How much better does "Raw" feel to the bottom?

I’m not sure if it’s Psychological or physical but raw just feels so much better. I have had a condom in me in years as I turn down tops who want to rubber up with me. Regardless of how sweet his cock looks. 
My ultimate goal is the get that load in me. 
But even watching other guys fuck. I hate watching guys fuck with condom. 

• Upvote 3

Raw feels so much better I turn down guys who want to wrap or try hard to talk them out of it. A condom just feels painful, abrasive, and unpleasant no matter how much lube the guy uses. And the feeling of a guy cumming inside me is even hotter still. Totally worth the risk.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

A lot of guys can feel the difference - I don't doubt that - but an unwrapped cock does something to you that a wrapped one doesn't, and I'm not including anything about the poz possibilities. It is just the fact there is a bare cock in your ass and it will unload a nice amount of cum in you is so hot. It's all about sharing...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

I’m not sure if it’s Psychological or physical but raw just feels so much better.

i think it's both.  knowing the guy fucking is raw interviews the connection (even if it's just a bookstore fuck).  at the same time, hammers home the submission, the [temporary] partnership/brotherhood...i won't go so far as to day intimacy, but something like that. 

also the [banned word] factor, though i think so many on this site have gotten over that completely a long time back (me included).

and to feel that dick throbbing and loading up my ass?  nothing compares!

• Upvote 2

Raw has always been a goal in any of my longer-term relationships that started with a condom. The feeling or raw is beyond better than taking cock with a condom. I'm guessing some of it is psychological, knowing you have hot raw flesh on flesh, a leaking cock inside you that can explode at any time... yeah, knowing and feeling combine into a hot experience.

You certainly miss out on some pleasures with a condom - eg the feeling of being fucked with cum as lube, which is actually pretty amazing. Slightly abrasive and sends my ring sizzling with feeling. But TBH, I was being fucked with condoms only for about 40 years after HIV arrived, and I can't say I noticed much difference, really. Being fucked was still great! 😉 It certainly feels different for tops, though, and on the rare occasions I top, the feeling without a condom is incredibly more intense. Silky and stimulating the entire length of the shaft, tip to base. I hadn't actually realised the difference until I was on PrEP.

• Like 2

Ditto pretty much every response here... but then, this is BZ lol.

i don't think one can disconnect the physical from the psychological. We can be unaware, but i don't think it's possible to have 'just physical' sex.  

Using a condom, whether required by Top or bottom, means someone is holding back, that giving into fear and compromise is part of the event.  

For me, sex is about the connection between me and the Man i am with and a condom is a (purposeful)  impediment to connection.  To me, it's a contradiction. 

As an aside, i think we can also wear psychological/emotional 'condoms,'  and that the best sex is when we manage to be open and vulnerable with each other and totally connect in the moment. 

• Like 2

Agree with @tallslenderguy above but would also add the practical palaver of dealing with them when in the moment is a major distraction. 

I'm not allergic, but I've found that my arse gets to the point where it's had enough a lot quicker if there's latex involved. 

When PrEP trial came out on the NHS I remember being asked why I wanted to bareback. I remember saying that for my formative years and most of my life sex was promoted within the community as something hazardous that you had to be careful of.  I wanted to  discover the joy of not having to be paranoid about every encounter and being free of all the anxieties during and afterwards.  Using a condom conjures up all of that risk reduction hype in my head and stops me from enjoying the moment...  

• Like 5

There is obviously a difference when a condom is used. Think about this, take away disease and give anyone the option. Guarantee 100% of people choose no condom. 
Those who use condom, use it only for protection. It obviously does not enhance sex so in my case where I’m not concern about disease there is no reason for me to use condoms.  

I just love it bare in me. Balls deep is the best. A nice long fuck is best where the top changes positions but keeps pumping my ass bare until he finally builds up speed and cums deep in my ass. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

I find the difference in physical sensation to be pretty substantial. Certainly enough that I'm willing to risk STIs for it. Bare is a fair bit better than latex condoms, which are in turn better than polyurethane condoms or "femidoms" (both of those are quite nasty). I haven't tried "lambskin" condoms, but since they don't protect from STIs, there seems little point for MSM apart from as a fetish.

The psychological difference is also quite significant for some (certainly it is for me).