It seems I’ve always been attracted to rough and wild men. It’s like the attraction between two magnets. I know if I were to take time to turn them around and really get to know them, I’d probably feel repulse and they’d certainly be repulsed by my ‘good boy’ persona. Just at first sight I can’t help myself. My erotic imagination goes into overdrive.

As a kid I was adamantly opposed to smoking, but the Marlboro man on the cigarette adds was the hero of what I wanted to look like when I grew up.

At a church teen retreat I met a ruggedly handsome, foul mouthed, teen who my heart melted for. I couldn’t get enough time with him. He had a tortured streak deep inside that sucked my desire in even deeper. He was his schools drug dealer, and even sold to his little brother. I couldn’t find it within myself to judge him. Nothing came of that silly teen romance, but I remember it as one of the formative experiences of my life.

For the most part as a non-drinker I was never really that comfortable in gay bars, but I found myself going regularly to a seedy hotel that had a male stripper night. I was so jealous of the strippers’ gorgeous bodies and their confidence to take it all off in front of a crowd. And in Vancouver they took it all off, full frontal views of their usually huge, gorgeous erections.

There was one man that was always there in the audience. Usually with a woman or two. He always seemed half drunk in that happy smiley loose limbed kind of way. He had that classic rugged handsomeness that always pulled me in. And the charismatic presence that I couldn’t help but feel jealous over. I found myself worshiping him from a distance. Even though he was with women I frequently saw him slip out for a smoke or slide into the bathroom with a guy or three. There was no doubt in my mind what was happening in those bathroom forays.

On my fifth night seeing him I still couldn’t even muster the courage to say hi. Imagine my surprise when he crossed the crowed room and came directly to me. Without a word he grabbed me by the collar and towed me across the room almost pulling my shirt off. As we approached the bathroom he hissed at me; “I’m gonna breed your nerdy ass.” Before opening the door, he opened his shirt and there on his beautiful right chest was a biohazard tattoo. He barked, “Don’t look so shocked, I know ‘goodie two shoes boys’ like you really want my toxic sperm.”  When the bathroom door opened out came a tall handsome tanned blond-haired Dane. Clearly, they were friends from way back from the passionate kiss that ensued. I was summarily pushed aside and as the two turned to go into the bathroom he asked me to ‘take care’ of his women friend until he got back. He read the look of disappointment on my face and said, “You know the rules, you know how it works, buy her a drink.” After he left, I considered trying to figure out these strange rules, but in the end I just walked away feeling dejected and used.

I would see him every stripper night after that. I’d still feel attracted to his rugged handsome aura, but I managed to stay away. As magnetic as my attraction to him was, as much as I knew I wanted to ride his raw cock in a bathroom stall, I just wasn’t sure I wanted his ‘special sperm.’ And I was totally confused that I was even giving it any thought.

Recently I was in hospital for a few weeks. I was headed outside to get some fresh air. This took me passed ‘Admitting’. There at the wicket were two prison security guards checking in a prisoner dressed in a bright orange jump suite and cheap runners. The sleaves were rolled up so I could see crude tattoos on his arms, hands and fingers. The same quality of bad tattoos also emerged up the side of his neck and behind his ear. He had a seven-day scraggly beard and although his hair was clean it was long and raged, His face was on the handsome side with a decidedly strong jaw. I altered my course to be sure to get a look at the front of him. I was not disappointed, as I expected, the front buttons of the jumper suite were open halfway to his navel, gaping and exposing his sinewy lightly haired chest. And you guessed it, two crude dagger tattoos came down pointing toward each other on his pecs.

I went on about my day, but these images of him kept creeping back into my mind.

I was enjoying the freedom to move about after a week and a half confined to bedrest. I was gone from my private room for a couple hours. When I returned, I was informed someone else needed that room more than me and they were ready to move me to a ward. I fully expected this would happen eventually with my lack of private insurance.

Curiosity got the better of me and later that night I roamed past my previous private room. Sure enough, guarding the door were two prison guards. Sneaking a glimpse inside I could see the ruggedly handsome prisoner shackled to the bed. He was now shirtless, I presumed even naked under the light sheet, and watching TV.

He caught me staring and returned a glare. I suspect he meant for this to scare me away, but it was like the power of the magnetic attraction was turned to electric. You know, those magnets they use in wrecking yards to pick up vehicles they are lifting into the crushing machines.

I would find myself wandering by his room for glimpses four and five times a day. Then I met him being led down the hall. One of the guard’s was speaking. “Ten minutes of fresh air, and you can have a smoke, but that’s it. Any funny business and even this privilege will be whipped from you. Do you understand?”

He grunted the affirmative.

Excursions through the smoking area were added to my escapes from the monotony of my room. Many times, I found him there sullenly sucking away on his fag, looking dejected by one and all, especially his board and hostile looking guards.

Then one evening after dark I noticed a guard smoking with him. They were actually talking, joking and laughing.

The guard held out his pack to me and offered for me to join them. I demurred; “Sorry I don’t smoke those things.”

Grabbing his own crotch the prisoner laughed blurting; “Maybe not those, but you would this.”

The guard also laughed good naturedly and my gaydar went off for both of them.

We chatted casually for a bit until the guard spoke up; “Sorry guys, but I’ve got to bring this smoke break to a close. My partner will begin to wonder. If you can suck him off real fast behind that garbage bin I’ll keep watch. Then I’ve got to get him back.”

The prisoner pulled me behind the bin and pushed me to my knees. His slender seven-inch cock was down my throat in a flash. I sucked for all I was worth as his hands manipulated my head to give me the face fuck of my life.

With no warning he was soon blasting, painting my tonsils with his cum. Eight powerful spasms and I swallowed every one.

It was only when he pulled out of my mouth that I noticed even his dick was tattooed. It was crude and also just in black, but it was definitely a stinging scorpion.

• Like 24
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 2

The next time I found the same guard and the prisoner at the smoking area it was the next night, and it was after midnight.

Even thought there was little chance of anyone coming around the guard waisted no time. He handcuffed the prisoner to the garbage bin where he had a free and unobstructed view of what the guard was about to do to me.

“Drop those shorts and bend over here.”

I didn’t ask any questions. I quickly did as instructed.

The guards short, trimmed beard was scratching my ass cheeks as his tongue fucked my hole. Liberal amounts of spit were added and pushed in with his expert tongue action.

Soon he stood and his raw thick short cock was lined up with my hole. I was tempted to mention a condom, but he was already inside me, and it felt amazing.

“Yeah, raw fuck the nerd!” the prisoner goaded.

The more he pistoned inside me the more I enjoyed it, and the more I was happy we were doing this raw.

He pulled out and I turned to see him remove his shirt and drop his uniform pants and underwear to his ankles. He was a fine specimen of a 5’ 8’’ bear cub. I loved his hairy body especially when he was quickly back inside me and his hairy torso rubbed against my back.

Freed of his clothes his pace picked up. I began to feel his sweat dripping onto my back and his breathing became ragged.

He asked; “Fuck man, where do you want my load?”

“Inside, breed me.” I was surprised to hear my response.

“You better be on Prep!” he chocked out.

“I’m not.” I confessed

“Neither am I and I’ve taken a dozen toxic loads from this scorpion cocked prisoner over the last few weeks.”

“If this guard breeds you, I breed you next!” the prisoner asserted.

My brain was in panic mode. I couldn’t get any words out.

“Fuck, Fuck, fuck take my load you fuckin nerd bitch. Yeah, breeding your unprotected ass. Fuuccckkkkk, feels amazing!”

The prisoner had managed to all but slip out of his orange jump suite. It was bunched up by his cuffed wrist. His scorpion tattooed erection stood straight out from his tall lanky naked heavily tattooed body.

“OK nerd, you heard the deal. You took the guards load, come here and get mine.”

I don’t know what possessed me, but I stripped out of all my clothes and backed my cummy ass onto the prisoner’s scorpion cock. I bent over and took the guards slimy cock into my mouth to clean it off.

The prisoner wasted no time in pounding me hard. All I could think in astonishment was I am loving getting fucked by this hard core rough and tumble prisoner. He’s going to breed my vulnerable ass with his toxic poison, and I’ve unknowingly been waiting my entire life for this moment.

Soon he was panting; “Beg for it nerd slut, tell us what you need.”

“Knock me up! Breed me. Cum in my ass … oh fuck yeah …. Just like that … oh fuck …. I need every drop.”

He kept pounding the load in deep. When he finally pulled out, he reached in my ass and scratched me quite severely with his long finger nail. “Let’s make sure that takes.”

I couldn’t wait for the next midnight to roll around. They were by the garbage bin smoking with a second tall handsome guard.

The first guard stripped completely and leaned against to garbage bin. As the new guard ate out his co-workers ass I stripped naked. My cock was soon engulfed and covered with spit before being lined up with the bear cub’s hairy ass.

My raw cock in his hot hole felt amazing. The second guard was soon eating out and tongue fucking my ass, so I held off starting the fuck. Soon the guard behind me stood and his mammoth erection was penetrating my vulnerable ass. I would later learn his was a full ten inches massive Cuban cigar thickness.

The train fuck was now on. The harder the guard behind gave it to me, the harder the guard I was fucking got it.

The Prisoner cursed and swore and cheered us all on.

I was the first to blast inside the bear cub. My ass contractions brought the guard in me over the edge and my ass was being flooded. When he collected his breath and pulled out, I knew the drill.

The prisoner had been handcuffed totally naked, so I was free to back onto his scorpion tattooed meat. I bent and the Cuban cigar dick was down my throat. When I had it clean, I noticed the high-quality biohazard tattoo on his left pelvis just above his immaculately trimmed pubic hair. Possibly my third toxic breeding, definitely my second. It never seemed to take him long for the prisoner to shoot his poison into my eager ass. Possibly four, definitely three. I felt I was now committed to my fate.

Over the next few nights three more prison guards would pump their luscious man juices into my ass.

Three hospital security guards had seen what was happening behind the garbage bin and pulled me into their supply closets to claim their fair share of my ass. I didn’t protest!

By the time I was released from the hospital I had knowingly taken 10 highly toxic loads. My first morning back home the fuck flu hit like a ‘tanker’. I ended up back in hospital with dehydration.

I don’t know why I confessed the entire story to my cute young social worker. I guess I got a perverse delight out of shocking him. He tried to play it cool, but it was obvious he was afraid I might try to sue the prison or the hospital. All I wanted was for the prisoner to get early parole. I had no idea what he was ‘in’ for, I didn’t care. I just hoped our paths would cross when he got out. I was ecstatic that such a rough and tumble bad boy had been the one to knock me up. 

• Like 26
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, negchaserlooking said:

Any continuation planned? Cute social worker? ☣️

I hadn't considered continuing this story until I saw your comment. 'Never say Never' is one of my mottos. You've planted a seed without fucking me. (lol) Watch and we'll see if it grows!😜

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I was doing well adjusting to being HIV poz and returning to my usual home, work and social life. I really didn’t need assistance, but I kept going to my weekly appointments with the cute young social worker anyway. He was just too adorable to pass up being in his presence for 45 minutes per week.

Cute can come in a lot of varieties. This guy was the slightly built leprechaun variety. He couldn’t have stood over 4’8” or weighed more than 125 lbs. soaking wet. His hair and sparce short, trimmed beard were flaming red. He had no mustache. His ‘Irish eye’s are smiling’ were a twinkling emerald green. His cute little face and button nose were covered in freckles. His delicate arms were covered in a fine red fur, and a tuft of this always peaked over the top button of his shirt. Yes, he even had a slight Irish accent and a definite lilt to his tenor voice.

I found myself flirting shamelessly with him. A behaviour he didn’t seem to discourage with his good-natured professionalism.

I also relished in making him blush with stories of my promiscuous sexual adventures. If he was going to offer support, I wasn’t going to hide my true nature and sexuality.

He blushed but he didn’t chide. He wondered if I was having more bareback sex since before I was infected.

“Fuck yeah man. It’s all bareback sex now. What about you?” I asked quite inappropriately. I wasn’t even sure he was gay at this point, I just hoped.

“My boyfriend and I always play safe. Even though we are committed to monogamy.” He shared, even though he didn’t have to.

He checked his notes to be sure I wasn’t on meds yet then asked; “Your unmedicated, and versatile, do you find yourself bottoming and topping bareback these days.”

“Fuckin A man. Since I converted ‘raw is the law’.

“Do you disclose your status before topping a guy?” he queried.

“I don’t top that often. But, yes … well all but once.” I confessed.

“Why not that time?” he asked a bit shocked.

I unfolded my little story, “We were in a darkroom. There was quite a crowd bumping about and feeling each other up. This hand took a firm grasp of my hard on. Immediately he was whispering in my ear ‘I need this in me.” In hindsight I don’t know why, but I thought he meant in his mouth. Before I could say anything, his cum lubed hairy ass was sucking in my raw cock. I was already balls deep when I was able to ask, “Are you sure about this?” “Fuck yeah man, your raw cock is amazing, go ahead, fuck me.” “But you don’t even know my status.” Him, “I don’t fuckin care.”  Me, “Are you at least on PreP?” Him, “No fuckin way I’m taking that shit.” Me, “Then I better pull out.” Him, “No way, why?” Me, “I’m poz with a high viral load.” Him, “Fuck yeah, don’t pull out.” Me, “But I might knock you up, I’m newly diagnosed and very fucking toxic.” Him begging, “Fuckin A man, give me everything you’ve got.” At this point a popper bottle was placed under my left nostril and my right one pinched off. I instinctively took a deep breath. Whoever was feeding me poppers spoke into my ear, ‘take another’. I did as told and the bottle was moved and two deep breathes of the magic chemical went deep into my lungs through my right nostril. I was now flying high and started to pound the eager bottom. He begged and a growing crowd encouraged me to ‘knock him up.’ His ass contractions just kept milking my cock until I couldn’t hold back any longer. Rope after rope of my toxic cum blasted into his vulnerable neg. ass. “

The astonished social worker: “You mean he wanted you to infect him?!”

“Begged me to. Who was I to deny an adult what he wanted?”

“Wow. And how did it feel?” the questioning lilt.

“So fucking powerful! He gave me utter control of his life and I took it and claimed it with my big raw cock and toxic babies! I fuckin loved it.”

“So, you’d do it again, knock a guy up, poz him.”

“Absofuckenlutely!”

“No regret or quams? You don’t feel you crossed some moral line?” he couldn’t seem to give this up.

“No moral regret, no quams. In fact, I’ve decided to never disclose unless asked directly before a fuck. I figure if you’re not on PreP and taking raw cock up the ass you’re chasing. I’m happy to knock up as many chasers as I get a chance before I go on meds.”

“But what if some guy just slips up, gets caught up in the heat of the moment, or thinks ‘just this once, once can’t hurt’?

“If my raw cock gets up his ass, that’s his problem not mine.”

I’d never heard him swear; “Fuck, that’s harsh man.”

Despite his seeming sense of moral concern every visit it was as if he couldn’t help himself; he would ask about my sex life and specifically my conversion to 100% bareback.

I felt no shame in reporting that I was more promiscuous than ever. Despite my preference in the past to bottom I was now topping at least half of the time. Most encounters were completely anonymous, and no bottom asked my status before my raw toxic cock went into their eager holes. Only one had asked me my status after I bred him and pounded it in deep. This bottom was incredibly pissed with me; “How could you do that? I’m negative and not on PreP.” I just laughed at him:” You were negative. And you waited for a strange time to ask me. You’re just going to have to live with the outcome.” The guy had walked away sobbing, but it wasn’t my responsibility.

The next social work appointment he just cut right to the chase asking, “So how many guys have you bred your toxic load into this week without telling?”

“Five! Three of them told me afterward they are chasing and were over the moon happy when they knew my status and the strength of my toxicity.”

Meanwhile a new profile appeared on Squirt. I wondered if it was my leprechaun social worker. The profile pic was one of those classic frontal torso nudes cut off at the neck and below the crotch with his hand attempting to hide what is clearly his erection. I’d never seen even one extra button open on his shirt, but the size, stature and flaming red body hair and bush looked unmistakable. Details in the profile included, new to this app, just looking, partner doesn’t know, extreme discretion required, fully versatile, and the confusing detail, condoms/let’s discuss.

I knew my profile cock pic wouldn’t give me away so fired off a ‘hi’.

Very quickly I got a simple ‘hi’ back.

Me- “How’s it going?”

Him- “Good thanks. Thanks for saying hi. I’m new to this.”

Me- “Your welcome. Glad to help a newbie … what you looking for on hear.”

Him- “Mostly just to chat. I can’t cheat on my boyfriend.”

Me- “Understood.”

Him- “Not that I’m not tempted to.”

Me- “OK, if you want you can tell me more.”

Him- “I shouldn’t, it feels like throwing him under the bus.”

Me- “I wouldn’t encourage you to do that.”

Him – “It’s just he’s a total bottom, so I have to top … to fuck him all the time.”

Me- “Your ass is itchy for a chance to flip?”

Him- “Yeah, you get it. And what’s even worse is he insists on condoms. We are monogamous and have been together for two years. Neither of us had much experience before we met. We’ve been tested several times, but he still insists. If I’m going to do all the fucking, I prefer to be able to feel what I’m doing without a rubber barrier. You understand don’t you. Looks from your profile like you bareback.”

Me: “Yup, I understand. And yes, I only play raw.”

Him: “You are so lucky. Do you ever top?”

Me: “Sometimes”

Him: “I wouldn’t, but if I were to cheat on him with you would you suite up, wear a condom? I need to get fucked.”

This caught me off guard. I hadn’t gotten around to updating my status and wasn’t sure I wanted to reveal that just quite yet, especially if this was my social worker. I’d had enough time to quickly think through my response; “Since this is only theoretical, I’ll say, sure, I’d suite up. Probably not for anybody else, but for you.”

Him; “Cool … and thanks for the theoretical chat.”

We continued to chat over the next few weeks. It certainly made my appointments with the social worker fascinating as I continued to wonder if it was him.

The day finally arrived where he asked to see my private pics. I made sure to remove anything that include my face as sent him the link, along with a request to see his.

He opened his two private pics up to me. The first was a repeat of his profile pic, except this one was full frontal head to toe with no attempt to hide his cute leprechaun face or his amazing proportionately large erect cock. No wonder his boyfriend wanted it to always fuck him, crazy to want it covered as far as I was concerned. The second was a fully nude back shot with him shoving a big black dildo into his tight hole. The look on his face showed every hint of the pain and pleasure this act was giving him. I didn’t know how I was going to manage it, but I knew I had to have sex with this man. There was now no doubt it was him.

During my next visit to his office, I couldn’t pick up any hint that he knew he was chatting with me. I had a ragging boner for the entire visit and worried that he could feel me undressing him with my eyes the entire time. I was pleased to see he had relaxed and instead of the one chaste open button at the top of his shirt there were now three. This gave me a good view of the fiery red pelt matting his chest.

I started our next online chat boldly; “So have you cheated on that boyfriend of yours yet?”

Him: “Fuck no. Honestly I wouldn’t do it with anyone but you, and even then, I’d need to keep it anonymous.”

Me: “Interesting. So, you are considering cheating with me?”

Him: “I know I shouldn’t, but honestly, yes.”

Me: “And would you fuck me, or have me fuck your hungry ass?”

Him; “What would you prefer?”

Me: ”Oh baby, I want to ride your beautiful cock. I’m so jealous of your boyfriend.”

Him; “Sheathed or raw?”

Me; “Fuck your boyfriend, I’m going to give you what you want. I want that big, beautiful cock in me raw.”

Him; “Cool. … And since we are talking theoretically would you want me to pull out before I cum.”

Me: “Fuck no! Breed my ass, cum in my ass and push it in deep.”

There was a long pause and not even a sign that he was typing at the other end. I was afraid I had offended him, and he’d signed off. And then the signal that he was typing … I awaited his message.

Him: “Fuck man, I just had the biggest orgasm imagining I was breeding your hole. I’ve gotta go clean up before the boyfriend gets home. Thanks for the chat and the wank.”

• Like 15
  • Piggy 8

I’d set the precedent, and the leprechaun social worker had gone for the bait, so I started the next appointment the same way. “Have you cheated on that no-good boyfriend of yours yet?”

He responded, “Interesting that you asked. I actually haven’t technically physically cheated on him. But I guess I have psychologically and maybe even a little more.”

Me: “Interesting. Do tell.”

He confessed about the ongoing chat with the guy on Squirt. He clearly didn’t know it was me. He gave the details and blushed at the conclusion of our last chat.

Me: “So the thought of breeding the guy gave you a great ejaculation?!”

Him: “Fuck yeah, among the best of my life.”

Me: “So?”

Him: “So what?”

Me: “So what are you gonna do about it? Are you gonna hook up with him? Breed his willing ass?”

Him: “Fuck!, No! I couldn’t cheat on my boyfriend, at least not go that far.”

Me: “Oh, ok.”

Him: “Although I can’t stop thinking about having my raw cock in a man’s hole.”

Me: “Only thing better is having a man’s raw cock blasting in my hole.”

Him: “I can’t imagine that, it must be amazing … no, no, stop putting ideas in my head.”

Me: “The idea's already in both your heads. It’s a terrible thing to die curious.”

Him: “Fuck man, you’re evil. And I love it. Now get out of my office and get busy collecting loads and stories for your appointment next week.”

Before our next online chat I came up with a plan of approach.

Me: How you doing Red. (I’d offered this nick name and he’s accepted it. He’d decided to call me BB, for bad boy and barebacker)

Red: “Horney as fuckin hell.”

BB: “Boyfriend still not giving you cock in the ass?”

Red: “That’s for sure. And the more I push to ditch the condoms the more he with holds all sex! He wouldn’t own it, but he’s basically forcing me to cheat on him.”

BB: “So did you? Have you?”

Red: “Only virtually in our last chat. Fuck man, that was amazing.”

BB: “What if I had a plan? You and I meet and you could fuck and breed me for real.”

Red: “No fuchin way. That would be going to far. But, theoretically tell me what you were thinking.”

BB: “My buddy has a glory hole through the back door of his garage. The outside of this door is completely secluded from his neighbour’s view. I’ve been fucked and bred through it many times, day and night, it’s perfect. We could arrange a time. I’d have my ass up to the hole and away you’d go. Totally anonymous.”

Red: “Well, theoretically, when might you suggest?”

BB: “Tonight, 10 p.m., it’ll be dark, you might like that better than daytime.”

Red: “It’ll be hard to find an excuse to go out that late.”

BB: “Earlier then?”

Red: “No theoretically I’d do my best.”

That’s how it was left. So I had no idea when I stripped in my friend’s garage and backed my bare ass to the glory hole if there was going to be any action that night or not. I had intentionally not drummed up any other fucker’s on the hookup apps to give my leprechaun a chance. I figured I’d give him to 10:20 to show and if nothing I could get busy on the apps then. I approached it like a fun game.

10:17 and I hadn’t heard a stir in my friend’s yard. I was preparing my brain to change strategies when I heard gentle footsteps move up to the glory hole. A hand brushed my bare ass cheek and I recognized Red’s whispered voice.

“BB? Is that you?”

I altered me voice to remain anonymous to him; “Yup.”

One of his fingers explored my hole eventually sliding inside.

Red: “You pre lubed.”

BB: “Yup”

From the next noises I was pretty sure he stripped out of all of his clothes. Then I heard the distinct sound of a condom package opening.

BB: “Red, what are you doing?”

Red: “I’m suiting up to fuck you. I’m cheating on my good for nothing boyfriend.”

BB: “Yeah, but why the condom? I thought you wanted to breed me.”

Red: “You told me I could wear one. Just for me you said, nobody else.”

BB: “Yeah, but you know from our chat you want to be in a guy raw, your orgasm.”

Red: “No, I can’t take that chance. It’s already on and I’m ready to fuck you. Please!”

By this point I was so fuckin horned up I relented. The condom burned like hell as he eased it into me. I made him pull out and applied more lube. It was marginally better when he pushed in this time. I was sorry I wasn’t using Vaseline. He began to fuck me, and I soon needed to stop him to add more lube. He entered me again, but I could tell he was starting to go soft.

Red: “Damn this never happens at home, but I can’t keep it hard. I think the condom is killing my hardon.”

BB: “Then take it off.”

Red: “I couldn’t do that. My boyfriend would never forgive me.”

BB: “Do you plan to tell him you’ve cheated on him? Your cocks already fucked me, a stranger.” I heard the condom snap off.

Red: “You do have a point.”

BB: “Just rub the raw head of your cock on my hole. See if that gets it excited.” He followed my instructions.

Red: “Mmmmm, that feels good. Fuck, I’m getting hard already. ”

BB: “Yeah, I can tell.”

Red: “OK, I’m just going to put the tip in, no more, ok?”

BB: “Go for it.” His swollen mushroom head popped in and felt amazing. I relaxed my ass, and it sucked his gorgeous cock in balls deep. He went into instant orgasm and painted my gut walls. 7 blasts!

Red: “Fuck, fuck, fuck! You tricked me! Oh my God. That was the best orgasm. I’m so fuckin high right now. I don’t know if it’s the cheating, or raw fucking you, or seeding your ass … probably all three.” He was totally breathless.

BB: “Why don’t you back your ass up to this hole and I can return the favor.”

Red: “That would be fuckin amazing, …. But no, no, I couldn’t do that. It’s one thing to cheat on him, but to give my ass to a stranger … and bareback … fuck, that would be so amazing but no, no way. I gotta go. Thanks.” And he was gone.

At my next appointment in his office, he didn’t even let me ask my question. He proudly blurted; “I cheated on him. I met the guy I’ve been chatting with and fucked him through a glory hole. Blasted my load deep in his ass. Fuckin loved it, so did he.”

BB: “I bet he did. So, what comes next?”

Red: “He wants to breed me, but I can’t let that happen.”

BB: “I guess you’re right.”

Red: “Yeah, but I’d love to. He’s negative and I trust him. And my ass is so hungry for a fuck.”

BB: “Maybe you shouldn’t trust him.”

Red: “Yeah, you’re probably right. But I’d ask him his status before I’d let him in raw, you know just to be sure.”

BB: “That’s probably a good plan. So, you’re going to let him fuck you?”

Red: “No way. … Oh, I forgot to tell you, yesterday was my birthday, my boyfriend gave me the most amazing presents. At first, I was like ‘what the fuck’! He’d wrapped up a new box of condoms for me. I was so pissed with him. Then he gave me the second wrapped parcel. I opened it and was confused; it was a big new bottle of Vaseline. He held them both up and said, “It’s your birthday, you get to decide which of these we use, and if you want to use both together, I think that would be so fuckin kinky.” The first two fucks we used both, soon shredding the condoms long before I bred his ass. The third fuck we just used the Vaseline, and he begged me to breed him. I couldn’t believe I managed to breed him and a stranger within a week.”

BB: “That’s amazing. So, when do you get to be fucked and bred?”

Red: “Honestly, if I was going to do that I’d choose the Squirt stranger first. This inner cheater I’m discovering is fun.”

BB: “But you better ask his status before, right?”

Red: “Fuck no, I trust what he has on his profile.”

BB: “That’s probably not a good idea.”

Red: “You’re probably right, but I’d feel embarrassed … besides, I won’t go through with it … I’m sure of that. It was great the once, but I know me, I won’t follow through.”

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1