P-Town Realtor Gets Creamed

rawTOP

• Administrators

I just returned from a short trip to P-Town where I was looking for a house to rent this summer for myself and a few friends. I know this is a late time to be looking but we just got together and decided it would be fun to try and get one. After going to a few different real estate agencies and finding nothing, I decided to take a break and get some lunch. I had a great lunch at the Lobster Pot where after speaking with a really cute waiter I was informed of another agency I hadn't tried. He told me to go there and ask for Keith and to tell him that Manuel had sent me. What did I have to loose?

I found the agents office and walked in and asked for Keith. The woman at the front desk instructed me to go outside and walk around the side of the building where I would find the entrance to his office which I did. I walked in and there was Keith, tall, thin, bald and HOT! He was probably in his late 30's or early 40's and a really nice guy. I told him I was at the Lobster Pot and that Manuel had told me to come over and see him. I explained what I was looking for, a two bedroom, 2 bathroom unit that was close enough to walk to Commercial Street. He had the perfect place for me and to prove to me how close it was to walk he said we could walk over and look at it now, hopefully we could get there before it started raining. One block away from the house, the rain started pouring down and we both got soaked!

The house was exactly what I was looking for, close walk, two bedrooms and baths and a lot of privacy thanks to tall wooden fences. Because we were both wet, Keith said we should check out the master bedroom first because there were lot's of towels in the master bathroom. When we got there, it was unreal! A king sized bed with a ceiling fan over it to keep you cool and a bathroom with a shower that ran the entire wall and had 4 shower heads. It looked like the shower from a gym. We used a couple of towels and dried ourselves off quickly. While we were standing there I really needed to take a leak and asked if he would mind. The smile on his face showed me it was fine with him and he said it was as long as he could watch.

I undid my belt and opened my pants and let my wet dick out. Already starting to grow from the excitement of Keith watching it was hard to get started but once I did there was no stopping me. As a thick stream of yellow piss came flowing out Keith reached over and held onto my dick for me, placing one finger into the flow and then tasting it with his mouth. I was getting harder by the second and wound up finishing with a full hard on. Instead of closing my pants when I was done, I kicked off my shoes and lowered my pants to make it easy to remove them. Once they were off I walked into the bedroom and got on the bed asking Keith if he was going to join me. I didn't have to ask twice. He was naked very fast and on the bed. We were both about the same size, 7" long and normal thickness but Keith had a much bigger head on his dick than I did. He quickly went down on me and started sucking my dick, working his tongue nicely as he sucked and getting me too close to cumming. I worked him into a 69 position and told him to raise himself up and over my head so he could sit on my face. I love sucking on a hot mans ass and Keith had a fantastic one. Although he was bald and his body was pretty hairless, he had an extremely hairy ass which turned me on even more. I slowly started to eat his ass, running my tongue up and down the entire crack, making shorter strokes each time and working my way until I was just licking his pink hole. Keith was moaning like a mad man, begging me to stick my tongue all the way into him.

As my tongue worked his hole, getting deeper and deeper with each thrust he sucked my dick and then worked his way to my balls and my asshole. I loved the way his tongue felt on my hole, he teased it and then shoved it in as far as he could. I wanted to fuck him so bad! I removed my tongue from his hole and started fingering him. The first finger in got a loud moan from Keith and I asked if he liked what I was doing. He said yes but that he needed more. I inserted a second finger and then a third and asked if he wanted my cock instead - if he wanted me to fuck him hard. Keith climbed off of me and got onto the bed on his knees, lifting his ass as high in the air as he could and begging me to fuck him. I ate his ass a little more to make sure it was nice and wet and then worked my cock into him. His ass wasn't virgin but it was pretty tight and it felt so good sliding my cock in and out. I knew I wouldn't last long. I told him I was going to fuck him hard and cum pretty quick but not to worry, that wouldn't be the end of it. I had one little surprise left for him. One thing that turns me on even more than a hot, hairy hole is to fuck a man, cum in his ass and then have him sit on my face and let me eat my own cum out of him. I reached down and felt Keith's fat cock head and it was covered with pre-cum. I think he really liked this idea. I rammed my cock into him as fast and hard as I could and shot a heavy load, my entire body shaking as I came. Keith was moaning louder and his cock was getting thicker in my hand.

I pulled out of him and laid down, directing Keith to sit on my face. I stuck my tongue into his slippery hole and could taste my cum, salty and hot. He pushed gently and the cum just flowed out into my mouth. I ate it and enjoyed it. Keith was jerking off while I was eating my cum out of his ass and when he got close to cumming he quickly turned around and fed me a nice heavy load of cum. My mouth was filled with his cum and mine.

I found out that Keith and Manuel were lovers and had been together for 7 years. He told me how much Manuel would have enjoyed this, how he loved having his ass eaten. Needless to say, I took this house and made a deal with Keith that him and Manuel would meet me there the first day so that I could eat both of thier asses, then Manuel and I could both fuck Keith, cum in his ass and I would eat it all out of him. I can't wait to see them both on the bed, asses raised and ready for my tongue.

• Upvote 1