When you're under the weather.

BBBxCumDumpster

What happens to your libido when you're not feeling well? Mine goes out the window.  I don't want to be fucked or even cared for or coddled.  I tend to get cranky and I like to be alone.  Just leave the chicken soup there. Thanks and bye.

A former FB  an Arab daddy, a while back called and wanted to.come.over.  if  busy I say so and he's fine with that.  If I say I'm not.feeling well it goes like this. 

Just not up.to.it. Feeling lousy.

It's okay.

Running a fever and I'm exhausted. 

It's okay.   I come.fuck you good all.night and you like new. You just need Daddy's milk.

It's not okay. 

Over the last 5-6 years, we've had this conversation a few times.  It's usually soon after this point that I just hang up on him.

What happens to your libido when you're ill? How do you handle a FB who insists on hooking up even though you're sick? Does it piss you off like it does me? I'd be pissed off as well if someone with a cold or flu invited me over. Would you?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm feeling under the weather today, and won't be having sex with anyone because of it, but my libido is definitely still intact. It's just a nasty cold (negative for COVID), but I'm achy, fatigued and running a low grade fever, and horny as hell. I've already jacked off 3 times between naps, and will almost certainly cum at least once more before I go to bed. I have to be really sick not to be horny.

• Like 1

If I’m really feeling sick, I go to bed and sleep.  Don’t wake me if I’m sleeping; I’ll let you know if I need something.

but if it’s just a little bit under the weather, I’m as horny as ever. Libido doesn’t change. There have been times where I have jerked off six or eight times a day. It may not be what my body needs to recover, but it certainly makes me feel better.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

It depends on what is wrong for me. Anything to do with my stomach and I just want to curl up in a ball and be left alone. If its my head I'll find a dark room and try to sleep it off. If its a cold or something like, even if I don't particularly want to be near someone else, I always get very horny and can't stop playing with myself. I think of it as kind of therapy. I'm pretty sure the endorphins released from orgasm help boost your immune reaponse 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Sorry to have to break it to your FB, but ‘daddy’s milk’ doesn’t fucking cure illness. Yes, to answer your question, it would piss me off royally. There’s a time and a place. His attitude says he doesn’t care about your well-being and the only thing about you that matters to him is whether you can provide warm fuckmeat on demand.

And yes, if a man called me in for a fuck while he was running a fever or otherwise contagious with something, it would be the last time he would get any service from me. It’s not acceptable to give someone your influenza just so you can get a piece of ass.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

For me if I start to run a fever there is a good chance at some point I will become hypersexual. To the point where I have an over active libido, will masturbate (sometimes using a toy in my ass at the same time) back to back  and shoot huge watery loads over myself and then still pester the wife to let me fuck her. She sometimes lets me bc she knows I won't back off but also because she has seen the enormous loads I shoot and she loves cum in her pussy.

I have always wondered if anyone else gets like that.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

after taking two shingrex injections the minute it came on the market, i thought my chances were pretty good at not getting shingles. i have had a whole lot of other....uh...visittion from this family of viruses. but, golly gosh, even with a 90% effective rate, i am coming down with shingles.  if you have had chicken pox, and especially if you are older, you need to consider getting shingrex injections. just b/c they haen't worked for me, they may well make this scourge not as bad as had i not taken the injections. as far as sex goes...no thank you, sir.

• Like 1

i don't get sick that often, average is every 3 or 4 years i get something, and it usually lays me out... i don't even wanna get up, let alone roll over or clean out. i have to force myself to drink water just to stay hydrated.

If i'm feeling that rotten, i'm not gonna want sex or to risk giving it to someone else.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, BBBxCumDumpster said:

What happens to your libido when you're ill? How do you handle a FB who insists on hooking up even though you're sick? Does it piss you off like it does me? I'd be pissed off as well if someone with a cold or flu invited me over. Would you?

Everyone feels "off" occasionally, and I share your thoughts.  I don't use apps, so at least I'm spared that part.  I don't have a lot of fuckbuds, but if one calls/texts and I've got a cold or whatever, I merely explain, they know that I mean it, I'm not "up" for it, and that's that. 

Sounds like the guy who was pressing you is either self-centered beyond reason, or just plain myopic.  Hanging up on him (after a brief explanation) is fully justified.  

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, partying.hard said:

If I’m really feeling sick, I go to bed and sleep.  Don’t wake me if I’m sleeping; I’ll let you know if I need something.

but if it’s just a little bit under the weather, I’m as horny as ever. Libido doesn’t change. There have been times where I have jerked off six or eight times a day. It may not be what my body needs to recover, but it certainly makes me feel better.

I can relate to that.  Gotta shoot our loads.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

If you’re sick and not feeling good. Shouldn’t be cleaning your ass out for sex. I just don’t have the energy to go through that if I’m feverish and not feeling well. Also messing with your gastrointestinal system with cleanliness and enemas can’t possibly make you get well faster. 

• Thanks 1

Fortunately, I'm pretty healthy, but when I've got a cold, or just not feeling right, I'm not interested in sex at all.  Of course, when I'm being medicated for one of the occasional fuck-bugs, I lay low until the doc tells me that it's over.  I just don't understand guys that think purposely passing along a cold or flu or whatever  is acceptable. 

Yeeeeeeessss, I know that there seem to be quite a number of guys after one particular illness; I mean just plain old run-of-the-mill stuff like a cold, or whatever.  That said, feeling "off" is a fairly rare event for me.  

Edited by hntnhole
crooked fingers