Anyone into sounding?

elemenoh

When i was abt 12, I wanted to stay home one day from school, so I played sick. I was in bed naked under my covers, playing with my hardon when My mom comes into my room and sticks a thermometer in my mouth, saying that it had better show i have a fever, or my ass is going to school, well my first reaction was Crap! how am I going to make it show a higher temp? Well my hard dick felt hot, so i just slipped it into the hole. It was like OMG that feels GOOD! So good that I kinda forgot the reason I did it in the first place. When i heard her cumming to my room, i pulled it out and put it in my mouth. Well it didn't work cause it was 98 degrees. But I got to stay home anyways. I spent the rest of the morning sliding that thrm in and out of my dick.

I ended up forgeting about doing it over the years, but 2 or 3 yrs I started doing it again.. been playing with a tens unit hooked to a sound... WOW!!!

• Upvote 1

Here's a link to one of my sounding clips on Xtube:

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=7sfbs-J788-#.U5rzdhYzKf0

I have a hegar sound inside my cock while I am using a stretching wand to fuck my urethra. The hegar slides out after the cumshot. The tapping sound you can hear is when the two sounds meet up inside of me.

Here's a link to one of my sounding clips on Xtube:

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=7sfbs-J788-#.U5rzdhYzKf0

I have a hegar sound inside my cock while I am using a stretching wand to fuck my urethra. The hegar slides out after the cumshot. The tapping sound you can hear is when the two sounds meet up inside of me.

Man, I love sounding. Love stretching my hole. I like it best when someone does it to me. I relax and enjoy until I cum.

I have not done it in a couple of years, but I loved doing it. Despite advice to the contrary, and not having the financial resources to get some actual sounds, I used a set of metal knitting / crochet hooks (using the round non hooked end). I would wash them good with antibacterial soap and then 90%alcohol before inserting them in my cock. I loved working them bigger and bigger stretching my hole. I got up as big as 5/8" diameter shoved 7" down my 5.5" cock. I loved running my finger up and down the underside of my cock feeling my urethra bulging out. It stretched the skin so tight and thin. Having an interest in body modifications including genital, this got my mind going and thinking about how easy it would be to make a couple of cuts and open up and extend my piss hole.

Man, I love sounding. Love stretching my hole. I like it best when someone does it to me. I relax and enjoy until I cum.

I agree love having it done to me. I used to have a buddy that would strap me into his sling, Then spend hours strectching my dick hole and my ass.... ending in a hard cum and a breeding for me.

• 3 years later...
Guest stdjunkie
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2011 at 2:01 AM, HardaddyMA said:

LOVE workin the handle-end of a crochet needle down my cock... have done Q-Tips w/ lube on them when REALLY horned up!!! I would love to find a bottom who wants to be sounded while DADDY fucks ur ass up in my sling.. so DADDY can work the sound up and down in ur cock to the rhythm of THE FUCK.. the phillips-head screw-driver sounds a little extreme BUT would love to see it.. not sure how tasty gummie worms w/ neosporin on them would be, but what do I care, the bottom is gonna be eatin them!!! HDaddy

Damn yes, fucker! Perfect taste you have!
Love getting sounded - especially when the metal is covered wir Syph or ghono bugs.

• 1 year later...

I have done some in the past. The feeling is amazing, especially cumming trough a tube! One day, if I want to get poz, it would be using that device :

[think before following links] https://shop.penisplugsablaze.com/product.sc;jsessionid=2A76B6B7D1880CC7AD804A36485B602E.p3plqscsfapp002?productId=222&categoryId=17

I would cum first, so my semen get inside him. Ask him to wait a little so his viral load get inside my semen, then let him cum. 

That way, my contaminated semen and his gifted highly poz sperm would get inside my cock. I would let both loads macerate deep in my cock. 

• Piggy 1