Cheating Slut Gets Used and Whored Out

azncumbucket

Part 1

Goosebumps spread all over my smooth legs as Tony rubbed his ice-cold, calloused hands over my thighs. I bounced gently in his lap, teasing him with my oiled-up, smooth cunt. He groaned as he licked my nipple, a stiff finger sliding between my cheeks, massaging my taint and rubbing my hole. I was spending the cloudy Thursday afternoon with Tony, a 56 year-old chem dealer with his own basement apartment in seedy Detroit.

I’m a 19 year-old 5’6” year-old Chinese boy living with my husband, Ben, a 48 year-old 6’2” pilot who is a self-professed lover of smooth Asian boys. I had met him on Grindr when he flew into my hometown of LA shortly after I had turned 18, and my parents still think I had moved across the country in college to study business. In reality, I boarded a plane to Detroit to live with Ben, who had proposed to me after a weekend of breeding me at his hotel.

Ben’s money and lifestyle on the road made it all too easy for me to meet Daddy Tony and get hooked on T. I know the looks I get from being seen with a middle-aged man, always dressed like a slut. My friends and family in LA would never understand, and I see the looks of disgust that get thrown our way when Ben takes me out on the town, but I love older men. Especially horny, filthy, sleazy older men like Daddy Tony, who stood 5’8” and had a hairy, ripe body. A carpet of unkempt gray hair lined his pale torso. He wore a tattered gray wife-beater stained with sweat and who knows what else and a pair of sweaty black socks crusty from stepping around in filth. He fondled me in his dark basement studio with only slivers of the afternoon sun that made it through his blinds. Conversations, car horns, and footsteps buzzed at street level. Ah, the sound of people coming home from work and school, unaware of the dirty sin just a few feet away.

“That jockstrap makes me so horny, baby,” Daddy Tony whispered as he slurped my nipple, his thick mustache and beard tickling me.

“Yeah, Daddy? You make me so horny too,” I cooed softly, looking deeply into his fiendish, hungry eyes. His eyes were black and dilated, his smile wicked. He twirled his finger around my tight, greasy oily jockstrap, snapping it. We shifted a little bit on his mattress, which was trashed. The sheet was soaked and crumpled into one corner, revealing the yellowing mattress underneath, which was covered in glass pipes resting on dirty paper towels, at least a half-dozen bottles of poppers, torches, dildos, cock rings, half-empty or spilled bottles of lube, baby oil, and grease.

“I know something that’ll make you even hornier for daddy,” he whispered, grinning. I looked at his crooked yellow teeth and took in his rank breath. It was a familiar stench, always reminding me of guys who’ve been partying for so long. “Would you like that?” My skin jumped at the thought of getting even more spun. He picked up a used pipe and held it to my lips. I savored the rough chemical taste and watched as clouds slowly curled up and started tumbling in the bowl of the glass pipe as Daddy Tony held the torch to the pipe. Daddy Tony watched closely as I slowly started sucking in as the clouds started twirling hard in the bulb, wisps of vapor peeking out.

“Yeahh, nice big hit, boy,” he whispered. I pulled away, coughing out a thick stream of white that never seemed to end. I coughed and gagged at the chemical taste as I felt the heat course through my body and FUCK I felt good. And horny. And filthy. “Fuck yeahh,” Daddy Tony groaned. “Daddy likes his boys tweaked up. Is that what you want, baby? Dirty little slut boy?”

“Fuck yeah, Daddy,” I groaned, leaning over to kiss Daddy Tony. His breath tasted like cigarettes and chemicals. He slurped back hungrily, thick tendrils of spit coating my face as he licked me. “I want you to be mine, baby boy.” I knew what that meant. That’s what Ben said while he bred me too, before he even knew my name. In fact, I don’t remember ever telling Daddy Tony my name. He just knows me as baby boy.

“I’m sorry, Daddy,” I said as he strummed my jockstrap. “You know I’m married.”

“Daddy will take care of you better,” he groaned before roughly coating his fingers with a foamy glob of yellowish spit. “Get on your back, baby boy.”

“Yes, Daddy.” I brushed back some pipes and popper bottles and laid back on the rough piss-stained sheet. I spread my thin, smooth legs and flexed by feet. Although I have beautiful feet that men love. I aimed my perfectly hairless pussy at Daddy Tony, trying to open my slender, perfectly smooth legs as wide as possible. He turned on his phone’s flashlight and pointed it at my hole. My oily cheeks reflected the light, greasy from the baby oil.

I whimpered and moaned as Daddy Tony slid a finger into my hole, still coated with wads of spit. I looked right in his eyes, which were full of lust as they fixated on the sight of his meaty finger popping into my tight pussy. He groaned as he felt the warmth around his finger and felt my moans.

“Your husband know you’re here with me, baby boy?” he whispered as he slipped his finger in and out of my hole. I grinned devilishly, knowing I had just kissed Ben goodbye before he left for the airport that morning. I had been on Grindr chatting with Daddy Tony even while he was packing his suitcase.

“Of course not, Daddy,” I purred. “He’d kill me if I knew I was with you, daddy.” The sound of that made Daddy Tony light up and start shredding my hole with his finger like a pogo stick.

“Little slut,” he groaned before spitting on my face. He pulled his fingers out, leaned over and grabbed a small tub of white greasy lube. “You know what this is, baby?”

“What is it, Daddy?”

“Chem lube,” he said with a sinister grin. He fished for one of the little baggies on the bed that still had maybe a gram or two of T in it. He dumped the whole thing in the lube then stuffed the baggie in my mouth. “Lick it clean, slut.”

It tasted bitter and so good. I felt my whole body get hot and twitchy immediately while his fingers re-entered me and I felt a burn in my body. While Daddy Tony massaged the booty bump in my hole, I grabbed a bottle of poppers and hit it hard. Back and forth, one nostril after another while I watched him finger me. I looked into Daddy Tony’s eyes, my eyes cross-eyed and bugged out. My body felt so warm and the whole room was spinning. I couldn’t even speak as a bit of spittle dripped out of my mouth, all the drugs hitting me at once.

“Daddy…Daddy I’m so horny. I need Daddy’s raw cock.”

“Yeah, baby?” Daddy Tony groaned, staring excitedly into my eyes. “You’re so fucked up, baby. I love a tweaked boy. But let’s make sure you get more fucked up.” His eyes looked predatory as he grinned, spraying maximum impact on a dirty towel and shoving it on my face. I moaned, my eyes rolling back into my head. I was in heaven.

“Fuck me…Furk me daddy, please,” I slurred. Daddy Tony leaned forward, his rancid sweat dripping from his leathery face onto my body as I felt the mushroom head of his 6” dick stretch my hole and push inside. I could tell his dick would normally hurt, but all the drugs had loosened my pussy enough that it eagerly gave into his dick. Daddy Tony’s dick was incredibly hard and warm.

“Ohhh, FUCK!” he groaned as he pushed all the way to his balls, and I moaned softly as he started to thrust. “Daddy…”

“Dirty fucking slut,” he groaned, his mouth dropping open in pleasure as his dilated pupils glared fiendishly at me with lust. I moaned weakly as he pushed his warm, wet cock into my hole in and out, slowly at first. He wrapped one rough hand around my left ankle and pressed his other hand down on my mouth. He balled up a thick wad of spit, foaming through his piss yellow teeth, and spat it roughly only my face before grinning.

“Such a bad boy,” he whispered, pumping harder. My eyes rolled back into my head as I felt his thick cock rip through my cunt, pressing the slight burn of the chem lube into the walls of my hole. He pulled out completely, his cock dripping with grease, and he strapped on a tight cock ring before sloppily sprinkling some crystals on the head of his dick.

“Take the poppers, boy,” he ordered. I eagerly grabbed the oily bottle of poppers, fumbling to screw the top open before pressing the bottle against one nostril while holding the other. I took several deep inhales before moving to the other nostril while Daddy Tony fingered my hole, watching hungrily. He smiled with pleasure as he could see my eyes getting even more unfocused, my face contorting as my head spun. I heard a faint buzz, my vision blurring as I tried to focus on Daddy Tony’s leathery face in the dark.

“Yeahhh,” he growled, pushing his dick in. I yelped as I felt a sharp burn, every crystal searing into my pussy as he kept moving in. The poppers loosened up my hole and let him in, but I still bucked as he thrust in, not giving a fuck about how much the booty bump burned my hole. He pressed down on me, splitting my legs as open as he can.

“Hold your fucking legs, boy,” he commanded. I did as he told, clumsily trying to keep my legs open as wide as I could while the world spun around me, desperate to keep his cock deep inside me. He buried all the way in, both of us groaning loudly as his dick ground into my soft wet pussy, wrecking it. Once he was in and was satisfied, he grinned before spitting on my face again. Then, he grabbed my throat with one hand while he raised his hand and slapped me in the face with full force as he begin to fuck roughly.

“Fuuu…Ng, FUCK,” I slurred.

“Shut the fuck up you nasty cheating whore!” he barked, slapping me again as I squealed. The bed creaked as he rammed me, his dick sloshing in and out of my loosening cunt. “FUCK yeah, that cunt feels so fucking good. That’s what you’re good for, right slut? Making daddy feel good?”

“Yes, daddy!” I moaned.

“Fuck yeah!” he spat on me again as he rough fucked me. “Your husband know his boy is a junkie who likes getting used like a fucking faggot?”

“No,” I managed between pumps, earning a wad of spit that coated my eye. It burned, but I couldn’t care, in ecstasy from Daddy Tony’s cock ripping into me. Slosh, slosh, slosh.

“Yeah? Fucking trashy slut,” he growled, pausing to remove my left hand from my leg. He took the silver wedding band off my ring finger and tossed it aside. It landed somewhere in the pile of food packaging and empty water bottles somewhere on the floor. I got even more turned on remembering my handsome husband taking me to a pawn shop near the courthouse in Vegas to buy the rings last minute, him dressed in his pilot uniform, me dressed in a skimpy crop top and booty shorts. We got married moments later, with even the Vegas officiant looking wary. “You’re mine now, baby,” he had said, and that night we made love at the motel all night. “I love my Asian pussy boy.”

“I love you too, Daddy!”

I smirked at the memory as Daddy Tony grabbed my neck again, barking, “Your husband should fucking throw you out onto the streets or sell you, you fucking whore! A bad boy like should just be whored out like a cheap piece of trash!”

“Yes, Daddy! Whore me out, daddy!” I moaned. Fap, fap, fap. I felt Daddy Tony speed up as he got excited.

“Oh, I’ll fucking you whore you out all week, you dirty slut,” he said. “I’m gonna pump that drugged up cunt with my seed and rent you out to as many nasty fuckers as I can.”

“Fuck yeah, Daddy!” SMACK!

“Shut the fuck up, faggot,” he grunted, his face close to mine. He quickened his pace again, tightening his grip on my throat as I gagged. My feet bounced and flailed as he shredded as hard as he could, his cock now as hard as a rock pole.

“Take my fucking load, you bitch!” With that, he thrust into me hard, sending shockwaves through my body. He roared, and I felt his dick pulse in my hole as he unloaded inside me. “FUCK!”

Daddy Tony pulled out and wiped himself off as I laid there, still fingering my whole like a zombie. He buzzed around, drinking water and wiping himself off, staring as his phone. His face still looked angry, and as he unwinded, I took another hit of the pipe. He laid down and joined me after a few puffs, freshening up his high himself. His post-nut clarity seemed to hit him for a minute, as he didn’t look in my direction or shotgun his hits, just mindlessly rubbing my smooth slim body. After about an hour or three of almost total silence, smoking, and cruising on grindr, BBRT, and Adam4Adam, he moved over and lubed up my hole with some spit.

“I got some guys who wanna fuck you,” he said. “I want you to get really fucked up. You want G?”

“Fuck yeah, daddy,” I moaned, still wired and sticky from sweat and tons of spit on my face.

“Good boy.” He got up and poured 2 small cups of coke and measured some G. “Just giving you a little boy. I want you to feel these cocks destroy that little cunt.” He moved back to the bed and offered me my portion. We clinked our glasses and downed the G, and I instantly felt heat rush through my body once again as I felt incredibly nauseous for a minute. I gagged a little, but Daddy Tony put his mouth against mine and kissed me softly, his tongue perversely slurping the inside of my mouth. I immediately forgot my nausea as I leaned into Daddy Tony. I felt a finger and the familiar burn at my hole.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 2

Part 2

“Beautiful pussy,” he groaned. “Daddy’s gotta piss and it would be nice to see how fucked up you get if I filled you with my chem piss. Would you like that boy?”

“Yes, please,” I said, still leaning forward for another kiss, but he pulled away and grabbed my face. He spit on my face and licked me roughly as I moaned, his other hand rubbing the shards into my hole as my body twitched from the burn. I loved how he fingered my pussy.

“I didn’t tell the guys coming over you’re gonna be full of piss, but I want you to hold it in as long as you can for Daddy, alright, slut?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Good boy.” And right there on the bed, he grabbed a small funnel still greasy and stained from the last time he used it. “Lift your legs up.”

With my ass completely over my body, he greased the funnel in chem lube before driving it down. He stood above me, holding the funnel in place as, slowly but surely, a dark yellow liquid trickled out of his sweaty dick and into the funnel. He pissed more than my ass could hold in at once, so a bunch of piss splashed onto my body, mixing  with the oils and getting onto his bed. He didn’t care. He stopped himself and continued several times to make sure as much piss went into my hole as possible. After he was done, he held me like that there for a minute.

“Hold it in, boy. Hold it in.” I clenched my ass, letting the piss drain into me and waiting for the chem piss to eventually hit me. Daddy Tony used heavily, so I knew there was tons of T in my hole right now, mixed with his dirty piss and cum. When he was sure, he slipped the funnel out and put his finger back in. He started fucking it roughly, piss splashing out even as I tried to hold it in. I moaned, my insides already feeling so full and rocked even harder by the pressure of his finger, which viciously jabbed into me like a pogo stick. His eyes were glued to my hole, pleased at the sight of his thick, wrinkled finger jamming into my perfectly smooth cunt, piss splashing out every time he suddenly ripped it out.

We heard a knock on the door. Daddy Tony withdrew his finger and went to get the door. They exchanged a brief “hey” as the man walked into view, a rugged looking Latino man in maybe his 50s or 60s with a tan, leathery face. Even in the dark, I could tell he had a deep tan. He was around 6’ tall and was dressed in a polo, dark wash jeans, and loafers. He had frizzy gray hair with a busy goatee. He had a slender build overall, but I could see the veins and muscles on his arms. He took off his shades as he looked at me, unzipping his pants. I saw on his wrist what looked like an expensive watch and, unmistakenly, a wedding band. He signaled for me to turn around, and I got on all fours, aiming my leaking hole towards him. Daddy Tony crawled onto the bed, cradling my face against his drenched wife-beater, looking straight at the guest.

“You party?” he asked.

“No, but you guys can,” he said in a deep, unemotional voice. “He already fucked up?”

“Yeah.”

“Used?”

“Yeah, just filled him myself,” Daddy Tony said matter-of-factly. Sometimes you don’t know how men would react, especially married guys who don’t want to be covered in filth and dipping their dicks into cum-filled holes, but the guy just licked his lips and said, “Fuck, that’s hot.”

The married man kicked off his jeans and loafers and pulled off his polo. He had just a layer of white fuzz on his chest framed by a gold chain. His legs were sculpted and insanely muscular, his calves jutting out like solid rocks. I was getting so turned on; I would’ve fucked anyone Daddy Tony invited, but this john happened to be everything I loved in a man: strong, older, seedy, and married. He crawled on the bed like a predator, wincing at the cold wetness.

“Why the fuck is it wet?” he asked, a little annoyed.

“I pissed on the boy and inside him,” Daddy Tony said.

“Hah! So he’s still got piss inside him?”

“Yeah. My chem piss,” Daddy Tony said proudly. During the entire exchange, Daddy Tony never looked at me, only at the guest, whose name we never found out but we’ll refer to him as John.

“Fuck, those pictures didn’t lie,” John said excitedly. “Really nasty fucking whore like you said.” He ran his cold, leathery hands over my body, his fingers thinner but more firm.

“Hell, yeah. You got the cash?”

“Yeah. You got change?” John reached into his jeans pocket and pulled out a $20 bill from his wallet.

“Only got a couple singles lying around,” Daddy Tony responded, to which John just shrugged.

“You guys got anything other than T then? I’ll toss an extra 40 if you got any rock.”

“I actually do,” Daddy Tony grinned. He looked down at me. I had my neck craned, just looking at John #1, who returned my eye contact and grinned. He massaged my oily sweaty body with his hands. Before Daddy Tony went to fetch the drugs, he grabbed my chin to face him, his face contorted with a sadistic anger as he spit on me roughly and licked my cheeks and nose all over.

“Your only job is to please him,” he commanded. “You got that, slut?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good boy.” He fetched a blackened crack pipe and filled it with rock and a lighter as I was left alone on the bed with John #1. I had yet to feel the heat of the man’s body, as he still fondled and groped me from a distance, just sliding his rough hands around my body as he sighed.

“Fucking nasty boy,” John #1 whispered with pleasure. At this point, the chem piss and the G had hit me with full force, and the whole room felt distorted once again. I felt this intense heat and lust, as his hands gave me goosebumps all over. His hands felt so good, and I could feel the cold sting of his wedding band as he massaged me. Unbelievably spun, I lightly writhed as he tweaked my nipples and ran his hands down my sides and massaged my pelvis. He inched closer and pressed his body against my back, his warm dry body, rough skin, and solid muscles feeling so good against my smooth, slippery skin. I could smell his musk behind a small hint of cologne, which may have been overwhelmed by the stink of piss, sweat, and whatever else.

He took a break from massaging me as Daddy Tony handed him the pipe and got back on the bed. He then grabbed the tina pipe that still had quite a bit left, pressed it to my lips, and flicked his lighter. We both watched again as the clouds slowly began to swirl, and Daddy Tony rolled the pipe as I started to inhale. He kept it up, making sure I took a massive hit. High out of my mind, I was mesmerized by the swirling clouds and focused just on getting as much as possible. When he removed the pipe, Daddy Tony leaned in for a shotgun, and thick swirls of vapor encircled us as we kissed. I could smell the distinct sour smell of the crack as John #1 blew wisps of smoke on my face.

“Oh, fuckkk man,” he groaned out of pleasure. “Been a fucking while since I’ve smoked rock.” He hit the pipe again, and this time shotgun it to me as Daddy Tony took a hit of T himself. John #1 kissed passionately and had a more bony feel, his tongue more pointed than Daddy Tony’s. Just as he saw the crack smoke escape my mouth, Daddy Tony grabbed my head and shotgunned a massive hit that I struggled to take in. It was so heavy that clouds overflowed between our mouths, and I coughed out thick white puffs.

“Ohhh yeah, little tweaker slut!” John #1 grinned. “Fuck, such a dirty little boy. I love a nasty little slut boy.”

“I love horny daddies, especially married ones,” I whispered back. Daddy Tony grinned as John #1 chuckled and leaned in for a kiss again. He kissed me softly this time, lovingly. I could feel the white hairs of his beard and light mustache tickling me as we slurped. He ran his hands all over me, and I could feel Daddy Tony tweaking my nipples. Sandwiched between the two men, I was in heaven, with John #1’s warm naked body against mine while I rested my on Daddy Tony’s stomach. I could feel Daddy Tony’s socks rub against my legs as my small, dirty feet brushed against John’s much bigger feet. I could feel his long toenails and the bony tops of his feet.

“What do you like about married men, boy?” John asked.

“The boy’s married too,” Daddy Tony said with a chuckle.

“Wow. How old are you?”

“19,” I answered. “I married at 18.”

“No fucking way,” John said in disbelief. “And does the lucky man know you’re here?”

“Nope,” I said with a mischievous smirk. John licked his lips and leaned in for another kiss. I groaned, feeling an intense intimacy with the man. He kissed me the way my husband did after we got hitched.

“One second,” Daddy Tony said, presumably feeling slighted at the sight. I looked over and he grabbed my face. “Open up,” he ordered. I did as told and he spat roughly into my mouth….then again, and a third time.

“Fuck, that’s hot,” I heard John whisper behind me he reached into my jockstrap and fondled my balls. His other hand tweaked my nipples as he watched Daddy Tony fill my mouth with his spit.

“Now kiss him, faggot,” Daddy Tony demanded. I arched my neck back to John, who eagerly planted his lips onto mine, a combination of all of our spit speckling his mustache and dripping down our chins.

“Babyyy,” the older man groaned. “You have no idea how long I’ve waited for a young slut like you… and to know you’re married to another man. Is he an older guy?”

“Yeah,” I responded. “White daddies are my favorite.”

“Yeah?” he echoed with perverse sweetness as his hand slipped past my balls to my hole, one finger circling my pussy lips. “Fuck…so sloppy and smooth. A thousand times better than my wife’s pussy.”

“And you can fucking wreck him and use him in ways I bet you can’t with your wife,” Daddy Tony said, and the two men shared a fraternal smile. “You can fuck him however you want. Degrade him and hurt him.” I looked at Daddy Tony hungrily as he said that, and he smiled back at me before grabbing me and shoving me on his soft dick. It was completely limp, especially after one nut and all the drugs, but it was so wet and sticky from sweat and cum. I basked in the stench of his pubes, pulling back to spit on his cock before putting his cock in my mouth and slurping again. I relished his intoxicating manstink as I slurped his dick affectionately.

“Fuck, that’s hot,” I heard John say behind me as he inserted a finger into my hole. A good amount of chem piss came out with his finger, continuing to drip down my leg, staining the sheets below. The strong smell of stale chem piss wafted through his room, mixing with all the other odors. The piss startled him, but he re-inserted his finger, moving it around as he felt all the warm liquid inside.

“He’s got my piss, cum, chem lube, and a couple booty bumps up there,” Daddy Tony said proudly. “You sure you’re not worried about your wife smelling you at home?”

“Hah! Fuck that bitch,” John spat, suddenly fingering me more aggressively. “She spends my money and isn’t even worth a fuck anymore. Our sons are already in their 30s and I crash there if I need to.” Daddy Tony’s dick slipped out of my mouth in surprise.

“Wow, older than me,” I said.

“Oh yeah, boy,” John laughed as he licked his lips at the piss splashing out of my hole as he jammed a second finger in and started roughly fucking me. I began moaning loudly at the sudden intrusion, unable to hold onto the chem piss.

“Shut the FUCK up,” Daddy Tony snarled, grabbing my hair and shoving my face back onto his dick. “Suck my dick, you stupid fucking slut!”

“Bet the fucking faggot would wanna fuck my boys too,” John laughed. “You see how excited he looked? Fuck, I’d disown my boys if they were little tweaker faggots like him. Fucking filled with piss and taking raw cock from men my age? I bet your parents would do the same, if they haven’t already, huh boy?” As he spoke, I felt his dick line up against my hole.

“Fuck, yeah,” Daddy purred, putting the poppers underneath my nose again. “Look at me, bitch!” I gazed up at him, his cock still in my dick as he squeezed the bottle of poppers under my nose and didn’t remove it even after 3-4 inhales from one nostril. My whole body loosened, and I was hit with an insatiable need for cock. I wasn’t done, though. Daddy Tony moved to the other nostril and made me huff until I couldn’t even say my name, barely even noticing as John’s long dick, already erect, poked at my sloppy, dripping, piss-stained cunt. His dick was much longer, maybe over 9” but thinner and solid like a straight rod.

He slid in, his head popping in with barely any resistance. It felt amazing; it had been hours since I had Daddy Tony’s cock, and I had been desperate for this feeling. Meanwhile, Daddy Tony’s cock started growing in my mouth as he looked hungrily at the sight of John pushing into me. John pressed my head down on Tony’s dick as he shoved in with one swift motion, eliciting a muffled yelp.

“Careful with the fucking teeth, faggot!” Daddy Tony barked, spitting on my face. I tried my best to gape my throat and to stay still while John’s long pole slammed in to the hilt, hitting so deep that I felt an intense ache, especially with the pressure of all the cum and piss already inside me.

“FUCKING GOOD pussy,” John roared. “I could get addicted to that ass!” I continued to moan through Daddy Tony’s dick as he began fucking me viciously. I felt it even in my belly button, and I could feel even more piss flooding out of my hole as he rammed in without abandon, his balls slapping loudly against my ass cheeks. The bread creaked so hard it felt like it might break underneath us. I was in heaven, spun out of my mind and swimming in Daddy Tony’s musk as his dick hardened and started hitting the back of my throat while John rammed me from behind savagely.

“You like that, whore? Suck my fucking dick!” Daddy Tony yelled. “Nasty little homewrecker. Feels so fucking good watching you suck my cock while you make me money with that filthy used up cunt.” I looked at him helplessly as he pulled me off his cock and slapped me with as much force as he could.

“Fuck, yeah!” John grunted excitedly from behind. He grabbed me by the hair, tilting my head back while he spanked me as hard as he could. “Smack the fucking whore again. Harder this time!”

Daddy Tony grinned at the sight of my face, dripping with sweat that began mixing with all the spit, held in place by John just waiting to be slapped. He raised his hand and smacked me as hard as he could, almost sending my head flying out of John’s hand. Totally disoriented, I could see stars, but before I could recover, Daddy Tony slapped me again with just as much force, followed by a quick one. Almost immediately John grabbed me by the throat with his other hand, choking me while Daddy Tony spat in my mouth before standing up and shoving his dick into my throat. He jammed his now hard dick into my throat until I gagged, completely out of breath, snot and spittle flying everywhere. He pulled out, giving me a second to breathe before jamming it back in. The harder I gagged, the harder John pounded, now sliding back in and ramming back in as hard as he can.

At this point, there was another knock on the door. Daddy Tony pulled out of my mouth and went to open the door. I couldn’t see who was behind me, but a gruff voice said, “Hey. Here.” There was the exchange of cash and I could hear clothes falling to the floor.

“Fucking hot, man,” the guy groaned, rubbing his dick as he watched from the corner of the room. I turned around to see a 6’5” heavy-set man who looked to be in his late 30s with wild curly hair under a black beanie and a disheveled light beard. He was dressed in a plain black T and had a sleeve down his right arm and a tattoo of a cross on his right temple. He wore faded baggy jeans that he unzipped to reveal a 7” uncut cock. He wore no underwear underneath. He kicked off his shoes and stood there in his dirty white socks. John only briefly looked to acknowledge his presence without stopping his onslaught. Walking into the sight of me getting rammed as hard as possible on a filthy piss-stained bed and immediately being exposed to the loud sound of moans and brutal fucking seemed to turn the man on even more. Once again, we never learned his name, so we’ll refer to him as David.

“Fuck that slut,” David encouraged from the side of the room as Daddy Tony walked around to the bed and repacked drugs for the group. At this point, John had roped me into a sloppy kiss as he pounded me, whispering to me in between breaths.

“Do you love me, baby?” he whispered between breaths.

“I love you too, Daddy,” I moaned softly, now fully in the rhythm of John’s rampant thrusts. At this point, David moved over to tweak my nipples while Daddy Tony sat in a seat at his desk filling the pipe, completely unmoved by the fucking. Perhaps motivated by the voyeur, John grabbed my throat, spit on my nose and mouth, and licked it off. Then, for the first time, he raised his left hand, the one still wearing his wedding ring, and slapped me hard across the face while he pulled all the way out and slammed back in. I yelped as the other men cheered in encouragement.

“Yeah, baby? You still love me, baby?” John whispered.

“Yes, Daddy,” I moaned through his fingers.

“Yeah? Fucking faggot. Daddy loves violating your worthless cunt. I love cheating on my wife with young pussy but young hot babes won’t put out for an older married man like me. But a nasty little faggot like you is just what I need.” With that, he spanked me hard and looked up at the trucker. "You want him to suck your dick?”

“Yeah. Get me hard,” David grunted, sliding his soft filthy dick in my mouth. I felt Daddy Tony loom over me, pulling me off David’s dick after a minute or so just to feed me another big shotgun. Then, poppers again and a dose of maximum impact before being shoved back onto David’s thick uncut cock. The men wasted no time while I was freshly fucked up, with David, who was already getting hard fast, fucking my face mercilessly right away. I gagged loudly as he did, my face leaking from how hard he was using my throat. Only when I almost threw up did he pull me off, with Daddy Tony ready to feed me another big hit.

“Fuck, that’s hot,” David groaned. “Look at him all fucked up. How’s that tina taste, boy?” Before I could respond, he rammed his cock down my throat again. Vapor still leaked out of my mouth as he rammed into my mouth, and Daddy Tony laughed.

“I gotta piss again. Can I borrow his mouth?” he asked.

“Fuck yeah, you gonna piss down his throat?” David asked, excited. “Fucking nasty.” He pulled his dick out and John held my head back as Daddy Tony leaned over, put his now soft dick in my mouth, and unloaded. I guzzled as fast as I could, with piss still dripping down my chin and over the bed as he flooded my mouth faster than I could swallow. His piss was unbelievably bitter and had the distinct metallic tang of chem piss. My stomach churned as he pumped his piss into me, but I got turned on as fuck knowing that it would get me even more high.

“Fucking NASTY!” David repeated with excitement. After Daddy Tony was done pissing, I started slurping his dick, and he groaned with pleasure. At this point, the whole bed was soaked with puddles upon puddles of piss.

“Disgusting fucking whore,” John grunted. “I’m getting close. I’m gonna fill that cunt with my 4-day load. You want that cum, baby?” I gurgled in response, still slurping Daddy Tony’s dick as John mounted me even higher, ripping me as hard as he can as I felt his dick get even harder, which I hadn’t thought was possible. He rammed me at a different angle, and I had to drop Daddy Tony’s dick out of my mouth to yelp.

“TAKE MY FUCKING SEED, STUPID WHORE!” he roared as he busted in me, and I felt the slightest tinge of warm liquid inside. My whole was completely warm and slippery from his cum when he pulled out, a few drops leaking out. I could tell it was an enormous load. After heaving a few heavy sights from exhaustion, John kissed me deeply while the other two watched on and his dick softened and slipped out.

“Thanks for the pussy. Such a good boy,” he whispered affectionately before pushing himself off. “If I had the energy and the time, I’d fuck you again.”

“Please… please don’t leave, daddy,” I moaned, earning another kiss from John.

“Daddy’s gotta go home to his wife, but he’ll think about destroying your pussy all night, baby.” And with that, he pulled on his clothes and left without even rinsing himself off. As he did, Daddy Tony grabbed me by the hair and pulled me off the bed, enraged.

“The fuck was that, boy? You tell another man you love him while I’m right there? Did you forget I’m the one renting you out and giving you drugs, boy?”

“I’m sorry, Daddy!” I yelped.

“Fuck you, slut,” he snarled, spitting on my again before dragging me into the bathroom and throwing me on the floor. His bathroom was small and cramped and was a wreck, with debris everywhere and yellow and brown bathtub. The place looked like a gas station bathroom with a shower. He slapped a towel on the cold linoleum and dragged me on top. David lingered by the door, and Daddy Tony encouraged him to come in. The three of us were cramped in the little dingy bathroom, but it was enough to fuck.

“Lay on your back,” he ordered. “Spread your legs and show him your sloppy hole.” I did as ordered, spreading my legs as wide as I can as I laid on the floor. As I did so, Daddy Tony stepped on my face, forcing his piss-soaked dirty black sock in my nose and mouth. I moaned helplessly as he pulled my legs even further apart. David jerked at the doorway, staring at the scene with straight lust. I could only see Daddy Tony’s legs tower over me and a glimpse of his maddened look, his gray beard coated with drying globs of his spit.

“You’re just a breeding hole for men,” He said, rubbing his foot into my face. “The only love you’re gonna get from a real man is being used, abused, and degraded for our pleasure, and your job is to love and worship me and any man I rent you out to. But you also deserve to be punished for it, you got me, whore?”

“Look at him,” David sneered. “Fucking whore dripping on the bathroom floor. This is what I fucking need.” He crawled in between my legs, and I felt him spit on his cock before sliding his cock in my hole. It was much thicker than John’s, about 7”. I moaned in ecstasy, my hole feeling so empty after the last fuck.

“Mmmph!” I tried to scream as David rammed into me without mercy. I could feel his denim rubbing against my hips as cock tore through me, reminding me of how wet and cummy my hole was. He fucked me rough while he choked me, making me cough and gag as I struggled for air. Daddy Tony removed his foot and squatted down shoving his ass into my mouth.

“Lick it, whore,” he demanded, and I slurped his rank, hairy ass as hard as I could while trying to ignore the pressure around my neck. “Oh fuck, that feels good.”

“Yeah, lick that ass, whore. That’s all you’re good for,” David said excitedly, pumping into me hard. He rammed into me, excited by the sight of me suffocating on Tony’s ass and his unbridled enjoyment of it. Finally, Tony shifted back, moving my head onto his lap, propping me up by my shoulders so I could face David clearly while he perused grindr. Before he was even situated, David eagerly shoved 3 fingers down my throat, gagging me as he impaled me.

“I’m gonna hurt you, bitch,” he growled as I looked at him with bulging eyes and dilated pupils, my face covered like a post-bukkake scene from all the spit that dripped everywhere as I licked Daddy Tony’s ass. With that, both of them spit on me at the same time. Right as the spit landed, I felt David’s other hand slap me roughly as he shoved his cock in me.

“Fucking pussy’s so wet. Feels so fucking good,” he growled, slapping me again. “And even after all that, it’s tighter than I thought. Fuck! I’m about to cum!” He turned me over on my side, raising my leg as he drilled into me. Unceremoniously, he busted inside me. Breathing heavily, he looked at me, exhausted. He slapped me one more time gently before getting up, zipping his pants, and leaving without a word. “Leave the door unlocked!” Daddy Tony called. “There’s a guy in the lobby waiting to come up.”

It was unusual for Daddy Tony to leave the door unlocked, but I'd soon find out why. Now with 3 loads in my hole, Daddy Tony pulled me over him and slid his hard dick, smaller than the others, easily into my used hole. Before long, we heard a knock, and Daddy Tony yelled, “Come into the bathroom!”

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 21

On 6/14/2023 at 12:50 PM, azncumbucket said:

“.....Come into the bathroom!”

@azncumbucket YOUR STORY IS AMAZING ....

....and I think I speak for all of us here, when I say:

DONT LET US HANGING - CONTINUE WITH THIS FABULOUS STORY ..... it brings our balls to the boil 😜👍

I’m vers.  50/50.  I like flipping.  I’ve got a big dick and love to fuck, but also have a hungry hole that loves to get stuffed. For me, the best sex is just going back-and-forth.

but in 2019, I flew to Philly.  I had been chatting with a nasty pig on line.  He invited me to come visit. A total pervert like me. A major crackhead. And for 48 hours during the week we spent together, he treated me like the pussy boy in the story.  I still jerk off thunking of him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

Thanks. Always Like reading about sleazy, dirty, filthy and uninhibited pig and piss parTy sex. The whoring out of bottoms, Specially cheating bottoms like this one, and the daddy’s seduction, coercion, corruption, and Conversion of the cheating little bottom whore. The story would even get better when the cheating little now meth-addicted whore confronts, or gets confronted by his husband whom he cheated on. HoT Would it be if the husband still so much loves his cheating little whore, and he gets drawn  into daddy Tony’s stable and learns to love his new life of being kept spun up and whored out. 

Edited by JeffPigDadd
  • Like 1

Maybe the cheating little whore will find himself getting railed by his own husband who's also a secret pig. Then he takes his mask off and the whore is revealed after hubby has paid to use his cunt.

• Upvote 1

This kinda happened in real life in KL, Malaysia. The older bf found out that his younger boyish bf was cheating behind his back. So one evening the older bf organized a session at home with lots of chem with the young boy. When the boy was spun out of his mind, the older bf went online and invited tops over to fuck his boy raw. He invited anyone who was keen and took photos of his spun out bf and sent them to the tops. There were a few Indian tops with huge cocks there. While his young bf was getting fucked, he kept feeding him tina and poppers and occasionally K. After the session the boy’s hole was dripping with cum. I heard that the next day the older guy broke up with him and evicted him out of his apartment. Last I heard the young boy is hooked on chem fun now and partying almost every other weekend with strangers. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...