How long do most tops really last when fucking

btmdad

6 hours ago, blackrobe said:

The slow intensity building sounds very tantric in quality. Men who are that patient and capable of deferred gratification aren't as common as I'd like. 

It intense how it makes you become like one, but it needs the right kind of guy. Always happy find one who is up for that kind of experience. But like you said a bit rare. Hookup app bottoms have been rubbish around here lately. Most want a load but not letting me fuck them much. But I want a full experience. I've got excited about topping him, so I want to feel like I've properly had the guy I want to fuck, even if it's just a few minutes so that his warm hole makes me cum. It's when I can feel him relax inside and that familiar squeezing and his body response that tells me he's enjoying it, that's when I get really turned on and feel ready to cum in him. You can tell when it's feeling good for him, even if he's one of those quiet guys or a guy who doesn't want to admit how good it feels. And that's when I want to pump a load in him, when he's fully given his butt to me.

We've got a lot of down low workmen and army types around here, many of them low mileage bottoms or virgin, and they're often a lot better than the out gay guys. They'll let me fuck them sometimes and it's great, but I'm not going to be a dick and ride an inexperienced guy for half an hour. Sometimes the best way is finding a guy, doesn't matter if he's 20 or 45, just as long as he's low experience bottoming or a virgin and teaching him how to enjoy bottoming over a period of time, not just to get in the habit of taking awkward pokes for loads. Bi guys like me who've been in long term relationships with a woman usually understand the skill a top can have in giving someone pleasure with their dick and let me do my thing in them, so they're good to look out for.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/19/2023 at 1:20 PM, Iker80 said:

I've had experiences with guys where they sit in my lap, my dick inside them, and we just hang out enjoying the feeling. Relax, kiss. No pumping, no trying to cum. Just me inside him.  But it's a long time and you bond and get a kind of intimacy that doesn't happen any other way I know about. When I move, even a tiny bit, he responds. If my dick throbs he tightens, which makes me throb more, and it keeps growing. At first you get really relaxed, but at the feelings grow it gets intense until you cum.

I would love to do this with you x

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Iker80 said:

It intense how it makes you become like one, but it needs the right kind of guy. Always happy find one who is up for that kind of experience. But like you said a bit rare. Hookup app bottoms have been rubbish around here lately. Most want a load but not letting me fuck them much. But I want a full experience. I've got excited about topping him, so I want to feel like I've properly had the guy I want to fuck, even if it's just a few minutes so that his warm hole makes me cum. It's when I can feel him relax inside and that familiar squeezing and his body response that tells me he's enjoying it, that's when I get really turned on and feel ready to cum in him. You can tell when it's feeling good for him, even if he's one of those quiet guys or a guy who doesn't want to admit how good it feels. And that's when I want to pump a load in him, when he's fully given his butt to me.

Yeah, I get that. It's a very different vibe.

The holy grail for me is a connected fuck with what I think of as "long-haul" fuckers and breeders. An intense experience that unfolds over a few hours without rushing. My best experiences tend to be 2 to 5 hour long sessions where we lose ourselves, get primal, and don't even feel the time passing. 

My daddy and regulars can always tell how much I'm enjoying them inside me and pleasing them. I'm told I make great sounds when I'm being fucked, but what they love most is how much my dick leaks while I'm being fucked well. Multi-cummers, long-fuckers, or guys who take a long time to cum are ideal playmates. I like giving the guys who can go long the time to do that, since they tell me so many bottoms are one and done and not up for the long-haul. I like to really surrender and earn the moments when a man can't help but lose himself completely and throb his seed inside me. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Iker80 said:

But like you said a bit rare. Hookup app bottoms have been rubbish around here lately. Most want a load but not letting me fuck them much. But I want a full experience.

Yup.

One way I've worked with the load seeking btms is to offer 1 and then keep at 'em.  Tell 'em I'll swing by for 2nds when they're wrapping up a slutty weekend / weekend of loads.  I can usually get more time in then cause they're a bit worn down, hehe.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, topblkmale said:

Most younger cum-dump bottoms only want 5-minute tops. They don't want to be away from their iPhones for that long.

Good that I am into guys >30 that can take dick for longer. Nothing worse than a bottom that cannot take it or rushes a top for cum.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Huge variance but bost guys i'd say the average is somewhere between 5 to 10 minutes. 

I actually guys who cum relatively fast. 3 to 4 minutes is fine with me. Heck, i love it even if it's just 30 seconds. When I have a guy who wants to go for 45 minutes i worry he's never going to get there. Also, if you cum fast i can move on and get even more cock and cum from someone else. 

• Moderators

My endurance varies greatly depending on prior activity, mental state, situation, and partner. Almost always, I will put in quite a bit of effort to last longer, as I know that's what I'd enjoy if I were the bottom. On the other hand, there's a certain point where that switches and the goal (mine, his, or best of all both) is to get the load in the ass.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, KylerIsTrash said:

3-5 minutes when I top. Less if it’s a cummy well used hole. Thinking about the last dudes nut all over my dick churnin in some btm who’s gonna wake up with regrets gets me busting ropes fast and deep. 

mmmmmm hell yeah u dirty fuck! I'll take your raw dick in my ass for as short as u need to bust up my ass, but no regrets 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

10 hours ago, KylerIsTrash said:

Less if it’s a cummy well used hole

There are a number of variables that affect the duration of a fuck, and of varying impact. 

KylerIsTrash points out one that's certainly applicable to many Tops, but there can be other variables too.  Each of us differs somewhat in what turns our crank the most, what throws the mental switch into a "fuck-magic" state.  For some, it might be a truly filthy-mouthed bottom in heat, for others it might be some visual/aural component. Doesn't really matter what the trigger is, all that matters is each guy winds up well-fucked or well-drained.

We're all in the same sexual boat, but that doesn't mean what's one guy's perverse goldmine is every guy's goldmine.  So, we roll with what is presented, and make the most of each guy we fuck.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, KylerIsTrash said:

3-5 minutes when I top. Less if it’s a cummy well used hole. Thinking about the last dudes nut all over my dick churnin in some btm who’s gonna wake up with regrets gets me busting ropes fast and deep. 

LOVE bottoms who get horny enough to flip and pass it on!! Don’t care one bit how fast you cum! I consider it a major “prize” getting a cumdump bottom to breed me!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 12/13/2023 at 10:51 AM, viking8x6 said:

My endurance varies greatly depending on prior activity, mental state, situation, and partner. Almost always, I will put in quite a bit of effort to last longer, as I know that's what I'd enjoy if I were the bottom. On the other hand, there's a certain point where that switches and the goal (mine, his, or best of all both) is to get the load in the ass.

i try and last longer as well. if i get too close too soon, i pull out and rim the hole for a minute or two, they seem to like that 😀

if it's a group setting, i will usually do a shot of Trimix and then even if you blow a load, you stay hard and can fuck no problem 'til the next load rises up.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1