Bathhouses with reverse glory hole

teralex

Anyone know of any bathhouses with reverse glory holes? The type where it's your ass sticking through the hole rather than someone else's dick. I've also heard them referred to as Czech or ass glory holes. I've seen steamworks Seattle has it on their website but does anyone know of anywhere else?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, teralex said:

Anyone know of any bathhouses with reverse glory holes? The type where it's your ass sticking through the hole rather than someone else's dick. I've also heard them referred to as Czech or ass glory holes. I've seen steamworks Seattle has it on their website but does anyone know of anywhere else?

Slammer in LA has some. Also gay sex clubs in Mexico City feature them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

I remember a small storefront abs down on Clark St in Chicago - maybe 10, 12 booths in a row - that had "glory/ass holes" so big you could step through to the next booth - right through the dividers.  I think the name was the Machine Shop, but it was a long time ago.  To be clear though, the dividers (cheap, 1/8th inch plywood) weren't built that way - customers with a real sweat on their brows 'created' the walk-through's.  

I remember the Machine Shop, but it was on Halsted St. not Clark. It was in the same block as Cellblock. It had to be one of the sleaziest nastier ABS's ever. If I remember correctly it was only $4 to get into the backroom.  Definitely had some fun times there.

• Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Ahhhhh .... of course.  I remember that one well too.  It was an easy stop on the way home from work downtown.  

The joint I described was on the West side of Clark, just North of the Clark St. bridge over the river - kiddie corner from the Gold Coast.  It was one of Renslow's joints, but I just don't remember the name.  Maybe we know each other better than we think ..... 😁

Thanks !!

2 hours ago, myDNA4u said:

I remember the Machine Shop, but it was on Halsted St. not Clark. It was in the same block as Cellblock. It had to be one of the sleaziest nastier ABS's ever. If I remember correctly it was only $4 to get into the backroom.  Definitely had some fun times there.

Dang that sounds sick but from Google it seems like it's permanently closed 😞

2 hours ago, myDNA4u said:

Yes, It WAS very sleazy (and very fun).  Spent more than a few nights there doing all sorts of nasty things!