Hey- NEW guys on here-, and refresher for OLDER members

Sorry guys, I don't have a new piece of fiction for you, BUT please consider researching the dusty deep archives of great writing on here . The easiest way I have found is to scroll to the bottom of Page 1 of the Chem Sex Fiction, hit page 2, then in the url box you should see breeding.zone/forum/2 and some other extension. Just over type page 2 and plug in something like 40 or 50  and dive back into the early years of the site, and some really great stories. 

Fair warning, some stories then, just like today, begin and never get finished, but the stuff that is there is a whole "fresh" source of inspiration and masturbation

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

Good tip, @AlwaysOpen. I do that, too. I always check for new chapters of recent stories first. After that I take a deep dive into the archives of older stories. Sometimes I find something I've read before; sometimes it's a good one that's new to me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AlwaysOpen said:

Sorry guys, I don't have a new piece of fiction for you, BUT please consider researching the dusty deep archives of great writing on here . The easiest way I have found is to scroll to the bottom of Page 1 of the Chem Sex Fiction, hit page 2, then in the url box you should see breeding.zone/forum/2 and some other extension. Just over type page 2 and plug in something like 40 or 50  and dive back into the early years of the site, and some really great stories. 

Fair warning, some stories then, just like today, begin and never get finished, but the stuff that is there is a whole "fresh" source of inspiration and masturbation

It’s only a problem when you’ve read all of them …

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

I’ve done this but with a different method.  At the top right of page 1 is the SORT BY button. I open it and sort by START DATE.  Then I just jump to the last page of stories with the  >>  button.

• Upvote 1

I personally sort by the number of replies - good way to get the longer multi-chapter stories if you want something a bit longer. Plus more likely to get a full story - not guaranteed, I've seen several with no ending in the first few pages, but you do get a lot more 'complete' stories.

I do enjoy reading some of the newer stories whenever they're updated as well, but sometimes I want to read a full story while I jack off - though I do wish there was a way to filter the post so I only see the original poster'comments.s, so I can get from one chapter to the next without having to scroll past 20+ comments lol.

• Like 1

You can bump them to the top of the cue by commenting on the post which updates the story,  and then you sort by recent updared. I will do this right now with the story about the teens who trespass in a neighbors pool. "Don't Call the Cops" that's close to the title. 

On 5/11/2024 at 12:15 AM, AlwaysOpen said:

thank you so hot to be reminded.....and needing to keep stroking 

On 5/11/2024 at 10:00 AM, shinelover said:

I've done that before with this section and the bug chasing section. I'll go to the oldest posts and work my way back. Some good stuff is out there.

Haha glad I'm not the only one who does this! 

• Like 1

Though I've been here for 2 years, I'm still way behind on stories. I'm trying to find great stories that need to resurface.

Guys, what stories do you recommend? What are your favorites or ones you've written you think we should read? 

16 minutes ago, Heir2012 said:

Though I've been here for 2 years, I'm still way behind on stories. I'm trying to find great stories that need to resurface.

Guys, what stories do you recommend? What are your favorites or ones you've written you think we should read? 

Aside from the awesome supply of Chemsex fiction on here, some members write about actual experiences - a few in the "sex with enhancements" category, and some (like me) in their personal blogs on this site. Guys seem to really go for my real life partying experiences and I'm very proud that my blog is ranked first place overall for 'Blog Entries' in the "all time" slot (meaning the life of this site from 2014 until now). You mighT enjoy them too: Versmetropig's real life pnp experiences. Another member with great real life enhanced experiences in his blog is @hungrypigholehis blog here is: Hungrypighole's blog. Have fun! You too @BBLOADS, welcome aboard!

Edited by versmetropig
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Heir2012 said:

1 hour ago, versmetropig said:

Aside from the awesome supply of Chemsex fiction on here, some members write about actual experiences - a few in the "sex with enhancements" category, and some (like me) in their personal blogs on this site. Guys seem to really go for my real life partying experiences and I'm very proud that my blog is ranked first place overall for 'Blog Entries' in the "all time" slot (meaning the life of this site from 2014 until now). You mighT enjoy them too: Versmetropig's real life pnp experiences. Another member with great real life enhanced experiences in his blog is @hungrypigholehis blog here is: Hungrypighole's blog. Have fun! You too @BBLOADS, welcome aboard!

@Heir2012 - I cannoT recommend hiGhly enough (pun intended - or not intended!) @versmetropig's blogs. They're ALL fucKing hoTTTTTTT!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

@Heir2012 - I've read the blogs by @hungrypighole and @versmetropig, not just once, but several times. I can absolutely recommend them for bedtime reading. When you read @hungrypighole's posts, you'll swear you're at the baths -- his description of the pillow the desk clerk handed him one night is absolutely spot on. @versmetropig  puts you right there in the same room, and he also lets the reader see the other characters as individuals. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, BBLOADS said:

I’m new here, hey men 

Welcome!  Someone who was born in the year 2000! Wow, if I could only remember who and what I did in the year 2000, I remember the guys and the cities where I met them at.  but not their names.  It was before smart phones, so I was working with my personal telephone book, and there were not all the hook up apps that we have today.  Technology  is both a gift and a curse.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1