Bathhouses with reverse glory hole

teralex

Both bathhouses in Portland now have them. Hawks has had 2 since they reopened a little over a year ago, but you have to rent a room. Steam added one to their maze this summer. I'm yet to see them used for their intended purpose at either venue, guys do frequently lie on their backs with their heads sticking out into the group play area at Hawks, I haven't seen anyone use the one at Steam for any purpose, but I had a guy want me to do that at Steam this weekend but I passed since when I asked he wasn't going to let me do anything but lick his glass while he jacked off, so I passed on the offer. So I guess I'm the one that doesn't understand the local purpose for such a facility, as usual.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

Flex in Cleveland.  There are two side by side, but they are in a special wing that they open on certain weekends, (like CLAW).

That place is huge.  Where abouts are they - is this special wing essentially a secret area except on those certain weekends?

• Piggy 1

7 hours ago, fuckholedc said:

That place is huge.  Where abouts are they - is this special wing essentially a secret area except on those certain weekends?

As I understand it, it was a wing that CLAW had rented(?)   This last year, it was not used by CLAW for any classes or demos, but it was open for regular bathhouse play that weekend.  It is above the bar.  You reach it on the second floor.  On the website, there is a picture of a flat, platform sling--that is part of this area.  It may well be open most weekends...I tend to only go to Cleveland for CLAW.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm in the process of building a portable one that can be used at parties. Got the idea from a kink video. Here's the inspiration, oops removed the image as it would have probably gotten this post deleted, the user in the image isn't M. It's built, ready for paint. Looking forward to it getting some use this fall and winter. 

Edited by Warmnsalty

The original FukdTO bb parties in Toronto on Church Street started out with several, then they got reduced to 1. They were popular if you can find pigs who want and know how to use them!

On 10/10/2023 at 1:31 PM, teralex said:

Dang that sounds sick but from Google it seems like it's permanently closed 😞

Well, we were remembering a couple of gh joints from decades ago back in Chicago ... I don't think much remains of anything from those days.  

15 hours ago, fuckholedc said:

Where is Slammer LA are they?  Thanks!

If I remember right their were a few booths where you could stick your ass out into the hallways or in one case the next booth. I must have been there on a bad night, because I don't remember any asses being offered to the halls, and generally LA men are as piggish as they come.

20 hours ago, fuckholedc said:

Where is Slammer LA are they?  Thanks!

They are to the left (front) as you enter the main suck ramp glory hole maze. In the play room area. The lighting does not make it totally dark so the holes don't function as being anonymous reverse glory holes.

I have not been since pre-Covid so the set-up might have changed.

• Upvote 1

On 10/10/2023 at 10:27 AM, myDNA4u said:

I remember the Machine Shop, but it was on Halsted St. not Clark. It was in the same block as Cellblock. It had to be one of the sleaziest nastier ABS's ever. If I remember correctly it was only $4 to get into the backroom.  Definitely had some fun times there.

ABS still there?