On 4/21/2023 at 5:17 PM, swede said:

That's all I have! I hope you've enjoyed it!
You can all show your appreciation by breeding me! 😈

I had no idea there was a limit at number of posts per day, otherwise I would've posted it in bigger chunks yesterday. 

@swede - CONGRATULATIONS ... what an amazing story - extremely well written

- in one flow and complete ... 

You might be new to writing stories BUT WOW ... you have it in you ... 

I loved the build up - and I am sure many here could relate to their own beginnings, like you described, too - the development from start when being young and innocent to turning more and more into a total cummmm dump ... which cannot get enough ... 

I am sure that many here agree with me, when I say that your story was HOT ... well written and had me rock hard with the result that I creamed my carpet with another fresh load :-))

What makes your story so special & hot, is the fact that you didn't make your audience wait for weeks no end - with hardons but no result - you produced chapter after chapter in one flow with the prize at the end ... 

I am sure that many will agree with me, when I say to you KEEP AT IT - KEEP WRITING!!! 

MAKE THIS STORY THE BEGINNING OF A SERIES - and you will be super popular here and we shall all follow you on the journey of the POZZ-Trail :-)) 

After all - your hero will make that call and will meet that mega cock again - as not many cocks ride through the inner ring ... THAT is magic and one experiences inner orgasms :-)) 

• Like 1

On 3/25/2024 at 4:55 PM, swede said:

-          “What time has he booked?”

-          “18.45”

-          “That’s the last appointment of the day. Good, then we can work overtime and we’ll be all alone in the clinic…”

@swede - you are getting BBetter and BBetter with each chapter .... 

DELICIOUS ... and I am sure - we all agree on that - KEEP WRITING !!!