Tops: what would you do if a bottom asked you to stop fucking if the bottom has already cum?

As a bottom I have never asked a top to stop fucking me when I am having orgasm or even after I have finished having one. In fact when I have an orgasm and cum it is the most pleasurable thing for both! when have my orgasms my anus starts to pulsate with rapid squeezing and releasing of my tops cock as he is fucking me. He will continue to fuck me till he cums or is ready to pull out. In my past experience having an orgasms as I am being fucked I have had tops tell me they loved it as my anus would sqeeze their cocks and release it rapidly stimulating their cocks as they fucked me.  it was both wonderful and stimulating for me as it was for the top. I think if both tried to have orgasms as they were fucking it would be far more pleasurable. As tops have loved it. with my anus squeezing and releasing as it pulsates during orgams a tops cock i certainly would never tell my top to stop because i have had an orgasm, rather continue, and maybe even spark another one. it would be very pleasurable.

On 6/11/2023 at 7:09 PM, LatinoCumdump4u said:

I think it is important for you to communicate with your partners and explain your sensitivities ahead of time.

This makes no sense at the bathhouse.

I think that a bottom has to be reasonable and accommodate to the needs of the guy fucking, but depending on the situation. IF the bottom starts shooting but realizes that the top is getting pretty close, the bottom has to let the top finish, and he'll be happy he did let the top finish.

• Like 1

• Moderators

If I cum hands free from being fucked, it doesn't make me lose my arousal. I guess because cumming hands free is so hot in and of itself. For whatever reason, I have not encountered that scenario. 

I agree with everyone else who says, no/stop means no/stop. If you want a scene where the top does not stop, it needs to be discussed ahead of time and a safe word used. 

If you prefer to be used like a human fleshlight without any regard for your health, safety, or pleasure, that is your right, too. Again, it is something you should discuss with the top, so he knows what you want. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Feels like there is a middle ground.  I mean if the guy I’m fucking is clearly struggling like hell and he asked to stop, of course.  It’s a a shame but sometimes it doesn’t work for whatever reason.  Some anatomies just don’t suit my straight rock hard bone well, and maybe that day I was a bit too horny.  It happens.

If the bottom, though, has a death grip on his cock and clearly is trying to get off and I tell him to wait, and he cums anyway.  Well then I’m keeping on fucking him whether he likes it or not (within reason, but it’s never been a problem).  Ya it can be less fun after you cum to have your guts pounded and rearranged, sorry bite down and cope for a bit. I’ll do my best to fill ya up soon enough. 😉

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

My goal isn't my own ejaculation. It's to be in the space where I want and need men in me and bringing them to the place where they're enjoying themselves enough to breed unselfconsciously and primally. I find starting with that intention brings that outcome for us both. 

That said, I've been used by enough dominant breeders who will force me to cum before they even start fucking me. Their goal being either that I'm extra tight for them, that I'm forced to endure their fuck without getting any pleasure from it, or actually feeling pain and discomfort as they feel intense pleasure in their hard use of me. I think on my starting intent and focus on the muscles that push my hole out and open them to accept and begin milking their dicks into me.

I've never cum from being fucked, although men have thought I did from the amount of precum they managed to fuck out of me. If I'm ever concerned I'm too pent up with fuck need before I hook up, I'll sometimes give myself a ruined orgasm that lets some cum ooze out but doesn't give the contractions of orgasm or cause a loss of arousal or hunger.

For those who ejaculate prematurely, it might make sense to dull the edge of your need with a ruined orgasm and see if that delays or prevents you from orgasming until you're ready.

You just encourage the bottom to not touch it and to focus on your needs. First be supportive, if they touch their cock you say 'hey, come on, be good' in a playful way - as you REMOVE their hand from their penis.

You tie their hands behind their back if they are compulsively touching. Then just tell them honestly they will get to cum when you are finished, that's when they are allowed their little faggot beat off session to spray their cum all over themselves. And warn them you will watch them until they eat it up.

Otherwise, chastity, chastity, chastity. Place a condom over it and let it fill with their leakage, then feed it to them as u spoon them as you flood them with seed. Remind them their cum is only for lubricant or a light meal after they serve as a fleshlight for a man.

• Like 1

As someone who has wound up with a severely bruised inner sphincter from the way a hung top was fucking me (not the size, I've taken bigger for SURE, was the technique), sometimes you just need a hard stop that has to be respected.  If it's "oh I came already" I never stop the top since I easily cum hands-free and keep riding through it to hope for secondary or tertiary orgasms as top works closer to cumming.

100% with everyone here, I can be a voracious top, but if someone legitimately says STOP, that's the end. This is consensual, and if they aren't happy stopping after you ask because you came, then they shouldn't be someone you are with. It becomes rape and is just the first flag for worse to come.

• Upvote 1

Interesting to see all the comments. Feels like most of you think I need to do a better job of just taking it if I’ve already said to the top in advance to carry on even if I cum.

meeting with a dom this weekend who I’ve said the same to and he’s said he will handcuff me so I can’t touch my cock. But he’s said if I still prematurely ejaculate, which he thinks is funny, then he won’t stop. So going to try harder not to complain and try and push off and let him use my hole as it deserves.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2023 at 7:21 PM, blackrobe said:

My goal isn't my own ejaculation. It's to be in the space where I want and need men in me and bringing them to the place where they're enjoying themselves enough to breed unselfconsciously and primally.

Exactly, there is psychological aspect of pleasing men, I feel quite happy when I make a top happy using my body, it's a feeling that I can't quite explain.

5 hours ago, smallcocksissyboi said:

Interesting to see all the comments. Feels like most of you think I need to do a better job of just taking it if I’ve already said to the top in advance to carry on even if I cum.

meeting with a dom this weekend who I’ve said the same to and he’s said he will handcuff me so I can’t touch my cock. But he’s said if I still prematurely ejaculate, which he thinks is funny, then he won’t stop. So going to try harder not to complain and try and push off and let him use my hole as it deserves.

Are you going to set up a "safe word" or just see it through?

If you have a "safe word" you can still beg to stop and cry and the top (if a good top) will continue to use you.

4 hours ago, hairyone said:

Are you going to set up a "safe word" or just see it through?

If you have a "safe word" you can still beg to stop and cry and the top (if a good top) will continue to use you.

We’ve agreed no safe word because I want to challenge myself to start being a better bottom when this happens. I know if I set a safe word I will resort to it two minutes in and will be a disappointment to him

• Like 1