Gran Canaria Cumdump: Jan 20 - 27

Will be on a CUMDUMP adventure from the UK looking to take any and all loads. Looking for hot sleazy anon fucks. No load refused. Open to doing videos too! Love multiple cocks and loads. Total sun with willing holes for use. Let me know if up for some horny cum adventures! Look out for my FUCK ME tattoo on my ass. It will be up for use in Construction, The Factory or Bunker most nights! IMG_9675.jpeg.2791280d0eb0cb3cbe943087e29515ec.jpeg

• Piggy 1

21 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Hehe- I’ll be there at the same time- will say hello if I see that hot tattoo next to me on a fuck bench!

By the way, Bunker has closed for good, so hopefully there will be even more tops squeezed into the other bars!

Yeah, do say hi! Always good to meet  a fellow Brit Cumdump. Had no idea about Bunker, so thanks! 😈😈😈

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, londoncumdump81 said:

@TaggedslutYeah, I hate when a top unloads in your cunt and doesn't probably announce it before leaving....

Did you take poppers with you? Anything I need to know there?

Poppers cannot be sold legally in Spain. That said, some bars sell them anyway- Construction was openly selling them behind the bar when I first got there, though they ran out and didn’t get any more. However, there are more reliable options if you know where to go and what to say.

You can always take some with you- although strictly speaking they are a flammable liquid and therefore not allowed in your hand luggage. I usually remove the label, and pack a bottle in the clear plastic bag along with my other toiletries.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, londoncumdump81 said:

@TaggedslutYeah, I hate when a top unloads in your cunt and doesn't probably announce it before leaving....

Did you take poppers with you? Anything I need to know there?

Yeah def take poppers as they don’t sell them there. I was sharing with a friend but if going alone should get plenty of daytime action too!