I really enjoy the stories here (especially in this section) and this is my second attempt participating. Before I start writing about my last load(s), I would like to point out that English is not my first language. Please be kind with my grammar and hope the story will still be exciting. Please note that everything is 100% true and happened like discriped. 

I travel lots for work in Europe and got plenty of time to explore bars and clubs by myself during the night. Really got tired of wasting time on Grindr, texting with guys that are not serious about meeting up. I wanna write about my hot evening I spent in London. 

I am in my early thirties, I exercise five times a week and therefore a very muscular body. Most guys would descipe me as cute, even if that is not what I am going for. I have a pretty innocent look that is not everyones cub of tea.

I went to try out a club that I discoverd on this very page. It had a naked policy on Mondays that was recommended here. Still I was not expecting lots of guys on a Monday night but the place was growded when I arrived around 8pm. There was a big variety of body types but the guys were mostly older. 

I undressed and left my stuff at the counter. I entered through a metal chain curtain to the main room. On the right there was a large bench with already five to seven guys, naked and ass up wanting to get fucked and loaded. I admire those guys and hope one day I will be brave enough to do the same. In the corner I immediately made eye contact with a hot, young latino guy. He‘s body was taned, beautiful defined abs, dark short hair, maybe few inches shorter than me with a leather braclet around his biscep. He smiled at me and we walked up to eachother. Without saying a word he put is tongue in my mouth. This took me by suprise since it never happen to me at a cruising bar. I find kissing almost more intimate than fucking. But his kisses tasted good and made me really hard. He dropped to his knees and started sucking my dick. Many guys turned around and watched him taking my 19cm dick all the way in his mouth. He was gagging and a random guy that walked by pressed him even deeper. Brutal! His mouth felt good but this was not why I came here. He stood up, turned around and shove my dick in his wet ass. I was not even 5min at the place and already deep in a guy in front of a room full of strangers. I didnt fuck guys in a long time and his ass felt suprisingly soft and warm. I put it all the way in his ass and he started moaning extremly loud. I could have easily cum right away and that’s why I took my dick out after few strokes. When I pulled out, the guys ass was dripping cum and my dick was totally wet. He turned around and looked at me suprised and disappointed. I asked him how many loads he got in his ass? He answered with five. I told him that I am here to bottom aswell and he wished me good luck. From there I walked along the corridor with the cabines to the left side. I arrived at the bar and ordered a drink. I kind of felt overwhelmed. 

I could feel that many guys at the bar started to check me out. I was pretty uncomforable standing naked at the bar and I find it hard to start conversations with naked strangers. Also I get very quickly turned off by guys when they start to talk. Anyone else feel the same? 

Well, I couldnt stop thinking about the fact that the other guy had already five loads in his ass at 8pm. It made me jealous and I was graving a load in my ass too. But I also knew that I am very shy and tend to be very selective with guys. I like when they are around my age and in good shape. Therefore I asked the bartender to get me a fresh bottle of poppers. Poppers make me horny as hell and very uninhibited. For the short time I am high on poppers literally anyone could put his dick in my ass and mouth. 

I removed the plastic around the bottle for easy access, put it in my white socks and left the bar. I went back to the corridor with the cabines and stood against the wall. Again, the place was pretty crowded and many guys tried to touch my dick when walking by. I stood there for around five minutes, when I saw a tall black guy entering. He was wearing a cap so I could not really see his face. I liked his soft large dick hanging, which distracted me from his rather big belly. I bend over to get the fresh poppers from my socks and took a hit. The guy sold me a super strong one that made me cough. Wow! Then the guy was standing in front of me and I went down on my knees without even looking into his eyes. I took his soft dick in my mouth and noticed his extremly huge balls. I have never seen such big balls! They were hanging very low and I was almost afraid of touching them. He slowly got hard and his dick turned out to be very wide. Not super long but I had to open my mouth fully to get it all in. I could hear him moan and other guys watching me sucking him. I dont mind that but he seemed not too comfortable with it. He pulled me into a cabine close by. There was a small matrase on which a old couple was already fucking. I wanted to leave and find a free cabine, but he pushed me to the floor and got behind me. I was not ready yet to be fucked because I really wanted to play more with his huge balls. They turned me on so much. 

Next thing I hear is him spitting on his dick. He didnt ask me if I want to use a condom and didnt check for my status. He just put his dick all the way in my tight ass. It made me scream super loud so that the older couple in the room paused. I looked up and saw that they winked at me and the guy continued to fuck me without mercy. After a minute or so I heard him saying the he is ready to cum. He called me a slut and emptied his large balls in me. Honestly I could feel his huge load. I heard him breath loud and I wanted to turn around to suck his dick clean. But he hold me tight and started fucking again. I couldnt believe it. This never happened to me. Once I cum, I am over it and usually leave the guy and place as soon as possible. But this guy continued even harder. At least his load was helping to reduce the pain. I took another hit and started to enjoy his dick fucking my wet pussy. Not sure for how long. But I could hear him moaning louder and louder until he came a second time in my ass. He pulled out, slapped my ass really hard and left the cabine in a rush. I dont remember seeing his face but I still see his large balls and the feeling of his two loads in my ass. I put the poppers back in my socks and left the cabine. 

Maybe I was at the club for twenty to thirty minutes and got two loads in my ass. I was tempted to get my clothes and leave back to my hotel. I thought it couldnt get any better after this. I loved the idea of pushing out the twl loads and licking it up while jerking off. 

But I remembered the guy from the beginning and I wanted to challenge myself further. At least another load. 

The evening continued. Let me know if you wanna hear what happened next. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5