Does big hands mean big cock ?

sonsucker

No.

Hand size has nothing to do with penis size.

Foot size has nothing to do with penis size.

Nose length has nothing to do with penis size.

Skin color has nothing to do with penis size.

Hair color has nothing to do with penis size.

I could do this all day.

I’ve noticed that athletes in contact sports wearing protective cups over their genitals  beneath tight-fitting pants appear to have sizable bulges. Go figure. Most successful athletes don’t have itty-bitty hands, because bigger hands usually are an advantage in, say, grip in wrestling or ball handling in football.

So that would mean that all wrestlers and all football players must have big cocks, right?

No.

Athletic ability has nothing to do with penis size.

All day long.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

No correlation between the two. I've had tall guys with big hands and small dicks, and I've had short guys with small hands and big dicks. Had sex with this guy who was 6'7", hot as fuck to look at, but dick was only about 4". One of the biggest dicks I've ever seen was on a short 5'4" latino, who was packing a thick 10" dick. I'm surprised the weight of his dick didn't cause him to fall over.

• Haha 3

I don't think the size of a man's hands or feet have any correlation to the size of his penis.  My BFF has size 15 feet and a hand that could literally crush my face, but his dick is very average.  He laughs about how many times guys have approached him after seeing how large his feet were, only to be disappointed when he took off his pants.

It works in reverse as well, I have been with guys that were maybe 5 feet 3, 5 foot 4 if they were lucky.  One was hispanic the other was from Romania.  Both of them appeared to have a "third leg", their cocks were long and thick.

I stopped looking at feet and hands years ago because I really don't think there is a connection.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

In the 90's I played with a guy who was 6'3", wore a size 13 shoe and probably had big hands (honestly don't remember).  His penis was the size of a Vienna sausage. I guess the growth hormone hit every part of his body except his penis.

Conversely, i'm 6'5" and have size nine feet. i once asked my yoga instructor if i could wear snow shoes to class so i wouldn't fall over when standing on one foot.  While my endowment is not enormous, it's above average. When someone talks about feet being an indicator of endowment, i quip: "yep, i have a size 9."

There have been studies showing a connection when it comes to fingers, though it isn't an absolute. Not so much with big hands. They say it's a ratio thing...

"First it was your feet, then it was your nose, now it's your index finger? According to a 2011 study, the length of your index finger could be a solid predictor of penis size.

According to the Asian Journal of Andrology, having a shorter index finger compared to your ring finger could mean you have a bigger penis. This is known as the second to fourth digit ratio, or the 2D-4D ration, explains Dr. Karan Raj, a surgeon with National Health Service in the UK and a popular medical TikToker with over 4.4 million followers." This is from Men's Health. 

Still, there will be guys with big hands and small dicks and guys with small hands and big dicks. Sometimes, there is no way of knowing until you've got his pants down and his cock hard. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Heir2012 said:

There have been studies showing a connection when it comes to fingers, though it isn't an absolute. Not so much with big hands. They say it's a ratio thing...

"First it was your feet, then it was your nose, now it's your index finger? According to a 2011 study, the length of your index finger could be a solid predictor of penis size.

According to the Asian Journal of Andrology, having a shorter index finger compared to your ring finger could mean you have a bigger penis. This is known as the second to fourth digit ratio, or the 2D-4D ration, explains Dr. Karan Raj, a surgeon with National Health Service in the UK and a popular medical TikToker with over 4.4 million followers." This is from Men's Health. 

Still, there will be guys with big hands and small dicks and guys with small hands and big dicks. Sometimes, there is no way of knowing until you've got his pants down and his cock hard. 

I’m always inspired with confidence by phrases like ‘surgeon and popular TikToker’. The 2D-4D ratio thing as a biomarker for testosterone exposure in utero isn’t as simple as it sounds - other related studies suggest that the effect is also dependent on the sensitivity of the androgen receptor, along with other factors, and everything I read along these lines is careful to qualify any conclusions with ‘suggests’ and ‘may be a factor’. Even this Dr. Raj says ‘interesting but not a rule’.  The study in question only measured 144 men, all Korean, which is an awfully small sampling to be drawing a broad conclusion. I’m not even sure that’s enough to ensure you get a fully representative sampling of the spectrum of cock sizes on which to base conclusions, and in any case, correlation does not always point to causality.

What I wonder is, if people weren’t absurdly obsessed with penis size, would that study have ever been done? Would that article have ever been written? Would the OP have ever started this topic? Probably not.

What strikes me as especially silly about the OP's phrasing of the question is the focus on bulges in sports uniforms.

Is the OP unaware that many, if not most, higher-level athletes wear special padding or cups to protect their genitals during play?

• 1 month later...

the biggest dick I have ever had was on a guy that was about 5'2" tall,  probably weighed 120 lbs and his dick was 11" if it was an inch.    On the other hand,  I am 6'3" wear a size 13 shoe.  My index finger is shorter than my ring finger.  I have big hands.  And a very avg  dick.