hole and noticed that the sphincter had already become less tense. He took the shard Tina had in his hand and as he licked he pushed deep into Dennis' hole with tip of his finger. 
Dennis was still in ecstasy and had not noticed the finger in his ass. What he did notice was his hole was starting to get very warm. 

D : what did you do, I am burning inside. 
S: I haven't done anything, you are just letting your true self come out. 
D : oh oh oh oh I am so hot. Hmmmm

Sam licked firmly on and knew his work was almost done. For the sphincter was now completely loose and beginning to open. He stopped licking and came to sit up and he looked at Dennis who was now flying so high. Dennis did not know what to do with his horniness and he got a longing feeling from his ass. A feeling of emptiness and the need to be filled. 

D : what is happening to me he moaned 
D : my hole, my hole
S : what is happening to your hole
D : it feels so empty
S : empty do you want me to put something in it
D : I don't know 
D : yes put something in it so it doesn't feel empty anymore. 
S : are you sure? Because if I put something in it I don't know if I'll be able to stop. 
D : yes I don't care, put something in it.

S : what do you want me to put in, my finger? 
D : yes anything is good

Sam inserted 2 fingers into Dennis' pussy and began to lightly finger him. Dennis heaved a deep sigh at feeling the fingers in his asshole and enjoyed the feeling. But the empty feeling remained.

S : is it good like this baby
D : more it has to be more. 

Sam grinned.

S : shall I take a dildo for you 
D : yes do it

Sam took a slim dildo put some lube mixed with Tina on it and gently pushed it into Dennis' hole. Dennis cave welcomed the dildo by opening even more. Little by little the dildo went deeper and deeper. Dennis moaned and again felt that burning sensation. 

D : oh yes, more, deeper, harder. I'm so hot, fuck

Sam enjoyed this, the moment they ask for more. The moment they let their pussy be used for the first time and enjoy it.

S: you see baby I was going to let you enjoy it. Let your true self come out, let yourself completely free 

Sam gently fucked him with the dildo and Dennis moaned heavily, but the dildo was still not enough to take away the empty feeling

😧  more I need to be filled more. 

A big grin came on Sam's face, this is what he had been waiting for. 

S: if you want to be filled more I will have to fuck you I'm afraid because I don't have anything thicker anymore
Which was a big lie, but of course Dennis didn't know that. Dennis didn't care how or with what but he needed to be filled and lay shaking with desire on the bed. 

S: if you want that will have to get me hard first then.

Dennis opened his mouth and Sam removed the dildo from the slightly gaping pussy. Dennis immediately felt the empty feeling return and mused no leave that one in place. 

S: if you want to be filled you will have to suck me first slut. 

And let his limp cock hang in front of Dennis' mouth. Dennis's desire to be filled was so great that he raised his head and sucked the cock inside and began to suck the cock like a real meth whore. He felt his mouth being filled back with the stiffening pole and couldn't wait for that cock to be in his pussy. 

S: just stop sucking baby or I'll fill your mouth again. I will reward your cunt with my fat cock. 

He quickly shoved the bottle of poppers under Dennis' nose and let him do a few more deep pulls. Sam untied his legs from the bed and placed them on his shoulders. He placed the tip of his glans against the yearning sphincter

S: are you ready slut, are you ready to be fucked by a real man. 
D : yes please fill my hole, I can't take the emptiness anymore. 

Sam pushed his glans through the sphincter and felt the warmth of the virgin cunt. Dennis moaned heavily and felt like his sphincter was going to rip. 

D : That hurts. It hurts. Stop
S: now I can't stop baby

And he pushed his shaft deeper inside. Dennis felt his hole being pulled open even more and more pain, but the empty feeling was gone. Sam was almost balls deep and stopped for a moment so Dennis' hole could get used to the intruder. Dennis felt the pain begin to fade away and in its place he got another wave of horniness. He got the poppers shoved under his nose once more and sniffed it heavily through each nostril. Sam felt the sphincter relax and that was the signal to start thrusting. He started softly and saw Dennis breathing heavily with his mouth open.

D : oh my god, fuck , oh my god 
D : harder, fuck me harder
S: do you want me to fuck harder, do you want me to fuck you like a real slut, a whore, a cum dump.
S: tell me you're a slut a whore and you have a cunt to be filled
D : yes fuck me 
D : fuck me, I'm a slut, a whore and have a cunt to be filled

Sam needed to hear no more and he began to fuck more firmly. Dennis began to moan more heavily

D : oh fuck yeah, fuck, oh my god, fuck me fuck my hole
S: Now your cunt is still straining so nicely slut, but by the time I am done with you you will have a real open cock asking slut hole. I'll make a true cum asking whore out of you. You'll never want to fuck a woman's cunt again. 
S: do you want that slut, for me to fully train you into a real whore
D : yes, yes make a whore out of me. 

Sam was ramming heavily into the tight cunt and Dennis cried out in pleasure. 

S: open your mouth slut because I'm going to spray your'e mouth full with my cum. 

Dennis eagerly opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue

S: Here it comes bitch

Sam pulled his cock out of Dennis' pussy leaving a gaping empty hole, and as fast as he could he stuck his monster in the open mouth and began to squirt. Dennis eagerly drank the offered cum and did not have to be encouraged to swallow this time. It was also the first time he tasted his own pussy and it tasted for more. He licked the slackening dick clean and enjoyed his first fuck for a moment. But that empty feeling and the moaning of his now gaping cunt to be filled came back.

D : fill me, fill me again, I can't do without it.

S: look at you, you're becoming a real whore. Never enough. But I'll fill you up slut, I'll keep your cunt nice and open for later on

Sam took a big butt plug put some extra special lube on it and pushed it to the gaping hole. The sphincter opened without a problem and let the plug in. Dennis let out a heavy moan as the plug reached its thickest point and let out a deep groan as it sucked into place. Again he felt that burning sensation as the Tina began to work into his gut wall and again got very hot. 

S: try to get some rest first slut. You are nice and broken in now but when the others are here later you should be able to serve them too because you are my birthday present for the party. 
Dennis who hadn't had a sober moment since stepping through the door a few hours ago could only nod as the new load of Tina shot through his body. The feel of the butt plug was blissful as it took away the seeing sensation of his pussy.
Dennis looked at Sam with horny and flying eyes and bit his lower lip groaning

S: did you like your first fuck slut, do you want to be hammered more by real cunts
D : oh yes that was delicious, I never thought I would say this but getting fucked is heaven. I more I want to feel you inside me every day. I love you. 

He felt like every cunt that he himself had fucked before and who wanted more after they had been fucked by him. He hoped Sam would tell him he loved him and would fuck him every day. 
Sam grinned and looked proudly at his new creation. 

S: I will fuck you again slut and will turn your cunt into a gaping seed-demanding hole. Soon when my friends are here we will include you in our brotherhood and we will be bonded forever. 
He came closer and placed his lips a few inches from Dennis'. Dennis put his head forward and kissed him passionately. 

S: Get some rest I'll be back later to get you ready for the party.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 24
  • Thanks 3

I hope you guys enjoy the story. i just started the third chapter i hope to finish it by the end of the week.

Part 2  the birthday boy 

Dennis had had some time to regain his strength and felt that the chems were beginning to wear off. He still was flying but could already think more clearly. His hands were untied and so he could reach his pussy with his hands and feel the plug sitting there. He pulled on it briefly to see if it would come out easily but it didn't and the plug sucked itself back into place. The plug gave back a delicious pressure on his prostate he gave a deep sigh of pleasure and his limp cock woke up and started to get hard. On the second attempt to get it out he bit his teeth a little and the plug came out of his hole. Dennis breathed a deep groan and felt at his sphincter which was now pretty much wide open. Without effort and resistance from his sphincter he got 3 fingers inside his hole. He was startled by the blissful feeling that came over him from feeling the fingers in his hole and without thinking he started fingering his pussy. Sam entered the room and watched the scene before him for a moment. 

S: You are awake I see. 
S: I see you are already exploring yourself. 
S: no regrets about the decisions you made just now.

Dennis was startled to see Sam standing in the room, he was ashamed of what he was doing and pulled his fingers back from his hole and sat up straight. 

S : you shouldn't stop you know, it's horny to see you playing with your pussy. 
D : I euh, I don't know it just felt good to be in my ass. 
S : I know friend, but you don't have an ass you have a pussy or pussy and you shouldn't be ashamed. You should be proud that you have a cunt to be filled. 

Dennis turned red in his face 

D : I have no regrets no, but do find it strange that I agreed to everything so easily. This is not me, I would never normally do this. It's definitely because of that Tina, because I'm not gay
S: Oh but this is you. That Tina releases the beast in you, your true self but it's not gay making drugs .

Dennis was trying to process what Sam just told him. It's true what he says though he thought. The drugs will remove the inhibition but will not transform you from straight to gay. It must have always been there. 

S : is it OK honey, are you putting it all together
D : uh yeah, it's a lot to take in. I think it will take me a while to get it all posted. 
S : just stay the weekend and I will help you embrace your true self and accept what you are. 
D : yes what am I really

S: a slut you are a real slut lol

Dennis looked confused at Sam

D : no I'm not a slut that was the drugs

Sam threw a jockstrap on the bed 

S: here put these on and come upstairs so you can eat and drink something 

Dennis looked at the jockstrap and thought to himself I should put this on. But he took it and put it on and went upstairs with Sam. 

S: Here drink up because in half an hour my friends will be here for the party. 

Dennis took the glass and drank the glass in 2 gulps. The taste was already familiar to him and still hadn't realized there was G in the Getorade.

D : I do not know if I want to show myself to your friends like this and if I want to be there. I don't know them and I already think what has already happened is extreme enough. 
D : I think it is better that I leave later.
S: as you like buddy, I told you, I won't oblige you to anything. But otherwise take a shower before you leave
D : yes ok, I will take a shower first. 

After the shower that stupid fucker is already flying all over the place and forget he was going home. Thought Sam. 

S : I'll show you where the shower is follow me. 

Dennis followed Sam. Dennis took off his jockstrap and Sam turned on the shower turned around and took Dennis firmly and came with his face right in front of Dennis'.

S: are you sure you want to leave later. You are more than welcome. You certainly wouldn't regret it. I could make you enjoy yourself again like just now. 

Dennis's limp cock got hard and jumped up. Sam looked down and saw what was happening.

S: From the way your dick looks, he's in the mood for that. 

Dennis looked into Sam's eyes and Sam pressed his lips to Dennis'. Dennis opened his mouth without thinking about it and started kissing him with tongue.

S : stay baby, let me spoil you. 
D : I don't know, I don't feel good about it. 
S : take you shower first and then come back to the kitchen ok. 
D : ok 

They broke the kiss and Dennis stepped into the shower. The hot water ran over his body and the warmth accelerated the action of the G. Little by little he became lighter in his head again. He turned off the water and dried himself off. Took the jockstrap and put it back on. He walked back to the kitchen where Sam was still quickly sending a message. He put his cell phone on the counter

S: did the shower do any good? 
D : yes but I think the drugs haven't completely worn off yet because I'm still lightheaded

I like hearing that thought Sam, the G is already starting to work again. 

S: ow ok then, then you better stay a while. I won't let you drive the car for 2 hours to cause an accident.
D : I think that's for the best. 
S: otherwise sit down in the seat for a while.

They both sat down next to each other in the seat and Sam ran some of his fingers through Dennis' hair. Dennis closed his eyes and was enjoying the feeling. Dennis felt the horniness come back to the surface and bit his lower lip and searched with his hand for his half hard pole in the jockstrap. Sam stepped up a gear and turned the TV back on, turned down the sound and started a horny movie. Still rubbing through Dennis' hair, he now began rubbing his chest and playing with his nipples as well. Dennis began to moan softly and bit his lower lip even more. 

S : is it going a little better baby
D : hmmm yes this feels so good. 

Sam watched smirking and went to Dennis' nipples with his mouth, took them in his mouth and started playing with them more. He felt Dennis body enjoying himself and he licked his way up and kissed him. Dennis opened his mouth and greeted Sam's lips with his tongue. They kissed each other very fiercely for a moment when Sam stood back up from the seat and took the pipe. 

S: I feel like smoking for a moment honey

Dennis opened his eyes and watched as Sam began to melt the filled ball of crystals and saw the smoke forming. Sam sucked in the smoke and blew a white cloud into the room. Dennis's body was craving for the Tina and was already not thinking about going home. Sam saw how longingly Dennis looked at the pipe. 

S: do you want a puff honey. If you want you can

Dennis did not answer as the G began to do its job very well and kept looking longingly at the pipe. Sam knew he had Dennis where he wanted him. He pushed the pipe against Dennis' lips lit the lighter and smoke formed in the bulb. He looked Dennis in his eyes, took his half hard pole in his hands and began to jerk him.

S: suck it baby you will feel so much better immediately.  Then before you leave we can enjoy each other for a while. 

Dennis sucked in the smoke as long as he could, feeling his lungs and his mind being filled with horny and dirty thoughts. Sam watched amused. 

S: good baby, just suck yourself completely full of Tina, you'll soon be back to your old self. 
S: just take another hit darling

Dennis took a second and a third hit. Then Sam took another hit, placed his mouth on Dennis' and blew it into his lungs. Dennis was already tripping heavily again and didn't think 

more at home, but thought only of Sam. He kissed Sam fiercely and pushed him down in the seat and searched for Sam's cock with his mouth. 
Sam let him and went through Dennis' hair with his hands. 

S: Yeah baby, good boy just find the horny stick you want so badly. Let your true nature come out. 
S: just show me that you are a real cock sucker and that you want nothing more than to please me. 

Instead of the words scaring Dennis off, they only made him hornier and made him desire Sam's cock even more. His mouth came to Sam's jockstrap and he kissed the fabric. He felt the semi-hard cock sitting on it and pulled down the strap's stretcher. Sam's dick jumped up free and Dennis opened his mouth and like a hungry wolf, he took the dick in his mouth and began to suck on it heavily. The taste of morning piss and pre cum entered his mouth and excited him even more. His thoughts now were only about sex, sex with men, sucking a fat cock and getting his pussy filled. As he sucked on the getting harder Sam's rod, one hand searched his cunt and began to play with his hole. Sam watched approvingly. He took a dildo and a bag of Tina dust he had placed ready from under the seat sat up straight while Dennis eagerly continued to suck. He took some lube opened the bag and put some Tina dust over it, he pushed Dennis' hand away and placed the dildo against his pussy.

S: I have something better than your finger baby. This is what you need. Do you want it? 
D : pleas yes And he pushed careful the dildo inside. Dennis' cunt was already not as tense as the night before and willingly let the dildo in. Dennis felt the his cunt being filled and became ecstatic. He again felt the burning sensation, began to sweat and glow. Sam's rod was now fully hard and while what one hand was working Dennis' hole he pushed on his head with his other hand to push his pole deeper into Dennis' throat. Dennis couldn't handle this yet and had a gag reflex. Sam released his grip a little so Dennis could catch his breath, but his hard cock remained in the slut's mouth. But Dennis didn't get much time to catch his breath because again Sam pushed him down and was already able to push Dennis a little deeper. 

S: good slut, just take my monster completely in your throat, show me that you want nothing more than to spoil him. 

The door of the living room opened and there stood Sam's friends, watching their friend being spoiled by a horny slut. They watched approvingly as Dennis was deepthroating.  Sam winked at his friends who entered without saying anything. 
Sam encouraged Dennis who hadn't noticed anything yet 

S: Good slut, suck my monster. 

Jack one of Sam's friends took over the dildo and pushed it inside Dennis a little more firmly. Sam now put both his hands on Dennis's head. Even though Dennis was violently flying he realized that 2 hands felt on his head and that the dildo was rammed into his pussy and he stopped sucking and looked up. He was startled at being 5 more guests in the room. From where did they suddenly come and he felt embarrassed exposed for what he was just doing. He 

pushed the dildo out of his ass and straightened up, looked with terror at Sam who was sitting with a smile on his mouth. 

S: What's the matter honey, you were doing so well. You shouldn't be scared though. These are my friends and they are coming for the same thing we were just doing. 
D : euh, I euh, I don't know he said in a flying and tripping mental state

Dennis' den felt empty and longing to be filled again and he shifted back and forth uncomfortably in the seat because of that feeling. The others couldn't hide their smiles because by his reaction they knew he had gotten a booty bump. 

J : you shouldn't be scared honey, we didn't come here to hurt you. We came here to celebrate a birthday and Sam had already let us know that he had arranged for a special gift. I have to agree with him that he found a wonderful one. 

Jack ran his hands over Dennis' chest, which was now completely tense. Jack grabbed Dennis' limp pole and jerked it.

J : You won't need this one much tonight, but if you want you can feel free to suck on mine. 

He reached for his bulge in his pants, took hold of his pole so Dennis could see the size of it. The other laughed for a moment and Dennis looked shyly at Jack's marked-off dick. 

S : where are Michael and Rob
J : The party animal and Rob are coming later they had to get some party stuff first

Jack winked at Sam and he knew what he meant. Dennis wanted to stand up to leave but Jack and Sam pushed him back into the seat. 

S: Don't be scared honey, this is Jack, Tony, Ed, Andy and Nick

Dennis looked at the others with shock in his eyes and nodded ashamed. 

T: Let him calm down guys, you can see he is uncomfortable. 

Dennis began to breathe more calmly and the initial nerves began to subside. He felt himself getting calmer and as a result, another wave of the G and T arrived. He tried to stop it but his eyes began to turn back in his head and bit back on his lower lip. 
Ed saw his chance and he came to stand in front of Dennis and placed his lips on Dennis' who was startled and wanted to pull away but Sam whispered in his ear. 

S: kiss him baby, do it for me. Let yourself be completely free and enjoy this moment. We will spoil you and take you to new heights.  

Even though he was still scared and embarrassed, the chems took over and he could not suppress his desire and he kissed Ed.

S: Good baby let yourself go completely. 

The others watched eagerly and reached for their hardening dicks. Andy opened his pants and pulled out his cock and started pulling on it. He nodded to Ed, who broke the kiss and made way for Andy. He now came to stand in front of Dennis with his hard slim but big cock.

A : show me what you can do slut. Suck my big stick! 

Dennis who was now flying more heavily again had already become much calmer looked longingly at Andy's cock and then looked longingly at Sam

S: yes baby let Andy enjoy with your mouth, make me proud. 

Dennis opened his mouth and timidly licked at Andy's glans. This was the 2 penis he would suck, he looked around and saw the others looking at him hornily and pulling on their own pole. It turned him on and made him even more at ease and he took the tip of the glans in his mouth and sucked the rest of the pole into his mouth. The taste of the sweat, pre-cum and piss came into his mouth, they made him fall back deeper into G e Tina's trip and he let all the fright and fears fall away. Jack who was still behind him pushed his head forward so he got Andy's big cock deep in his throat and started gagging. 

A : Yes slut take that pole all the way down your throat. Hmmmm. 
The gagging caused tears to spring into Dennis' eyes. Jack released his grip and pushed him out of the seat. 

J : Get down on your knees

Dennis got down on his knees and began to eagerly suck Andy's cock again. Tony now came to stand next to it as well. He took hold of Dennis' hand and put it on his own pole. Dennis was now surrounded by 6 men. For the others too were now standing around him. In both his hands he was holding a cock, and in his mouth was a dick. 

S: yes baby let the others enjoy your warm and blissful mouth. Just suck the seed out of their pricks.

Dennis was completely in a trance and heard some seed and he now thought only of getting seed and sucked more heavily on Andy's hard pole. 
Tony pulled his mouth away from Andy's pole and pushed his own hard sharft  into Dennis' mouth. Dennis who had completely loosened up and was thinking of nothing but cock and seed eagerly sucked Tony's penis. Nick who stood behind him gave him a firm pat on the ass and pushed his head deeper on Tony's cock so that Tony's short but very thick dick was completely inside Dennis' wide open mouth. Dennis let it all happen and got more slaps on his ass from the others. It only wound him up even more and encouraged him even more. 
Tony growled loudly and spit in Dennis' face.

T: c'mon blow me slut, show you are real whore and let me enjoy.

Nick the only black one of the party also had the biggest and the thickest cock took the bag of Tina substance. He wet his finger put it in the bag and at once pushed his finger as deep as he could into Dennis' hole. Dennis moaned loudly and gasped. Tony immediately pushed him back onto his cock and held his head so he couldn't get away. Nick pushed the dust against the wall of Dennis's hole and withdrew his finger. Dennis felt his hole getting hot again and started moaning and twisting his ass. His sphincter opened and closed, looking for something to clasp around and suck inside. Nick gave him a few more pats on his ass and took the dildo lying in the seat and placed it against Dennis' sphincter which was still opening and closing. 
N : if you want to be filled, you will have to ride the dildo slut.

Dennis panted heavily and violently and pushed his ass back to get the dildo inside so that the demanding feeling in his cunt would be fed. 

N : if you want it you will have to try harder slut, come on push it into your cunt. 

Dennis pushed back his ass hard and the dildo drilled its way in. Nick laughed

N: yes slut come on suck and ride it. 

So with renewed strength Dennis sucked hard on Tony's fat pole and at the same time was riding the dildo that was now completely inside his pussy. He felt complete. But not for long because Nick pulled the dildo out of his hole and threw it in the seat. Dennis moaned at the dildo that left a void in his pussy. Now it was Jack's turn and he offered his pole. Dennis traded Tony's fat cock for Jack's big and but not so fat dick. At that moment the door opened. 
Michael saw his friends standing naked in a circle and someone on his knees. But couldn't see who it was. The others were ecstatic when they saw Michael and Rob and they started singing happy birthday and laughing. Michael walked into the room while laughing and put the bag of party stuff on the floor and greeted his friends.
M: Could you guys not wait to get the party started. 
He looked down and saw a slut sitting on the floor but always couldn't see his face. Dennis stopped sucking and looked up with eyes as big as saucers straight into Michael's face. Michael's mouth fell open and looked at Sam who was grinning widely at Michael.

M : You can't be serious. You're kidding me 
S : no buddy, this is your birthday present from me to you. 

Michael looked at Dennis with big eyes and an even bigger smile on his mouth. Dennis who was flying so high did not yet realize who was in front of him and tried to focus. When he got his eyes under control he saw someone very familiar looking at him. Again shock and fear came over him.

D : Oh fuck Michael 

Dennis tried to say something but the chems were gripping him so hard he couldn't get much out. The feeling of shame and being caught came over him. Because his older brother looked him straight in the eye.

D : oh fuck Michael, this is not what he looks like

Tried to stammer Dennis. The other laughed loudly. 

J : It is what it seems slut. You who are a real cock sucker are a true whore.
M : This is the best present ever Sam. 

Sam laughed loudly and winked at Michael. 

S : It took me a fair amount of time but I he will soon be all yours to enlist in the fraternity. 

Michael couldn't believe his eyes. His little brother was sitting there naked on his knees with eyes as big as saucers sucking on his friends' dicks.

Dennis didn't know what was happening and looked at Sam, confused, he felt used and betrayed. For a moment he had a brighter moment again.  The others looked at Michael with questioning eyes for they did not yet know that this was Michael's brother.

J : Tell me Michael, who is this slut to you 
M : This is my little brother. Since my transformation last year I could think of nothing but being able to fuck him. 

The others looked at both Michael and Dennis in astonishment with open mouths and smiles on their mouths. 

Rob: Wow man this is the hottest present ever, Wow Sam you seriously outdid yourself this time.

Michael who still couldn't believe his eyes looked at his brother with longing eyes

D : please don't tell mom and dad about this. Pleas Michael I will do anything. 
M : no need to worry little brother, I won't tell anything and you will be welcome to do anything I ever dreamed of. 

Dennis' lucid moment was gone again and his eyes turned back in his head and his head dropped down towards Jack's cock. The smell of it made him crave it again and his mouth opened. Jack took hold of Dennis' head and pushed his pole back inside. Dennis wanted to struggle at first because now his brother would see that he was a real cock sucker, but the desire was too great and took the cock in his mouth. Michael watched wide-eyed as his little brother sucked Jack's cock. He gave a high five to Sam and he gave him a hug and whispered in his ear. 
M : I'll never forget this buddy. You make my wildest dream come true. 
S : you're welcome buddy. I did break him in yesterday, hope you don't mind. 
M : no did you transform him then too
S: no just squirted in his mouth. The transformation is my present for your birthday. 

Michael kissed Sam, Dennis saw this in the corner of his eye and his mind went completely wild. Seeing his brother kissing Sam was not only weird but also strange because he didn't know at all that Michael was into men, what was his brother not supposed to think of him and it wasn't his birthday at all anyway. What were they talking about anyway.  Jack pulled Dennis off his pole and straightened him up. 

J: Enough sucking slut. Give the birthday boy a kiss. 

Jack pushed Dennis who was not at all firm on his feet into Michael's arms. Michael took his brother firmly and pressed his lips to Dennis'. Who tried to pry him loose but because of the chems and his brother's firm arms he couldn't. Michael pushed his tongue into Dennis' mouth and the latter paralyzed at first but closed his eyes and kissed Michael back.
The others cheered and Sam took hold of both of their heads and pushed them Dennis and Michael firmly together. 

S: let the party begin. 
While whispering, Sam said to Michael
S: and your brother's transformation.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 2

On 6/29/2023 at 6:16 PM, spartus4 said:

MAJOR TURN OFF reading along and reading "her" and "she" in place of "he" and "him".  Very difficult read.

You should  give it a reread; Dennis (the narrator) is on a site for straight folk and friends. "Sam" is a gender-fluid? name as in SAMantha or SAMuel.  Hope that helps.

Edited by spunxter
forgot examples
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1