The hottest compliment you've ever received?

elemenoh

On 8/3/2011 at 11:23 AM, AlwaysOpen said:

I get comments , positive- about my ass. Specifically, how hot it is - temperature wise. My body temp is generally 97 degrees, but apparently my ass is a ring of fire. At first when a guy would fuck a load in and say I had a hot ass, I thought he meant it wasa good fuck. Now I have learned they are praising my hole, but also that my hole is hotter temp wise than their cock; or the last hole they were fucking before I came along. No idea why it is, but like so many things on my body- I don't question it too much and just let it be

Diving into a fuckhole that's a hotter temp than your dick feels amazing. Obviously we can only sense the temp when rubber is out of the way.

12 hours ago, Ocelot2000 said:

I've been told a few times that the inside of my ass feels like soft velvet. Does that count?

Fuck yes!

Some fuck holes are dry. They take lots of lubrication for me to fuck (copious spit, lube, or sloppy seconds). Your velvet kind of fuck hole feels so much better all natural.

• Upvote 1

This could be a sort of a compliment.  I had just moved to Columbus Oh.  and  was at a job interview for Lazarus Dept. store.  The interview went well,  but the interviewer and I kept saying we each looked familiar,  but couldn't figure out where.  But as I got up to leave, he suddenly said he remembered where he knew me.   He had picked me up at a bar in Lexington Ky.  and we went to his hotel room and fucked.   He said,  "I may not remember names or faces,  but I would never forget your hot ass".   I got the job.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TravelGuy1956 said:

This could be a sort of a compliment.  I had just moved to Columbus Oh.  and  was at a job interview for Lazarus Dept. store.  The interview went well,  but the interviewer and I kept saying we each looked familiar,  but couldn't figure out where.  But as I got up to leave, he suddenly said he remembered where he knew me.   He had picked me up at a bar in Lexington Ky.  and we went to his hotel room and fucked.   He said,  "I may not remember names or faces,  but I would never forget your hot ass".   I got the job.

That's definitely a compliment !!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I know this may not fit here, and sound kind of Vanilla, yet I have been told I am very genuine, Down to earth. I have always felt, being the guy next door type,has always gone far with me. I also feel being yourself, and up front, doesn't waist your time, or mine. 

When I was a boy, wandering through a sex club, a stud waved me into his booth. He indicated his interest in my oral services by pushing my head down. I knelt immediately. After about 15 seconds of sucking with no reaction from him, he suddenly gripped my head in both hands and started ejaculating into my mouth. He remained silent and impassive while he held my head immobile and made sure I swallowed all of his seed. Then, he let go and walked away.

It wasn't that I was such an expert at fellatio or that he was a premature ejaculator. He had already been inside a lot of guys that afternoon and was on the edge when he entered me. He didn't need my mouth for stimulation. He just wanted to put his load in me, and he made sure that I didn't know it was coming and couldn't refuse it.

His use of force and deception to inseminate me enthralls me to this day. I am grateful for the compliment he paid me by choosing me when he needed to breed. He is a god to me.

• Upvote 1