Anybody into having sex in the nature?

I am a big fan of nature, and having sex in the nature is always a big fantasy for me. But I never had any sex in the nature. Anybody into having sex in the nature or outdoor? And anybody knows safe place for outdoor sex in the States, especially in the Northwest? 

Yeah... With my partner we have a place (our place) it's in the woods, near my mother's vacation house.

When sun is warm, caressed by fresh air, in spring or late summer it's the best.

Then even play with pinecones inserted into our holes. My ex never wanted that, but I addressed my current man to this desire.

It's almost time... Matter of some weeks! 

• Like 1

Sex out in the woods on a hot afternoon can be so nice. Years ago I fucked a woman in the woods. Had her bent over a big rock and fucked her from behind. She was not on birth control and I did not have a condom on. Was so hot letting nature take it`s coarse. Would love it to happen to me now. Me being the bottom.

Yeah, have had lots of sex "in nature" (aka "out doors" lol).  Parks and preserves can be cruisy.   

When i lived in Virginia, Grandview Beach on the Chesapeake Bay was a very popular sex spot. You had to hike back in, a long beach on the bay. i've been walking that beach and have seen a hetero couple fucking as i walked by. Was really popular with gays. i'd lay on a blanket ass up and naked and guys would come by and fuck me, it was a great isolated place for sex.

As to the PNW?  Rooster Rock Beach near Portland Oregon has a "clothing optional" beach where sex happens... it's a known gay cruising location.

Not around here .... too many mosquitos are also hungry for action.  The only mitigating circumstance would be when there are a lot of guys - like Inn Leather, for instance - and the mosquitos have plenty of other dining-selections to choose from.  

There's Haulover nude beach a little bit S of Ft. L., but sex is strictly forbidden, and that beach is patrolled by the cops.  

Edited by hntnhole
addition

I'm a full time RV'er staying at gay campgrounds pretty much exclusively. I winter at Sawmill campground north of Tampa and summer at Camp Buckwood south of Indianapolis. Both have great options for outdoor play. 

Sawmill has 'The Trails" with several spots set up for play including gloryhole booths, stand up blow job space and tables just the right height for fucking.

Buckwood has Fort Dix, a stockade in the woods, with gloryholes, stocks,  stand up blow job space and a huge fuck table.

I definitely have a weakness for a warm evening with several fellow pigs out having a good time. 

• Like 1

I don't play outdoors much but I do hook up with a sheriff's deputy in the woods sometimes.  We have an old bridge he can back his suv into and nobody can see us. Winter time sucks but we just make it quick.

• Moderators

Fuck yes! Love outdoor/nature action.

Safe? Well, generally anywhere reasonably isolated is somewhat safe from discovery. Drones and cameras can go anywhere these days, of course, but if one picks a place where "why would they?" is a valid question, it's probably OK. Never had any trouble with that personally.

It is prudent to be mindful of safety from the normal hazards of the outdoors - mosquitoes have been mentioned, and I would add ticks, snakes, poison ivy/oak/sumac, thorns, and sunburn to that list.

• Like 2

I love hooking up in the wild. The PNW does have a few locations where it happens as mentioned by @tallslenderguy, I've hooked up at the nude beaches near Portland, Rooster Rock and Collins Beach on Suave Island, as well as Point Wells Seattle/Edmunds. I've also heard there is one on a quarry near Salem, OR as well as a few cruisy parks around. If you are accustom to cruising in the great outdoors, in other parts of the US, you are likely to be disappointed in both the number of guys cruising and the ability to actually close the cruising deal and engage in sexual activity with the ones that do actually appear to be cruising, but it is what it is.

Edited by NWUSHorny

Before sex apps I think outdoor cruising areas were even more popular. The main city park in my area was always a big cruising area. Although pretty secluded the perceived risk was sort of a turn on and in a few cases I loved watching other guys fuck or being watched. 

My favorite memory is meeting a hot black guy on a summer evening who I first thought was just looking for a BJ. After a few minutes I was on my back in the dirt, sorts off legs up with his dick deep inside me and only our spit for lube. He was very vocal and i was concerned other park visitors would here him and his moaning as he fucked. He eventually started shooting in me which felt awesome. I went home and my shorts were wet with pink fluids.  6 weeks later I determined I was the recipient of his gift 

• Like 3