What app do you use to record your fucks and loads give/received

On 1/3/2024 at 10:45 AM, NWUSHorny said:

I don't want to keep track. I love spontaneous fucking, tracking it on an app seems counterproductive, I already know I'm a big old slut after almost 35 years of extreme promiscuity, I really don't need to prove it to myself or anyone else.

It's about more than counting to count coup.

You can track how good the experience was with your partners with notes, when you were tested, when you got results and what they were, treatment, and reminders for future testing. Based on what you've done since your last round of testing, you can determine what testing needs to be done as well. You get reminders to take Doxy PEP within the window after unprotected sex and for PrEP, and record when you took PrEP and Doxy PEP. The UW sexual health clinic has a raft of detailed questions about your number of partners and BBB helps me answer accurately.

When I have a spontaneous fuck with a stranger, I record it under Anonymous. Quick and easy. 

The app gives me tools to be proactive and help manage my sexual health. Knowledge is power.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2024 at 1:45 PM, NWUSHorny said:

I don't want to keep track. I love spontaneous fucking, tracking it on an app seems counterproductive, I already know I'm a big old slut after almost 35 years of extreme promiscuity, I really don't need to prove it to myself or anyone else.

I'm with you on this. 

I know I've been fucking raw Holes for decades, which has been / is my goal.  I don't get why the minute* details of each fuck is important enough to be recorded.  It's the next fuck that's more important - not the already-accomplished ones.  But, to each his own, right?  

*(my-nute)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I know I've been fucking raw Holes for decades, which has been / is my goal.  I don't get why the minute* details of each fuck is important enough to be recorded.  It's the next fuck that's more important - not the already-accomplished ones.  But, to each his own, right?

3 hours ago, blackrobe said:

When I have a spontaneous fuck with a stranger, I record it under Anonymous. Quick and easy. 

The app gives me tools to be proactive and help manage my sexual health. Knowledge is power.

I had a triple digit count of "anonymous, quick and easy" where at least precum and/or anal secretions were swapped over this recent holiday weekend. Even if I'm not on a sexcation bender, a month that doesn't have at least a double digit count would be extremely rare. I'm not sure an exact count of the "anonymous, quick and easy" would change how my sexual health should be managed. I can see where it could be useful if the users frequency is in low single digits or less between sexual health check ins, but that isn't me. I would also note that your occasional "anonymous, quick and easy" happens at a sex club, publicly advertised sex party, or high traffic cruising spot, it is fairly likely to be someone like me, so you should plan accordingly

• Like 1

I'm using an app called Counters+. It's basic, but I'm not being THAT granular - just tracking times I've swallowed, or been bred or fucked or fed - no differentiation between single time or repeats, anonymous or known.    Every couple of years I try to keep track. 

• Upvote 1

Like Qaniker  said above my app stopped working about 5 weeks ago. I have sent the error messages to the developer and nothing happens, not even an acknowledgement.  I have gone back to my excel spreadsheet.  Seems to be the only thing that can be relied upon.

6 hours ago, bbsyd2765 said:

Like Qaniker  said above my app stopped working about 5 weeks ago. I have sent the error messages to the developer and nothing happens, not even an acknowledgement.  I have gone back to my excel spreadsheet.  Seems to be the only thing that can be relied upon.

I had the same error and it was fixed. There have been at least two app updates since that bug.

I wish the developers at least responded to my error reports. I did the updates and still had the same problem, so I deleted the app.

I think I will keep using my spreadsheet.

i started doing this but quickly lost interest. i'd rather just live in the moment. the fact that i struggle to come up with a real number when asked how many partners ive had, alone screams "SLUT!" so why bother. "too many to keep track of" is its own answer 😜

• Upvote 1