Safe Sex Kid Gets Bred In A Park

• Administrators

We have a cruzing place here in Redding called Quarts Hill or simply "the hill". Well, one night last summer it was way to hot to sleep... and I was too horny to even think about sleeping... so I decided to go to the hill and see what was there. It was 2 AM. I was not expecting much action; but lust and wanting to breed ass [bareback of course] demanded release of my cum deep into some boy's butt by whatever means necessary. When I got there, I was quite surprised. There were about 15 vehicles there. Among the horny cruisers was a young guy named Tim. Tim is about 24 yo, tall, slender, and very good looking. I had been lusting after Tim's butt for quite a while. Tim was a total tease and he knew it; but this night he was way to horny for his good... <grin>

We walked the cruising paths for a bit checking out the action. This only made Tim more horny. We went to the camp area, found a "courtesy" mattress, and got undressed. I was pleasantly surprised that Tim looked hotter than hell naked... tight muscles, sweat glistening in the moon light, a nice thick cock that was no less then 8 inches, and a VERY fuckable tight bubble butt. We began kissing and doing some serious groping of each other. I was kissing his whole body, teasing his nips, and working my way to the stiff cock he was sporting. I sucked on his raging hard-on for a while... all the time playing with his tight hole. He began to moan and rock with each movement of my mouth and hand. I moved down to his ass and began to rim him good. This excited him more, and the moans began to get louder and more lust-filled. I fingered and tongued him for about 30 minutes getting his tight, sweet, ass wet and ready for my massive cock... and the cum that I knew I would soon be blasting in him.

I then worked my way back up to his sweet lips. We deep kissed for a while and then Tim headed for my hard cock. When his hot mouth got to my cock, I thought I would explode... but I kept it in. He sucked my stiff pole for a while then straddled me. I began to rim that tight hole again... getting it hot and ready for my surprise gift. Tim was moaning with horned lust and the precum from his cock formed a puddle on my chest . I moved out from under him and got ready to invade that tight hole with my hard 9 incher. Tim pulled out a rubber and gave it to me and said, "I never bareback!!! You want my hole... you have to wear this!". I put the damn rubber on in front of him so he could see that we were gonna be safe... <yea...RIGHT>. As he turned so I could doggie him. I put some lube on his ass and made it look like I was doing the same to my cock... but instead; I slipped the rubber off. His head was down and his tight ass was ready for breeding.

I slowly began slipping my hard breeder into him. Tim was in pure lust-heaven moaning like a bitch in heat! I knew I had him. I pushed all of my oozing 9 inches (to my balls) in one long continuous motion into his ass. He was in slut heaven. I then began to rock in and out of him, slow and deep at first, then harder and harder. Tim was really into the heat of the moment. He was moaning loudly and gasping, " Yes... yes... fuck my hole! Fuck me! Fill me up!" I was way too excited and horned so I did just that. I thrust deep in him and held as the first load of my poison jizz filled his ass and knocked him up! He did not notice that I had just came in his ass, so I kept on fucking that tight hole. With a big load of my cum in him, it was easier for my prick to slide in and out with his ass.

It seemed to make Tim even more excited now that I could fuck him with ease and getting full penetration in that sweet ass. I began thrusting my cock hard and long... deeper and deeper... working my cum into his blood stream. He was screaming now in total ecstasy... loving each thrust into him and each deep thrust was pounding more seed into him. I fucked him hard, deep, and long for about 20 more minutes... and then I could feel it! I was going to fill his ass again with a second load! I could feel a huge load of cum pour out from my balls. This was going to be an even bigger load of spooge then the first one! I felt it blast deep in his guts. It was a massive load and I almost lost my composure. I didn't want to let him know I was cumming.

Tim was in sheer heaven! I could not stop fucking him... his tight ass was way to good and his moans confirmed that stopping was the last thing he wanted me to do. I kept on fucking making Tim squeal in sheer delight for almost 45 minutes!. The sweat of lust-passion soaked us! My third cum load blew deep in his ass once more filling him full of my hot cum. Tim was loving it... completely ignorant of the fact that his tight little ass was now totally bred. I knew as I blew my third load in his ass, that he could not take much more hard fucking. The load I had just pumped into his sweet ass made it super slick and wet.

I fucked him even harder and deeper for about 20 minutes more. All this time he had not touched his cock at all. I could feel his ass tighten and his prostrate grow. It felt like a walnut ready to explode. I was about to fuck the cum out of him... he was going to blow without touching himself! I began to pound him harder, making sure that I was hitting his swollen prostate every time as hard as I could.. each time I hit his "hard spot", he would scream...then moan and shudder. Now Tim was screaming, "I'm going to cum!!! I'm going to cum!". Fuck... this was gonna make me blast still another load of spooge in his ass! I was going to wash his guts with my cum as he blew his load... and this time, it was too intense to be quiet. I began to moan and pant and we both started to cum. Tim seemed to pump out his spooge for a long time. Each squirt was massive... blowing hard over his head. Each of his cum blasts sent a stream of cum all the way from his cock... to his belly... to his chest... to his face...to over his head! I noticed that for each squirt of cum he shot... so did I.

Tim pulled off my cock and fell on his belly. I pretended to take the rubber off and I threw it out of sight. I laid on him so my last load stayed in his ass where it belonged. We laid there holding and kissing for about an hour. Tim said that no one had ever fucked the cum out of him before. We got dressed and I noticed that from Tim's well-fucked ass, some bloody cum had seeped out... <VERY EVIL GRIN>

I met up with Tim many times last summer and repeatedly filled him full of my charged cum. Tim never acknowledged that I had barebacked him. He left to go back to college in September . I did not see him till Christmas when he told me that he was poz and both happy and relieved. He said, "No more fears... no more hesitations to do it all... and no more rubbers... ever again!". He thought he had been infected by a twink in LA... I never told him it might have been me... <eg>

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

man, this isn't hot, it is shitty...if he chose to get pozed, fine, but you got off on pozing him. There's nothing cute or "positive" in this; it's just a mean, self centered recollection. If he wanted it, fair enough. But to be a sneak sucks (in the perjorative definition of that term.) If you choose to be risky, fine. But if some asshole betrays the trust it ain't cute or hot.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
my favorite story

Use the "Rate this thread" when you see something you like - the rating will appear as stars when it's listed in the forum section and help draw attention to good stuff.

Use the "Rate this thread" when you see something you like - the rating will appear as stars when it's listed in the forum section and help draw attention to good stuff.

Have no idea where such a link may appear, would have used it long time ago instead of posting some of my comments.

Hope you can let us know where it is specifically.

Thanks,

• Administrators

@MAIKOL20 - "Rate This Thread" is just above and to the right of the very first post on the page. So look at the top of this page just under the "Follow Me On Twitter" button and you'll see it. When you click on the words "Rate This Thread" you get a drop down with the ratings you can choose. It'll look like this...

post-1-140864333131_thumb.jpg

• 3 years later...

It sure as hell got me hard. It reminded me of a cowboy who bent me double and fucked me face to face one time in my bed. He fucked me for almost an hour. (I had to go to a chiropractor afterward) Anyway, when he finally shot his load and pulled out of me I told him that I had thought he was about to cum two other times during the fuck. "Oh, I did, I came three times altogether." I was astounded. There was a quart of cum up my ass. I was in heaven.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...