Open door sessions

gaypigbb

1 hour ago, Dexus said:

Having stayed at the Axel Hotel in Berlin on several occasions (including as recently as 2 weeks ago), I can confirm that the "Please disturb" sign is more of a gimmick, if anything. There are six floors to the hotel and guests only have access to their floor. Access to other floors require key access in the elevator and, therefore, there is very limited foot traffic.  I have hung the sign on my door before, but no one stopped by sadly. I would also look at all the door handles every time I walked the corridor to and from my room, but no one else hung the sign. It's a shame really, because it's a really hot idea 😄 

Oh really? I haven’t used it myself yet, but I’ve heard good reports from friends. I can also confirm that when I was there you could definitely access other floors using the one keycard. My friend was staying on a different floor to me and we were up and down the whole time, and I hooked up with some guys on a different floor to me, in both our rooms so it wasn’t just my keycard. If they’ve changed that that’s a real pity. There is also a stairs though.

Edited by subBottomKink

That's very weird, stayed in the Axel many times and had access to all the floors with my keycard. Also had several session with the "please disturb" sign on and I just advertised on my Grindr/Romeo profiles the room #. 

That got me a lot of traffic (and cum)🤩

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hunter22 said:

That's very weird, stayed in the Axel many times and had access to all the floors with my keycard. Also had several session with the "please disturb" sign on and I just advertised on my Grindr/Romeo profiles the room #. 

That got me a lot of traffic (and cum)🤩

How did you manage the front door, or did you just stick to hotel guests?

13 minutes ago, subBottomKink said:

How did you manage the front door, or did you just stick to hotel guests?

I've done it several times at all hours and I think it was a mix of hotel guests and people in the area. The hotel staff are experienced in letting people in exactly for that

i was waiting in the lobby once and someone walked in, the guy in the front desk asked if he was a guest, the guy just showed him the Grindr message and he let him in lol

7 hours ago, Hunter22 said:

i was waiting in the lobby once and someone walked in, the guy in the front desk asked if he was a guest, the guy just showed him the Grindr message and he let him in lol

Haha love it. Yeah they really didn’t seem to give a shit about anything when I was there before. I was walking around the halls wearing a chastity cage and nothing else in the dead of night at one stage (make of that what you will) and nobody said a word to me.

On a more relevant note to this thread, I’ve remembered a guy rang up to my room from the front desk before. Can’t remember if the staff let him up in the lift then or if I had to come down, but he got in no hassle.

• Piggy 2

On 8/24/2023 at 8:13 PM, Webster9 said:

I used to go to the CCBC gay resort in Palm Springs, where I would rent a cabin that had a sling clearly visible from outside.  After hiding any valuables, I would post a cum-dump ad on a hook-up site then I would get in the sling.  Between the Tops answering my ad and the Tops already staying at the resort, I would get a lot of Tops opening my unlocked door.

Key phrase there is hiding valuable.  I keep stuff in the car and I have a cheaper throw away tablet and phone that is used for hookups like that. If it walks, who cares?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

I work away from home and spend a lot of time in motels where I’ve had a few encounters. Not so much open door but close. Only this weekend I was staying at a motel and put the word out thru apps and Doublelist that I was available. Always advertise as “a submissive bottom willing to bareback” that way I don’t scare off guys that just want to fuck with a rubber, I’m all about getting a cock in me, or guys that want to be blown. The door is always unlocked for guys that just want me ass up or I meet them at the door and lead the to the bed. Some guys want to meet in the lobby first just to check you out first. This is my preferred way as it makes me feel like cheap whore talking to them about what they want before leading them to my room so I can suck and get fucked. It was a good weekend with over two days taking 8 loads bare in my hole, 1 guy with a condom which I swallowed after he left and 3 guys blowing there load down my throat. 1 guy after cumming in me even dragged in the the bathroom to piss all over me. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, subBottomKink said:

Haha love it. Yeah they really didn’t seem to give a shit about anything when I was there before. I was walking around the halls wearing a chastity cage and nothing else in the dead of night at one stage (make of that what you will) and nobody said a word to me.

On a more relevant note to this thread, I’ve remembered a guy rang up to my room from the front desk before. Can’t remember if the staff let him up in the lift then or if I had to come down, but he got in no hassle.

Oh yeah! Don't forget about the rooftop where anything goes there, first time I was there seeing a guy getting fisted in the jacuzzi I was stunned for a second before a young twink undressed me and swallowed my cock 🤣

On 8/26/2023 at 10:52 PM, Dexus said:

Having stayed at the Axel Hotel in Berlin on several occasions (including as recently as 2 weeks ago), I can confirm that the "Please disturb" sign is more of a gimmick, if anything. There are six floors to the hotel and guests only have access to their floor. Access to other floors require key access in the elevator and, therefore, there is very limited foot traffic.  I have hung the sign on my door before, but no one stopped by sadly. I would also look at all the door handles every time I walked the corridor to and from my room, but no one else hung the sign. It's a shame really, because it's a really hot idea 😄 

I came to the same conclusion having stayed at the Axel in Gran Canaria- it’s a gimmick. I tried it once, and had no luck, so I wandered the hallways to see if anyone else was doing better- they weren’t. In fact, during my entire 10 day stay, I didn’t see anyone using the “Please disturb” sign at all. Possibly it’s different during Pride, etc, but in ordinary times it’s a waste of time, and not a reason to choose Axel over other hotels.

Most hotels in GC (including Axel) seem to positively discourage the open/unlocked door thing, with 24-hour receptionists and keycards, etc, which generally limits your pool of men to other guests staying in the same hotel. And to be fair, there’s not much need for it when there are so many clubs and bars where you can bend over and whore yourself out all night.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 8/24/2023 at 6:13 PM, Webster9 said:

I used to go to the CCBC gay resort in Palm Springs, where I would rent a cabin that had a sling clearly visible from outside.  After hiding any valuables, I would post a cum-dump ad on a hook-up site then I would get in the sling.  Between the Tops answering my ad and the Tops already staying at the resort, I would get a lot of Tops opening my unlocked door.

i've done this too at gay resorts, CCBC among them, All Worlds in PS, Inn Leather in Ft Lauderdale, Las Vegas.  Works with varying results. For years most of my sex was anonymous walk in, especially when CL was a thing. And it's always door ajar, not wide open... though at the gay resorts, my window curtains are drawn and i'm on display ass up and ready. Some Guys close them when they come in and fuck, others leave them open.  i feel safe doing it at a gay resort, and will sometimes pass on anonymous walk in at home if i get a feeling the guy is sketchy.  At home i have pretty good set us, a back door that walks almost directly into my bedroom.  To me, it's similar to cruising restrooms or ABS or sex clubs with rooms, but not as safe.  Of the thousands of cocks i have had, easily 95% have been anonymous and some form of walk in breeding.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

On 8/24/2023 at 9:21 AM, gaypigbb said:

Is it really that easy to get guys to breed you?

In a word, yes.  At Folsom, all you need is getting your mind in the right space, and the rest will follow.  If you're nervous/concerned/worried about it, ditch all of that baggage asap, and jump into the pile.  If your moniker is anywhere near reflective of your actual mindset, simply assume that you're Hole is just as hot as every other Hole in town, and the Cocks will sense your Lust.  Get your mind focused, and the rest will follow suit.  Berlin is fantastic !!!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I do them all the time at my apartment. Very surprised ive never been seriously injured or robbed. Usually I find guys off sniffies that are blank anonymous profiles. I give them my address and have them message me when theyre walking up to my apartment so that I can put the blindfold on and get on my knees. Then I dont take the blindfold off til I hear the door closed and know theyre gone.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

I do them all the time at my apartment. Very surprised ive never been seriously injured or robbed. Usually I find guys off sniffies that are blank anonymous profiles. I give them my address and have them message me when theyre walking up to my apartment so that I can put the blindfold on and get on my knees. Then I dont take the blindfold off til I hear the door closed and know theyre gone.

I want to do this in LA today. But guys are really psycho here. Need to be tied in a sling and have a door guy. Heh