Thoughts on Sex Trips?

metroguy

5 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

maybe that's still worth doing?

Sure it's worth doing, if you have the time.  Sharing your well-earned information with your brothers in the UK would be most appreciated.  Post it in the UK area too !! 

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

Sure it's worth doing, if you have the time.  Sharing your well-earned information with your brothers in the UK would be most appreciated.  Post it in the UK area too !! 

I would agree, that all information on local scenes is welcome. If you have cities, fuck venues and regularly scheduled events you always have good luck at, it is useful information for all of us. You never know when you might get to travel somewhere new. I used to assume, if I went to a fuck venue and it was a less than stellar night, that I was just there on an off night, but have since learned that there are entire geographic regions where great or even decent nights are few and far between, and even cities that I find sex easy to come by have venues that don't work for me. So providng a list of cities and fuck venues that generally work for you is a good start.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

Denver no longer has bathhouses, which is a shame since it has to be one of the easiest cities in the US to find casual fucks.

Recently I've been heading to LA and Palm Springs. In fact I got all the sex I had time for (working vacation) in LA and Palm Springs this month.

I need to go back to LA

Hello,

I love sex trips!!  I actually just completed another of my trips to Berlin 😊 and decided to overnight in London on the way home, to enjoy the Naked Party at Vault 139.

Not being one to do much online, I consider sex trips to be enjoying venues a location has to offer for sex, such as bars with back rooms, special sex parties, saunas, adult book stores and etc.  

I too used to travel to different locations around the USA for weekend sex trips, especially Cumunion parties.  And though I would enjoy other things the cities had to offer, such as good restaurants and even some tourist attractions on occasion, the primary purpose for those trips was for the SEX.  Now that the USA scene seems to be getting blander, I frequent Fort Lauderdale for weekend trips; 321 Slammer is the main attraction!   Now that I think about it, many international destinations to which I have traveled have had an added benefit of having a good sex scene, adding to the attraction.  I suppose those were partial sex trips.

chiilfuck

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, RobertBottomSlut said:

yep, this one is on my radar.

It’s nice to see more of our North American brothers discovering the joys of Gran Canaria. I met one there recently who told me there’s now a direct flight from Chicago?

• Like 3

I often have a few sex trips during the year, for events like the fickstutenmarkt in europe or the horse market in US or other events 

Some cities are always a hit like Manhattan, London (see my current trip status lol), Berlin that I can just stay at the hotel or a near sauna and get loaded up.  

• Thanks 1

I don't take too many sex trips these days, but I do go to big events like MAL, IML, Southern Decadence, Prides, Market Days, Dore Alley, Folsom, (which end up being sex trips). Being so close to Palm Springs, I get there often for hot weekend getaways and there's usually theme events - fisting, pumping, miiitary, bears, etc.  SO, in THAT respect, I'm luckier than most.  I'd LOVE to have the money to travel internationally for sex, but until I win the lottery (or find a sugar Daddy), that's not likely to happen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/20/2024 at 4:11 AM, Spunkinmyarse said:

It’s nice to see more of our North American brothers discovering the joys of Gran Canaria. I met one there recently who told me there’s now a direct flight from Chicago?

Chicago, really?  I am from Philadelphia, I left out of JFK for the Canary Islands.  This was a few years back before  the entire sex element of that location went through the roof.  I find it amazing actually, as I was one of the few Americans who were  there during that time, which was in February.  Most of the tourists were  Germans and Brits.  It was a great time, not expensive when I went, and certainly a much different "vibe", something special about those Euro guys!   I highly recommend it.......no matter if it is just for a relaxing time in the sun or if you wanna fuck your brains out.

• Like 2

On 2/20/2024 at 9:39 AM, fucknfeedme said:

Once a quarter I take a trip specifically for sex.  Mostly, I go to Palm Springs and stay at CCBC or Canyon Club.  I get all the sex i can handle.

Which place did you get sex the most between the two? Planning my first Palm Springs sex trip?