Cock trumps work.

Ozpig

Last Friday was the first time I actually skipped a half a day's work for cock and seed. Fridays are just no good for me. I know I am hitting the backroom, I know I am going to get fucked by my Indian FB first and by lunchtime I am just howling for the day to be finished. Last week I was that horny at lunchtime I hit the video arcade just to suck a couple of cocks off and get a load or two pumped down my throat to whet my appetite. I had blown one git when this bald daddy walked into the booth next to me and produced a beautiful uncut schlong through the wall. I immediately chowed down when he pulled his cock out of my mouth and bent down saying "I only live around the corner wanna come back to my place i want to fuck you." I told him he hadn't douched but he said he had a douche tap - from that second on I was fucked - I knew I wasn;t going back to work. As we walked the five minutes to his place I was getting so horny just looking at him, big solid brute of a man with a cock and balls to match. I rang work telling them I wasn't feeling well.

We got to his place and man what a fuck he was. Threw my 56 kilogram frame around as he wanted and  my body was just in total surrender mode to him. After he bred me the first time, I was cleaning is cock when he said "wanna hang for a while for seconds." Was he kidding, of course I was going to hang for more of that cock. We had a beer and round two was as good as the first. After he finished he said "i just love sluts." Making small talk he said what's your plan for the weekends. I told him I have an Indian friend who fucks me most Friday nights and opens me up for my night in the backroom taking loads. "You are nice and open already, in fact your sluthole is gaping." There was no exchange of phone numbers etc as i figured he was one of those tops who got as much as he wanted (which he deserved thoroughly). I am just glad his first two loads pumped into me was the start of a 28 load weekend!

• Piggy 2