Monday Morning Pump’n’dump

NegChasingBttm

I decided to host a pump’n’dump this morning. After having a friend visit for a week, keeping me from being filled, I was dying for as much cock as possible in my guts. Posted an ad on Sniffies (with my address made public so guys could come through without having to even message) and Doublelist and got ready. 

First top to come through was in his 30s, fit, with a decent 7” cock that was thick as fuck. He hit me up on Sniffies, said he was 5 minutes away, and I told him to come over. I waited on my belly, my back arched with my ass up and lubed. After 5 minutes, I heard the door open and buried my head in my blanket so as to not even see him.

I heard him come into my room and remove his clothes. Then felt him as he climbed onto the bed behind me and used his knees to spread my legs further apart. The head of his cock pressed against my hole, making me moan. And then, with one hand putting pressure on my spine to keep me in place, he rammed it inside me in one thrust until his balls were against my taint.

I wasn’t ready for that and yelped, but he held me in place and began to fuck me with no mercy. It hurt, but also felt so amazing having him take his pleasure with no care for my comfort. He continued like this for about 5 minutes before slamming in as deep as he could go to cum. I felt his cock throbbing and the warmth of his cum filling me. After what felt like minutes of unloading, he finally pulled out, dressed and left without saying a word.

I hadn’t gotten any other messages, but just a few minutes later heard the door open again. Guess someone took advantage of the address being public. Resumed the same position: ass up, back arched, belly on bed and legs spread, head in my blanket so as to not even see. I heard him walk in, climb over me and slam his cock home again without a word. He felt far smaller than the previous guy, but I let him do his thing and after a few minutes he moaned that he was cumming and unloaded in my guts. Didn’t feel his cum.

He dressed and left, and a fwb had messaged me. He’s not super hung, but knows how to fuck. Claims to be undetectable but loves poz and other dirty talk. I told him to come over. He arrived 20 minutes later and had me get on all 4s before slamming into me. At first he was mostly quiet, occasionally commenting on how he could feel the other men’s cum in me. As he picked up his pace, he got more verbal, saying every nasty thing on the books until he slammed as deep as he could go and I felt his cock twitch as he unloaded in me. He then pulled out, slapped my ass, and left.

So here I am now, 3 anon loads up my guts, and hoping to hit double digits today. Will post with updates if anyone else shows up.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 5

So updates!

After the load from my fwb, things got quiet for a bit and I started to think I’d be stuck with just 3 loads for the day. Not terrible, but I was still craving more. I remained laying ass up, letting the cum absorb into me as I continued to hit the apps trying to get more.

Around 1 pm, things took a turn for the better. As I lay there, not getting any tops messaging me, I heard my door open. My hole quivered knowing someone had just showed up without messaging. I took a quick, deep hit of my poppers and buried my head, not wanting to know a single thing about this stranger who was about to breed me. As my head began to spin from the poppers, I heard him walk into the room and pull down his zipper.

I felt his jeans against my ass cheeks as he pressed the head of his hard cock into my hole - and then he was in me. We both moaned, and he placed a hand on the back of my head to keep it down as he began to pound me. Since I never saw his cock, I have no idea how big it was, but I could feel it far past my 2nd ring. He was rough, his cock stroking in and out of me with no mercy.

In all, he pounded me for over an hour, stroking it deep and depositing multiple loads (3 that I counted and felt) deep in my guts, until he finally collapsed ontop of me, pinned me down and just held his cock in my hole whispering things in my ear that belong in the backroom. Eventually, after holding his softening cock in me for about 10 minutes, he pulled out, zipped up and left.

Three other guys showed up after him, none having messaged, and dumped their loads in me. None of them felt huge or did a great job, but as a cumdump bttm I know my place and let them use me.

Trying again now, so we shall see how today goes and if I can beat yesterday’s 7 cocks.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3