finally a man of his word and 10in thick

chatting with this hot, huge, great bodied man, almost seemed to good to be true, he got right to the point and said he needed a hole to use and Breed on his lunch break. and of course I said, use my  bubble butt please. 

sent address, he actually shows up! 

and holy wow. drops his pants and a 12 in, thick cock flops out. he says, suck it, then I hope you are able to take this raw. 

I drop to my knees. we goes balla deep down my throat the flips me over. 

Spits on my hole.

then just goes balls deep. it hurt so good. he breeds me for an hour. my hole went numb within 10 min lol he shot such a huge load in me, after he got up, spank my ass and got dressed and left. I layed there, dripping his cum from my wrecked stretched hole. in complete bliss. 

I get a message 10 min later saying he's coming back after work to pound me again.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10

I knew a guy that was hung with a foot long. He told me it was a curse as well as a blessing. Women were afraid of something that big and when he found a guy to fuck they tapped out pretty quickly.

Unfortunately I never got a chance to play with him. At the time I wouldn't have tried it, but now, who knows

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

My biggest cock was 10" but that was just my second cock in me ever....

It really hurt for the first few minutes. I was pretty helpless because he was physically superior to me.

I never called him again because my cunt hurt for days and I was afraid of the big cock.

Today I am regularly fucked by 9" and that without lube haha

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

My biggest was 10” - was on a biz trip posted a CL ad - guy answered as asked if i wanted 2. Hell ya - hadn’t discussed size / Im more interested in load size than cock size. They show up guy i emailed with was 7 - his buddy was 10 FUCK - sucked and swallowed both - then sucked t 7” hard and he loosened me up as i was getting Mr 10 hard again. Even after getting fucked by 7” it took a couple minutes to get 10 all the way in. He went slow / said he’s used to guys needing time to adjust. When I was ready he started stroking my hole. Nice slow long strokes so i could feel every inch. After 10 minutes he was balls deep and unloading. It was fun but i was sore for a couple days.. Guve me 7 inches anytime LOL

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

True story: I married the guy with the biggest dick I’d ever had inside me; a little over 9 VERY thick inches.  And yeah I got my ruler before I let that monster in me!  He told me the same that first night: he had a lot of experience with guys needing a lot of time to take it.  He was right but when he got through my second hole and could finally fuck me the stars I’d seen before when he worked my prostate then each turned to supernovas while he pounded me into oblivion.  

No I didn’t marry him that night; but I’d have followed him off a cliff like Thelma after he’d driven me like Louise!  (We didn’t have quite the origin story of those two but the way he fucked me was a history-making saga!)

Last load I took?  Woke up with my hole still slimy from him fucking my brains out last night; and he was sleeping on his side with that monster of his already awake.  I backed into that reliable pre-cum dispenser, worked that monster into my sore hole, and by the time I had him half-way in he grabbed my hip and my shoulder and slammed it in me … over and over with the fury he has when he gets awakened.  He takes a while and before he was done he’d shoved me face down and mounted me then finally had me on my back with my feet on his shoulders pounding me with his teeth gritted and shouting at me what a wanton cum-dump I am!

I went for our morning beach run in a jock-strap and short running shorts I’d had on under my bike shorts we wear to cycle out there.  I wish he’d taken a pic of my soaked shorts from his cum flowing out while we cycled no matter how skilled my muscles are to hold it in.

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1