Tops: what would you do if a bottom asked you to stop fucking if the bottom has already cum?

So unsurprisingly I came almost instantly on Saturday night while restrained. The dom who was using me almost had a devilish laugh when it happened knowing full well what was coming next.

But I did manage to not ask or beg for him to stop. I still really struggled taking it as it felt like I tightened up and he took what seemed like ages to cum. But progress at least in being a better bottom I hope

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 6/19/2023 at 11:44 AM, drscorpio said:

If I cum hands free from being fucked, it doesn't make me lose my arousal.

Some loss of intensity of the horniness is inevitable and there are a few seconds when the experience of getting fucked can be a bit uncomfortable. However, from my experiences bottoming after a few seconds in most cases I'm back horny as before and happy to keep taking cock.

On 6/19/2023 at 5:23 PM, hexfet said:

If the bottom, though, has a death grip on his cock and clearly is trying to get off and I tell him to wait, and he cums anyway.  Well then I’m keeping on fucking him whether he likes it or not (within reason, but it’s never been a problem).

I agree with this attitude and approach

• 6 months later...
On 6/23/2023 at 4:57 AM, smallcocksissyboi said:

Interesting to see all the comments. Feels like most of you think I need to do a better job of just taking it if I’ve already said to the top in advance to carry on even if I cum.

I don't see 'most' of the comments recommending this at all. What I'm seeing as the main commonality is that 1. You need to be clear with yourself what you want, and 2. Communication BEFORE play is key.

I'm a bit concerned that your take-away from all of these thoughtful opinions is that YOU are the one at fault. In my experience it's never a one-sided thing and usually pretty close to 50/50.

• Upvote 2

As a bottom, I've never had a hands-free orgasm. Squirted a little bit, but never cum. If it's one on one, then it's until the top is done creaming my hole. If I'm playing in a gloryhole booth, I get as many loads as I can, which just increases my lust for more cum, until I'm ready to blow. Then I try to breed a hole before I leave, or worst case find an excellent cock sucker.

• Like 1

I believe sex should be good for everyone involved - if it's not, and someone wants to stop for whatever reason I will stop.  Depending on the guy - and the reason - I may or may not give it another try another time.  It's not the end of the world if I don't get to cum one time lol.  Honestly, if a bottom cums while I'm fucking him that'll usually trigger my orgasm at the same time anyway 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I am vers, so I can speak from my experience as both a bottom and a top. 

As a top I can last for quite a bit of time before I cum, and it happened more than a few times for a bottom to tell me to stop once he cums. That's why I don't meet one on one anymore. I only go to sex clubs. When I fuck a hole and the guy cums and tell me to stop, I do just that. I stop and move on to the next hole. This way, I actually feel good for making the bottom cum. The more the better. 

When I bottom and I am getting fucked, I will take the cock deep for as long as the top wants. I may possibly be in a minority but when I bottom I try to connect with the top: with their rythm, their body movements, etc. I believe that fucking, like kissing, or hugging, involves two people. And I like the idea of both people being involved in the moment and pleasureable for both. If it's not, then better stop and move on. I don't like the idea of 'unauthorised' pain. Sex should be pleasureable. 

Anyway, my contribution to this thread is that if the bottom cums and tell me to stop I will. But would also like for the bottom to acknowledge what a good fuck I am and offer a helping hand. You know, manners maketh the man 🙂 *or the woman for that matter 

At the end of the day, common sense should prevail without much drama and bad feelings. 

• Like 2

Essentially, it's a question of whether or not the Top believes that a bottom is an equal partner in the scene.  

It takes at least 2 willing men to Breed, which means that if 50% of the pair - for whatever reason  - wants the fuck to end, that's it.  Anything less than that mutual respect implies a messed up mindset.  Sure, there are bottoms who say they're not worth valuing, but I don't buy that.  What I've found through the years, is that lifting them up, rather than diminishing them, makes any fuck far more thrilling. 

I'm not addressing a negotiated, S/m B/d scene, which I've commented on any number of times.  Negotiated role-play can be earth-shattering for both the T and b.  I'm merely commenting on the basic level of respect we all owe to every other guy.

If we can't respect each other enough to allow each other to be a partner in the fuck, might just as well stay home and toss one off.  So, to answer the OP, of course I'd stop, make sure the bottom is ok, and move on to the next one.  

• Thanks 1

It's too bad that  a bottom loses interest in sex once he cums. I can cum, have the Top continue to fuck me, and cum again once he's injected his seed in me. Hopefully, we both can get off two or three times. 

Back when I used to bottom, many decades ago, I would sometimes cum while getting fucked. Usually it was when I knew the top was about to cum in me, that would turn me on so much that I would cum. Even if my top took awhile I would still be aroused enough to enjoy our fuck after I came. I think it was more of a prostate orgasm than anything which left me wanting more.

As a top if the bottom asks me to stop I will. But if I know he is cumming it usually makes me cum too. I have rarely been asked to stop and pull out, usually it is just something like "please hurry".

Some bottoms are weird. They will carry on about me being too big and hurting them, I'm not overly endowed BTW, and before 48 hours goes by they will call and arrange another hook up.

As a bottom I remember a long time ago when cumming would dampen my libido. I never asked the top to stop because I was in it for both our pleasure. But after years of sex I`ve been conditioned (happily) into a cum fetish of sorts. Now adding that messy element of cum makes the sex more nasty (in a good way) and really gets me... let's just say animated. 😋

I do agree with others I have read, once one party says to stop, it should end. I also understand that the other party would probably not want to hook up again. Respect for both parties' side of the situation is important.

It depends on who I am fucking

if it is a trick/ hook up … even a trick that is a Dom/sub scene… if the bottom asks you to stop - for any reason… (because he came or any other reason) than you  stop

(and if you are lucky maybe it is not so much a “stop” as “pause” and with a little break you can get him back in the mood)

if, however, it is with a sub that you know very well (bf of fwb) where you have a real relationship/ understanding, then it would depend on what is happening …. And how the sub says it … there is the “STOP” because the pain is no longer erotic … and there is the “stop” because they “kind of” want to stop, or it is part of the scene - for the “STOP” you stop…. For the “stop” … not always 

This is the reason when in a rough scene I don’t really like bondage… partly as I like knowing that they are willingly submitting….(and they know they are submitting… they can’t blame the bondage) and that way I know the if the sub really wants it to stop he can get up and stop it

13 minutes ago, onlyraw said:

This is the reason when in a rough scene I don’t really like bondage… partly as I like knowing that they are willingly submitting….(and they know they are submitting… they can’t blame the bondage) and that way I know the if the sub really wants it to stop he can get up and stop it

I understand a Dominant’s pleasure in having a submissive willingly submit without bondage, but when bound a submissive doesn’t blame the bondage for the fact that he’s submitting - what he submitted to in the first place was allowing himself to be placed in bondage in the total control of another man. Whatever follows is simply an extension of that submission. If he blames the bondage he never submitted to begin with, and arguably isn’t acting as a submissive.

Likewise, if you’re Dominating a submissive with the expectation that he’ll just assert himself whenever he wishes to stop, you’re not really Dominating, and don’t realize the state of sub-space on the submissive mind. Once in sub-space, the submissive is strongly inclined to continue to take whatever the Dominant is doing, even if it involves discomfort or pain. He’s likely to go well beyond the point at which he would normally ask for a stop, even reaching a point of desperation - thus the need for safewords.

I have submitted many, many times to Dominants who took what they were doing to extremity. It never once occurred to me to just get up and stop it - I was submitting.

I would always stop. I ve been in this situation as a bottom and if I had cum I would back away causing the tops dick to fall out of my asss.....That being said as Ive gotten older Ive found that if I do cum I will allow the guy to fuck me because within a short amount of time I usually get back in the zone thinking how much I want my tops load.  Previously I would always regret disengaging and missing a load.