Straight Dennis turned into a true Tina pos cumdump

joeri

I've started part 7 but wanted to give you a brief continuation anyway

Part 6 

Dennis was awakened by Michael making noise in the kitchen. 
D : Michael is that you. 
M : yes my converting slut, it's me. 
D : man, I don't feel good. I think Master Tom gave me too many chems and the session was a little too intense. 
D : my whole body hurts 
M : hahaha, you are not suffering from a chem hangover my son, you have the fuck flu. Your DNA is transforming. My babies are completely taking over your DNA and within days you will find rebirth places as my Poz seed and Tina whore son. 
M: I have already sent the brotherhood and they are preparing your birth and my impending paternity party. 
A small smile appeared Dennis who was slightly delirious with fever and almost fell back asleep.
M: here drink up, you will feel better soon 
Michael gave Dennis a glass of water and an aspirin so his fever would go down a bit. Dennis took the pill and drank the glass. 
M: let me feel your pussy son, let me feel how pussy has grown this week and if you are ready for your new life as a Poz whore. 
Dennis turned on his side and Michael lowered the jogging Dennis had on. With his finger, he slid between Dennis' butt crack and found the moist and still seed-filled hole of his future son. 
Michael noticed that Dennis' hole no longer gave any resistance at all and that the sphincter was completely open. He was able to insert 3 fingers without Dennis noticing. Michael licked his upper lip and felt like licking the seed from his future son's hole and then providing him with a portion of his own seed. Dennis groaned as he felt Michael's fingers slide out of his gaping hole. Michael wanted to lick his fingers clean but didn't get the chance to do so. 
D : let me taste father, let me taste my reward from Master Tom and Liam. 
Michael's cock jumped up and was stiff in 1 second. Dennis turned his head and sought Michael's fingers. With open mouth and watery red eyes, he looked at Michael with a horny seed asking look. Michael stuck his seed coated fingers into Dennis' mouth who licked them clean. Dennis' spun his eyes around in horniness and then looked at Michael's fly. He opened Michael's zipper, Michael let it happen and looked amused at his new creation. Michael's cock jumped out through the zipper opening. 
D : may I suck your cock father. I want to receive your medicine so I will get well again soon. 
M: hmmmm you can suck me anytime son. But I can't promise you that you will be allowed to swallow my seed. If you start sucking me I will also take your pussy and fill intestines with my medicine. 
This sounded like music to Dennis's sickly delirious head. He opened his mouth again and sat up a little straighter. He unbuttoned Michael's pants which then fell to the floor. 
D : I am all yours as long as you make me better. 
Dennis took Michael's hard thick cock in his mouth and started sucking it softly. Michael felt how hot Dennis' mouth was and enjoyed this rare moment. 
M: oh son, I am so proud of you. How you have changed these last 2 weeks is beyond my wildest dreams. I had always dreamed you would be a cumdump but I never thought you were actually a born whore. This was always in you my son, I just woke up your true self. 
Michael took hold of Dennis' head and pushed his fat swollen cock deep into Dennis' throat. 
M: just choke on your father's fat cock, let me feel how hot and sick your throat is. 
Dennis no longer suffered from a gag reflex and the fat pole slid deep into his throat until he felt Michael's balls against his lips. Michael's cock was deep in Dennis' hot throat, leaking pre-cum and down Dennis' throat. He enjoyed the moment for a moment and then withdrew his cock. Dennis gasped and eagerly sucked on and tasted Michael's pre-cum and started moaning with pleasure. 
M: oh yes my son, suck that fat pole. Suck your father.
A moment later Dennis stopped sucking, he fell down exhausted in the seat. But he didn't get long to regain his strength. Michael pulled off Dennis' jogging pants and turned him onto his belly and got on top of him. He placed his thick mushroom against the gaping sphincter and without any effort he pushed it inside the moist and radiant cave. 
Dennis moaned because of the blissful feeling he got from Michael's cock sliding inside.
M: my god son, your cunt, your cunt is amazing. 
M: your cunt already feels the way a cumdump's cunt should feel. Wet, open, hot and without resistance. Your fuck flu completes it completely. 

Michael began to thrust more firmly as he felt he would not last long Dennis' hot cunt excited him too much and he thrust his cock in hard a few more times and then let his medicine run into Dennis' bowels and then fell down exhausted on Dennis' radiant body. 
M: hmmmmm I can't wait until tomorrow at the party to fill up your pussy again son. You are really great. 
Dennis looked at Michael with his red and small eyes 
D : me too father, me too. 
D : thank you for your medicine. 
M : rest now, I will stay here and take care of you. Then tomorrow night we can go to the party together. 
Dennis felt the seed running out of his pussy, he still put his fingers in his pussy to taste his father's gift and when he put the seed-covered fingers in his mouth and tasted taste of the heavenly nectar he fell asleep.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

Hope Tom, Nico and Liam are making an appearance at the Dennis birth party.

Great story, outstanding job. Congrats!! Has me on the edge and edging. Hadn't produce so much precum without touching myself since I was a horny teenager.

Part 7 

Sam was the first to arrive at the cottage, he lit the heater and emptied his suitcase. Not much later he heard the door open and Ed, Andy and Jack enter. 
E: Where is that party?

Sam who was upstairs started to laugh

S : Here is that party but the birthday boy is not here yet. 
A : That's too bad because I urgently need to empty my balls
E : otherwise I want to suck you
A : No, never mind. I'll use that whore later to dump my seed. 
J : Did Michael let you know what time they would be here. 
S : yes they would be here within 2 hours. 

Meanwhile Nick and Rob also came in and greeted the others. 

S : shall we get started men, so that everything is ready for when the sick little one arrives. 

The others chuckled 

E : Jack, did you visit Tom? 
J : yes, I got everything for a horny party weekend. He also managed to tell me that he had very much enjoyed our new addition and if he were invited as a special guest this weekend he would definitely come and provide extra sweets. 
A : that's good to know. 
N : I do wonder what progress our new cumdump has made, and if he has fully found his true self yet. 
S : haven't heard from Michael yet. He would apparently exceed all expectations. He would have been born for it. 
E: haha that's a good one, I thought we were just about to celebrate his birth 
Ed winked at Sam with a wide grin on his face.
N : Yeah I heard him and that's exactly why I'm curious. Michael can say his corruption is complete but I still want to see it. 
R : I hope he that his cunt is already well open when he gets here because I am not going to hold back this time. 
The men finished their preparations and decided to go into the Jacuzzi for a while. They took the pipe with them and some party supplies to get in the mood already. Not that they really needed it but the mood can always improve. 
Michael and Dennis were on their way to the cottage. By now it was already the 3rd day that Dennis was feverish and sick but he had the hardest part behind him anyway. Michael had taken care of him for the last 2 days and had shaved and rinsed him just before leaving so that when they arrived they could start the party right away. Dennis slept during the drive to the cottage to still be at sufficient strength for his birth party. When they still had half an hour to drive he woke up because of Michael's brisk driving and many turns. 
D : we are almost there 
M : just another half hour 
D : ok that's good
M : Are you ready for your birth party?
D : I think so, I don't know what to expect though but I'm curious and looking forward to seeing everyone again. 
M : I think the others are also curious about your progress.
D : progress ? 
M : don't fool yourself Dennis, your progress as a cumdump, as a slut and acceptance of your true self. 
D : oh right yes. Yes the fever doesn't really help to think clearly. But I hope I will live up to the expectation. Because the last few weeks have been a revelation to me. 
M : I love to hear that. Feel free to tell further
D : to be honest, I didn't know about myself that I'm a cock sucker and cumdump. But I am really incredibly grateful to Sam for seducing me and putting me on the right path like that. 
M : and what path is that my son. 
D : the path of a poz cumdump, whore and slut. 
M : should I not be driving I would take your cunt and shove you all over my fat cock like that. 
Dennis grinned. 
D : I could use your medicine otherwise daddy. If you want I'll suck you otherwise while you take me to the party. 
M : your proposal sounds tempting but I still want to save my seed for the party. 
M : but if you already really want to prove yourself as a slut, you may prepare hollow for later. 
D : with great pleasure 

Dennis placed his seat back and took off his pants his underwear was not necessary because he was wearing a jockstrap. He placed his feet on the dashboard and laid his backrest as flat as possible and searched his pussy with his hand. His once tight and exciting sphincter had now turned into a proudly open and hungry cunt. Without any effort he pushed his 2 fingers into his still dry cunt. He closed his eyes and with one hand he fingered his cunt and with his other hand he took hold of his hardening cock. It wasn't long before he got a slap on his hand and Michael pulled his hand away. 

M : I said prepare your hole, I didn't say you can play with your cock slut.
Dennis was startled and opened his eyes and immediately pulled his hand away. Michael laughed and pulled his car over. Dennis looked quizzically at Michael as he got out. 

M : I can't trust you yet son, but don't worry I have my toolbox with me and will help you so you won't be tempted to squirt. 
He opened Dennis' Door, squeezed Dennis' stiff cock so it went limp again and put the penis cage around Dennis' limp slut cock and threw the lube and dildos on Dennis' belly. 
M : so, now we're sure you won't do something you shouldn't. 
D : thank you father. 

Michael started the car and drove back on while Dennis smeared his hungry pussy with lube and then pushed a dildo inside. Again he closed his eyes and began to moan lightly. Michael took his cell phone and made a video of Dennis while he was playing with himself and forwarded it in the Whatsapp group with the message : "He is ready because he couldn't control himself anymore. Hope you guys are ready."
Jack saw his cell phone light up and saw the message from Michael. 
J : hey guys, check this out. 
Everyone in the Jacuzzi was watching the movie and although the mood was already starting to get good, the temperature was already going up. 

R : by the looks of it, his cunt is already well open. 

A : I can't wait to dump my first load in that hole
T : let's reward him with a picture. 

They all sat down next to each other and pulled a group picture of their stiff cocks and also sent it in the whatsapp group : ''we are in happy anticipation to be able to start the his birth party.'' 
Sam also sent another message in the group @Michael: don't forget to give him the magic water so he is already a little in the mood when he gets here. We are outside in the tub you should just take him to the basement, set him up there and then come get us. 
Michael sent thumbs up. 
Michael took the bottle of getorade with a generous dose of G that he had already prepared and handed it to Dennis. 

M : drink up my son, it will help you get in the mood a little more. 
Dennis didn't have to be told this twice. He knew what was in the bottle and his body craved a new fix and eagerly drank the bottle. 
They were now about fifteen minutes from the cottage and Michael knew that the G would just start working as he prepared Dennis for the party. So the timing was perfect. While Dennis continued to play with the dildos. Michael was having all the trouble to concentrate fully on the road and every now and then he would take hold of the dildo that was in Dennis' hole and then push it in himself for a moment. Michael looked at his pants and saw that a wet spot was beginning to show where his mushroom was. 
Dennis started laughing. 

D : never thought I would do this to you, and that I would say sit but I desire your cock and your seed so much.
M : hmmm, I had always hoped. You should know nights I pulled on my cock and fantasized about a moment like this. 

Dennis lay back down and took a thicker dildo and effortlessly pushed it in too and started moaning again. 
A few minutes later Michael stopped the car, he got out and took his grievance out of the trunk and opened Dennis' door. 

M : Step out my son. Are you ready. 

Dennis straightened his backrest back up and without further thought he got out. He was now standing in the driveway of the cottage wearing only a T-shirt and a jockstrap in which his penis cage was nicely visible. If anyone could have seen him standing there they would have had a nice view. As Dennis stood up, he also felt the first effects of the G taking over his system. 

D : It is strange to be back here. Last time I was here I was a virgin, negative and ignorant. This is the place where my new life started. 
M : right, the place of your transformation, corruption and birth. 

Michael put his bag on the floor, took hold of Dennis and began to kiss him firmly. With his hands he slid over Dennis' bare tight ass and squeezed his buttocks.  Michael could hold him off for a moment and turned Dennis over and pushed him against the car and went through Dennis' butt crack with his hand and inserted a few fingers into his moist hole.

He withdrew his fingers and then pushed his stiff cock against Dennis' ass. 
M: Look what you are causing. Throw you on the car and rape you hard here. 

D : hmmmm, oh yes 

Dennis enjoyed the hard and horny approach of Michael 

M : come we go inside the others will also want to start the festivities. 

Michael released Dennis, took his bag off the ground and took Dennis' hand and they stepped inside. 
Dennis began to feel the G more and more and his tongue began to hang out of his mouth and he could restrain himself less and less. As befits a real slut, he kept wanting to touch Michael's fat cock. 

M : restraining yourself for a while longer son. 

Michael put on Dennis 2 ankle straps and 2 wrist straps. He also put on Dennis light blue transparent panties with a biohazard symbol on his ass. He also took a pipe that was ready and started melting the crystals. 

M : Here son, let's get you already prepared for what is to come. 

Dennis didn't have to be told this twice and Michael handed him the pipe filled with the horny smoke. Dennis blew 4 big white clouds and felt himself being sucked more and more into lala land. Michael then put the pipe away, he blindfolded Dennis and attached him to the cross that stood in the middle of the room. He also took 2 large crystals and pushed them into Dennis' moist hole. Dennis knew what was about to happen and wanted to slide his hands over his body but he couldn't and as a result stood grinding against the cross like a much too horny whore. He felt how the crystals in his hole were dissolving and how his cunt began to burn even more and started moaning to be filled. 

M : how do you feel my son, are you ready for the other one
D : hmm yes father, yes 
M : ok then I will get them 

Michael gave Dennis another pat on the ass and then left him alone in the basement. Dennis did not know what to do with his feelings and horniness and licked the crotch and stood with his body rubbing against the wood. 
When Michael came upstairs he went to the garden where the others were still in the Jacuzzi. 

S : ah you are here
T : is the newborn ready for the party. 
M : it is ready for use in the basement
J : has he been tested yet. 
M : no not yet Jack but I brought a self-test and wanted to test him with you later. 
A : that's nice of you. Because we do want to see proof of his transition of course 
N : haha yes that is true otherwise there is nothing to celebrate. 
M : come men let's not leave the party pig alone for too long because he will be fully ready now. 

The others stood up and took their ready towel and dried themselves off. Naked they went inside and into the heated basement. There they saw a moaning and crotch licking and rubbing Dennis standing there. They heard how Dennis was also moaning to be fucked. He kept saying fuck me, fill me and rape me. Everyone stayed as quiet as possible and gathered around him. 
Dennis who was completely in Lala land didn't notice anything and was in his own horny world. The others started pulling on their stiffening dicks at the sight of the horny scene. But it was Sam who treated Dennis to the first touch. Dennis felt a nip in the right jaw of his ass, not much later he also felt a nip in his left buttock and felt several hands going over his chest, back and through his hair. Dennis began to breathe heavier and more heavily, dropped his head back with his mouth open. Nick took the pre-cum from his glans with his fingers and inserted his wet finger into Dennis' open mouth who instantaneously tasted the taste of the heavenly nectar and finger. His lips clasped the finger and licked the finger clean with his tongue.
N : hmmm yes slut lick that finger clean. Soon I will have your mouth well pumped with my toxic nectar. 
D : hmmmm yes, hmmm yes 
Dennis felt everyone caressing his body and several fingers penetrating his hole. He was now completely in seventh heaven. Dennis was detached from the crotch, he was fairly shaky on his legs due to the chems and was pushed into Jack's arms who gave him a firm tongue kiss. Dennis eagerly kissed back and then he was pushed into Andy's arms, it went on like that until last he ended up in Sam's arms. Dennis recognized the taste of Sam and kissed Sam even more firmly than the others. For Sam he had an extra crush because it was he who had introduced him to this blissful world.

When he had kissed with everyone, Dennis was pushed to his knees and his blindfold was taken off. He felt prick in his finger and a drop of blood was put into a jar. Why he didn't know but he let it happen because the smell of all those horny stiff cocks tantalized his slut senses and he couldn't control himself anymore.He opened his mouth and took the first best cock he could grab and started sucking on it. He was cock heaven because in his mouth there was a cock, just as in both his hands there was a fat pole and as icing on the cake he felt several cocks rubbing against his face as well. It wasn't long before Dennis heard Sam say

S: Let the party begin men, Michael has become the father of a Poz son. We have a new member in our fraternity. The test gives a positive result. 

The others let out a chuckle of yeah, Dennis heard and saw Sam give Michael a fat wink and high five.Dennis got a few caresses through his hair and Michael whispered in Dennis' ear. From now on you are forever my son.  Dennis did realize what was happening around him and what was being said but at this moment only the sucking of the several around him was important. 
Dennis now again had Nick's thick black cock in his mouth and Nick was about to dump his first load of the evening. He took Dennis' head firmly and pushed his cock deep into Dennis' throat. The others were already amazed that Dennis' gag reflex was gone and looked approvingly at Michael. Ed gave Michael a pat on the back  

E : I see you have already trained him well. 

Nick could no longer hold back Dennis felt his mouth being pumped full of infected seed. Nick squirted 5 jets of hot seed into Dennis' mouth and then withdrew his still hard cock. Dennis did not swallow the seed immediately but enjoyed the taste sensation sprayed into his mouth for a moment. It was as if he was drinking a heavenly cocktail and wanted to keep the taste in his mouth. But he didn't get much time to enjoy the heavenly drink because Nick pulled him straight. 

N : no fear honey we all took a viagra, and we are all good for several servings of semen. This won't be your last dose you get from me. 

It made Nick even hornier and he took Dennis' head firmly now and kissed him firmly. 
Ed came between the two and started laughing 

E : not claiming our newborn for yourself hey Nick. We'll be here all weekend.

Michael took the thermometer and quickly checked Dennis' temperature to make sure Dennis' fever wasn't starting to rise violently again. But everything remained in reassuring ranges. 

T : Indulge my hole slut, show that you have already learned that you can indulge a hole.

Dennis' tongue went up and down along Tony's sphincter and Tony pushed his ass deeper onto Dennis' mouth so that his tongue penetrated his hole. 

T : You do that well slut, if you continue like that you might get to fuck me yourself one day.

Tony's encouragement made Dennis try even harder and he heard how Tony enjoyed his lick turn. Rob pushed a pillow under Dennis's ass and pulled Dennis's ass open. Dennis' gaping hole now became visible to anyone who could see the ass. Everyone looked in admiration at Dennis' gaping den and again Michael received a few pats on the back for the good job he had done with the newborn. Rob buried his mouth in Dennis' den and began to lick his pussy vigorously. Dennis was now completely ecstatic. He felt Rob's tongue licking his hole and Rob's fingers sliding along the wall of his sphincter. Andy gave another crystal to Rob who effortlessly pushed it deep into Dennis' cave and while continuing to lick Dennis' sphincter. Tony stood up, gave a kiss to Dennis and made way for Sam who now offered his limp cock to Dennis. Dennis wanted to start sucking him stiff but Sam stopped him.

S : my bladder needs to empty honey. Drink my chempiss and soon you will be on cloud nine

Dennis' mouth was filled with the warm golden drink and without needing any further instructions he swallowed the heavenly nectar. He felt the golden drink slide down his gullet and fill his but. When the last drop had drained from Sam's cock, he began to suck the limp cock and felt Sam's cock begin to swell. Dennis felt his hole begin to burn again and moan to be filled. He began to beg to be fucked.

S: what do you say there slut. Do you want to get fucked. A fat pole in your cunt you have to earn slut. Here you get nothing for nothing.If you want your hole filled you have to do something for it. 
D : tell me, tell me what I have to do to be filled with your fat cocks. 
The others looked at themselves and grinned at each other.
N : ok slut, if you still want to be fucked by us, then promise here and now that you will put your den at the service of the brotherhood this year, that you will never refuse a cock or a load of seed.If you do that you may become a full member next year and elect a new member to the brotherhood and take on the fatherhood.

M : what do you say to this my son. 

Dennis wanted nothing more than to join the fraternity, Dennis wanted to say yes but with Sam's cock stiffening in his mouth he couldn't and nodded affirmatively. 
S: good choice pal, Jack give our slut what he deserves. 

Jack took the place of Rob who was still licking Dennis' hole and slid his thick mushroom into Dennis' gaping opening. Dennis' sphincter gave no more resistance and let Jack slide his cock all the way in to deep inside his bowels. Dennis' hole was completely filled with Jack's cock, Dennis stopped sucking Sam's cock and began to moan lightly. He looked at the others and saw that Michael was giving Ed a blowjob that Sam was walking to a table of squirts and that Andy was preparing the sling. Now Rob came and offered his cock. Dennis eagerly opened his mouth and began licking Rob's mushroom with his tongue with horny eyes he watched Rob. Now he kissed Rob's glans and then sucked it in. With his tongue he licked at Rob's glans as he slid up and down the shaft with his drooling mouth. Meanwhile, Jack began to thrust more firmly into Dennis' hole. Jack's hard thrusts were a delight to Dennis' toxic drugged cunt. After a few minutes both Jack and Rob could no longer hold their loads both men began to moan heavily.

R : get ready to swallow boy
J : oh yes, and my load you get slut too

Dennis tasted as Rob's cock began to discharge his load into his mouth.It was a warm sweet load of seed that he received in his mouth and at the same time he felt one last hard thrust from Jack and how his cock began to squirt strings of seed into his bowels.  Dennis slowly swallowed the divine nectar and noticed his arm being pulled. It was Andy who pulled Dennis straight off the bed and guided him to the sling. It was only 2 meters steps to the sling but still it was far enough for a trail of Jack's seed to run out of Dennis's pussy. 
Dennis was placed in the sling and his ankles were latched so that he could let his legs hang down. Andy came to the level of his cunt and inserted his semi-hard cock into the seed-encrusted hole. Dennis felt how Andy was filling his bowels with his pee. He felt his belly getting warm from the chempiss and saw how Andy was enjoying this moment. When Andy finished and pulled his dick out Dennis wanted to be able to close his sphincter so the Chempiss could do its job but he had totally lost control of his sphincter and he felt most of the piss drain out along with the rest of Jack's seed. Dennis was disappointed that he couldn't hold back the piss but he didn't have long to be concerned about this because he felt a tourniquet being put around his arm and saw Sam stick a needle in his arm. He watched as the fluid turned red 

S : ready to fly baby
D : yes, I want this so very much. Can I push in the plunger myself and catapult me into the stars and you can let me enjoy your fat cock in my pussy while I do. 
S : oh, baby your daddy didn't exaggerate. You have really found and embraced your true self. Here just push the syringe empty into your veins and enjoy your flight.

Sam handed the syringe to Dennis and came to his cunt and inserted his stiff cock into Dennis' hole. Dennis felt his hole being filled and that was the signal to launch him to the stars. He pushed the red fluid through the needle into his veins. He felt the tickle in his throat and how Sam began to thrust into his hole. Dennis began to cough, his eyes turned away and he was now among the stars. 

D : harder, fuck me harder. Come on I know you can do it. Make my cunt bleed with that fat cock of yours. 

The others looked in admiration at the transformation Dennis had undergone and Michael handed a dildo to Sam. 

S : stick that in and make him scream with pleasure. 
D : yes Sam, fill my whore cunt

Sam took the dildo and gently pushed it by his fat cock into the hole of Dennis who only now felt again how was that his sphincter was broken open. Dennis moaned heavily with pleasure. 
Sam set the pace and how hard Dennis was fucked. He challenged him by taking the dildo out all the way and then pushing it all the way back in at once. Dennis' thoughts were now focused on only one thing and that was his pussy and how blissful it felt to feel a cock in his ass. 
Michael came and sat next to Dennis while Sam was riding Dennis' ass. 

M : How do you feel my son. Is this the life you want to live from now on. 
D : oh father, yes this is what I want every day. I am so grateful to you for choosing me to make me a Poz cumdump and include me in your fraternity. 
S : we didn't make you a cumdump baby we just woke up your true self. 
D : oh Sam, thanks for waking me up. Will you be my godfather? Then I will be the best boy you can think of. I will come and ride your cock every week and let you fill me up with your delicious seed. 

Sam laughed loudly and pushed the dildo and his cock hard and deep into Dennis' hole. 

S : yes baby, if you want that then I will become your godfather. Are you ready for your birth present from your godfather. 
D : yes godfather, give me your toxic gift. 

Again Dennis felt his guts fill with seed. Sam could read the disappointment on Dennis' face and took the seed running out of Dennis' hole in his mouth and came up beside Dennis and then let it run out of his mouth and into Dennis' open mouth. Dennis pulled Sam's head toward him and began tonguing him vigorously. Now it was Ed's turn. Ed clicked Dennis' ankles loose and pulled him out of the sling and took him back to the bed. Ed lay down on his back and Dennis came down on Ed's cock. Dennis started riding Ed's cane like an accomplished cowboy Nick had regained his strength by now and also climbed onto the bed and pushed Dennis forward so that he was now flat on Ed's chest and he pushed his fat cock at that Ed. Both waited a moment longer to thrust so Dennis' cunt had time to adjust. Michael came back next to Dennis and had a pipe filled with crystals in his hand. 

M : here my son, suck on the pipe so you can continue to float among the stars for a while longer.

Dennis sucked the horny fumes from the pipe and blew 3 big white clouds into the cleder. Ed and Nick felt Dennis' sphincter loosen up again and they both started thrusting deeper into Dennis' hole. Dennis cried out

D : Fuck yeah, rape me. Stretch that cunt open with your fat cocks. 
Ed took hold of Dennis' head 
E : we will stretch your cunt open so that we can put our fists in it later. 

He placed his lips on Dennis' and the two began to kiss fiercely as Nick began to thrust more fiercely. Ed couldn't hold up his load anymore and let his seed flow into Dennis' pussy. Ed's seed caused Nick's fat dick to get extra natural lubricant and thus slid in smoother and deeper. Ed's dick became limp and fell out of Dennis' cunt but both were still kissing fiercely. 
Nick almost couldn't hold back for a second time he gave several firm slaps on Dennis' ass and took him firmly by the hips. He pushed his cock as deep as he could one last time and growled very loudly. Dennis again felt his ass fill up with seed.
Michael pulled Dennis off Ed and they lay down on the bed together. 

S : come men let's leave the party pig and his father alone for a while so he can get some strength for the next round. 

Everyone went upstairs except Dennis and Michael

D : is the party already over father
M : it's anything but over. We have only started. But you are still in transition and the others want to give you some time to regain your strength. I think soon they will come down one by one for a one on one. Are you comfortable with that. 
D : hmmm yes and getting your strength up for a while certainly won't hurt. 
D : I haven't tasted your seed yet father. 

M : right my son, I waited until the moment we would be alone for a while. 

M : I wanted to be able to enjoy your open fucked and seed soaked cunt. 
D : hmmmm, are you proud of me father

M : hmmm you don't want to know how proud I am of you my son. 
M : there is no greater whore son like you. 
Michael felt at the gaping and drenched cunt of Dennis. He stuck his 4 fingers deep into the gaping hole and felt there was even more room 
M : hmmmm your hole is begging to be fisted later son. 
M : would you like to ride your father's fist this weekend 

D : oh father, if you want you can fill me with your fist right now. Let me show you how happy I am to be your son. 
M : hmmmm, no darling. You may first taste the seed that created you because my balls are about to burst after seeing what you have become. 
M : on your mouth son so I can squirt my medicine in your mouth

Dennis opened his mouth and Michael placed his cock at the level of Dennis' mouth and pulled his slightly purple looking stiff pole 2 more times and then squirted string after string of seed into Dennis' mouth. Dennis struggled to handle the influx of seed and almost choked. When Michael had finished squirting he fell down briefly on the bed. 
M : I'm going to check with the others upstairs about what we'll do later. You get some rest. 

D : Will do father but don't leave me alone for too long. Because I want to feel much more of your DNA flowing through my body.

hope you found part 7 horny to read, part 8 will be for sometime next week 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

Sorry, I missed it! 

I love conversion stories, when gifter takes proper care of his own chaser. A feverish hole, and knowing it's so hot because of you... That's very, very sensual! Best experience for a poz man. His very own pride 🦠☣️ 

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Part 8 

Dennis lay alone and got a flare-up of fever and struggled to stay awake. He did not want to fight it and his eyes closed. He was awakened by a stream of hot water in his face. 

T: wake up slut and open that horny mouth of yours. 

Dennis still sleepily opened his mouth. Tony was now aiming his cock straight at the bulls Eye. Dennis felt the warm stream move to his mouth and fill his mouth.  Tony saw that Dennis no longer needed encouragement to drink his hot nectar because Dennis was already addicted to the hot drink of the gods. 

T: Drink up slut, I knew you would be thirsty. 

Tony came close with his limp cock to Dennis' mouth and then shoved it into Dennis' open mouth. Dennis felt the flaccid cock being pushed between his lips and sucked the cock inside and let the last of the gods drink run straight down his throat. He felt his belly begin to get warm from Tony's gods drink. 
Dennis felt hands going through his hair and looked up he saw Tony and Nick standing there. Tony withdrew his cock from Dennis' mouth and Nick quickly took his place. 

N: I guess your thirst isn't over yet hey baby. 
N: just suck that nectar from my cock and let your belly fill up nicely. You will soon feel a lot better. 

Dennis who was already waking up didn't have to be told twice and sucked the golden nectar from Nick's fat cock. He also felt how Tony was playing his sphincter with his fingers. 

N: How does he feel after the first round. 
T: This has really become a beautiful hole. Although his sphincter is no longer tight and his cunt is a gaping hole, you can feel how his sphincter wants to suck your finger inside.  He has really found and embraced his calling. 

N : Nice 

Dennis drank down the last of Nick's chempiss and his belly was now completely full of piss. He felt how his bladder was bursting. 

D : I have to take a piss myself. 
T : please wait baby let me have a bottle first. 

Tony took a jug that was on a table. They turned Dennis on his side and held the jug under Dennis' trapped cock. 

N : now you can piss baby. Let that chempiss run out of your bladder. 

Dennis felt his bladder empty and felt the relief in his belly. At the same time he also became aware that the chempiss he had just received from Nick and Tony had entered his body. He felt how his head began to spin and how he got warmer and warmer. His hole began to itch and feel empty. When the last drop had fallen into the pitcher Nick helped Dennis to sit up and while Tony put the half-filled pitcher of chempiss back on the table and while taking a large shard of Tina. 

T: that will come in handy later. 

Tony watched as Nick pulled Dennis upright and as the two fell into a passionate kiss. He moved behind Dennis and touched his ass again. Tony felt with his hand how the cum from the first round was undergoing the law of gravity and he pushed 3 fingers and the shard into Dennis' moist hole. Dennis who was still sunk in a strong kiss with Nick moaned at feeling Tony's fingers.  Tony took Dennis's head turned it so he could now tongue Dennis. Dennis moaned as he felt Nick now begin to play his nipples with his tongue and how his pussy began to glow more and more. Tony now turned Dennis completely so that he was in front of him and Nick went to the table and took 2 nipple clamps and rope with him. While Dennis was still making out with Tony Tony took Dennis' two hands and put them on his neck. Dennis who didn't realize what Tony was doing wanted to put his hands back on Tony's body but got a slap on his ass from Nick. 

N: leaving your hands on your neck bitch. We're going to teach you some manners. 

Dennis who was already getting into a euphoric state from the chempiss in his stomach and the shard of Tina in his pussy started having trouble controlling his body and put his hands back on his neck. 

N: Good slut and now leave them there. 

Nick put the rope through the metal loops of Dennis' wristbands and tied the two together. The rest of the rope ran down Dennis' back. Nick opened Dennis' penis cage, while Dennis still kissed Tony felt his cock being freed back up. But that liberated feeling was brief. He felt the rope running along his was pulled through his butt crack and tied tightly around his balls. Tony broke the kiss and took hold of Dennis' head and looked deep into his eyes. 

T: It's time to work on your manners baby. A good education is important for young bitches like you. You want to be a good bitch and be rewarded do you. 

Dennis' eyes were already firmly turning around in his eye sockets and his tongue was already starting to hang out of his mouth. 

D : of course I want to be a good slut. I want as much of your cum as I can get. 

Tony pinched hard into Dennis' limp cock. Dennis curled his toes, trying to fight the pain but letting out a loud cry

T: that's what I mean baby, you don't have any manners yet. 
T: you just want, you have to learn to know your place and that it's not always about your pleasure but that you have to work to be rewarded and that it's not about your pleasure but the pleasure you give to real men. 

N: shut up bitch, I don't want to hear your moaning understood. 

Nick took hold of Dennis' head and now also looked deep into his eyes. Dennis tried to fix his eyes on Nick's and nodded his head that he understood. 

N: Good boy. Do what is asked and expected of you and you will be rewarded. Don't and you will be punished until you know your place and purpose. 
Nick placed the nipple clamps on Dennis' still soft and beautiful nipples. Dennis wanted to give another moan. Tony saw that Dennis wanted to scream again and took hold of his head. 

N : don't scream baby, don't scream. I don't want to have to punish you all the time. 

Dennis tried and just managed to banish the pain. 
Nick took another piece of rope and made a cock around the chain connecting the clamps. The rope that now ran along Dennis' stomach Nick tied tightly around Dennis' cock. 
Dennis' thoughts were no longer clear as the chems were already beginning to do their work properly. But it didn't take long for him to realize that it was best to stay as still as possible because when he wanted to move arms the rope pulled his balls back which was already not such a pleasant feeling but because of that the rope hanging from his cock also pulled on his nipple clamps which hurt even more. 
Tony took another rope and tied it to a ring of the pulley hanging from the ceiling and then tied it to tightly to Dennis's tied hands. 

Dennis could do nothing more without experiencing pain, he also could not move. 

Tony and Nick walked around Dennis and felt at his chest, buttocks, ass and with every touch Dennis got both a shooting pain and a pleasure experience. This was new and very confusing to him. For he wanted to scream and moan but he tried to hold back as much as possible. 
The Tina in his cunt and the chempiss now began to work at full speed and Dennis could no longer contain himself. 

D : please use me. I need it so badly.
D : please give me your medicine and make me feel better again 

Tony gave him a slap on his butt, which was now beginning to see red. Dennis gave a cry from both the slap on his ass and the pulling of the ropes on his balls, cock and nipples. 

N: I don't want to hear you slut. 

And Dennis got another slap now on the other side of his ass. This time Dennis resisted the pain and Nick and Tony watched approvingly. 

T: good slut, you're starting to learn.

Nick took an electro shock wall and gave Dennis a shock to his belly. Dennis was startled violently and moved his arms, with familiar consequences. 
Dennis received several shocks on his balls, cock, nipples, belly, ass and with each shock he gave a slight cry and moved so that his balls and nipples were pulled each time. 

T: as long as you give screams we will keep going baby, you must please us by suffering your fate and knowing your place. 

Dennis tried to fight off the pain and wanted to please his 2 masters. Although his body was numb from the chems and he had difficulty controlling his actions he still did his best. On the next 2 shocks he did not budge. 

N: yes baby that's it, enjoy pain that gets. Let the pain embrace you completely and give your body and mind completely to your masters. Let the realization come in that you are only here to serve and not to be served. 

Dennis felt the rope attached to the pulley loosen and he watched as Tony pushed a button to lower the pulley. 

N: get down on your knees 

Dennis tried to go through his knees in order to get on his knees but it was not easy because his hands were tied above his head and with every movement he got shooting pains. With tears in his eyes and fair amount of pain shoots he got to his knees anyway. 

T: open that mouth of yours. 

Dennis opened his mouth and Nick's limp cock was pushed into his mouth. Nick took hold of Dennis' head and pushed Dennis' head all over his cock. The ropes pulled violently on Dennis and Dennis who was flying so high could not control the mix of sensations in his body.

The experience of pain and the pleasure of the cock in his mouth were completely contradictory and caused him to have a new experience. He began to enjoy the pain and what it brought about and pre-cum began to ooze from his flaccid cock. 

T: it looks like our baby is enjoying it because he can't hold his fluids. 

Nick grinned and began thrusting his now semi-stiff cock into Dennis' mouth, who got the sensation of pain and pleasure with every thrust. When Nick's cock was hard and filling all of Dennis' mouth and throat, Nick stopped thrusting and withdrew. Dennis' arms were released from the pulley and was pulled back straight. His arms were untied and the rope was put from around his balls. He was now also pulled back straight and Dennis stood straight but wobbly on his legs.
Nick took a whip and just gave Dennis pats on his ass. It wasn't long before Dennis' ass and back began to show red welts. The pats on his ass and back Dennis coped well and didn't budge. It was only when he received a few taps on his cock and balls that he curled his toes. But still he resisted the pain; in fact, he was already beginning to enjoy it slightly. Then he got a tap on his nipples that still had the clamps on them. The first 2 taps he could still endure but when Nick hit 1 of the clamps and it jumped off his nipple he couldn't hold back anymore and let out a loud cry. As punishment Nick now also slapped the other one and it too jumped off his nipple. Again Dennis gave a loud cry and Tony came in front of him and now pushed on the Dennis his 2 nipples. Dennis curled his toes, resisting the pain, and sought Tony's with his mouth. Tony now nipped his nipples to punish him back. 

T: No, no, no. We're not here to please you baby. You are here to please us. Your pleasure comes second from now on. 

Nick took glass and filled it with Dennis' chempiss. And placed the glass against Dennis' open mouth and began to pour the glass. 

N: here bitch drink this because you need to stay well hydrated. 

Dennis could not help but drink, but also did not let a single drop go to waste. After the glass was empty Dennis was thrown on the bed and had to sit down on all fours. Tony came and sat in front of him and ordered him to suck him. Nick came and sat behind him and inserted a shard of Tina into his pee toy. He placed his mushroom against Dennis' gaping sphincter and without warning pushed his fat hard cock all the way into Dennis' hole at once. Dennis got very hot inside because of the chempiss that started to work but also because of blissful feeling of having a fat cock in his ass and mouth. Once again he was in slut heaven and he thanked his 2 masters by firmly riding Nick's fat cock with his ass and sucking Tony's cock hard and firmly with his mouth. 
 Nick was pounding heavily on Dennis' ass, and Dennis felt how almost Tony would get his cum in his mouth because he heard how Tony started breathing more heavily. Tony took Dennis by his hair and now began to set the pace himself as to how fast and deep Dennis slid over his cock with his mouth. 

T: Yes baby, here it comes. Here comes the medicine you so desperately need. 

Tony let out a loud growl and Dennis felt strands of cum being squirted into his mouth. Dennis played with his tongue over Tony's glans as he unloaded his last drops of cum into Dennis' mouth. Dennis enjoyed all that cum in his mouth for a while longer and then swallowed it neatly. Tony pulled his cock out of Dennis' mouth and then began kissing him fiercely.  At that moment, Nick also cummed. He slapped Dennis' ass firmly a few more times and then squirted his cum deep into Dennis' guts he pulled his cock out of the gaping hole and quickly pushed in a butt plug that could be operated with a remote control. Nick also started kissing Dennis now and the three men enjoyed their horny moment for a while. Dennis fell down on the bed exhausted and the Nick and Tony left the room. But Nick still adjusted the butt plug first so that every 30 sec he would provide Dennis with some stimulation in his pussy. 

T : rest for a while later the others will come and enjoy your wonderful cunt. 

As Dennis lay back to regain his strength he felt his cunt being stimulated every half minute by the plug. It kept him in a horny trance and ensured that his hunger for cock and sex remained high. 

Dennis didn't get much time to regain his strength because Jack, Rob and Andy entered the room. Now it was their time to congratulate him on his new status.  Dennis enjoyed all the attention that he and his pussy were getting. 

The three filled all Dennis's openings and Dennis begged to be fucked and to get their cum. After several hours of fucking enjoyment, the 3 left Dennis with cum-filled guts. Dennis felt at his hole and noticed the precious cum oozing out of his pussy. He took what he could with his fingers and licked his fingers clean. 
Then Sam, Ed and Michael entered the room. 

M: how are you my son, are you enjoying your transformation party. 

😧 yes father, I can't imagine a more perfect birth party. 
D : I hope I may now serve you and provide you with pleasure. 
E: Nick and Tony have done a good job I see. 
D : they have taught me that I am only here to please you and bring you pleasure. 
E: that's absolutely right slut. Just open that mouth of yours and show one how well you want to please me. 

Dennis opened his mouth and took Ed's cock in his mouth. Sam grabbed a ready syringe and a rubber band and laid next to Dennis on the bed.  Sam whispered in Dennis' ear. 

S : ready to fly my godchild 

Dennis nodded 

S : is your pussy ready to let our fists inside. 

Dennis opened his eyes and looked at Sam with eager eyes and let the hard cock out of his mouth for a moment 

D : Oh yes godfather fill my pussy with your fist, I will not disappoint you. 
E : don't stop sucking bitch. 

Dennis sucked back further on Ed's hard cock and felt Sam preparing his arm for the slam that would soon be given. Dennis saw that the syringe was well filled. It what certainly a solid slam he thought. He felt the rubber band go around his arm and be tightened and the alcohol swap clean his arm. Ed pulled his cock back and let Sam do his work. Sam found a nice vein and stuck the needle in. He got a register in the syringe. 

S : go fly baby. We're going to take good care of you and your pussy. 

Sam squirted the syringe empty into Dennis' vein and it took only seconds before Dennis started coughing and was catapulted to the 7th heaven. Dennis was taken in by the included and placed in the sling. His legs were attached to the chain so that his den was nicely visible. 

E : the others did a good job by the looks of it. His hole is already nicely open and apparently well supplied with lubricant. 
M : yes by the looks of it. 

Dennis was moaning in the sling. The slam he had received was certainly the biggest yet. Ed went around Dennis' sphincter with his fingers and was able to work 4 fingers inside without difficulty. Dennis mouth fell open and started asking for more. 

E : You can get more bitch.

And he pushed his thumb with the rest formed a fist and pushed through until he reached thickest point of his fist and only now he felt a slight tightening of Dennis' sphincter. 

E : Wow, this cunt is made to be fisted. I can push my whole hand into its hole almost effortlessly. 

Dennis wanted the whole fist in his cunt and pushed his cunt deeper on Ed's fist until it disappeared into his hole. 

E: look at our little one, he can't wait anymore. 

Michael and Sam saw what was happening and looked open-mouthed at the slut they had created. Dennis growled with pleasure and tried to get the sling moving so his cunt could ride Ed's fist. 
Ed made Dennis commit and helped him a little by pushing his fist a little deeper into Dennis' cunt with each rocking motion. With every inch that the fist was deeper in his cunt Dennis growled louder and louder and more and more pre-cum also began to ooze from his cock. 

E: that's enough slut, I want to enjoy this myself. 

Sam held the sling still and Ed himself now began to move his fist in and out of Dennis' hole. Michael came up next to Dennis and pushed his cock into Dennis' face. Dennis knew what to do, he opened his mouth and let his maker's cock slide in. Now Ed was hitting deeper and deeper into Dennis' bowels until he felt he could go no further. He was now just piece above his wrist in Dennis' pussy anyway and was already very satisfied with the progress made. He pulled his fist back out of Dennis' cunt and was now constantly changing fists. Each time in and out of the gaping cunt of Dennis, who was still sucking heavily on his maker's cock. Ed could no longer control his horniness and removed his fist from Dennis' cunt and pushed his thick stiff cock inside. He gave several thrusts and filled Dennis' guts with his cum. The once tight sphincter had now become a stretched out gaping hole where real men's cum was spilling out because it could no longer close properly. 
Sam who had been standing next to him the whole time and playing with his cock took over.

Sam's hands were slightly larger and thicker than Ed's, and he made a fist and placed it against the slightly shapely rosebud. Sam felt the bowel wanting to come out and pushed lightly with his fist several times against the sphincter pushing outward. Dennis was ecstatic, he let Michael's cock fall out of his mouth. 

D : come on godfather push that fist inside, let me feel what a bad boy I have been. 
S : you are not a bad boy honey. You have become an accomplished whore. 

Sam gently pushed his fist against the sphincter and felt it open even further. The cum from Ed and everyone else acted as a natural lubricant and Sam's fist was sucked in by Dennis' hungry bowels. Dennis let out a loud fulfilled sigh and began sucking further on Michael's hard cock. Sam internally opened his fist and swirled his hand around inside Dennis' hole. He felt where Dennis' prostate was and began to stimulate it. The pre-cum began to ooze from Dennis's limp cock and Michael absorbed the pre-cum with his fingers and fed it to Dennis. 

M : letting nothing go to waste my son. 
D : Thank you father. No we must not let any nectar go to waste. 

Now Sam began to pick up the pace and Dennis began to moan heavily and stopped sucking. He looked at Sam and saw that he was jerking himself. 

S : I'm about to come baby. Where do you want me to dump my cum. 

D : let me taste you again godfather, I want to drink your babies. 

Sam stopped jerking pulled his fist out of Dennis' stretched hole and stuck his cock in Dennis' mouth. 

S : suck whore, suck my babies in that slut bucket of yours 
Dennis sucked as hard as he could on Sam's blissful cock. Meanwhile Michael stood at the gaping hole and pushed his hard sucked cock inside. Michael no longer felt the edges of Dennis's hole.

M : oh my son, your pussy has become beautiful. If this didn't make me so horny I could fuck your cunt for a whole day without coming.

D : yes father fuck me, fuck me a whole day. 

M : you make me too horny my son I am going to cum pussy, I can't hold back anymore. 

At the same time Sam too came. Dennis felt both his mouth and pussy being pumped full with cum. When they had caught their breath and helped Dennis out of the sling. The 4 men kissed each other for a while and went upstairs. Dennis had now become one of them. He would serve as the group's cumdump for the rest of the year until it was his time to become a father. 
Dennis had really found his true self now, and was hunting almost daily for a new cock that would feed his pussy. The local sauna and cruising bars had no secrets from him either, and everyone knew him there by now.  He had also gone with Michael to get a biohazard tattoo and had let Michael choose the place. Michael chose to have it put on his butt so that when he was with his parents it would not be visible. 
And as agreed, Dennis was the slut on duty at every get-together. Dennis enjoyed being used. 

So we came to the holidays and Michael and Dennis' family parties had now also become different, because where before there was a problem about having to sleep together when they were with their parents. Now they had to make sure there were no noises coming from their room. 
Dennis and Michael stayed with their parents for 3 weeks to spend the holidays.
 Dennis went to the gym one night, when he walked in he was just struck by lightning. In front of him on the treadmill was a beautiful young guy. Dennis' mouth fell open and drool almost ran out of his mouth at the sight of such a young god. He recovered himself and walked to the lockers, placed his bag in them and went to the treadmill next to the young god. A young handsome woman approached the young god and asked if he would be running for a long time. 

Z : just another half hour honey. Just go home I'll see you well tomorrow. 

Dennis' mood sank into his shoes and he felt that the butterflies in his stomach were flying away. That young god had a girlfriend, he hadn't counted on that now. He had no choice now but to start the treadmill because it would just seem weird to leave right away. So Dennis started running and sought contact with the young god anyway. The men looked at each other and nodded. Dennis saw that the young god was running at 12 km per hour and he didn't want to undercut and set the treadmill to the same speed. Both men kept an eye on each other's screen and if one ran a little faster then the other also increased his speed. Occasionally they smiled at each other as they realized they were making a game of it.

When the young god's session was over, Dennis also stopped running. Both men were sweating tremendously and were still catching their breath on the treadmill. 

Z: I know you from somewhere, is that possible. 

D : uh, I was born and raised here but now live in the city. I just graduated from there and am living there for now until I find decent work somewhere. 
Z : I am Zack 

D : Zack yes I've heard that name too. I'm Dennis, do you sometimes have a sister or brother. 
Z : yes I have a sister. Chloe

Dennis couldn't believe his ears, in his year there was a Chloe he had fucked yet in the back seat of his first car, would this be her brother.  
D : do you have a picture of your sister so I can see if I recognize her. 

Zack showed a picture of his sister. And yes it was the Chloe that Dennis had already shoved over his cock, what a coincidence. 

D : yes I know her. 

Z : oh how coincidental. 

The ice was broken and the two began to continue the conversation in the bar, both took a sports drink and sat at a table. Zack explained that he was now a senior and that he would also be coming to town next year to attend university. Dennis's ears began to whistle back. 

D : is your girlfriend going with you
Z : no she is staying here because she doesn't want to study. 

D : do you think your relationship will survive that. 
Z : we'll see. 

The two talked some more and after half an hour their drinks were finished and Zack went home. Dennis still gave him his number in case Zack wanted a tour of the city when he went to college. Zack said he would definitely call because he hated to be alone. Zack went home and Dennis finished his gym session back and then also went home. 

D : Michael, I just saw the man of my dreams. 

M : oh wait, you are not allowed to fuck pussy yet my friend. You still have to wait to make a son. 
D : yes I know, but don't think anything will come of it either because he has a girlfriend and is now a senior here at school. By the way, I still fucked his sister in the back seat of our old car. 
M : really. 
D : yes really, what are the chances. Well yes have given him my number because next school year he is going to uni. Should he want a tour. You never know huh. 

Dennis winked at Michael. 

M : Yes late August early September would be ideal. But think the chances of him still having your number by then are slim. 

The months went by and Dennis still occasionally thought of the young god during a rare tug of war. Summer passed and it was almost time for Dennis to make a son as well. But he didn't have anyone in mind yet, because in his mind was still the young god from the gym. 

M : Leave it my son, he will never send you again.
 Choose someone else because the men are getting impatient. They want to have a new member. 
D : ok well I will really make it my job, I will check again to see if anyone else makes my heart beat faster and let you know. 

Just as he was about to put Zack out of his mind his cell phone lit up. Dennis looked at the number and didn't know it but picked up anyway. 

Z : hey, Dennis. I don't know if your offer is still valid. 

D : uh what offer and who am I talking to. 
Z : yeah sorry, it's Zack from in the gym. You know my sister Chloe. 
Dennis's heart began to beat violently. You didn't mean this. 
D : ah yes, hey Zack. Are you okay ?
D : I promised to give you a tour for sure. 
Sure Dennis remembered what he had promised he had been longing to see the young god again for months. 
D : are you already living in the city or are you coming soon. 
Z : I moved into my studio yesterday. 
D : don't you sleep on campus or in a student home. 
Z : no that's nothing for me, prefer some privacy. 
That sounded like music to Dennis' ears. 
D : yes I understand, then your girlfriend can easily come by. 
Z : no she won't come by anymore because we broke off our relationship. It was as you said. This would not survive our relationship. 
Jackpot. Dennis's butterflies were all back and wanted to send directly to Michael that he had found his son. 
D : oh too bad for you. 
Z : yes, but it's better this way. That way we can each go our separate ways and I can fully enjoy my college days. 
You will certainly think so Dennis. You'll get to know my cock and you won't want anything else. 
D : well friend what are your plans tonight. 
Z : don't have any plans yet. Next week there is an introduction day on campus but other than that I have no plans yet because I don't know anyone here. 
D : well then I am going to introduce you to some of my friends and we will go out a few times so you can get to know the city well. 
Z: I was hoping you would say that. 
Zack gave Dennis his address and they agreed that Dennis would pick him up that night to go for a drink. Dennis had also agreed to meet his brother and Zack didn't think that was a problem. 

Dennis sent to Michael
D : father, I have found my son. You must help me transform him. 

M : oh that suddenly goes fast. 
D : yes, the guy from our house just called me and we are meeting tonight and you will also go with me so you can get to know him. 
M : yes fine, I can then see how we get on. 

D : perfect 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, PozTalkAuthor said:

Did it end this way, or are you closing the circle with Dennis pozzing and chemming up Zack?

It can end it like this, but I can also come full circle with the pozzing of Zack. Depends a bit on whether the story is still liked