Discussion on Racism and Fetishizing from Spun BBC Worship

ellentonboy

11 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

I can't win no matter what I post

Please allow me to disagree. 

This site (and most of the threads) are for every guy to read, respond to whenever they are inclined to do it.  True, some guys try to speed-read through a post and miss a point or three.  That's not on you - that's on them.  The discourse is one of the main reasons a lot of us bother to come to BZ in the first place, and your input is well worth reading, just like every other guy.  

Some folks just don't know how notice the difference between critical reading / responding to the thoughts, perceptions of others and offering intelligent, germane responses.  Lets lay the blame on the educational system - or just overlook silly stuff altogether.  Your thoughts are just as important as any other guy's thoughts, and much appreciated.  Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater, as the old saying goes (although it's worth keeping in mind occasionally).

The fact that you're here, offering your thoughts, considering the responses of others, is the "win".  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

738 posts with either "black cock" "black dick" or "BBC" in titles

23 posts with either "white cock" "white dick" in title

0 posts with either asian cock/ or dick" in titles

Sooooo..... Yeaaahhhh..

Must be dumb, run by me again why being a gay bbc guy is so terrible?

14 minutes ago, muscmtl said:

Sooooo..... Yeaaahhhh..

Its a HORRIBLE existence. I now identify as a gay white bubble-butt power bottom. ☑️

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, topblkmale said:

Its a HORRIBLE existence. I now identify as a gay white bubble-butt power bottom. ☑️

To be fair their are also some great black bubble-butt power bottoms. I'm pretty sure I have fucked more than my share. It is always a bonus if they are versatile and also have a BBC, more than a few of them have fucked me while my cum was oozing from their holes.

I wholeheartedly agree with the earlier assertion that people in our country (and our world) should be having these kinds of discussions and hashing things out in a reasonable, civilized way. Otherwise, none of our stewing tensions and misunderstandings and lines of flawed logic will ever get fixed or resolved! These sorts of conversations are a big part of how we grow as a society, little by little.

A number of commenters here have cited the fact that certain statements were just a person's opinion, or have reminded us of the fact that everyone is entitled to their opinion.  There are two problematic lines of thought related to the concept of opinions that tend to arise in debates and heated discussions such as this one, which I would like to define and call out right here.

FALLACY #1: The "I'm entitled to my opinion" fallacy (also called the "I have a right to my opinion" fallacy)

This fallacy occurs when someone uses the mere fact that they are entitled to an opinion as a shield, so that they can avoid the requirement (in debate and discourse) to provide a reasonable justification or evidence for their position. It's often employed in situations where a person's viewpoint lacks a strong factual or logical basis. This fallacy is a form of intellectual evasion and doesn't contribute to productive or meaningful discourse.

To be clear: It is true that each person in a civil debate is entitled to an opinion. That much is pretty much universally agreed upon, and nobody is arguing against that. HOWEVER, the fact that we have that entitlement/right does NOT mean that we aren't still obligated to provide facts and logical reasoning to justify our opinion and to defend it against scrutiny from others in a debate. In other words: Yeah, you have a right to take a side or a position in a debate, but if you want to share your opinion with others in the sphere of public discourse, then that comes with the responsibility to support and defend your position against critiques from your opponents, and to do so in a rational and civil manner. Nobody gets a "free pass." Nobody gets immunity from having their ideas challenged in the forum of public discourse. If it's too much of a mental burden or strain for you to have to logically defend a particular opinion of yours, then you are quite at liberty to keep that opinion to yourself until you're feeling more up to the task of supporting it.

FALLACY #2: The "That's just your opinion" fallacy (also called the appeal to personal belief fallacy or the subjectivist fallacy)

If someone presents a well-reasoned argument and their opponent responds, "Well, that's just your opinion," without addressing the substance of the argument, then the opponent is guilty of using this fallacy. To be clear: It can be important to distinguish between

a.) matters of personal preference or subjective judgment

and

b.) matters of objective fact or logic

when discussing opinions in arguments or debates. HOWEVER, simply labeling someone's position as an opinion does not automatically invalidate it if the position is backed up by reasonable arguments and evidence. And if the opinion does indeed have a weak factual/logical basis, then you should state that and critique those specific problems.

Saying, "Well, that's just your opinion" in an attempt to shut down your opponent's argument is an example of a "thought-terminating cliché," a tactic whose function is to stop the argument from proceeding further. This should be avoided in the interest of having fair and productive public discourse.

Edited by Zjf
careless typos
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, muscmtl said:

Sooooo..... Yeaaahhhh..

I think the point being made is that not all black men have big dicks, that not all black men are tops, and that not all black men are comfortable being objectified  and fetishized based on either of those things alongside their skin color.

For black men with big dicks, who are tops, and/or for whom that objectification and fetishization isn't an issue, it's no doubt as awesome as @topblkmale so wryly attests. But for plenty of black men I've spoken to personally they feel dehumanized, devalued, and like there is no place for them in gay life because they don't fit one or all of those expectations that people project onto them.

So many incredible hot black bottoms tell me they are pushed into topping by men who can't see them in any other way. As a total bottom myself, that sounds miserable, annoying, and depressing to me. 

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, blackrobe said:

I think the point being made is that not all black men have big dicks, that not all black men are tops, and that not all black men are comfortable being objectified  and fetishized based on either of those things alongside their skin color.

For black men with big dicks, who are tops, and/or for whom that objectification and fetishization isn't an issue, it's no doubt as awesome as @topblkmale so wryly attests. But for plenty of black men I've spoken to personally they feel dehumanized, devalued, and like there is no place for them in gay life because they don't fit one or all of those expectations that people project onto them.

So many incredible hot black bottoms tell me they are pushed into topping by men who can't see them in any other way. As a total bottom myself, that sounds miserable, annoying, and depressing to me. 

Of course. All you said. 100% true

But just those breedingzone stats alone.... Floored me

Be great to get an asian to comment

@ellentonboy I’m not really sure what you came on here looking to achieve. You started the thread with the question “I wonder if any of our black members are offended by threads that mention race In particular🙄? I sure hope not...”

Then a black man responds with his experience about why race and “BBC” being brought up is objectifying to black men and you responded to him angrily. You asked a question, he answered your question. Several other people on this thread reinforced the logic about how men of different races are objectified/commodified and it continued to draw ire from you. You responded that you will refrain from answering because “you can’t win, no matter what you say.”

I’m sorry but… what are you trying to “win”? If you ask a question and you don’t like the answers you receive, maybe you’re better off not asking these questions in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2023 at 12:04 PM, NWUSHorny said:

To be fair their are also some great black bubble-butt power bottoms. I'm pretty sure I have fucked more than my share. It is always a bonus if they are versatile and also have a BBC, more than a few of them have fucked me while my cum was oozing from their holes.

Yeah I'm a top black masc long bbc with a big black ass when I smoke meth I crave white cocks and big chub but sometimes when spun I'll take a big white cock head in my hole bareback while smoking I'm from Anchorage Alaska mostly white people and white men are the majority so naturally I'll end up sucking white cocks and loads while cruising and blowing clouds I don't care what people thinki had black guys judge me on cl when spun out looking for white chub ass and cock I said mind your business lol but yeah we all on here smoking meth cruising for random sex with strangers lol I'm here to tell my stories of Tina making me cruise and suck big old white or long cocks I cruise at our main park rjp I'm the only black guy up there or at the theater spun sucking spunn white cocks loads Tina has made me a [banned word] for wild gay meth sex with men as long as my gf or circle don't find out that I suck strangers white cock in public or video I use to post pics on cl with a cock in my mouth I heard a lot of bullshit black men don't suck white cock or Tina or gay shit I said ok bullshit women don't fuck anymore so I cruise and man has Tina turned me out in a few ways I was sucking my  gfs neighbors white cock and smoking nobody would think I would be sucking a 58 year old 8.5 white cock or in my hole but I do