How long do most tops really last when fucking

btmdad

When I do anon pump&go sessions I ask the bottom in advance what he prefers. A really big load which means I fuck them, drop a load and only last 3-5 minutes or if they prefer longer fuck sessions. If they want a long fuck I can do 15-20 minutes but that also means smaller amouts of cum as I can only achieve 15 minutes of active fucking if I have already fucked/came 4-5 times before. 

I ask the bottom what they want and schedule my anon visits to go to all the pump and dumps first and keep the long fucks for last. 

Most important factor impacting my stamina during fucking is a) the more cum they already have inside the hotter I get and b) verbal bottoms

• Like 1

My last top (earlier tonight) only lasted a few minutes in my pussy after sucking him rock hard. I find that most tops last between 5 and 15 minutes. I've had a few tops that could cum multiple times, and those fucks lasted a few hours.

Edited by WillingRawVerse
  • Like 1

As a top bisexual I tend to cum in 10 mintes but I don’t stop fucking I keep going I like the feel of a soaking ass as I’m still fucking it  n another 15 mintes go by before I cum again n keep on fucking this time harder n deeper 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who cums prematurely sometimes.  At a sex party or "heavier" 1:1 play session I can fuck with little breaks for an hour or two.  Other times I show up for an "ass up" scene - if the cumdump is a muscular sleazy guy I can barely hold off for 1 minute.  The hotter and sleazier they are turns me on like crazy and makes me cum embarrassingly fast.

My usual "rule" is that I like for the fucking to last longer than the car drive to get there, but rules are made to be broken lol.

• Like 4

I can get my husband off in about 3-5 minutes, but with most bottoms he lasts an hour or more — my favorite is under half an hour generally speaking, unless its a group or tag or DP situation — in those it can be hot to keep the momentum going — when I top, I’d say 10 minutes is my average. 

Wealth of diversity. Terrific! Some like it quick, others like it long; some like it gentle, others rough, and I think fair to say many of us like it often. Think I'm a bit of an exception, too. Quickies, pump 'n dumps, feel far less satisfying. They certainly have their place, but I'm with him to have fun. If he and/or I cum too quickly, I usually like to keep going until I get there again. Him having a blast and bolting is a let down. Give me half an hour, an hour, two, more, to do all sorts of fun things - especially fucking - and hopefully get each other off, more than once if possible...that's the best. I prefer to top and switch but I want the bottom to enjoy it, too, and remember feeling great.

Edited by Hozzel
  • Like 4

It depends. I've got a wide range. Fortunately, I can stay hard for as long as I like (provided I don't drink any beer!) so there's no need to rush.

At the low end sometimes all we've got is a few minutes because the guy is sneaking in a fuck the gf won't know about on his way home from work, or we've cruised each other and need to do it fast while we're alone. I can get the job done in less than five if needed. The best fast fucks are intense and animal like with no chat or messing around. Often I don't say a word, or nothing after 'hey'. If we're going to do it like dogs and go from seeing each other to immediately fucking there's no point getting all chit chat. It's physical. It's easier to show a guy what I want and it happens quickly. It's always a huge orgasm when it's been a quick fuck.

At the high end I've had experiences with guys where they sit in my lap, my dick inside them, and we just hang out enjoying the feeling. Relax, kiss. No pumping, no trying to cum. Just me inside him. Nothing happens right away, but it gets more and more intense as all the little feelings get stronger. This can be 30 minutes, 45, nobody's counting, that's not what it's about. But it's a long time and you bond and get a kind of intimacy that doesn't happen any other way I know about. When I move, even a tiny bit, he responds. If my dick throbs he tightens, which makes me throb more, and it keeps growing. At first you get really relaxed, but at the feelings grow it gets intense until you cum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/15/2023 at 5:07 PM, JamesL100 said:

Surely, though, btms taking many cocks and many loads is lust as well as physiology?

Of course - you're right on.  In fact, there's nothing physiologically that would prevent a bottom from taking as many loads as he wants/needs.  The bottom doesn't need to cum, or even get hard in order to be valuable to a Top. 

I'd say bottoms are lucky in that regard. They don't have to depend on physiology to assuage their Lusts.  Once they open their Holes, it can be two, ten or twenty loads.  Almost no Top can match that kind of performance in one night.  Even when I first started fucking guys as a college student, I couldn't do that.  Five, six maybe, and then I was done for the night.  

16 hours ago, Iker80 said:

At the high end I've had experiences with guys where they sit in my lap, my dick inside them, and we just hang out enjoying the feeling. Relax, kiss. No pumping, no trying to cum. Just me inside him. Nothing happens right away, but it gets more and more intense as all the little feelings get stronger. This can be 30 minutes, 45, nobody's counting, that's not what it's about. But it's a long time and you bond and get a kind of intimacy that doesn't happen any other way I know about. When I move, even a tiny bit, he responds. If my dick throbs he tightens, which makes me throb more, and it keeps growing. At first you get really relaxed, but at the feelings grow it gets intense until you cum.

The slow intensity building sounds very tantric in quality. Men who are that patient and capable of deferred gratification aren't as common as I'd like. 

• Like 2