What’s your favorite foreplay?

Bibttmmiami

Love kissing and then thrown against the wall and yanking my pants down roughly, followed by eating my ass out and forcing to take it deep.  My ex did that and that turned me on big time being handled like that. Couldn't even get out of my work clothes before he started rough fuckin me. 

I love to scent mark my fuckboy before I breed him. I love doin this best in the summer when it's real hot and I'm soaked with sweat. I'm always buck naked for this. I force his face into my armpits and make him lap up my pit sweat. Then I put him on his knees and slap him about his face with my hard cock and I grind my sweaty balls into his face. Then I'll stick my tongue deep in his mouth and enjoy the smell of my sweat on his face. Then I make him open his mouth and I spit in it. then I fuck and breed him

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

I can’t write here something extremely new, many of you already wrote here my favourites. Sucking and eating ass are must on both side. I love to eat asses, especially if they are already full of cum. Kissing is also necessary for me. I love nipple play too. And my absolute favourite is armpit sniffing and licking. Especially if it’s a sweaty, musky hairy one. Awwwww

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Laying blindfolded at the bathhouse with my gaping hole there’s not much in the way of foreplay. Reflecting on the things that build the most sexual tension for me, it’s when guys talk about me with other dudes. “look at that dude in the sling”, “Wanna fuck him?”, “I just watched him get fucked by some other dude”, “I’m gonna fuck him raw”, “This slut needs some dick”. “That hole feels amazing. I fucked it earlier. When you’re done I’m gonna put another load in.”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 4 weeks later...