How many of you go to the gym?

Sharp-edge

On 3/13/2023 at 6:27 AM, BeefyRawLoadBottom said:

Do crossfit 3x week

I tried Crossfit for 3months.  Then cancelled. 

Felt like very expensive weight lifting to me.  The AMRAMPS, WODS, EMOMS or whatever -- they had this lingo and never explained anything but always did barbells.  Barbells every other day.  It was expensive weight lifting.  Where was shoving tires around?  Sand bags?  And climbing rope?  Climbing rope happened 1x a month, I missed that day, and everyone else hated it so I couldn't see ropes happening more often.

When I mentioned these things, the owner recommended that I get a crossfit trainer.  Hah! Paying $150 bucks / month for the gym, and now add-on a personal trainer on top!?  $$$.  I quit.

I run, bike, and do my own style of yoga while watching TV.  Once I find a nude yoga partner, I'll sign up in a heartbeat.

My partner goes to the crossfit gym religiously.  That's a big reason I tried it.  He's always tired by like 8pm.  Often I get home around dinner, cheery about my full day of doing this-and-that, only to find him about to sluff off to bed.  He has to get up early to make the 5am gym class time.  Sounds like hell to me.

Edited by chipygmalion80
expanded
  • Like 1

Every other day.  i practiced martial artsfor 25 years, then switched to Bikram Yoga when i injured my knee doing a jumping axe kick and landed wrong.  Divorced, moved and went back to school and became a nurse, and didn't do anything for a few years.  

Started going to the gym about 14 months ago. i'm a group/social exerciser, so i didn't think i'd stay with it, but have been surprised that i'm now in the habit of going every other day.  i do what i call "my skinny white boy routine."  i'm not interested in having big muscles, i just want to be toned and have some definition, shape. Okay, the glut extension is always my first machine lol, secretly (no longe lol) i want an ass that screams: "BREED ME."  

my gym? About 2/3 guys, maybe 1/3 women? maybe more 75/25?  As for how many are gay? idk, i wish i could tell, i definitely get a lot from the eye candy. 

• Like 2

I love going to the gym...it does wonders for my mental health. I used to go 4 -5 times a week but it's hard to do so with my job now...so I go at least once a week... I mainly focus on cardio as well as my arms legs and ass

Last time I went to the gym was for rehabbing from a couple of bulging discs. I play competitive sport (at the age of 51) - and pretty much watch what and how much I eat and drink - so I still keep in sort of decent shape without having to go to one.

Edited by TaKinGDeePanal

I go to the gym several times a week to keep reasonably fit and lose a little weight, mostly on the cross trainer. When I do weights or exercise machines the goal is to get a rounder butt. Also, exercise at home almost daily - there are so many great YT videos and channels on how to get a bubble butt. A bit of yoga/stretching too, even though it hasn't done wonders for my flexibility yet.

I try to go to the gym twice (maybe three times) a week and also play competitive sport which keeps me in decent shape. After a serious knee injury at 30, I spend a lot more time and effort these days working on my lower body to keep my legs strong... squats, lunges, deadlifts etc. This in turn has made my ass look so much better compared to my 20s when I had a fairly flat twinky bum 😄 I must say though, it is harder to keep looking fit and fabulous now I'm edging closer to 40. It's more about diet at this age (and a touch of botox I'm now considering).

As much as hate to admit it, when I am in a regular gym routine and feeling 'fit' I just feel like I am a much more worthy cumdump. When I feel fit, I feel happy, which makes me want to go out and get bred - a very simple equation.

When I'm not feeling fit and strong, I don't go looking for sex as much (even though I know I'm still fuckable). In my mind, if I haven't done the work in the gym to improve my body then I shouldn't expect to get fucked that much. It's a mindset I'm hoping to grow out of soon.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...

I go to the gym 5-6 times a week even had a personal trainer for a couple of years. Having a very limited sex life(once every few months) it helps me blow off some steam. Despite all of the eye candy it’s a space where I can just be one of the guys. It has paid off both physically and emotionally.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't go to the gym but I do work out.  Swim, walk 4 miles a day, bike 8 miles a day.  I am fit  but I don't have a  muscle  bod.  I am not attracted to overly muscled men.  Most of them are so stuck on themselves that they are narcisitic.  I like men that are in good shape but normal looking.  So that is what I strive for. 

I know myself well enough that I know if I had to GO to the gym, it would never happen. There is a gym in my complex. I've lived here almost 10 years and have never stepped foot in it! I have a Total Gym that I pull out 3x a week to use to workout, then I fold it back up and put it back out of the way until the next time.