Chat Missing

2 hours ago, rawTOP said:

I found the problem a few days ago, but work was slow, and didn't get to work on it yesterday. Will work on it today.

We appreciate the effort but please prioritise your health above all else.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, rawTOP said:

Chat should be working now...

Thanks for solving the issue rawTOP. As much as I enjoy the BZ chat room I have to agree with the above posts. Main priority should be your own health. Wish you all the best.

On 6/5/2023 at 11:07 AM, rawTOP said:

I'm back (kinda). I had a stroke 3 1/2 weeks ago. Sadly, a quick recovery isn't really an option, but I will recover - slowly. I'm trying to learn to use a one-handed keyboard in the meantime, but everything is SLOW...

I'll try to at least look into chat this week. But rehab/recovery comes first.

Praying  4U🙏 

On 5/16/2023 at 5:05 PM, drscorpio said:

Moderator's Report: I have been told I can tell you that the reason you are not getting responses from rawTOP is that he is in the hospital. There may be some time in rehab needed before he is back with us and able to work on our technical issues. Regrettably, the chat will have to be like it is until such time as he is able to work on it again. 

Sending the best energy to him for a quick and complete  recovery

@rawTOPwhat is the best way to report these types of issues?  I see I have messages but when I try to access I get this:

PDOStatement: Duplicate entry 'cumslut4play' for key 'name_UNIQUE'

Sorry you encountered an error. Details about this error have been written to our logs and will be reviewed to make sure it doesn't happen to other users.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.