Playing safe to get bred

SlimT

I’m messaging this guy on scruff right now and I do want him to breed me… but I don’t want him to know that. I get way hotter when a guy “talks me into” going raw or we just let it go unstated and he never puts a condom on. Either way, I feel sluttier and I get his load. Or better yet (still just a fantasy for me) he takes the condom off and takes what’s rightfully his. 

But this guy just came out and asked if I was condom only or played BB. I’ve been ignoring the question the past few minutes while I type this up, but I’m eager for advice on how to play it to get what I want the way I want? I’m worried if I forcefully insist on a condom he’ll give up

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

i'm with Davidc on this one, albeit from a bottom's perspective. 

i get it, the idea of the other being in charge, control. i've been stealth pissed before and it really turned me on when i realized what happened. Similar idea or energy behind it i think. 

To me (i'm speculating), what you are describing is a desire for the Top to be in control and independently do something to/with you that you really want/need. I.e., you want His desire/need to breed you to be His own, independent of your influence. you don't want His motive to breed you to be because you want/need it but because He wants/needs it. 

As i see it for myself anyway (again, speculating about you), any manipulation on your part to somehow lead or trick Him into doing that would be ultimately self defeating because  you'd still have the question: did He breed me because it was all His desire or because i lead him that way? 

To me, the question is: who do you want to be in charge of the decision to inseminate or not?

you can always do that "just put it in without the rubber for a few minutes to get us warmed up". you can even open the package and have the rubber out right next to you but get so into it that you 'forget all about it' and its too late for him to pull out. you can always play that game. otherwise, just be honest if he keeps pushing. too many gay men today are dishonest and secretive, and it really isn't a turn on.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, SlimT said:

I do want him to breed me… but I don’t want him to know that

I suggest you try playing checkers or gin rummy or old maid or any other kind of *actuall* game.  

Just tell the guy what you want, and he'll either fuck you or he won't.  Much simpler, right?

Good luck .... 

• Upvote 4

This type of 'game' bores and annoys me. Maybe you are lucky with a huge pool of local guys to play around with. But out in the country away from a city there are such limited opportunities that every one should be taken as it's another month before another cums along. The timid guys who can't/don't say what they want very quickly lose my interest as not being genuine, Maybe others with more to choose from will enjoy this 'chase'?

• Upvote 4

On 10/23/2023 at 6:08 PM, tallslenderguy said:

i'm with Davidc on this one, albeit from a bottom's perspective. 

i get it, the idea of the other being in charge, control. i've been stealth pissed before and it really turned me on when i realized what happened. Similar idea or energy behind it i think. 

To me (i'm speculating), what you are describing is a desire for the Top to be in control and independently do something to/with you that you really want/need. I.e., you want His desire/need to breed you to be His own, independent of your influence. you don't want His motive to breed you to be because you want/need it but because He wants/needs it. 

As i see it for myself anyway (again, speculating about you), any manipulation on your part to somehow lead or trick Him into doing that would be ultimately self defeating because  you'd still have the question: did He breed me because it was all His desire or because i lead him that way? 

To me, the question is: who do you want to be in charge of the decision to inseminate or not?

I totally get you. There should be like a secret community, where people like us can look each other up

Then contact you on another platform, pretending not to know. 😛 PM if you'd like. 🙂

7 hours ago, Sebp said:

I totally get you. There should be like a secret community, where people like us can look each other up

Then contact you on another platform, pretending not to know. 😛 PM if you'd like. 🙂

Again, seems like an awfully complicated game to play, but I guess it takes all kinds. Or at least, there are all kinds.